User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Red team RIKR2

Monkey D. Luffy - NA

Roronoa Zoro - 3 Swords

sanji - NA

portgas D. Ace - NA

Namy - Clima-Tact

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Green team Mr. Inginuity

Arcangel - nothing

Deadpool - 2 katana, desert eagle, uzi, three grenades, rocket launcher

Daken - Muramasa Blade, sniper rifle

Gorgon - Godkiller and Grasscutter

X-Man - Desert Eagle, Katana, MP5K, ACR

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Ground:

No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Welcome to this Episode of THEME BATTLE. Where Master Hand collects the best of every Omniverse and throws them in the mix. Todays match is Onepiece types vs Marvel types. This is a Airport. As Seen. The Red Outlin sets the Outside from the Inside. However 2 points in blue have been left open for Beserking Humanoid Monsters to rush thru 2 at a time. Further more you have your enemy right across. You have 2 minuets to set up or battle before the Beserkers rush in. Then you must battle (or hold the line) and survive.

No Caption Provided

As a benefit I will allow you to choose one of 2 options.

1) Weapon Master. If you have a weapon master of some kind then you can get your own personal .50 cal machine gun that will allow you to hold the Zombies indefinatly but lose a single member.

2) Board it Up. If you have a guys who is good at Defenses or Prep (fighting, physical, ect) then you can board up the entry point buying you 10 minuets more for a total of 12 minuets of Zombie Free on your side.

Choose carefully and please the masses. This is where your Balance team comes to play. If afraid to make the First move PM Me Option and 3 fighters and I will post for both.

Rules: Morals On, No BFR, Power Neutral Universe, Everyone Knows the Basic (Unless from same Universe then Detailed) of Everyone.

When done Debating we will Vote.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Oooooooh!!! This should be good!

*sits back with popcorn*

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Damn close quarters.

Alright I will go with 2) Board it Up. Pheromones and psychic suggestion give my team the ability to turn the monsters on each other or use them for our advantage.

Since the nerf is mach 1 no hyper speed from Red team.

Luffy isn't immune to psychic suggestion. Edited. Now illegal.

My tactics will be up soon.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By greenteaforme

X-Man could solo this pre-nerfs.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Esquire

Just curious, is there any theme for 's team besides "Marvel?"

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Esquire: They most served in the potion of assassin most are mutants. From there I got nothin.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Esquire

@Mr_Ingenuity: It's cool. I was just wondering if their was some obscure team-up or something I didn't know about.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

I thought it was all X-Man Comic Characters and have History with Wolverine.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@CadenceV2: That works too.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Alright positions and tactics

Daken & Gorgon will be on stealth tactics both being the fastest of my team and trained ninja.

Arcangel & Deadpool interference and crowd control.

X-Man defense, coordination, and interference.

In two minuses the barricades will be up. Giving X-man,Gorgon, and Arcangel twelve minuses to use the astral plane. Finding enemy positions, skill, weapons, and movement. While Deadpool and Daken stir up the Monsters. Causing them to attack each other.

After that scout mission. Telepathic links will be setup making comms. instant.

Daken will camp Burger Town. If there is no movement of enemy. He will move forward in stealth.

Gorgon will head to the plane through the lobby for an ambush.

Archangel,Deadpool, and X-man will take a direct route the hallway. X-man with a TK shield.

Archangel,Deadpool, and X-man will engage first. X-Man striping all of Red team of weapons. Ace will be contained by X-Man in a TK bubble. Which counts as as KO. Deadpool keeping Red Team defending by spraying the uzi also throwing grenades. Arcangel showering his wing flechette with neurotoxins.

The 3 of 5 who survived the first assult will be ambushed by Daken and Gorgon. Who are in the same speed and reflex range of Red Team.

Daken will take out Zoro with claws and pheromones. Gorgon will take out Sanji with is superior skills reflexes and TP predicting every move. During X-Man will psychic suggestion Luffy to sleep for the KO.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chaos Prime

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Oooooooh!!! This should be good!

*sits back with popcorn*

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By RIKR2

@Mr_Ingenuity: sorrry dude but ill get at this later on the week im in a vacation with my girlfriend! and have little time to b on the pc, hupe u dont mind :S

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RIKR2: No worries. I'm dealing with a hurricane on my side.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@RIKR2: No worries. I'm dealing with a hurricane on my side.

You too? LOL Im in Tampa. I might be off a bit as well.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RIKR2:

Notable powers superhuman healing, reflexes, stamina, strength. Other power medium telepathy, & stone gaze (not allowed). He also has more skill that Wolverine and Elektra.

Gorgon vs Elektra (Dominates)

Gorgon vs Wolverine.

Gorgon reflexes.

Daken is also skilled. Not as skilled but enough to hurt Spiderman.

Use the same trick on Wolverine and Deadpool.

Next up will be Deadpool and X-Man scans.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RIKR2

@Mr_Ingenuity: finally back from vacation, sorry for the delay, mmm lets see if i Understand this right

first of : Speed no greater than Game Sonic ( 4member of my team have that speed non of ur so my team is still faster even with the nerf)

I’ll take option 2 also, first in the twelve min nami with her Clima-Tact is going to be making a lightning cloud in all the area of the building (she can create them inside of the building)

Info: Thunderstorm Tempo Nami creates a Thunderstorm with her Clima-Tact. First she creates a cloud by using "Cool Ball" and "Heat Ball". Instead of using a thunderball she adjusts her Clima-Tact into a triangle shape and throw it in the cloud. Lightning will then strike down to attack the enemy, then after a while rain will fall from the clouds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLCFtmJEnwo

, and when the monster enter zanji and zoro can take them all without breaking a sweat,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ia12rQsq9o,

or maybe the monster wouldn’t dare to come near thanks to luffy and his haki

3 wild monsters scare of luffy because of haki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BwJkT_TVk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73mmAM8gC_U this time shank (red hair) is the one using it but luffy can do it to I use this as an example of the haki power

Done with the monsters

having 3 user of haki (luffy, zoro and sanji) is impossible to ambush my team no matter how good u are with stealth training my team can now where u are without looking u because they can sense the presence of the enemy even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally.

the moment x-man enter the picture and remove zoro swords and capture ace in the bubble attack in that exact moment nami will release her lighting attack striking the entire inside of the building with and all ur team member. that strike is not going to take your team out but is going to hurt all of them (my team is not going to get hurt cause luffy is going to shield all of them expanding his body making a tend and his body is not affected by electricity and ace would be on your bubble)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NEBD4WDuBo

xman that is protecting himself is going to be less injure but the surprise would cause to free ace of your bubble and the second his out his target is arcangel (He could also blast himself up into the air) and arcangel is done real quick, and then target deadpool nothing he do can harm ace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z0ZlBfb9PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwsJXb35R8c

zoro is going to take advantage of the situation and look for his swords and would battle daken and after a long battle he can beat you with long range attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkx5YRNBRkU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFz0Jbk78jo

Gorgon will take out Sanji u say, gorgo is a better fighter that’s true but sanji can put himself out of the range of gorgon and beat him with aerial attacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCsDKxN318M

and xman wouldn’t not be able to defeat luffy with psychic suggestion since is going to get counter with luffy haki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rlP5-eEyNY (min 1:27)

and strike xman with jet pistol (xman is nerf also)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaPtTh__34E

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RIKR2:

First Nami will not get the chance. Having scouted the whole building including your team knowing what exactly to grab with TK. Once that is done there is no all weapons become useless.

Here is a scan of X-Man using his TK simultaneously on different objects.

No Caption Provided

Since psychic suggestion is now illegal I will have to settle for illusions. Making changes to my tactics for the better.

Edit for the second half of my post

Since psychic suggestion is now illegal I'll have to settle for illusions. Making changes to my tactics for the better. Instead of putting ace in a TK bubble and sending Luffy to sleep we make them fight each for us. Red Team will now see my team as theirs friends and each other as enemies. Luffy will see my team as Ace, Sanji, and Zoro but his team as Arcangel, Deadpool, Daken, and Gorgon. With everyone following suit to the same trick alternating between the members of Red Team.(doesn't want to type all that out)

Here is some scans of him using it on the Fantastic Four.

Ace, Luffy, and Sanji will do the most damage. Zoro and Nami will be defenseless.

Red Team not having any defenses will treat it as an all out battle. Effectively killing each other on the spot.

Zoro and Nami defenseless will be out first. Ace being a Logia Devil fruit eater will not dodge and get multiple hits and taken out.

Sanji and Luffy will the be left. With Luffy coming out superior. Then receiving the claws by Daken. Who is using pheromones to counter Haki precog ability.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RIKR2

if thats the case what stop ace to attack xman before that! since my team now where are you (thanks to haki) and been faster than any of your guys

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RIKR2

@Mr_Ingenuity: haki user have the ability to counter the ability of the devil fruit eater so maybe the pheromones wouldn’t work ( i dint work against Hulkling so its not imposible)

and like I xplain the haki also make my team know the opponent without looking at them so the illusion woulnt work either that can work to my advantage since ur going to believe that my team is under your illusion and let ur guard down and like I said my team is faster than urs so give me that chance and your history

Ace being a Logia Devil fruit eater will not dodge and get multiple hits and taken ouy

how? nothing your team can do can harm him and your ilusion is not working

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RIKR2: The chance of that is low and he has range it's not a problem. He could literally do it from the next room. Also he has no problem with fire against his TK shields. If you notice that was Jonny Storm the one person who can go nova heat.

Here is another scan for more proof.

No Caption Provided
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RIKR2 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: haki user have the ability to counter the ability of the devil fruit eater so maybe the pheromones wouldn’t work ( i dint work against Hulkling so its not imposible)

and like I xplain the haki also make my team know the opponent without looking at them so the illusion woulnt work either that can work to my advantage since ur going to believe that my team is under your illusion and let ur guard down and like I said my team is faster than urs so give me that chance and your history

Ace being a Logia Devil fruit eater will not dodge and get multiple hits and taken ouy

how? nothing your team can do can harm him and your ilusion is not working

This is irrelevant unless you can prove they have an effective counter against telepathy. Which alters your minds perception of the things you experience creating a real life illusion. Where you think and feel every thing you see. Also nullifying haki to only other uses.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RIKR2

@Mr_Ingenuity: ok I know that he wouldn’t go down!! but that would give nami the chance to release the lighting attack and would cause serious damage to the other member of your team (like ur TK is ur advantage my is speed)

and with xman busy nami mirrage tempo would be troble for the other member of ur team to hit her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJrNJCeemMU

here she fight a highly trained fighter

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RIKR2

@Mr_Ingenuity: and how u can prove that u can nullify the haki?

and haki is an ability to sense spiritual energy so no matter how good the ilusion is, is not going to work

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RIKR2: Your advantage was speed then speed was nerfed. My advantage is versatility.

Nami is not fast at all. Her attack will require the whole twelve mins to get to even a fraction of a full lighting bolt. X-Man, Gorgon, and Arcangel have already prepped for your team. So every thing you do is expected. And you are avoiding the fact he has grabbed all weapons using TK. How would a mirage work on a telepath?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RIKR2: He alters your senses to think the illusion is real. One Piece haki would be real world six sense. Which is where X-Man excels and leagues above everyone present.

Also basic knowledge has been given both teams know abilities. Only mine have a effective counter for all abilities.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RIKR2

@Mr_Ingenuity: was ?? sonic is the limit and non of ur team have it, and 4 of mine do

xman is going to be dealing with ace, only he can deal with the mirage

and how can u prove that a haki user can be afecte by a telepath been haki like the TP of one piece

Haki KO people without touching them, works as invisible armour, also nullify Devil Fruit's powers (so maybe nullify ur team ability),and allows you sense an attack before it is launched and hear the voice of all things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gxqSVrzBk4

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RIKR2: Your working backwards.

First you say how

how can u prove that a haki user can be afecte by a telepath been haki like the TP of one piece

Then you say

Haki KO people without touching them, works as invisible armour, also nullify Devil Fruit's powers (so maybe nullify ur team ability),and allows you sense an attack before it is launched and hear the voice of all things.

Which implies that these things will work on my team. Which I can easily refute if you wold like to make these points.

As for haki working in reference to TP.

1) it's in the rules.

Rules: Morals On, No BFR, Power Neutral Universe, Everyone Knows the Basic (Unless from same Universe then Detailed) of Everyone

2) it's natural in One Piece and comes directly from the brain.

Would you like scans of X-Man turning off abilities?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Thread = Bump

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@Mr_Ingenuity: @RIKR2: As said neutral universe and Haki seems the same as Marvel Psy. With Soul benefits tacked on. Anyway Im outy.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RIKR2

@Mr_Ingenuity: my final thought is:

your only offense is xman and like said my haki is TP with more (since can cancel metahuman (devil fruit user in my universe) ability)

so luffy stalemate xman, ace destroy arcangel (check the video I post), zoro can beat daken thanks to the santouryuu Sanjuuroku Pondo Hou (check the video), nami with the mirage(check video) can hold deadpool and wait for ace if not evenso ace destroy him after, sanji can beat gorgon even if his more skilled simply by putting himself out of gorgon range and attacking him with aerial attack, (check video) and after that the team goes for xman.

I still believe the factor is my speed that even with the nerf is superior.

like i said the only problm is xman and he cant solo my team

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RIKR2: First weapons for Red Team have been destroyed. Second the fact that he has enter their minds to create an illusion means he has already taken notice of the full extents of their abilities. With his superior telepathy and no deference from illusions for Red Team. He has nothing stopping him.

He is not soloing my team is their for back up in case something remotely goes wrong. Which it's not. Also darken is delivering the last blow.

I would like to start voting.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RIKR2

im ready for the vote too

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By YoungJustice

I vote for Mr.Inguenuity

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bump.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: @Chaos Prime: @Esquire: Would you like to exercise your right to vote.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I vote for Mr.Ingenuity.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bump.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Chaos Prime

my vote is for Mr_Ingenuity

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Esquire

I have to vote for Mr Ingenuity as well.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

Ill give this too Sunday before Closing.