Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Fetts : Blue Team

Boba Fett - EE-3 carbine blaster , sniper blaster, WESTAR-34 blaster pistols, ZX miniature flamethrower, mini-concussion rocket launcher, dart launcher (one under knee pad, one in right gauntlet, concussion grenade launcher, DUR-24 wrist blaster, Mandoalorian armor (Mandalorian iron), wrist cord, thermal detonators, sonic detonator, retractable vibro-blades, vibro-club, jetpack w/ missile, helmet (w/ a gas filter and lots of vision modes).

Darth Vader - Darth Vader's suit and lightsaber

Darth Maul (cyborg) - Cyborg legs, lightsaber, and thermal detonators

General Grievous - Lightsabers, electrostaff, wrist cord, and blaster

Durge - Gen'Dai armor, jetpack, energized bolas, machine gun gauntlet, flamethrower, spiked flail, dart launchers, energy shields, T-6 Thunderer heavy blaster pistol, WESTAR M5 blaster rifle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Floopay : Red Team

Kadaj - Souba, Motorcycle / Materia: Haste, Lightning/Fire

Cloud Strife - Fusion Sword, Fenrir / Materia: Shield, Haste, Fire/Lightning, and Regen

Zack Fair - Buster Sword / Materia: Haste, Regen, Wall, Blizzaga

Sephiroth - Masamune / Materia: Wall, Firaga, Regen, Haste

Vincent Valentine - Protomateria, Death Penalty, Vincent's Cloak, Gauntlet, Cerberus, Hover Board / Materia: Shield, Regen, Haste, Blizaga

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Ground:

No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Welcome to this Episode of THEME BATTLE. Where Master Hand collects the best of every Omniverse and throws them in the mix. Todays match is FF7 best vs Star Wars best. Heres the deal Ladies and not so Gentlemen, we have a Base. Yes a Base. What is special about this. Nothing. The Rules are however. Our Audience want to see a war. There getting it today. Blue Team has a Big Missile Launcher preparing to fire. Red Team has arrived on shore via Jet Skies. As seen on the map there is ONLY 2 WAYS in or out of the Base. Those Black Lines are the 2 ways and Tunnels. Blue Team must Protect there Launcher and destroy the enemy Jet Skies to win. Red Team must destroy the Launcher and Protect their Ticket out. This is unique as you dont have to even Engage the Enemy to win!

As a benefit I will allow you to choose one of 3 options.

1) Grounded!!! All Flyers on oppossing team looses flight!

2) No Coming Back!!! All Healers or Healing Powers of oppossing team have lost said ability!

3) Beam Me Back Scotty!!! All of your team can be beam back to your Starting Spot. Inffinit Use!

Rules: Morals On, No BFR, Power Neutral Universe, Everyone Knows the Basic (Unless from same Universe then Detailed) of Everyone.

When done Debating we will Vote.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fetts

Sweet!!! 

@Floopay I swear... if you make this thread as long as the last one.......

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

LOL

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2: Do I really need the missile launcher? Boba Fett has more than enough firepower to take out a few measly jet skis. Never mind Durge and Darth Maul. 

Also, I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to get to this this week. Might have to wait until Saturday. So Floopay can go ahead and make his strategy if he's not busy.
nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nickzambuto

Kick his ass Fetts.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: Its not that you need you need it at all. Its just a Objective for the Audiance pleasure and make life hard for you :P.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2: :/ 

So am I allowed to blow them up without the rocket launcher? 

@nickzambuto: Well... if you insist :)
nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickzambuto

@Fetts said:

I'm counting on you to avenge me. He obviously hacked everyone's accounts, that's the only reason he got so many votes.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fetts
@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

I'm counting on you to avenge me. He obviously hacked everyone's accounts, that's the only reason he got so many votes.

That son of a b... :)
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

That son of a b... :)

Huh never thought of it that way. Sneaky....

Also You need to protect the Large Missil Launcher because its your objective. Its a mock war for the entertainment of the masses.

Your mission is to destroy Floopays Jetskis and keep that Rocket Launcher from being destroyed in your base.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2:

You realize I have video evidence supporting the idea of Vincent or Sephiroth one shotting a giant rocket laucher from a distance right?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2:

You realize I have video evidence supporting the idea of Vincent or Sephiroth one shotting a giant rocket laucher from a distance right?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

@Fetts: Flying up and slash it like the Mako Cannon? Yes you could do that but some people like Vader, Grievous, and Darth maul could Lithsaber block it like Genesis Did.

Or Fetts could take Grounded perk and no flying for your guys.

Or Darth Maul and Vader could Force part said slashes.

I see 3 good ways of blocking there. :)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fetts

Alright. I'm gonna do this. Unless Floopay makes ridiculously long posts, in which case I'm probably just going to rage quit :). 

Alright, I shall be choosing the Grounded perk. 

Ok then. Tis sexy time! 

My team will be divided into two groups. General Grievous will be guarding the rocket launcher, leaving Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Durge, and Darth Maul in another team. 

So before @Floopay:  gives me an essay on his entire team, allow me to evaluate them. Do realize it's been a while since I read your entire essay so I'm just going to point out what I remember. All of them are highly skilled with swords. They each have unique swords that are both long and seemingly durable. Most of them seem to be able to swing a sword a couple times per second. They have a decent amount of superhuman strength, averaging about 1 ton I believe is what you and nickzambuto decided.   Sephiroth has displayed TK abilities and weather manipulation, however it isn't his style to use either of those directly on somebody. Each of them also have an impressive amount of agility. IIRC they also have bullet-fast reflexes. Some of them also have different forms they can use (Example: Vincent's Chaos form). And some can also use elemental powers. If there's more to add about them please just state the ability unless I ask otherwise ask for feats. 

Ok, let's start out with advantages: 

I have the advantage of knowing where your team is at all times. Both Darth Vader and Darth Maul have Force sensory. Any flanking maneuvers will be prove to be un-effective. I also have the advantage of flight, which of course can change but for now, I have it. Most of my team is capable of countering telekinesis. Your team however, has not displayed that ability. I also believe my team to have superior telekinesis. The only showing of TK that Sephiroth displayed was when he destroyed the support structures for the top of tower. That is impressive in it's own right but it's nothing weaker Force-sensitives haven't done before. 

You have the advantage of faster traveling capabilities for a couple of your teammates. Vincent's Chaos form and Kadaj's motorcycle. I too have fast traveling capabilities (Boba's and Durg'es jetpack). However that can change depending on what perk you use. Each of your team members probably have an agility advantage over me. You also have the advantage of a bigger reach with your swords than my swordsman do. But their speed can compensate for that. Your team also has healing abilities, though I forget the extent of said healing abilities. 

Now then, the missile launcher will be placed in a corner with General Grievous standing closed by it and will be acting as a shield for it. When somebody has four arms and can swing each lightsaber 20 times per second and has unlimited stamina, you aren't getting through that defense. Here's a video showing how fast his lightsabers are moving. 

Skip to 3:12 for the actual fight.

As soon as Vader, Maul, Boba, and Durge are at a decent distance away from the launcher, Vader will elevate the ground in front of Grievous and and the launcher 
No Caption Provided
and Boba Fett will fire an explosive or two at the canyon wall to add a secondary defense. 

Now I can't be sure what you'll do in the beginning. Either Vincent will immediately go into Chaos Form, travel there by using his short speed bursts, and attempt to take them all by himself, with Kadaj following on his motorcycle, and the rest following a while after that. Or if your team will show up all together.  

So the very first thing Maul will do is use the Force to grab Boba's sonic detonator and send it between the two entrances. This will stop your team from entering into the base at all because the sonic detonator's effectiveness would be amplified by bouncing off the tunnel much like how sound waves travel through vents I imagine. Will this instantly defeat your team? No. Not only is insta-wins not allowed, but the farther you are the quieter it will be and it will have less effect. That's pretty much how sound waves work. So it is essentially a barrier. If you attempt to go through it you will be incapacitated. Since those are the only two ways in as the OP says, there's no getting through for you at all. As you go through the tunnel you will start to feel the effect and will back off to strategize. 

Boba Fett has audio filters in his helmet that makes him immune to his own sonic detonator. This means he can get in or out. I also imagine that the tunnel will be pretty dark, meaning when he enters your team won't be able to see him from the other side. Boba Fett has infrared as one of his vision modes, so he can see his way just fine. As your team is strategizing, Boba Fett will fire off a mini-concussion rocket at your team and end them. 
No Caption Provided

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Floopay

@Fetts:

Sephiroth's strength is well above one ton, regardless of what nick says, I proved on multiple occasions that both Cloud and Sephiroth hover easily near the 8-10 ton range. I can post more feats if you need them. Just so you know, I'm not going to source feats as I go, so that'll cut down on my post length by quite a bit, however, if you want proof of a feat or me to source it, then just ask and I shall abide.

Options:

My Team, and Equipment:

Kadaj -Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

• Souba - Double Bladed Katana. He is especially skilled at using it to disarm others.

and - Shoot, forgot to ask for his Velvet Nightmare, it's a gun that he uses in his standard equipment throughout the movie. I'll only use it if you two allow it. Just a heads up, it's not useful in this battle, but if I do make it past this round I would want it for the next. So if you don't want me to have it here, I would at least ask whether or no I'd be allowed to use it next battle if I survive this round.

• Motorcycle - Futuristic Motorcyle, I'll post videos later
  • Materia:
  1. Haste - Increases the users speed to being faster than the eye can see, so fast that it almost seems as if they are teleporting. Once active, the user can increase their speed in quick two second bursts, but seems to remain active for quite some time.
  2. Lightning - Launches three balls of lightning at opponent.
  3. Fire - Creates a massive ball of fire that explodes on impact, or it can create several bolts which can be controlled by it's user
  • Superhuman Strength -Kadaj has shown strength far beyond that of any peak level human being. He is capable of leaping vast distances in a single bound, can throw human beings thirty or more meters effortlessly,
  • Superhuman Reflexes -Can react to bullets fired from less than a meter away and dodge, or deflect them effortlessly. He is shown to be more than capable of keeping up with and deflecting Cloud Strife's attacks.
  • Superhuman Durability -Kadaj can survive huge falls, being thrown into buildings at Superhuman speeds, and survive rocket blasts with no visible signs of harm
  • Intangibility -Kadaj can become completely intangible by transforming into a black mist. He is able to use this ability to phase through walls, and as well as allow physical attacks to phase through his body.
  • Superhuman Speed - Without the aid of materia, Kadaj can still move at superhuman speeds. He can dodge gunfire effortlessly, run at speeds beyond that of your average human being, and can
  • Monster Summoning - Kadaj can summon Shadow Creepers using his access to the negative life stream.

Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus

• Fusion Sword - It's a giant sword that can be split into 6 different swords. This thing seems unwieldy, I know, but trust me, he has no issue swinging this thing around at superhuman speeds.

• Fenrir - Cloud's Motorcycle. Specially designed to hold all six portions of his Fusion Sword. He is an expert at driving it, and combined with his strength he can jump this thing in the air and turn it around with no problem.
  • Materia:
  1. Shield -Creates a temporary, impenetrable shield, can be used to barrier an opponent into place, making them completely impervious to harm, but completely frozen and unable to use their abilities, lasts about a minute. Additionally, can be used to create a temporary impenetrable shield around user. User cannot leave shield while using it, mainly used to block attacks.
  2. Haste -See above.
  3. Fire -See above.
  4. Regen -Grants regeneration. Judging by the rate it was happening in the game, I would say below Wolverine level, but not by much.
  • Flight -Cloud has displayed limited Flight abilities in Final Fantasy 7. He also displayed similar abilities in Advent Children. He is not as skilled with it as Sephiroth, but can use it to slow his fall, glide further across distances, or actually fly. He's has only once used it to levitate mid-air, but he can do it. He also displayed what may have been flight in Dirge of Cerberus in the attack on Midgar.
  • Superhuman Strength - Cloud can leap vast distances, can support the full weight of himself and Fenrir in mid air, and can lift another human being off the ground with little effort (displayed prior to being superhumanly enhanced).
  • Superhuman Durability - Survived being stabbed multiple times in a single combat scenario, has been thrown through steel walls, and shot through the chest with a futuristic firearm and survived blasts from fire materia that were much bigger than your average grenade or rocket. All this in the same scenario and he did manage to survive. Was also able to fly directly through an attack big enough to destroy a city block without harm.
  • Superhuman Reflexes - Has evaded attacks, and counter attacked people move faster than the eye can see (someone using Haste materia), while simultaneously deflecting and dodging gunfire from a futuristic weapon, and blocking attacks from Kadaj. He has evaded gunfire fired at him from point blank range, and done all this without the aid of materia.
  • Superhuman Speed - Capable of moving at speeds far beyond any peak human. Dodging gunfire, and attacks from multiple sources, etc. etc.
  • Astral Projection - Cloud can enter a soul state and attack another person who is currently
  • Memory Mimicry - Cloud has the sum total of all of Zack's training, plus some of Sephiroth's due to the Jenova cells within his body.
  • Weapon Master - Cloud is fully trained in a wide variety of weapons. From fire arms, to short blades, long blades, and his own gigantic weapon. He is shown capable of transitioning from a single weapon style, to a two weapon style with ease, as well as throwing his blades with superhuman accuracy. He can cut through steel effortlessly, and has deflected gunshots with his swords.

Zack Fair - Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core. Brief appearances in Advent Children and Final Fantasy 7

• Buster Sword - Giant Sword, weapon of Zack's choosing, inherited from his mentor.
  • Materia:
  1. Haste- See Above
  2. Regen- See Above
  3. Wall- Greatly reduces the effectiveness of magic and physical attacks. Lasts several minutes and can be reactivated.
  4. Blizzaga - Same as Fire Materia, but does cold effects instead.
  • Superhuman Strength - Zack has displayed Superhuman Strength. Capable of leaping vast distances, cutting through steel with no real problems, as well as slicing individuals in half with a single shot.
  • Superhuman Durability -Zack can survive great impacts with no visible signs of harm. Including being thrown forty or more meters, falling twenty meters from a helicopter and landing on a speeding train. He has survived explosions, and can travel through freezing temperatures with no protective jackets.
  • Superhuman Reflexes -Can cut rockets in half with his sword with no real issue. Can dodge and deflect gunfire (from automatic weapons) fired from multiple sources. Has survived multiple gunshot wounds to his person before dying. Capable of dodging and countering attacks from Sephiroth, and was fully capable of defeating Genesis.
  • Superhuman Speed -Can close the distance between himself and a battalion of Shinra Soldiers in moments on top of a speeding train, traveling the opposite direction as it is going (which means he is dealing with wind resistances) in moments (a distance of thirty or more meters).

Sephiroth - Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

• Masamune -Sephiroth wields a seven foot long nodaichi. He regularly switches from one and two handed style, and is said to be the only one capable of wielding this weapon.
  • Materia:
  1. Wall: See Above
  2. Firaga: Same as Fire Materia
  3. Regen: See Above.
  4. Haste: See Above.
  • Superhuman Strength - Can support the full weight of a human being (Cloud Strife) holding his Fusion Sword with an outstretched arm almost effortlessly (so at least 200 pounds, probably more). Can leap vast distances, and throw human beings well over fifty meters effortlessly.
  • Superhuman Durability - Can survive massive explosions with no visible signs of injury. Took a Buster Sword to the side, and survived. Can survive falling from far distances, etc. etc.
  • Superhuman Reflexes - Capable of dodging attacks from two superhuman characters (about Cloud's level) and deflecting/blocking their strikes effortlessly. Was able to block and keep up with Cloud with zero effort, and was able to tag him pretty consistently.
  • Superhuman Speed - Sephiroth can unleash a flurry of well over 10 blows, capable of shredding steel like butter, in under a second. He can outrun gun fire, and travel at distances far beyond that of any peak level human being.
  • Flight -Mainly uses his flight for levitation, but can achieve speeds well beyond those of any peak human's running speed.
  • Telekinesis -Capable of collapsing the top of a huge tower with his telekinesis.
  • Teleportation -Can teleport short distances, uses it both in and out of combat
  • Phasing -Sephiroth can phase through solid objects, much like Kadaj. However he doesn't take the form of mist, he appears to enter a spirit or ghost form.
  • Astral Projection - Sephiroth can project his soul out of his body and attack others who are project as their own soul.
  • Absorbtion of Soul Energy - Sephiroth can absorb soul energy that is either directly on top of him, or soul energy from evil souls who have recently become deceased.
  • Weather Manipulation -In a single motion, was capable of changing the atmosphere from sunny, to dark clouds (might have started raining a few minutes after he did this as well, I'd have to double check)

Vincent Valentine - Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus

• Protomateria - Stabilizes Vincent's transformations.
  • Death Penalty - Vincent's Most Powerful Weapon, fires lasers, becomes more powerful in the hands of Chaos. Much, much, more powerful than Cerberus.
  • Vincent's Cloak, Gauntlet - Standard gear, cloak appears to provide some degree of protection, at least making him bullet proof.
  • Cerberus - Vincent's preferred weapon. Capable of blowing through air ships (in one side, through all the inner workings, and out the other).
  • Hover Board - Travels at high speeds, Vincent is very adept at using this, and it provides him huge maneuverability, flight, etc.
  • Materia:
  1. Shield:See Above
  2. Regen:See Above
  3. Haste:See Above
  4. Blizaga: See Above
  • Superhuman Strength -Capable of leaping vast distances, punching dents in steel, etc. etc.
  • Superhuman Durability -Capable of tanking the secondary blast from a rocket with no visible harm. Capable of taking gunfire without much harm.
  • Superhuman Reflexes -Can dodge a rocket blast from point blank range. Dodge gunfire from multiple sources effortlessly, can contend with characters traveling at superhuman speeds (striking and traveling).
  • Superhuman Speed -Dodge gunfire, close distances of over thirty meters in a single bound, etc. etc.
  • Superhuman Accuracy -Capable of tagging characters who would normally dodge gunfire with relative ease. Can shoot at multiple targets, tagging them, while he himself is traveling and moving at high speeds.
  • Regeneration -About Luke Cage level. However he is an immortal because of this regeneration
  • Transformation -Vincent Valentine can transform himself into one of two forms (he has more, but I consider them non canon). He should have full access to these forms because of the re-implementation of Protomateria. Though he prefers his base form.
  1. Galiant Beast - Increases his physical stats. In this form he can shred through steel constructs effortlessly, and his durability increases to the point where he can't be harmed by gunfire, and can take shots from rockets with little harm. He also gains a higher healing factor.
  2. Chaos -Increases his physical stats substantially. This especially includes his durability, strength, and reflexes. He also gains flight, and becomes much more accurate and more deadly with his Death Penalty gun (an already pretty powerful weapon).

@Fetts:

Not too bad, but I will be doing nothing of the sort.

Opening Tactic:

• Sephiroth changes the weather to storm across the area, and proceeds to rain darkness over the lake.
  • Once this is done, Kadaj gives his motorcycle to Zack Fair.
  • Kadaj, Sephiroth, and Vincent head towards the short tunnel, Cloud and Zack head towards the long tunnel.
  • Before either reach their destination, Kadaj will summon a swarm of shadow creeps and send them ahead along both tunnels. They can keep up with Cloud on his motorcycle when they run at full speed, so I'm thinking he'll let them go ahead before speeding in himself.

Now that we're in:

• Cloud and Zack rush forward, if at any point they are confronted by opponents, they will use their materia to blast them and take them head on. However, if they are outnumbered, Cloud will use Shield Materia to barrier one of them, and then him and Zack will proceed to blast them with materia, and speed past them with their motorcycles and keep heading to the rocket launcher.
  • Vincent, Kadaj, and Sephiroth use the same tactic, except with Vincent using shield materia, and they are on foot. They will be using Haste materia to keep a good distance behind the Shadow Creeps without getting too far ahead of them. They should actually exit their tunnel first with the use of haste materia correctly.
  • At this point Boba can either take out a wave of Shadow Creeps, or take out my crew. The point of the Shadow Creeps is to overwhelm anyone who comes at my party, which leaves you with the option of which you want to take out, the swarm of 5 shadow creeps rushing through each tunnel, or the party lingering behind them. Additionally there are several monsters in the FF7 universe that use sonic based attacks, so my Wall materia (for those who have it) should be pretty effective, I also have the benefit of Cloud and Zack's loud motorcycles to dampen the effects of the acoustics on my team.

Final Assault:

• Sephiroth, Vincent, and Kadaj will rush for the rocket launcher. As stated, if they are confronted at all Vincent will barrier one person, and then open up a barrage of tank busting shots with Cerberus. Your team will have no choice but to block these bullets (they aren't blaster fire, so they will not be getting deflected back at him), and if they attempt to ignore them they are putting themselves in danger.
  • Sephiroth has several waves of ranged attacks capable of cutting through several feet of steel that he can open up on your party, as well as short ranged teleportation. Kadaj also has mist form.
  • These three will be using haste excessively once they are through the tunnel, and they will rush the rocket launcher as fast as they can with blinding speed. Once nearby, Kadaj will enter his black mist form, making him completely intangible and impossible to hit. You have closed off your missile launcher to prevent assaults of ranged attacks, which is a smart move, but Kadaj can easily travel through the debris and the rock in front of the missile launcher, and re-materialize right next to it, and blast it with a single fire blast and destroy it.
  • Cloud and Zack should also be through at this point and will be using their motorcycles and materia to assault your team, and eventually jump in to fend off your assault.
  • Once Kadaj goes mist, Vincent will enter Chaos form and don Death Penalty, and use his incredible speed (which does not come in bursts btw), as well as uses his immense strength and ranged attacks to keep your party from taking the offensive. Zack and Cloud will leave their motorcycles and open up a barrage of attacks. At this point, 2 of your players will be trapped in barrier materia for all of 1 minute, which will make this temporarily 4 vs. 2, because Grievous will be defending the missile launcher, and Kadaj will be mist. Plus however many Shadow Creeps still remain, this should score me at least one or two KO's or kills, which will turn this to 4 vs. 3 or 2 and from there this goes down hill.

That's my tactic.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fetts
@Floopay: Alright. I'll try responding to this as soon as I can. I might be pretty busy though for the next week or so. So I'll do my best to respond ASAP.
nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nickzambuto

@Floopay said:

@Fetts:

Sephiroth's strength is well above one ton, regardless of what nick says, I proved on multiple occasions that both Cloud and Sephiroth hover easily near the 8-10 ton range. I can post more feats if you need them.

Goku can still match if not exceed anything Sephiroth can do...

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto:

First off he's using two hands to do that, where Sephiroth was only using one hand, I'm just sayin'.

Also

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Floopay

@Fetts: It took me like a week and a half to post any response.....if anything you have the right to take as much time as you need to respond at this point :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nickzambuto

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto:

First off he's using two hands to do that, where Sephiroth was only using one hand, I'm just sayin'.

Also

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

/discussion

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: @Floopay: Grounded means all flight (Natural or not) removed. :)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fetts
@Floopay: OK back to business. Sorry I took so long. 

Now I would like some information on the Shadow Creeps. Are they like made of shadows or something or are they summoned through the Shadow World (or whatever you call it) and are actual creatures?  

@Floopay said:

@Fetts:

Not too bad, but I will be doing nothing of the sort.

Opening Tactic:

• Sephiroth changes the weather to storm across the area, and proceeds to rain darkness over the lake.
  • Once this is done, Kadaj gives his motorcycle to Zack Fair.
  • Kadaj, Sephiroth, and Vincent head towards the short tunnel, Cloud and Zack head towards the long tunnel.
  • Before either reach their destination, Kadaj will summon a swarm of shadow creeps and send them ahead along both tunnels. They can keep up with Cloud on his motorcycle when they run at full speed, so I'm thinking he'll let them go ahead before speeding in himself.
 Ok. Given your opening strategy, I'd say my team would have enough time to make a barrier both in rocks and sound.  

Wouldn't the Shadow Creeps be effected by the sonic grenade as well? Causing a massive pileup within the tunnel? Even if they didn't, he can still get backup from a distance. Durge is a pretty good shot and can see in slow motion. 

Skip to 1:42 

Durge snipes a clone trooper, with a blaster pistol (sniping is pretty hard with a pistol keep in mind), multiple times, while on a speeding speeder. That should give you a pretty good idea of how slow he sees things.
No Caption Provided
Then there's Darth Vader. He could simply start a sand storm upon that area. Boba Fett would be fine due to his oxygen supply, infrared, and Mandalorian iron armor. 
No Caption Provided
 And then there's Darth Maul, who I have no doubt could bring a hail of rocks upon them or something of the like.

Now that we're in:

• Cloud and Zack rush forward, if at any point they are confronted by opponents, they will use their materia to blast them and take them head on. However, if they are outnumbered, Cloud will use Shield Materia to barrier one of them, and then him and Zack will proceed to blast them with materia, and speed past them with their motorcycles and keep heading to the rocket launcher.
  • Vincent, Kadaj, and Sephiroth use the same tactic, except with Vincent using shield materia, and they are on foot. They will be using Haste materia to keep a good distance behind the Shadow Creeps without getting too far ahead of them. They should actually exit their tunnel first with the use of haste materia correctly.
  • At this point Boba can either take out a wave of Shadow Creeps, or take out my crew. The point of the Shadow Creeps is to overwhelm anyone who comes at my party, which leaves you with the option of which you want to take out, the swarm of 5 shadow creeps rushing through each tunnel, or the party lingering behind them. Additionally there are several monsters in the FF7 universe that use sonic based attacks, so my Wall materia (for those who have it) should be pretty effective, I also have the benefit of Cloud and Zack's loud motorcycles to dampen the effects of the acoustics on my team.
I'm not entirely sure that they could make it through in the first place. Despite what you say later on in your post, I'm not entirely convinced that they'd still get through. But I'll respond to that when I get to it. 

I'm not so sure how long that shield materia will last. We have ways of attacking your team without having to directly assault the shield. Darth Vader could simply use Force Choke on whoever is using it, which I'm sure will end their impenetrable shield. As shown earlier, Darth Vader can also elevate the ground under their feet and squash them between the elevated ground and their own shield. There's also Boba Fett's sonic grenade which I'm sure will still have an effect on them. And also, lightsabers have shown to be able to get through force fields. In Star Wars: The Clone Wars (I used to watch it sometimes when I was bored leave me alone), I remember seeing Ahsoka turning off her lightsaber, and then when she turned it on again, it was able to get through a droideka shield. 

I don't think he'll have to do much of either. I think the sonic grenade will do most of the work for him.  He could also collapse one of the tunnels if he wanted to. Remember I have two people who could sense them through the Force (Darth Maul and Darth Vader) and I actually have a third person who has heartbeat sensory (Durge). 
No Caption Provided
 Any of those three could realize that they're still approaching, despite the sound barrier. They could communicate that to Boba Fett and have him fire a concussion missile at them. This would cause a cave in, which would either kill or trap half your team. 

What is wall materia exactly? Does it create an actual wall. If so, you have no way that you can get through right? The stationary wall would be in your way. It might keep you safe but you can't get through can you? Or am I imagining wall materia incorrectly? Furthermore, I'm not so sure that the motorcycles would be able to get through. The effect of the sonic grenade would still be there no? The noise of the motorcycle might keep Cloud and Zack from be incapacitated but I believe the sound would still be there, thus the motorcycle would actually stop working. 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Here, the sonic grenade is so powerful that it causes PROXY to overload. PROXY is a pretty advanced droid when you consider he can simulate other being's appearances, skills, and even the Force. While a motorcycle may run on gasoline, it does require electricity to a certain degree. For example, it needs spark plugs, which are needed to turn a motorcycle on and off. So what I'm saying is, it's very likely that the sonic grenade could actually turn the motorcycle off, which would then cause Cloud and Zack to be incapacitated. 

Even if that didn't work, people like Vader and Maul can simply relieve Cloud and Zack of their motorcycle privileges via Force Choking Zack and Cloud (causing them to wipe out), Force Gripping Zack and Cloud off the motorcycles, or Force Crushing the motorcycles. And from there, they'd hear the sonic grenade and be done for. 

Final Assault:

• Sephiroth, Vincent, and Kadaj will rush for the rocket launcher. As stated, if they are confronted at all Vincent will barrier one person, and then open up a barrage of tank busting shots with Cerberus. Your team will have no choice but to block these bullets (they aren't blaster fire, so they will not be getting deflected back at him), and if they attempt to ignore them they are putting themselves in danger.
  • Sephiroth has several waves of ranged attacks capable of cutting through several feet of steel that he can open up on your party, as well as short ranged teleportation. Kadaj also has mist form.
  • These three will be using haste excessively once they are through the tunnel, and they will rush the rocket launcher as fast as they can with blinding speed. Once nearby, Kadaj will enter his black mist form, making him completely intangible and impossible to hit. You have closed off your missile launcher to prevent assaults of ranged attacks, which is a smart move, but Kadaj can easily travel through the debris and the rock in front of the missile launcher, and re-materialize right next to it, and blast it with a single fire blast and destroy it.
  • Cloud and Zack should also be through at this point and will be using their motorcycles and materia to assault your team, and eventually jump in to fend off your assault.
  • Once Kadaj goes mist, Vincent will enter Chaos form and don Death Penalty, and use his incredible speed (which does not come in bursts btw), as well as uses his immense strength and ranged attacks to keep your party from taking the offensive. Zack and Cloud will leave their motorcycles and open up a barrage of attacks. At this point, 2 of your players will be trapped in barrier materia for all of 1 minute, which will make this temporarily 4 vs. 2, because Grievous will be defending the missile launcher, and Kadaj will be mist. Plus however many Shadow Creeps still remain, this should score me at least one or two KO's or kills, which will turn this to 4 vs. 3 or 2 and from there this goes down hill.
I don't think you guys will get this far, but I'd like to respond anyways. 

Not all of them have to block them though. Vader can simply make a shield out of the Force.  
All too easy 
All too easy 
 I feel like this is also a good showing of how fast he can use the Force. The guy was under a constant fire of blaster bolts from a large squadron at a pretty close distance. He'd probably have much less than a second to use the Force before a blaster bolt hit him. 

Anywho, while Vader is doing that, it also leaves Darth Maul and Durge to do whatever.  

Sephiroth may be able to cut a huge distance. However, I doubt it's anything Vader couldn't block telekinetically. And mist is quite easy to move with the Force. 

If they make it through the tunnel... Furthermore, I don't think they really have the speed to get through General Grievous' never ending shield of lightsabers. Are you sure Kadaj is completely intangible? What happens if somebody shoots energy manipulation or uses telekinesis on him? If none of those would work, keep in mind he'd probably have to go back into his physical form in order to destroy the missile launcher. But as soon as he does he's going to be chopped into a million pieces.  

Again we have multiple ways of dismantling your motorcycles with no effort at all.

Vincent's Chaos mode does scare the hell out of me. But I believe Vincent will already be down before he uses it.

So in conclusion, I still don't think you'll be able to get through the tunnels. Your plan is to send in Shadow Creeps in first. But that will undoubtedly cause a major pileup in Cloud's and Zack's tunnel due to the sonic detonator. It is liable to cause the Cloud and Zack to wipe out. Would the crash KO them? Probably not. And the pileup would probably block a good amount (not all) of the sound waves. So they should be able to get out and join the others I imagine. If they tried to cut their way through the pileup they'd hear the effect of the sonic detonator more and become incapacitated. The pileup would serve as a major problem in your strategy.  

At the very least, the sonic detonator should slow the rest of your team down. We also have other ways of slowing your team such as Force Choke or a sandstorm. Because of this, we can cause a cave in and kill or trap them.  From there, Boba can make his way through a dead pile of Shadow Creeps and blow the jet skis up. 
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Floopay

@Fetts:

Information:

Materia - Materia are spheres composed of Mako energy. Mako Energy comes from the life stream, which is very similar to the force. Everything that's living comes from the lifestream, and gets returned to the lifestream when it is born and killed. Materia, however, is a special form of Mako Energy. It is the ancient knowledge of the Cetra, and allows whoever has it equipped to perform whatever potion of knowledge is within the materia. This includes anything from special skills, magic, enhanced strength, speed, time manipulation, pretty much whatever is in the materia they can do.

Wall - Creates a mystical barrier around the target. Halves the effectiveness of all attacks (sonic, fire, energy, electric, earth, physical, etc.)

Shield - Creates a temporary, impenetrable barrier around the user, lasts as long as the user keeps concentration (could go several hours), however, the user cannot do anything while using it.. Also, it can be used to trap ones opponent in an impenetrable barrier as well, making them completely incapable of performing any feats for about a minute.

Fire/Lightning - I can provide more feats, some are below

Regen - Grants regeneration when used. Pretty self-explanatory.

Motorcycles: Run on mako energy, not gasoline.

Buster Sword/Fushion Sword - They probably weight around 40-60 pounds. I've never been able to quantify it until recently, but in a rewatch of the Last Order, an infantryman tries to lift it out of the ground and can barely make it budge.

Feats:

I didn't want to post them, as I know you expressed that you didn't want to have to deal with huge debates, but you are going to need some so that we can debate properly.

Sephiroth in training mode....Also, shows off proper Firaga Magic use...At 3:04 Sephiroth uses Octoslash, one of his signature moves, where he swings his sword eight times in less than a second (like 0.5 a second).

Sephiroth vs. Cloud (I apologize for the borders, it's to prevent copyright issues). Sephiroth is a bit more serious in this fight, but keep in mind he's not trying to kill Cloud, he's trying to make him suffer.

Cutting through rock, and levitating the rock beneath my characters feat...not gonna be an issue. As you can see, they can slice through steel like butter, I don't think rock is gonna be too much of an issue. Notice how Cloud is switching rapidly between one and two weapon styles.

Here are a lot of feats. Haste materia is used here, Fire Materia is used here, etc. etc. When the characters turn blue and seemingly teleport, they are actually using haste, it makes them move so fast they turn into a blur on the screen.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20nnp_final-fantasy-7-advent-children-mca_shortfilms

Again, there are a lot of solid feats in this video, I would watch the majority of it, skip around a little if you have to, but it shows off most of my materia feats, as well as some pretty solid feats for Cloud and Kadaj.

Vincent tanks a rocket, escapes from the blast, and shows off his acrobatics and marksmanship. Jump to 6:00.

Yeah, pretty much what I already stated.

Chaos with Vincent in control. Jump to about 2:05.

Vincent vs. Weiss, as you can see, his strength and speed are not limited to Flight, as he is on the ground for a lot of this.

Additional Information:

Force Choking could be a bad idea against certain characters. The more damaged my team becomes, the more likely they are to enter into what is known as a "Limit Break" (like when Cloud glows blue in the videos).

I don't know how effective blasters would really be against my team to be honest. Sephiroth tanked those blasts from Genesis with almost zero effect on his person. Zack stood in the fires of Nibelheim with no real issue. Vincent tanked a rocket blast and escaped unscathed.

I don't think sonic would be effective against my team, between shield, and wall (my team can cast wall on each other by the way, so they will all be joining the battle with it on), that sonic field is going to be nothing more than a minor nuisance, and I don't think it'll tank more than a shot, maybe two from my team before breaking.

Finally, once in combat, I can use my shield materia to temporarily remove 2 of your players from the battlefield, making this 4 vs. 2, and then Kadaj is just going to black mist past Grievous while Vader and the rest of your team is preoccupied being outnumbered.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: @Fetts: I did See one of the Remanants use dual pistols that Cloud felt the need to block and Vincent Gun is something most Character wish to dodge. I think a few Haevy Lasers can deal damage base on that.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2:

It's not that that's bothering me. It's the immense resistance to heat and energy that makes me question it. Bullets do damage based on impact, blasters do it based on heat.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: @Floopay:

Hey Guys I starting to have people vote as of now. most Votes by tommorrow win. If all else faill I will vote.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nickzambuto

@CadenceV2 said:

@Fetts: @Floopay:

Hey Guys I starting to have people vote as of now. most Votes by tommorrow win. If all else faill I will vote.

You're cutting it short for votes?

I'm giving my support to Fetts as of now, but if this thing keeps going I can surely be swayed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: Yeah I want to get this going (its been going awhile now) and like to start the semi finals.

… Votes are open.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

Alright Fetts wins 1-0