Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Red team Sherlock

Sherlock

Rogue - Unarmed (Psylocke and Wolverine power sets)

David Richards controlled Blink - Quiver of bolts (Blink is the adoptive Daughter of Sabretooth who had a fling and a child with Mystique)

Norcturne - Unarmed

Death Gambit - Bo Staff, Cards, Body Armor

Mystique - Dual Deagles, Vibranium Combat Knife, M16

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yellowish Green team Fetts

Boba Fett - EE-3 carbine blaster , sniper blaster, WESTAR-34 blaster pistols, ZX miniature flamethrower, mini-concussion rocket launcher, dart launcher (one under knee pad, one in right gauntlet, concussion grenade launcher, DUR-24 wrist blaster, Mandoalorian armor (Mandalorian iron), wrist cord, thermal detonators, sonic detonator, retractable vibro-blades, vibro-club, jetpack w/ missile, helmet (w/ a gas filter and lots of vision modes).

Darth Vader - Darth Vader's suit and lightsaber

Darth Maul (cyborg) - Cyborg legs, lightsaber, and thermal detonators

General Grievous - Lightsabers, electrostaff, wrist cord, and blaster

Durge - Gen'Dai armor, jetpack, energized bolas, machine gun gauntlet, flamethrower, spiked flail, dart launchers, energy shields, T-6 Thunderer heavy blaster pistol, WESTAR M5 blaster rifle.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Ground:

No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Welcome to this Episode of THEME BATTLE. Where Master Hand collects the best of every Omniverse and throws them in the mix. Todays match is Star Wars brightest vs Marvel most Disfuntional Family of Mutants. Tem Red and Team Blue will face eachother. HOWEVER, there is a nonstop rush of Starship Trooper ugs trying to bust through the gate in waves 30 at a time.

No Caption Provided

You must Propel these nasties with 2 Members each. The Battle itself will be a 3 on 3. So pick wisely which 3 would be best used here. As a benefit I will allow you to choose one of 3 options.

1) If you have a Super Genius or Tactician then you can share gear of one member with the rest. I.E. One of your guys can have both a Single Weapon and Power that can be given from another even if normally not able too. Example: Healing Factor and Adamantium Claws of Wolverine copied onto Cyclopes. Now both have that.

2) Auto Gun Sentries. If you have a Marksman who is well known you can chose this option. Now you have a free man for the 4 on 3.

3) If you have a Regen Guy you can have All regen on your guys for first 20 minuets.

Choose carefully and please the masses. This is where your Balance team comes to play. If afraid to make the First move PM Me Option and 3 fighters and I will post for both.

Rules: Morals On, No BFR, Power Neutral Universe, Everyone Knows the Basic (Unless from same Universe then Detailed) of Everyone.

When done Debating we will Vote.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By renamed040924

STARTING POSITIONS...

READY YOUR WEAPONS...

BEGIN!

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fetts

SH*T. Not this guy again.... :) 

@CadenceV2
Okkk. Question. Can I assume Death Gambit doesn't have his "obliterating on sight" powers? Because that's probably just as cheap as the Omega Beams and Penance Stare. And you said in the rules there'd be no cheap shot powers like that. Also, do we know about our opponent's team's abilities and whatnot? Or are we pretending that each team doesn't know jacksquat about the other team? 

Also, nice scenario.

@Sherlock

I know who Blink is, but I don't know what difference it makes if she's controlled by David Richards. And I don't know much about Nocturne. If you need any info on my peeps then just let me know. 

I think I'd rather wait to get the info on my opponents until I start my strategy. But I will choose to leave Durge and Darth Maul to take care of the ugs. Leaving General Grievous, Darth Vader, and Boba Fett to deal with Sherlock's three.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sherlock
@Fetts: I was thinking the same thing.Lets just not get carried away with post length this time 

Im not using most of Gambits death powers since they are illegal per OP 

Blink while under Davids control had a serious lack of morals 
http://www.comicvine.com/nocturne/29-4565/ Nocturne info 

Im pretty savvy on your team after getting all the intel on Durge 

So my take down the waves of weirdos team is Remy and Raven 

Leaving Rogue,Clarice,and Talia to take on Grievous Vader and Boba 

Oh and im taking option 3 since Rogue has a healing factor here. 

@CadenceV2: Are you sure those are the only rules you want to have on this?The listed Rules being Morals and no BFR plus what was in the OP
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts said:

SH*T. Not this guy again.... :)

@CadenceV2:
Okkk. Question. Can I assume Death Gambit doesn't have his "obliterating on sight" powers? Because that's probably just as cheap as the Omega Beams and Penance Stare. And you said in the rules there'd be no cheap shot powers like that. Also, do we know about our opponent's team's abilities and whatnot? Or are we pretending that each team doesn't know jacksquat about the other team?

Also, nice scenario.

@SherlockI know who Blink is, but I don't know what difference it makes if she's controlled by David Richards. And I don't know much about Nocturne. If you need any info on my peeps then just let me know. I think I'd rather wait to get the info on my opponents until I start my strategy. But I will choose to leave Durge and Darth Maul to take care of the ugs. Leaving General Grievous, Darth Vader, and Boba Fett to deal with Sherlock's three.

Damn I knew I forgot to added 2 things to the rules. My Bad. Ill edit it. Also no to Instant Death moves like that. I dont mind instant death from Guns or weapons that can be dodge or deflected but that sounds cheap as hell. Added to that (this is Gladitorial style like) everyone knows the powers of everyone.

@Sherlock said:

@Fetts: I was thinking the same thing.Lets just not get carried away with post length this time

Im not using most of Gambits death powers since they are illegal per OP

Blink while under Davids control had a serious lack of morals
http://www.comicvine.com/nocturne/29-4565/ Nocturne info

Im pretty savvy on your team after getting all the intel on Durge

So my take down the waves of weirdos team is Remy and Raven

Leaving Rogue,Clarice,and Talia to take on Grievous Vader and Boba

Oh and im taking option 3 since Rogue has a healing factor here.

@CadenceV2: Are you sure those are the only rules you want to have on this?The listed Rules being Morals and no BFR plus what was in the OP

1) Goodman.

2) Helps in my Toureny

5) Nice pick.

6) No Im editing 2 more now that I forgot.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fetts

I will be taking option 3 as well. Durge has a healing factor. A rather insane healing factor. 

So here we go. 

Boba Fett, General Grievous, and Darth Vader vs. Rogue, Nocturne, and Blink. 

Ftr, that's yellow on the map... Not blue... 

No Caption Provided

Ok. First thing Boba flies up above your team. General Grievous uses his lightsabers (which he can swing 20 times per second) to make a path through the refinery rather than going around. Vader follows. 

Now, I can only predict what Sherlock is going to do. So you'll forgive me Sherlock for assuming that this would be your strategy. 

Boba Fett would try to take the team out or at least distract them by launching concussion grenades at your team. Before he'd be able to do that, I'd assume that Nocturne would react by teleporting behind Boba. I'm not sure how good her reflexes are, but I think Boba could turn around and tag her given the following: 

a) Boba has a vision mode that grants him a 360 degree field of vision. 
b) Boba's helmet enhances his hearing (not that her teleporting would be that silent). 
c) Boba has excellent reflexes: 
Boba Fett reflexes (1)
Boba Fett reflexes (1)

Boba Fett reflexes (2)
Boba Fett reflexes (2)

Boba Fett vs Rahm Kota
Boba Fett vs Rahm Kota

-Dodges 4-LOM's aim (who is decently faster than the average human) from about 5 ft. 
-Dodges Juno Eclipse's aim from a decent distance. 
-Tags Rahm Kota, who is an experienced Jedi Master. 

I'd guess these reflexes are good enough. If not, there really isn't much she can do against Boba's armor. You'll notice that I put in Boba's armor made of Mandalorian iron. Mandalorian iron is lightsaber resistant. 

There isn't much she can do. Unless you can prove otherwise, I think Boba should be able to tag her, blast her, or burn her. Her hex bolts will have no effect on Boba's armor. And melee combat will hurt her more than it'll hurt Boba. Her best bet would be to take off Boba's helmet and start hitting him in the face. But I doubt she'd be able to do that before Boba hits her. Not to mention I also gave Boba a healing factor. 

Now of course, you gave her a healing factor. That's no problem. Once Boba blasts her, pimp slaps her (be warned, Boba's pimp hand is nothing to mess around with :D), or burn her. He can grab her and activate his sonic detonator which should incapacitate her for a while. While she's incapacitated, Boba can take her to the top of the refinery and just use his retractable vibro-blade to decapitate her head. And Blink and Rogue would be too busy to help her out. 

Alright, while Boba is taking care of Nocturne, the other two will be dealing with Vader and Grievous. To be quite frank, either could solo really. Their healing factors won't save them from getting chopped into a bunch of pieces or getting their heads decapitated. They can teleport, use shadow stealth, whatever all they like to. They can't hide from Vader's Force Senses. Blink's spears can easily be redirected by the Force or chopped in half. Psylocke's TK is no match for Vader's Force powers. And it wouldn't be able to do much against Grievous either. 

1:32-Dodges Force pushes 
2:56-Although it's not the Force, the dudes war cry is pretty damn powerful and Grievous could do the same thing in the event that Psylocke uses TK on him. 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sherlock
@Fetts: To start LOL at your post there were  few very amusing parts of it .To start Durge has a better healing factor than Wolverine does so its going to be nerfed here just to say

Boba Fett would try to take the team out or at least distract them by launching concussion grenades at your team. Before he'd be able to do that, I'd assume that Nocturne would react by teleporting behind Boba. I'm not sure how good her reflexes are, but I think Boba could turn around and tag her given the following: 

This is the funny part of your post.You got my character powersets wrong.Blink is my teleported not Nocturne.Nocturne is the one with possesion powers 
Now as for the rest of the post Blink would in fact go up to meet Boba but after that it would go down differently. 
Either 1:Blink goes up herself,and from there she could just port away with his jetpack letting him take a nice long fall. 
2:Or Blink could port Nocturne up to him.As soon as she is on top of him she takes over his body making this 3 on 2 much better odd for me  
She can take control of him the moment she touches him all the reflexes in the world wont stop it.

Alright, while Boba is taking care of Nocturne, the other two will be dealing with Vader and Grievous. To be quite frank, either could solo really. Their healing factors won't save them from getting chopped into a bunch of pieces or getting their heads decapitated. They can teleport, use shadow stealth, whatever all they like to. They can't hide from Vader's Force Senses. Blink's spears can easily be redirected by the Force or chopped in half. Psylocke's TK is no match for Vader's Force powers. And it wouldn't be able to do much against Grievous either. 

This is also quite funny just because you again got the powersets wrong.    

They can teleport, use shadow stealth, whatever all they like to

Grevous and Vader can teleport?To what extent?I find it hard to believe they can compete with Blink on this one since that is her primary ability. 

Blink's spears can easily be redirected by the Force or chopped in half 

Blinks bolt channel her teleporting powers. 

No Caption Provided
The same thing will happen to Vader and Grevous' lightsabres if they try to block her bolts disarming them completely. 

Psylocke's TK is no match for Vader's Force powers. And it wouldn't be able to do much against Grievous either.  

Now see thats the best part of the post.While Psylocke has TK she also has TP with is so much better here.Using her TP Rogue can pretty much ruin your entire team.All she needs to do use use basic illusions and you wont even see my team coming.If she wanted she could make my team invisible to yours and from there its easy 

So for a quick summary, 
Boba goes down to Nocturne who takes control of his Body 
Rogue manipulates the minds of Grievous and Vader making them all but helpless leaving Rogue to slice and dice while Blink tele drops them and as the topper Boba under Norcturnes control uses his huge arsenal to fire on and bring down his own team 
Pretty simple
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fetts
@Sherlock: Ha. Thanks. I try, I try. 

Boba's pimp slap is seriously nothing to mess around with though :). He literally has a pimp slap of death! 
Kills a man in one pimp slap (1)
Kills a man in one pimp slap (2)

Also, Cadence sees Wolverine's best healing factor showings as equal to Durge's. For example Wolverine has healed back after losing 97% of his body. Therefore, Durge's healing factor remains the same. 

This is the funny part of your post.You got my character powersets wrong.Blink is my teleported not Nocturne.Nocturne is the one with possesion powers 
Now as for the rest of the post Blink would in fact go up to meet Boba but after that it would go down differently. 
Either 1:Blink goes up herself,and from there she could just port away with his jetpack letting him take a nice long fall. 
2:Or Blink could port Nocturne up to him.As soon as she is on top of him she takes over his body making this 3 on 2 much better odd for me  
She can take control of him the moment she touches him all the reflexes in the world wont stop it.

Oh... heh.... I guess I just assumed she could teleport given that Nightcrawler is her father. 

But Blink teleports via portals right? I don't think that'd work out too well for her or Nocturne. If this was Nightcrawler style teleporting they'd have a better chance. But Blink has to create a portal and walk through it. Boba would see that coming and be given even more time to react. Also, when Blink creates a portal does a second one appear at her destination as soon as it's created or is it once she walks through? If it's the former then Boba would see it coming even more so. 

1. Can she do that without teleporting Boba as well? Even if she could Boba has a wrist cord to save him from the fall. And again, I don't think it'd come to that. Just hypothetically speaking.

2. Assuming she gets the chance to touch him. Again Boba's reflexes are great and he'd see the teleportation coming. Even if she did manage that, Vader and Grievous could still take them. 

They can teleport, use shadow stealth, whatever all they like to

Grevous and Vader can teleport?To what extent?I find it hard to believe they can compete with Blink on this one since that is her primary ability. 

You misread. I was referring to your team. None of those will matter because Vader will still sense them. 

Blink's spears can easily be redirected by the Force or chopped in half 

Blinks bolt channel her teleporting powers. 

No Caption Provided
The same thing will happen to Vader and Grevous' lightsabres if they try to block her bolts disarming them completely. 

I'm not so sure. After all it's plasma that's cutting the spears not the crystal. In other words it's energy cutting the spears and not a solid. Has Blink ever been able to teleport energy before by using her bolts? Even if they can they can still be redirected by the Force. 

Psylocke's TK is no match for Vader's Force powers. And it wouldn't be able to do much against Grievous either.   Now see thats the best part of the post.While Psylocke has TK she also has TP with is so much better here.Using her TP Rogue can pretty much ruin your entire team.All she needs to do use use basic illusions and you wont even see my team coming.If she wanted she could make my team invisible to yours and from there its easy  So for a quick summary, Boba goes down to Nocturne who takes control of his Body Rogue manipulates the minds of Grievous and Vader making them all but helpless leaving Rogue to slice and dice while Blink tele drops them and as the topper Boba under Norcturnes control uses his huge arsenal to fire on and bring down his own team Pretty simple
Ah. I knew she had telepathy but I thought she didn't use it in fear of releasing the Shadow King. I just rechecked and it seems that is not the case anymore. 

Illusions will not work. While you may be able to create illusions you cannot erase Vader's or Grievous' memory. Vader can simply Force Push right in front of him and that'd end the illusion. And Vader can do plenty more than that. He can  send the sand beneath their feat flying into the air and they'd get a faceful of sand.  
No Caption Provided
He could elevate the ground beneath them and send them flying. 
No Caption Provided
You won't be able to suppress Vader's connection with the Force. He'd still sense your team. Vader has seen through illusions before. As for Grievous. He can use his lightsabers and swing them so fast that he'd have a shield on all sides. Hell he can ever grab his electrostaff with his foot and have 5 defenses all around him. 

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock
@Fetts said:

Boba's pimp slap is seriously nothing to mess around with though :). He literally has a pimp slap of death! 

Man if you keep posting stuff like this i will have to start trolling. 

No Caption Provided
 Effin Batkick!Pimp Slap got nothin on this 

Oh... heh.... I guess I just assumed she could teleport given that Nightcrawler is her father. 

But Blink teleports via portals right? I don't think that'd work out too well for her or Nocturne. If this was Nightcrawler style teleporting they'd have a better chance. But Blink has to create a portal and walk through it. Boba would see that coming and be given even more time to react. Also, when Blink creates a portal does a second one appear at her destination as soon as it's created or is it once she walks through? If it's the former then Boba would see it coming even more so. 

1. Can she do that without teleporting Boba as well? Even if she could Boba has a wrist cord to save him from the fall. And again, I don't think it'd come to that. Just hypothetically speaking.

2. Assuming she gets the chance to touch him. Again Boba's reflexes are great and he'd see the teleportation coming. Even if she did manage that, Vader and Grievous could still take them. 

Yeah thats fair.You would think she had teleporting powers but she doesnt 

No she doesnt need to walk through a portal. 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The first one she ports out of Spidermans webbing obviously no portal there.In the next you can see her all over the freaking place.In one panel her torso is in three different places.To port that fast she wouldnt have time to walk through a portal 

So yes it is Nightcrawler style she just has a wider array of ways to use her powers than he does. 

Given the speed at which she can port im not so sure Boba would be able to react to it.Its not like hes going to see it coming.Again she is FAST

Yes she can port his jetpack away without porting him.See my first scan where she only ported the guns the people were carrying. 

As soon as Blink teleports her Nocturne is going to be right on top of Boba.He would be hard put to it to keep her from touching him especially since he has no idea when where or even if shes going to strike.I just don't see it happening 

I'm not so sure. After all it's plasma that's cutting the spears not the crystal. In other words it's energy cutting the spears and not a solid. Has Blink ever been able to teleport energy before by using her bolts? Even if they can they can still be redirected by the Force. 

Ya know oddly enough she can  
No Caption Provided

This is King Hyperion.His heat vision is along the same lines as Supermans.So yes she can port energy.To be honest she could port the lightsaber and put it in Vaders head if she so desired 

Illusions will not work. While you may be able to create illusions you cannot erase Vader's or Grievous' memory. Vader can simply Force Push right in front of him and that'd end the illusion. And Vader can do plenty more than that. He can  send the sand beneath their feat flying into the air and they'd get a faceful of sand. He could elevate the ground beneath them and send them flying.  You won't be able to suppress Vader's connection with the Force. He'd still sense your team. Vader has seen through illusions before. As for Grievous. He can use his lightsabers and swing them so fast that he'd have a shield on all sides. Hell he can ever grab his electrostaff with his foot and have 5 defenses all around him. 

OK so for starters.Psylocke (Whos powers Rogue has here) could in fact erase Vader and Grievous' memory 

He can Force Push but that assuming he saw Rogue to begin with.The area isnt very large and she can start messing with their minds as soon as we begin 

No she cant supress that but she wont need to.Think of it this way. 
1:Does Vader have a brain/Yes 
2:Is his body governed by said brain/Yes 
3:Does that include everything he does with the force/Yes 
Everything Vader sees hears smells and feels are all processed through his mind.Every last thing he does is dictated by his mind.Rogue can manipulate that so he wont see or hear anything she doesnt want him to.If she were to put it into his head that Grievous was the enemy then that is exactly how he would see him.The same hold true for Grievous.To be honest my team wouldnt even need to fight yours.I can let Grievous and Vader take care of each other for me.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fetts
@Sherlock said:
@Fetts said:

Man if you keep posting stuff like this i will have to start trolling. 

No Caption Provided
 Effin Batkick!Pimp Slap got nothin on this 

Ya. Too bad you don't have Batman or the power of PIS :) 

Yeah thats fair.You would think she had teleporting powers but she doesnt 

No she doesnt need to walk through a portal. 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The first one she ports out of Spidermans webbing obviously no portal there.In the next you can see her all over the freaking place.In one panel her torso is in three different places.To port that fast she wouldnt have time to walk through a portal 

So yes it is Nightcrawler style she just has a wider array of ways to use her powers than he does. 

Given the speed at which she can port im not so sure Boba would be able to react to it.Its not like hes going to see it coming.Again she is FAST

Yes she can port his jetpack away without porting him.See my first scan where she only ported the guns the people were carrying. 

As soon as Blink teleports her Nocturne is going to be right on top of Boba.He would be hard put to it to keep her from touching him especially since he has no idea when where or even if shes going to strike.I just don't see it happening 

Keep in mind Boba doesn't have to stay in one place. He can act as an airstrike, moving at 90 MPH above your team. In fact, if we already know who we're facing I think Boba would do that. That way they'd be hard pressed to hit him.

Well again, Boba would his wrist cord to save him from the fall if that were to happen. 

Even if Boba is possessed I'm pretty sure Vader and Grievous could handle them. 

Ya know oddly enough she can  
No Caption Provided

This is King Hyperion.His heat vision is along the same lines as Supermans.So yes she can port energy.To be honest she could port the lightsaber and put it in Vaders head if she so desired 
Nothing Durge's healing factor won't save :) 

OK so for starters.Psylocke (Whos powers Rogue has here) could in fact erase Vader and Grievous' memory  He can Force Push but that assuming he saw Rogue to begin with.The area isnt very large and she can start messing with their minds as soon as we begin  No she cant supress that but she wont need to.Think of it this way. 1:Does Vader have a brain/Yes 2:Is his body governed by said brain/Yes 3:Does that include everything he does with the force/Yes Everything Vader sees hears smells and feels are all processed through his mind.Every last thing he does is dictated by his mind.Rogue can manipulate that so he wont see or hear anything she doesnt want him to.If she were to put it into his head that Grievous was the enemy then that is exactly how he would see him.The same hold true for Grievous.To be honest my team wouldnt even need to fight yours.I can let Grievous and Vader take care of each other for me.

Vader and Grievous have ways of instantly attacking as well. While Blink is distracted with Boba he can also start out with creating a sandstorm, elevating the ground beneath their feet, using the Force to topple the refinery on top of you, throwing his lightsaber around the refinery, using the Force to smash Rogue's face into the ground, use Force Choke on her, push her hard into the group of ugs. Grievous has great speed and can rush you. 

(Skip to 6:27 and watch until 7:40) 

He's literally outrunning blaster bolts. 

All of these would be enough to distract you from using telepathy because telepathy requires concentration. This would probably turn out to be a telekinesis war between Vader and Rogue. In which Vader would win.  

Also, would erasing their memories be against the rules @CadenceV2:?
greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By greenteaforme

Rogue could probably solo this.

Psylocke's TP is of a very high level now.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sherlock

@Fetts said:

Keep in mind Boba doesn't have to stay in one place. He can act as an airstrike, moving at 90 MPH above your team. In fact, if we already know who we're facing I think Boba would do that. That way they'd be hard pressed to hit him.

Well again, Boba would his wrist cord to save him from the fall if that were to happen.

Even if Boba is possessed I'm pretty sure Vader and Grievous could handle them.

Blink can keep that up all day with no problem.Not to mention Rogue is going to be messing with his mind as well.She doesnt even have to let him get airborne

Be that as it may he loses his jetpack and while hes falling hes much easier to target with Norcturne.Not to mention Rogue could make him think hes using his cable when hes not

Not if she put it in their cybernetic parts.Those dont come back

Vader and Grievous have ways of instantly attacking as well. While Blink is distracted with Boba he can also start out with creating a sandstorm, elevating the ground beneath their feet, using the Force to topple the refinery on top of you, throwing his lightsaber around the refinery, using the Force to smash Rogue's face into the ground, use Force Choke on her, push her hard into the group of ugs. Grievous has great speed and can rush you.

He's literally outrunning blaster bolts.

All of these would be enough to distract you from using telepathy because telepathy requires concentration. This would probably turn out to be a telekinesis war between Vader and Rogue. In which Vader would win.

TBH Blink doesnt need to do anything to Boba at all.Rogue can make him run into a building if she likes.At 90MPH that is gonna hurt

Most of the attacks you mentioned Blink can get them out of instantly.Not only that i dont see Vader Force Powers working as fast as TP will.As soon as Rogue knows your there she can start playing with there minds and as soon as that happens they really have nothing they can do

Grievous rushing will have no effect at all.He is fast ill give him that but thought is still faster.All she needs to do is put it in Grievous' head that Vader is her and he is going to rush him instead.Then Vader has all the distracting he will need as well.

Telepathy doesnt need any real concentration unless say there was another psychic here.Since your team has no defenses against TP Rogue could do this with very little effort at all

Also TK would use more concentration that TP would

The way i see it Boba goes head first into a building or if im so inclined can be possessed by Nocturne.

Vader and Grievous take each other out for me.

Or Rogue can just put them all to sleep and take it from there.TBH there is a multitude of ways Rogue can take them all down via TP

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: That is Correct. Mind Wiping is praticaly same as Mind Controle which is prohibited in this. Aslo Vader TP with the Force should help counter others TP use as well. In a neutral verse Force sensing should be same as Psy Sensing.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fetts
Let me start off with saying this. Almost all those telepathic attacks mind as well be mind control. And thus against the rules. 

Rogue is going to be messing with his mind as well.She doesnt even have to let him get airborne

Rogue can make him run into a building if she likes.At 90MPH that is gonna hurt

Or Rogue can just put them all to sleep and take it from there.

In other words: 
-Stopping Boba from using a certain item. 
-Forcing Boba to go into a certain direction. 
-Eh... kinda has the same effect but it's not quite mind control. I dunno if that should or shouldn't be allowed. I guess I'll let Cadence decide. Either way it wouldn't matter. And I'll explain in a bit.
-Forcing their minds to be put to sleep. 

@CadenceV2
Would you consider said attacks to be illegal? 

@Sherlock

Blink can keep that up all day with no problem.Not to mention Rogue is going to be messing with his mind as well.She doesnt even have to let him get airborne

Be that as it may he loses his jetpack and while hes falling hes much easier to target with Norcturne.Not to mention Rogue could make him think hes using his cable when hes not

Good. Then Blink is occupied enough for Vader and Grievous to take care of the other two. Also, while Blink is in a teleporting pursuit with Boba he can also fight back mind you. He could activate his sonic detonator and incapacitate her. Or he could burn the crap out of her with his flamethrower. Take your pick. 

Again, they'd be hard pressed to teleport his jetpack off while he's moving 90 MPH. 

Not if she put it in their cybernetic parts.Those dont come back

The only concern there'd be was if she did that to Vader's life support. But Durge's healing factor would keep him going until it runs out. Plus, it's kind of irrelevant. We both agreed that Blink would be distracted with Boba for a while. Thus she couldn't do any gypsie "Vader stabbing himself" magic tricks. Also, Vader would most likely start out with a telekinetic attack rather than a lightsaber attack. Thus even more irrelevant. 

Most of the attacks you mentioned Blink can get them out of instantly.

Doesn't matter. Blink is too distracted with Boba. 

As soon as Rogue knows your there she can start playing with there minds and as soon as that happens they really have nothing they can do

Grievous rushing will have no effect at all.He is fast ill give him that but thought is still faster.All she needs to do is put it in Grievous' head that Vader is her and he is going to rush him instead.Then Vader has all the distracting he will need as well.

As Cadence said, you can't mind wipe them. Sure she can trade appearances with Vader but Grievous isn't that easy to fool. He'll still know that neither can teleport or move that fast, and thus he'd know it's one of Psylocke's tricks. He knows what Psylocke (Rogue) is capable of. He'd just go after the Vader looking figure because he knows that's where Rogue was standing. Also, that Vader looking figure would be standing next to Nocturne, making him all the less fooled. 

Furthermore, Vader would probably use any of my earlier stated attacks before she could do much of anything to Grievous. That illusion would last for a very short time. 

Telepathy doesnt need any real concentration unless say there was another psychic here.Since your team has no defenses against TP Rogue could do this with very little effort at all

Also TK would use more concentration that TP would

I've seen a scan of Storm stopping Jean Grey from use her telepathy because as Storm states, she distracted her and ceased her concentration.  

You honestly think Rogue could use telepathy while she's running out of oxygen via Force Choke? Or if she could use it while sand was coming down her lungs and up her ass? Or while the very ground is punching her face? Or while her very face is punching the ground? Or while she's sent flying through a gate and into a horde of ugs? Or while a refinery is crushing her? I sincerely doubt it. 

I don't ever recall Vader needing much concentration. I've seen him deflecting blaster bolts and using the Force at the same time before.

The way i see it Boba goes head first into a building or if im so inclined can be possessed by Nocturne.

Or Rogue can just put them all to sleep and take it from there.TBH there is a multitude of ways Rogue can take them all down via TP

Firstly, that wouldn't take Boba out. Boba's duraplast armor has tanked missiles. His Mandalorian iron armor would certainly stop him from being KO'd. Secondly, that's mind control and against the rules Cadence put up. 

Again, that wouldn't work. 

And again, that'd be mind control. 

The way I see it is Blink would be too distracted from stopping Boba from taking out your team. At 90 mph Blink would constantly be having trouble getting at Boba. After a while, she might be able to overtake him. But Boba wouldn't let that happen and take her out via sonic detonator or flamethrower. 

Meanwhile, Rogue would be making illusions (the only telepathic attack that you've mentioned and isn't illegal) on Vader and Grievous. However she cannot mind wipe them. They know what she is capable of. They'd still be aware of how far away she and everything else is (via memory and Force sensory) and attack in her general direction, despite the illusion. Plus I'm quite positive Vader has seen through illusions before.  

Vader or Grievous could do any of these attacks:  Creating a sandstorm, elevating the ground beneath their feet, using the Force to topple the refinery on top of you, throwing his lightsaber around the refinery, using the Force to smash Rogue's face into the ground, use Force Choke on her, push her hard into the group of ugs, or rushing her. 

Any of these would end both the illusion and Rogue. Then that would leave Nocturne, who'd get slaughtered by any one of these three. 
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@Sherlock: @Fetts: just to clear up Rogues TP. TP is allowed. As in

1) Reading Minds

2) Illusians

3) Mind Tricks (changing apperances, noises only one can hear, MINOR things like that, ect)

4) Team Mental Communications

5) Astral Plane (scope enemy positions, ect.)

So putting them to sleep or hypnotizing or straight convincing them of somthing there doing but not is all mind Controle.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chaos Prime

Bump ;)

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sherlock
 @Fetts said:
Let me start off with saying this. Almost all those telepathic attacks mind as well be mind control. And thus against the rules. 
In other words: 
-Stopping Boba from using a certain item. 
-Forcing Boba to go into a certain direction. 
-Eh... kinda has the same effect but it's not quite mind control. I dunno if that should or shouldn't be allowed. I guess I'll let Cadence decide. Either way it wouldn't matter. And I'll explain in a bit.
-Forcing their minds to be put to sleep. 

Let me start off by saying 
-Rogue wouldnt stop him from using it but she can sure as hell make him believe its not there or,that hes not falling
-She wont need to since hes going to do so himself.All she needs to do is make him see that as the only direction to fly and since all his senses are telling him to do just that thats what hes going to do.She doesnt need to do anything but put the illusion in his head 
-She doesnt need to force it she just needs to give them the urge to sleep and they will once again do it themselves 

Good. Then Blink is occupied enough for Vader and Grievous to take care of the other two. Also, while Blink is in a teleporting pursuit with Boba he can also fight back mind you. He could activate his sonic detonator and incapacitate her. Or he could burn the crap out of her with his flamethrower. Take your pick. 

Again, they'd be hard pressed to teleport his jetpack off while he's moving 90 MPH. 

Occupied is a strong word to use here.Dont forget that Rogue has all my team in constant communication via TP.Anything at all goes wrong on Rogue and Talias end and Blink can be back there in less than a second . 
Boba doesnt have the reflexes to fight back.Blink can be in and out in less that a second.There is a difference between reacting to a blaster bolt that you know is coming and you can see the shooter and reacting a teleporter who you have no idea when where or even if they will strike.None of Bobas reaction feats compare to what Blink is capable of. 
Another few ways she can take him down 
Port in front of where hes going and spam bolts.At least one will make contact and Boba goes to wherever Blink wants.From there its easy 
Port a half ton of the sand in the area into where hes going.
Shes fully capable of both 

The only concern there'd be was if she did that to Vader's life support. But Durge's healing factor would keep him going until it runs out. Plus, it's kind of irrelevant. We both agreed that Blink would be distracted with Boba for a while. Thus she couldn't do any gypsie "Vader stabbing himself" magic tricks. Also, Vader would most likely start out with a telekinetic attack rather than a lightsaber attack. Thus even more irrelevant. 

You said that Durges healing would take care of it i merely said that both of them were cyborgs and the robotic parts won't grow back 
I stated above why i dont see Blink being 'Distracted' for long if even at all since Rogue is fully capable of taking Boba out as well 
This was brought up when you said Vader could deflect her bolts it had nothing to do with his attacking 
Also she doesnt need to do it with his lightsaber.She can do it with anything and everything 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 Again this is King Hyperion and again he is Superman level.Blink just obliterated him.She can easily do the same to your team.

As Cadence said, you can't mind wipe them. Sure she can trade appearances with Vader but Grievous isn't that easy to fool. He'll still know that neither can teleport or move that fast, and thus he'd know it's one of Psylocke's tricks. He knows what Psylocke (Rogue) is capable of. He'd just go after the Vader looking figure because he knows that's where Rogue was standing. Also, that Vader looking figure would be standing next to Nocturne, making him all the less fooled. 

Furthermore, Vader would probably use any of my earlier stated attacks before she could do much of anything to Grievous. That illusion would last for a very short time. 

Yes i saw that.Personally i hate added rules but whatevs 
I never said trade appearances.She can make Vader look like anyone she so desired to Grievous and vice versa and make the rest of my team invisible to all of their senses.Just knowing that someone is capable of something doesnt mean they can counter.Lets face it no one on your team has shown psychic defenses.You cant just assume they are smart enough to counter them. 

No one on your team will even see Rogue at the start of the fight.Look at the OP map.There is a ton of stuff between us.Rogue will be able to access her powers at the very start of the fight (And that kinda is my primary strategy) and from that distance.Grievous and Boba especially will not know a blessed thing about where my team is so remembering my teams position to anchor them to reality wont work 

Also just to say Rogue can make Nocturne look anyone she pleases just saying 

Again Rogue can start off her TP at the very start of the battle and as a matter of fact coming into this that was my primary plan and as i recall Vader going crazy on the on the landscape (Man i dont envy the guy who has to clean this up) was not yours 

I've seen a scan of Storm stopping Jean Grey from use her telepathy because as Storm states, she distracted her and ceased her concentration.  

You honestly think Rogue could use telepathy while she's running out of oxygen via Force Choke? Or if she could use it while sand was coming down her lungs and up her ass? Or while the very ground is punching her face? Or while her very face is punching the ground? Or while she's sent flying through a gate and into a horde of ugs? Or while a refinery is crushing her? I sincerely doubt it. 

I don't ever recall Vader needing much concentration. I've seen him deflecting blaster bolts and using the Force at the same time before.

Iv seen several(I can post them if you like) and needless to say there was always something else in play.In a strait up fight Jean wins.Sorry to but its a fact.Another thing to note is that Storm has very high TP resistance.Needless to say no one on your team has resistance that high. 

Nope but again i dont think she will need to since she can begin as soon as the battle starts and Vader can't.  

Thats not the point.If Grievous is attacking him and he cant perceive my team in any way whatsoever what do you think hes going to do?Attack the people he doesnt know are there or move on to the guy attacking him now?? 

Firstly, that wouldn't take Boba out. Boba's duraplast armor has tanked missiles. His Mandalorian iron armor would certainly stop him from being KO'd. Secondly, that's mind control and against the rules Cadence put up.  Again, that wouldn't work.  And again, that'd be mind control.    The way I see it is Blink would be too distracted from stopping Boba from taking out your team. At 90 mph Blink would constantly be having trouble getting at Boba. After a while, she might be able to overtake him. But Boba wouldn't let that happen and take her out via sonic detonator or flamethrower.  Meanwhile, Rogue would be making illusions (the only telepathic attack that you've mentioned and isn't illegal) on Vader and Grievous. However she cannot mind wipe them. They know what she is capable of. They'd still be aware of how far away she and everything else is (via memory and Force sensory) and attack in her general direction, despite the illusion. Plus I'm quite positive Vader has seen through illusions before.   Vader or Grievous could do any of these attacks:  Creating a sandstorm, elevating the ground beneath their feet, using the Force to topple the refinery on top of you, throwing his lightsaber around the refinery, using the Force to smash Rogue's face into the ground, use Force Choke on her, push her hard into the group of ugs, or rushing her.  Any of these would end both the illusion and Rogue. Then that would leave Nocturne, who'd get slaughtered by any one of these three. 
Does Duraplast absorb all the shockwaves from the impact?Iv never heard of such a thing.If his armor cant absorb every bit of impact then he is going to feel it and its not going to feel very nice 

No its not.Rogue is merely creating the illusion that the wall is not there.He is running into it himself. 

Blink is in constant contact with my team via TP and can be back there in less than a second.I also stated alternate means of tagging him while airborn 

Boba wont have a choice since his reflexes based on what you have shown are not good enough to do anything about it 

They know if they see her.Cadence didnt say we knew who we were fighting he said that we would know them if we saw them. 

Memory and force sensory wont mean jack while i have a teleporter on my team who can move them from place to place faster than they can keep up with.

Do you have scans of Vader resistance this kind of illusion?Im really curious.If not ill ask Silver or Jedixman for some later 

Grievous has no force powers so he cant do any of the above.The rest of them Vader would 
1:Have to be able to perceive Rogue which he cant due to the illusions 
2:Actually know he was facing a telepath which he has no way of knowing without seeing my team  
3:Rogue isnt usually a telepath.Even if he did see her he cant just say this is the power she has right now.She has had more than even i know over the years and in this case it could be any,all or none of them.He knows who Rogue is not which powers she has currently 

As a final thing here Rogue or Blink can both solo you entire team. 

With Rogues TP no one on your team will even know she is there.Tack on to that the fact that she can make it so they believe each other are the enemy makes this very easy for her 

Blink can port faster than anyone on your team can keep up with and doesnt have to get close to win.She can easily just port anything in the area inside your team members taking all of them out easily like she did to King Hyperion and there is literally nothing they can do to stop it.Again Hyperion has Superman tier reflexes and no one who is allowed in this tourney has reflexes that good.If he couldnt dodge it neither can your team
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fetts
@Sherlock said: 

Let me start off by saying 
-Rogue wouldnt stop him from using it but she can sure as hell make him believe its not there or,that hes not falling
-She wont need to since hes going to do so himself.All she needs to do is make him see that as the only direction to fly and since all his senses are telling him to do just that thats what hes going to do.She doesnt need to do anything but put the illusion in his head 
-She doesnt need to force it she just needs to give them the urge to sleep and they will once again do it themselves 

-No. No you can't. Don't even try. His jetpack is on his back. You can't mind wipe him so he'll know it's still there. The best you can do is give the illusion that it's invisible. But it doesn't matter. He'd still activate the jetpack (that is still there and which he is feeling the weight of) and not even notice the illusion behind him. The falling illusion might be effective if it would last for a while. But it'd only last for like a second. Furthermore you could only make it look like he was falling in his eyes. He'd still be moving on his jetpack and wouldn't be feeling the fall. You can't simulate feeling. 

-Ah. When you said "a building" I figured you were referring to the refinery or the shack perhaps. My mistake.   

Again the illusion would last for a very short time. I'll get to that. Also, even if it didn't, Boba would just end up going through the building as if he was intangible. The rules say that you can make illusions. However you cannot simulate feeling. If you could you'd be allowed to mind rape which you can't. A building may be there to his eyes but there's nothing actually there. 

-That's not within the rules of use of telepathy. The rules didn't say you can simulate a feeling. 

Occupied is a strong word to use here.Dont forget that Rogue has all my team in constant communication via TP.Anything at all goes wrong on Rogue and Talias end and Blink can be back there in less than a second . 
Boba doesnt have the reflexes to fight back.Blink can be in and out in less that a second.There is a difference between reacting to a blaster bolt that you know is coming and you can see the shooter and reacting a teleporter who you have no idea when where or even if they will strike.None of Bobas reaction feats compare to what Blink is capable of. 
Another few ways she can take him down 
Port in front of where hes going and spam bolts.At least one will make contact and Boba goes to wherever Blink wants.From there its easy 
Port a half ton of the sand in the area into where hes going.
Shes fully capable of both 

Assuming she isn't down by that time that is. 

He doesn't need to have great reflexes. Blink is constantly teleporting behind him because she's having trouble keeping up with his speed. All Boba needs to do is activate the sonic detonator because she's close enough. It doesn't matter where she teleports as long as she's close. As soon as she teleports herself towards Boba, she's going to teleport right back into an instant incapacitation and then falling to the ground below. Same goes for the flamethrower. All Boba needs to do is turn around and fire the flamethrower behind him. Then Blink is just going to teleport into flame and become as cooked as my steak dinner last night. 

I assume you mean she's on the ground. She'd have to time and place that portal perfectly. Too close and Boba's is just going to fly by the place she's going to put it. Too far and Boba has plenty of time to react. And yes Boba could in fact dodge those spears. 
Flight (5)
Flight (5)
 Here he's evading fire from X-Wings and Y-Wings. He could sure as hell evade thrown objects going much slower. If she could throw like twenty at once, one might get Boba I'll grant you that. But the best you've shown is her throwing four at once and that's not enough.

Again you'd be hard pressed to do that. You'd have to time and place the sand perfectly. She's going to be very hard pressed on doing that while Boba is moving 90 mph. She'd also be hard be hard pressed to do that while she's getting choked, crushed, pushed, etc.

You said that Durges healing would take care of it i merely said that both of them were cyborgs and the robotic parts won't grow back 
I stated above why i dont see Blink being 'Distracted' for long if even at all since Rogue is fully capable of taking Boba out as well 
This was brought up when you said Vader could deflect her bolts it had nothing to do with his attacking 
Also she doesnt need to do it with his lightsaber.She can do it with anything and everything 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 Again this is King Hyperion and again he is Superman level.Blink just obliterated him.She can easily do the same to your team.

Not if she doesn't know exactly where they are. King Hyperion was within visible range and she knew where to teleport the sand to. As you say later on in your post there's a lot of stuff in between us. If she tried doing that she could teleport the sand in to the refinery, in the trailer, 10 ft. in front of them, whatever. She'd have to be able to see them. Meanwhile, Vader is creating a sand storm that's going down your throats and up your asses. They're going to have a hard time doing anything while they're loosing oxygen and crapping sand. 

Yes i saw that.Personally i hate added rules but whatevs 
I never said trade appearances.She can make Vader look like anyone she so desired to Grievous and vice versa and make the rest of my team invisible to all of their senses.Just knowing that someone is capable of something doesnt mean they can counter.Lets face it no one on your team has shown psychic defenses.You cant just assume they are smart enough to counter them. 

No one on your team will even see Rogue at the start of the fight.Look at the OP map.There is a ton of stuff between us.Rogue will be able to access her powers at the very start of the fight (And that kinda is my primary strategy) and from that distance.Grievous and Boba especially will not know a blessed thing about where my team is so remembering my teams position to anchor them to reality wont work 

Also just to say Rogue can make Nocturne look anyone she pleases just saying 

Again Rogue can start off her TP at the very start of the battle and as a matter of fact coming into this that was my primary plan and as i recall Vader going crazy on the on the landscape (Man i dont envy the guy who has to clean this up) was not yours 

Again the illusion would last for a very short time. 

The Force is not limited in that way. You've seen the movie right?  

Here Vader is choking Admiral Ozzel from a completely different part of the ship! From miles and miles away. 

The illusion would only fool his eyes. That wouldn't be effective in the slightest. Vader was trained to trust his senses rather than his eyes before he even hit puberty. As all Jedi were. Remember in Star Wars Episode 4? Where Obi-Wan instructs Luke to train with the blast helmet on? And Luke complained that he couldn't see? Remember what Obi-Wan (Anakin's master mind you) said to Luke? "The eyes can deceive. Don't trust them." All Jedi were trained that way. To "use their feelings" as Yoda puts it. Darth Vader wouldn't be fooled by what he sees because he doesn't rely on his sight. He relies on his Force senses. As I said earlier you can't cut Vader's connection to the Force. He'd feel Rogue, Blink, Nocuturne, the refinery, the sand, all of it. It doesn't matter jacksquat to what illusion you use. He could still pick the up sand and create the sandstorm despite the illusion. He could still Force choke the three of them despite the illusion. He could still use the refinery to crush them despite the illusion. You name it. The illusion isn't going to fool Vader in the slightest way and is only going to effect Boba and Grievous for a very short and insignificant amount of time. 

Does Duraplast absorb all the shockwaves from the impact?Iv never heard of such a thing.If his armor cant absorb every bit of impact then he is going to feel it and its not going to feel very nice    
 No its not.Rogue is merely creating the illusion that the wall is not there.He is running into it himself.    
 Blink is in constant contact with my team via TP and can be back there in less than a second.I also stated alternate means of tagging him while airborn  Boba wont have a choice since his reflexes based on what you have shown are not good enough to do anything about it    
 They know if they see her.Cadence didnt say we knew who we were fighting he said that we would know them if we saw them.  Memory and force sensory wont mean jack while i have a teleporter on my team who can move them from place to place faster than they can keep up with.   
 Do you have scans of Vader resistance this kind of illusion?Im really curious.If not ill ask Silver or Jedixman for some later    
 Grievous has no force powers so he cant do any of the above.The rest of them Vader would 1:Have to be able to perceive Rogue which he cant due to the illusions   
 2:Actually know he was facing a telepath which he has no way of knowing without seeing my team    
 3:Rogue isnt usually a telepath.Even if he did see her he cant just say this is the power she has right now.She has had more than even i know over the years and in this case it could be any,all or none of them.He knows who Rogue is not which powers she has currently  
   As a final thing here Rogue or Blink can both solo you entire team.   
 With Rogues TP no one on your team will even know she is there.Tack on to that the fact that she can make it so they believe each other are the enemy makes this very easy for her    
 Blink can port faster than anyone on your team can keep up with and doesnt have to get close to win.She can easily just port anything in the area inside your team members taking all of them out easily like she did to King Hyperion and there is literally nothing they can do to stop it.Again Hyperion has Superman tier reflexes and no one who is allowed in this tourney has reflexes that good.If he couldnt dodge it neither can your team
"Tanked" I admit was probably exaggerated. A missile hit him directly and he fell on his ass yes. But he didn't go very far from where he was hit at and he left with no broken bones. 

You can create illusions but you can't simulate to what he feels. Again he'll just go through it as if he was intangible. Plus that illusion isn't going to last very long.  

And I already shot down those alternate means. 

Ok valid point. Perhaps I should ask Cadence about that. 

Memory might not mean jack but Force sensory will. If they teleport (which btw would probably end the illusion) Vader will know where they teleport to. 

While memory fails to remember the actual instance, I could absolutely swear that he has. But even if there wasn't such an instance, I already explained why an illusion wouldn't work very effectively on Vader. 

1. Yes he would perceive them via Force sensory. You can't cut his connection to the Force.  
2. It doesn't matter if he knows first thing or not. If she wasn't starting out with telepathy than maybe Vader wouldn't use instant attacks. But since she is, Vader is going to realize that one of them is playing with their minds and will have to rely on his Force sensory (as he always does) to instantly attack before she does any damage to his team. 
3. Same as above. 

And I'd like to declare Vader solos.

Rogue's illusion won't last long enough.

Blink won't be able to do that because she won't know where they are exactly. Also, not that it's a big deal to me as I just explained that it wouldn't work well given the scenario, but Cadence said no insta-kills. Doing said "teleporting sand into body trick" is exactly that and I'm sure Cadence would restrict Blink from doing that.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sherlock

I'm not sure how I missed this but I will reply to it later I'm on my phone right now

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sherlock
@Fetts: OK im just gonna sum up Rogues TP here since that will cover most of your post. 
First of all telepathic illusions have nothing to do with you eye sight.Saying that the illusions will only affect your teams eyes is just plain silly.As a matter of fact TP wont be messing up any of their senses.Id say the best way to think of it is like a dream. 
Think of the most vivid and realistic dream youve ever had.Think of all the bizarre happening in said dream.Some of these things when you think about it were fantastic beyond belief to the point where you cant believe you didnt know it was a dream.Yet the entire time you were dreaming you would never once question any of the goings on.Never once would you say this is obviously a dream.The same applies to Rogues illusions

Now just as a sum up now that that is cleared up 
Rogue is going to be the fasted draw here.That is a fact.As soon as the battle begins Rogue is going to make my team invisible to yours in every way.They wont see hear feel or sense my team at all. 
If they cant perceive them then i dont really need to get into how my team takes yours down. 
On Vaders force senses.You say i cant cut his connection to the force.I say i dont need to.Everything he senses via force is still processed by his mind and Rogue is more or less dictating all of that
On Vader attacks.Not in any of the scans or videos that you posted was he doing anything without seeing his opponent.Not that it matters since Blink can easily get my team out of there and to a new location before any of the attacks have any lasting damage.And not that that matters since Vader wont be able to sense my team in any way due to Rogues illusion to launch any real attack anyway.

On Blink i suppose you are correct that she cant insta kill them but she can do that to their limbs.Also being a teleporter getting in sight of your team wont be hard 

I have nothing else to add BTW and am ready for voting
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fetts
@Sherlock said:

@Fetts: OK im just gonna sum up Rogues TP here since that will cover most of your post. First of all telepathic illusions have nothing to do with you eye sight.Saying that the illusions will only affect your teams eyes is just plain silly.As a matter of fact TP wont be messing up any of their senses.Id say the best way to think of it is like a dream. Think of the most vivid and realistic dream youve ever had.Think of all the bizarre happening in said dream.Some of these things when you think about it were fantastic beyond belief to the point where you cant believe you didnt know it was a dream.Yet the entire time you were dreaming you would never once question any of the goings on.Never once would you say this is obviously a dream.The same applies to Rogues illusions      

But you're only limited to so much with telepathic illusions in this tourney. The way you described that illusion would be considered mind wiping and yet again against the rules. When  @CadenceV2: said illusions were allowed (correct me if I'm wrong), I imagine he meant that you could give the appearance of a different scenario. However you cannot mind wipe my team due to the rules and how you described your illusion was practically just that. 

Now just as a sum up now that that is cleared up Rogue is going to be the fasted draw here.  

That is a fact.As soon as the battle begins Rogue is going to make my team invisible to yours in every way.  

They wont see hear feel or sense my team at all.   

If they cant perceive them then i dont really need to get into how my team takes yours down. On Vaders force senses.  

You say i cant cut his connection to the force.I say i dont need to.  

Everything he senses via force is still processed by his mind and Rogue is more or less dictating all of that  

On Vader attacks.  

Not in any of the scans or videos that you posted was he doing anything without seeing his opponent.  

Not that it matters since Blink can easily get my team out of there and to a new location before any of the attacks have any lasting damage.  

And not that that matters since Vader wont be able to sense my team in any way due to Rogues illusion to launch any real attack anyway.  

Ok agreed. But it won't matter. 

Hearing, you can alter as the rules said. Feel, you can't alter due to the rules. The same applies to Force Sense.  @CadenceV2: Correct? 

Dictate? As in control Vader's senses? Which is clearly against the rules? 

I've already explained this to you. He doesn't need to rely on sight. No Jedi or Sith does. I'm sure I could give you dozens and dozens of examples where Jedi or Sith have used the Force with their eyes closed. Hell Rahm Kota fights friggin blind.

Here are three examples of Jedi using the Force with their eyes closed. They don't have to look at the rocks or the X-Wing. They feel them with the Force. 

I've already shot that down. 

On Blink i suppose you are correct that she cant insta kill them but she can do that to their limbs.Also being a teleporter getting in sight of your team wont be hard  I have nothing else to add BTW and am ready for voting

We have Durge's healing factor. He's healed limbs back on multiple occasions. It doesn't matter if she can teleport over to the side. Vader would sense her coming.  He could create a sandstorm in the entire area (save for Boba's and Grievous' location) if he wanted to. Or he could choke Rogue and push Blink, whatever. And before you ask, the Force is not limited to one power at a time. 

I agree. I'm ready to vote.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: Illusians can affect your mind. But alot of illusianist been beaten due to foes figuring out person a is b or like Mysterio vs Spidey where Spidey sees the Illussians are no threat or someone like Vador Force Sensing the Truth.

Anyway Illusians are fine via 5 senses. No one can overpower a 6th sense. Master Mind Illsuians been undone by Emma Frost. Vader Force Sensing can out do this. To say its unbreakable be a Instnat Win via power of some kind and thats wrong.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2: Ah. I assumed he couldn't alter feel because if he could he mind as well mind rape. But I guess mind rape falls under insta-win. 

@Sherlock: Anywho, as Cadence said you can't hide from Vader's Force sensing.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I vote @Sherlock:.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sherlock
@CadenceV2 said:

: Illusians can affect your mind. But alot of illusianist been beaten due to foes figuring out person a is b or like Mysterio vs Spidey where Spidey sees the Illussians are no threat or someone like Vador Force Sensing the Truth.

Anyway Illusians are fine via 5 senses. No one can overpower a 6th sense. Master Mind Illsuians been undone by Emma Frost. Vader Force Sensing can out do this. To say its unbreakable be a Instnat Win via power of some kind and thats wrong.

This entire post sounds like an opinion and really has no relevance here 
First off Mysterio doesnt use the same kind of illusions Psylocke would so Spidey seeing through them via spider-sense isnt relevant 
Emma Frost is a very powerful psychic Vader is not 
Its only an instant win if you didnt come up with a way to counter it.FE on my team Gambit has very high resistance to TP Mystique is immune and Rogue being a TP user herself also has high resistance plus all the stuff she gains from Logan 

BTW next time can we get all the rules at the beginning if i knew i could counter everyones TP via a 'Sixth sense' i would have made my team differently
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@Sherlock said:

@CadenceV2 said:

: Illusians can affect your mind. But alot of illusianist been beaten due to foes figuring out person a is b or like Mysterio vs Spidey where Spidey sees the Illussians are no threat or someone like Vador Force Sensing the Truth.

This entire post sounds like an opinion and really has no relevance here First off Mysterio doesnt use the same kind of illusions Psylocke would so Spidey seeing through them via spider-sense isnt relevant Emma Frost is a very powerful psychic Vader is not Its only an instant win if you didnt come up with a way to counter it.FE on my team Gambit has very high resistance to TP Mystique is immune and Rogue being a TP user herself also has high resistance plus all the stuff she gains from Logan BTW next time can we get all the rules at the beginning if i knew i could counter everyones TP via a 'Sixth sense' i would have made my team differently

Understandable. However most of the TP moves you wanted to debate using were Auto Win Power or Mind Controle. If it cant be countered (Like Omega Beams, Penance Stare, Ect that I listed) then it shouldnt be a surprise I wouldnt allow it Opponion or not.

Next Time TP is involved there will be no restrictions as its too hard to have them to begin with.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fetts
@Sherlock said:
@CadenceV2 said:

This entire post sounds like an opinion and really has no relevance here First off Mysterio doesnt use the same kind of illusions Psylocke would so Spidey seeing through them via spider-sense isnt relevant Emma Frost is a very powerful psychic Vader is not Its only an instant win if you didnt come up with a way to counter it.FE on my team Gambit has very high resistance to TP Mystique is immune and Rogue being a TP user herself also has high resistance plus all the stuff she gains from Logan  BTW next time can we get all the rules at the beginning if i knew i could counter everyones TP via a 'Sixth sense' i would have made my team differently
Not entirely. At the end, he says Vader can Force Sense his way out of the illusion. :) 

So in conclusion for our voters out there, Vader can instantly get out of any telepathic attack Rogue has to offer and that fits within the rules. He can create a sand storm upon them, choke them, push them into the horde, smash the refinery on top of them, whatever. None of these may be insta-wins, but he can incapacitate them or keep Rogue busy while the rest of my team tears them apart. From there Boba would go up and try to send explosives down there. If Blink isn't incapacitated (which is pending on the Force attack Vader would use), Sherlock and I both agree she'd go after Boba. She'd be hard pressed to hit Boba, who is moving at 90 mph around the scenario. Eventually, she might be able to get Boba given the chance. But Boba wouldn't give her a chance and would take her down via sonic detonator or flamethrower. Personally, I see Vader and Rogue going at it with telekinesis, where Rogue is outmatched. Firstly, Vader can counter telekinesis while I don't believe Psylocke has. Vader has more impressive feats with telekinesis as well (elevating the ground, throwing small starships, creating sandstorms and avalanches, etc.). Thirdly, he has more of a variety when it comes to telekinesis (Force Choke, Force Crush, etc.). Nocturne would be slaughtered by anybody on my team and I don't feel like I need to go into much detail about that. She can't counter the Force, Boba's weaponry, Vader's or Grievous' speed, lightsabers, anything. She's absolutely dead.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock
@Fetts said:
@Sherlock said:
@CadenceV2 said:

This entire post sounds like an opinion and really has no relevance here First off Mysterio doesnt use the same kind of illusions Psylocke would so Spidey seeing through them via spider-sense isnt relevant Emma Frost is a very powerful psychic Vader is not Its only an instant win if you didnt come up with a way to counter it.FE on my team Gambit has very high resistance to TP Mystique is immune and Rogue being a TP user herself also has high resistance plus all the stuff she gains from Logan  BTW next time can we get all the rules at the beginning if i knew i could counter everyones TP via a 'Sixth sense' i would have made my team differently
Not entirely. At the end, he says Vader can Force Sense his way out of the illusion. :) 

So in conclusion for our voters out there, Vader can instantly get out of any telepathic attack Rogue has to offer and that fits within the rules. He can create a sand storm upon them, choke them, push them into the horde, smash the refinery on top of them, whatever. None of these may be insta-wins, but he can incapacitate them or keep Rogue busy while the rest of my team tears them apart. From there Boba would go up and try to send explosives down there. If Blink isn't incapacitated (which is pending on the Force attack Vader would use), Sherlock and I both agree she'd go after Boba. She'd be hard pressed to hit Boba, who is moving at 90 mph around the scenario. Eventually, she might be able to get Boba given the chance. But Boba wouldn't give her a chance and would take her down via sonic detonator or flamethrower. Personally, I see Vader and Rogue going at it with telekinesis, where Rogue is outmatched. Firstly, Vader can counter telekinesis while I don't believe Psylocke has. Vader has more impressive feats with telekinesis as well (elevating the ground, throwing small starships, creating sandstorms and avalanches, etc.). Thirdly, he has more of a variety when it comes to telekinesis (Force Choke, Force Crush, etc.). Nocturne would be slaughtered by anybody on my team and I don't feel like I need to go into much detail about that. She can't counter the Force, Boba's weaponry, Vader's or Grievous' speed, lightsabers, anything. She's absolutely dead.
To be fair here while Rouge is now useless i still think Blink can solo.Her teleporting is fast enough that no one can tag her and she doesnt need to get close to hit via porting something inside your team (You said killing them would be insta kill so ill go for limbs).With no limbs and no way of moving you team is all but dead. 

Now that being said my entire team was built around TP users and the ability to use illusions properly.Cadence put a serious damper on that to keep his 'No insta wins' thing gummy.That being the case i cant function properly in this one since again my team was made to use and repel illusions 
Fetts will prolly do better in this one since his team is more well rounded than mine is (Without Rogues TP) so im gonna give him the win
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@Sherlock: I wouldnt call Rogue with Wolvies Healing, H2H Skill, Ability to asorb powers still and death drain, as well Telepathy and TK is useless all of a sudden cause she cant Illussion everyone into a stupor and win. She still is a major player reading minds (as well plans) and Team Comunnications with her TP.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fetts
@Sherlock said:
@Fetts said:
@Sherlock said:
@CadenceV2 said:

To be fair here while Rouge is now useless i still think Blink can solo.Her teleporting is fast enough that no one can tag her and she doesnt need to get close to hit via porting something inside your team (You said killing them would be insta kill so ill go for limbs).With no limbs and no way of moving you team is all but dead.     
 Now that being said my entire team was built around TP users and the ability to use illusions properly.Cadence put a serious damper on that to keep his 'No insta wins' thing gummy.That being the case i cant function properly in this one since again my team was made to use and repel illusions Fetts will prolly do better in this one since his team is more well rounded than mine is (Without Rogues TP) so im gonna give him the win
Eh. That's quite debatable. You got Vader's precognition and Force senses for one thing. Some Force attacks I mentioned would still work on her (Ex. creating the sand storm, Force choke), And also we already discussed how Blink would go after Boba and how he can take care of her. But I'm not going to get into a huge debate about it as there's really no point now. 

Ftr though, Rogue probably could beat Vader if it weren't for the rules. Anywho, good debate bro. You always seem to make debates more interesting and pretty challenging. :)