Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Arcangel - nothing

Deadpool - 2 katana, desert eagle, uzi, three grenades, rocket launcher, Image Inducer, Teleporter

Daken - Muramasa Blade, sniper rifle, Desert Eagle

Gorgon - Godkiller and Grasscutter

X-Man - Desert Eagle, Katana, MP5K, ACR

______________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

BATTLEGROUND-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scenario:

Welcome to this Episode of THEME BATTLE. Where Master Hand collects the best of every Omniverse and throws them in the mix. Today’s match is vaguely related X-Menish meta humans vs the strongest Anime verse ever! In this Episode we must weed to Crop. Some have been brought back for SECOND CHANCE at the prize. Cause we care.... sort of. In this battlefield we have tons of garbage. So much you can choke on it!!! This Match is Special. It is a battle of who has the best of the best. All out Brawl! You have no objective. No scenario. This is Thunder Dome style! As always we provide Perks that could tip the scales.

Perks

Power UP Flight! You gain Mach 1 Jetpacks for everyone on your team!

Terminators Surprise Attack! You get your hands on 3 T-800 Terminators and 1 T-1000 to fight with you! Termies Armed with Shotguns.

The Claaaaw! Claw Chooses Who Will Go and Who Will Stay! This give you the ability to Remove one Player from the Opposing Team!!!

Choose carefully and please the masses. This is where your Balance team comes to play. If afraid to make the First move PM Me Option and 3 fighters and I will post for both.

Rules: Morals On, No BFR, Power Neutral Universe, Everyone Knows the Basic (Unless from same Universe then Detailed) of Everyone.

When done Debating we will Vote.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I'll have my scenario/strategy up later.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Killemall

Nick does always stick with Dragon Ball characters doesnt he?

Well best of luck to you guys, i dont know half the guys here but Nick's team looks stronger here, but would be fun to read, this way i get to pick up on so many new characters.

Props to whoever came up with the idea of these theme battles and challange a viners, its byfar the best place to learn about characters and their feats.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@Killemall: Thnx.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

@Killemall said:

Nick does always stick with Dragon Ball characters doesnt he?

Either that or Metal Gear :P

You should join more tourneys if you like them, they're a lot of fun.

How strong is Gorgon's katana? I heard it can cut through anything?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: Yes, God killer has cut threw Wolverine with little effort, because it's magic in nature. But has been broken by it's more perfect counter part Grass Cutter.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: Yes, God killer has cut threw Wolverine with little effort, because it's magic in nature. But has been broken by it's more perfect counter part Grass Cutter.

Right through adamantium? Wow, that sure complicates things...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: Yes I'll post the scans with my strategy.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vaeternus

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Was about to say you like anime and MGS a lot huh? :P

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By renamed040924

@Vaeternus said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Was about to say you like anime and MGS a lot huh? :P

Other than DBZ and One Piece, I haven't done much with anime. I do however, love both of those as much as I could.

As for MGS... anyone on this site can tell you what I think of that game <3

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

If it's all the same, you can go first.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: Go right ahead if you would like I'll be awhile.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: Go right ahead if you would like I'll be awhile.

No, I mean YOU go first.

If you'll be awhile though I might throw something out soon.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: I'll get right on this later today, but will choose my perk now.

Terminators Surprise Attack!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: I'll get right on this later today, but will choose my perk now.

Terminators Surprise Attack!

Forgot about perks.

Uhh... The Claaaaw!

Do I choose who to take off that team of you? (I want that perk either way)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: Pick Wisley!

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: I'll go once you made your pick.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: I'll go once you made your pick.

I think I'm gonna go first actually. But a question: what is X-Man capable of? I assume your using some different version of him because the norm would probably solo me.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: Using the tourney nerf version.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: Using the tourney nerf version.

That doesn't really answer my question.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: He's maxed on all stats.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: He's maxed on all stats.

I'm halfway through with my post.

Does he have any telepathic abilities?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: Yes, TK & TP.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By renamed040924

Ok, first things first, I gotta deal with those Terminators.

Now to be honest, the T-800s are complete non factors in this fight. Goku was tanking bullets in the very first episode of Dragon Ball, and by the time the 21 Budokai rolled around, they were nothing but annoyances. And seeing as I'm using 22 Budokai era characters, they'll be even less.

A shotgun blast to the face might make Goku angry, but nothing more. And from there, any member of my team is capable of one shotting each android at hypersonic speeds.

And that leaves the T-1000. Now the same applies here; the Terminator can't harm any of my guys. However, this time around, my guys can't harm the Terminator either. Well, with punches and kicks they can't at least. Luckily for me, my guys can do a lot more than punch and kick.

A Grenade Round severely damaged the T-1000 to the point where it couldn't (for lack of a better word) regenerate, and then a dunk in a smelting pool finished it off. This leads me to believe the T-1000 is weak against heat/explosions. As such, a quick Kamehameha or Dodon Ray is all that's needed.

The Turtle Hermit destroys a mountain near effortlessly with the Kamehameha

A bit more effort, and the moon itself is reduced to dust before the God of Fighting.

And that's the end of your perk. Now the numbers are evened out again - no, wait actually, there not. I have one more guy than you now, thanks to the mightly claw snatching X-Man away ;)

So it's a 5 on 4, with Deadpool, Arcangel, Gorgon, and Daken being the remaining combatants on your side. Now, most of my guys with the exception of Chioatzu have pretty much the same powerset, so with that in mind, we'll start with the only variable.

Chiaotzu is perfect to take on Arcangle. He's more than capable of keeping up with the mutant in flight, but even if he wasn't, he won't need too thanks to his powerful TK abilities.

As you can see at the 30 second mark, Chioatzu could keep Krillin completely pinned by using his TK to squeeze Krillin's organs. Now, if he can do that to someone as powerful as Krillin, imagine what Arcangel will be going through.

To get an idea of how heavy that boulder was,

It's real life counterpart weighs 340 tons.

With that said, is Arcangel even capable of hanging with Chioaztu in combat? Can he match the imp's maxed out strength, supersonic speed, and master martial arts skill?

So that's 2 down, 3 to go. Gorgon is probably your heavy hitter on this team, so I'll deal with him now.

The Turtle Hermit can handle him.

It'll only take Roshi a few seconds to destroy the T-1000, in the meantime, Krillin was fighting Gorgon (remember, I have a one man advantage on you from the beginning with X-Man out of the picture)

Together, these two are, master and student, are more than enough to handle Gorgon, no matter how much Wolverine pwnage he dishes out.

Gorgon's biggest advantage is usually his mind reading, he knows what the enemy is going to do before they do it. Luckily for me, it just so happens that Roshi can do the same thing.

He's not the God of Fighting for nothing.

In terms of skill, Roshi has over 300 years of experience on him, and is known as one of the greatest hand to hand fighters on the planet.

Now, Gorgon does have that nifty sword, I have no doubt even the God of Fighting will fall to it. It is called God Killer after all. However, seeing as this is two on one, I would think that helps out a bit.

In terms of stats, Roshi and Krillin both have everything they could on Gorgon. Strength, endurance, durability, even speed.

I know Gorgon is fast, but did his bout with Elektra (the ENTIRE fight) happen faster than the eye could see? Certainly he can move that fast, but does he have entire fight scenes at those speeds? Roshi and Krillin do, or should I say, did.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Multiple attacks within 1/5 of a second

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

An entire fight scene happens right before the crowd's eyes, and they saw none of it. Roshi and Krillin jumped at each other, exchanged blows, spit at each other, thought for a bit, even played a game, the human brain can process none of it.

So here's a recap,

Gorgon advantages:

-Sword

-Equal fighting skill

Roshi/Krillin advantages:

-Strength

-Speed

-Durability

-Stamina

-Basically all physical stats

-Two on One

-Equal fighting skill

Who would you say wins?

Coming down to Tien vs Daken.

This fight is very similar to the above; more or less equal skill, Daken has sharp weapon, Tien has everything else.

Daken's disappearing trick will no doubt cause problems, but all Tien has to do is go in the air and the mutant can't really do much. From there,

it's all over.

And finally, the coup de' grace: Goku vs Deadpool.

This would be an entertaining fight for sure, Kid Goku vs Deadpool. The two of them, I'm sure are just gonna be having fun, making fun of each other, coming up with crazy tactics that somehow work, it'd be great. However, in the end, Goku will win for the simple reason that Deadpool can't hurt him. Swords, guns, or fists, they'll either bounce off or break when they come into contact with Goku's iron skin.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I just realized that said Muramasa Blade it should be Muramasa claws.

@nickzambuto: My reaction to those illegal feats. No ಠ_ಠ. Speed cap is mach 1 hypersonic = mach 3 / 4. And energy projection is capped at Cyclops. . Plus my team has hypersonic reflexes, reaction speed is not a factor.

I was prepared to lose X-Man, hence my perk. So getting rid of X-Man changes nothing, but less scans.

Now my setup is drastically different .

The Strategy.

The Terminators will hold back hiding among the trash, Not being living your team can't sense them. They will have have a later use.

Since we start at different side of the map, my team needs estimated 1 second to set a TP link, easy & two more for strategy.

Archangel will get Gorgon & Daken airborne being capable of carrying two people at mach 1. Taking them 60 meters. into the air to be dropped on their targets.

Scans for understanding of how his flight works.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deadpool will arm his RPG for anyone on your team that takes to the air.

Gorgon will take Krillin and Chaitzou. Backed up by T1000 when needed.

Daken will take Master Roshi & Kid Goku. Backed up by two T800 when needed.

Deadpool and Archange will take Tien. Backed up by a T800 when needed.

During the fight Gorgon will relay all of your team's thoughts back to my team.

The Fight

Now you probably wondered why take those two up that high, why not just a straight shot? Well...pheromones the scentless killers. They will be targeted at your team disorienting them. Also pumped at a high rate for the brief seconds they are airborne. So my team is completely unaffected and .

Gorgon is at 2 ton strength & speed/reflexes able to tag a speedster added with his healing factor that is on par with wolverine.

First order of business is to take out Chaitzou. Gorgon landing only inches away then goes for a decapitation. Next turning to a disoriented Krillin. Finishing them off within seconds.

If that fails (it wouldn't due to pheromones) and he gets pinned by Chaitzou's TK, T1000 will spring into action. Krillin and Chaitzou unaware due to his camouflage abilities, & his body in a liquid puddle. Until he attacks with spikes made from his body aimed for their heads.

You can see he has all those abilities, plus 1-5 ton strength.

Chaitzou TK will have no effect on T1000. Having no body structure.

Now if T1000 job is accomplished or not he still serves as a distraction and that is all it takes for Gorgon to do his job. Plus t

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Next order of business, Daken will land on the midst of Master Roshi & Kid Goku. Still pumping his pheromones high added with all the info he constantly gets from Gorgon. Daken will perform his classic Spider Man feat but this time with the intent to kill.

His Muramasa claws will cut right thru their durability and go straight for their jugular veins. With Daken hyper sonic reflexes I doubt Master Roshi & Kid Goku can fight back.

No Caption Provided

If so happen they are T800 is still there for backup and Master Roshi & Kid Goku unable to focus no major ki blast can be made or aimed correctly. Meaning T800 can walk right up to them firing shot after shot and melee if need.

Last order of business Tien, IIRC his powers are straightforward blast of ki that require concentration. With pheromones hindering his senses ki blast & flight will also near impossible. Definitely when Arcangel is up there will him. As you seen in the scans above he able to maneuver at full speed, added he has his feathers that are tipped with neurotoxins, and Tien will be a pin cushion.

Let's not forget Deadpool who is waiting for his time to shine. Tien will also have to be on alert for RPGs. Which he will be unable to dodge also due to pheromones. Deadpool is a great shot and able to predict trajectory, beating Bullseye with his skills.

I look forward to your rebuttal.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: @Mr_Ingenuity:

Good job so far and remember the Rules here, Energy Projection no more than IRON MAN! Speed no greater than MACH 1!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By renamed040924

Just so we're clear, I showed 0 illegal feats in my post. It's true I showed the boulder feat for Krillin and Goku, but I was only using that as an example of how powerful Chioatzu's TK is, not as a feat for Krillin.

Iron Man can easily destroy a mountain. In Bleeding Edge armor, he's stated he could destroy the planet. The best Master Roshi has ever one was bust the moon, and seeing as the moon can fit into the Earth 49 times, I fit well into the energy projection limit.

Strength is the only thing I need nerfed, maybe speed (maybe).

Just wanted to point that out. Everything I showed was in accordance with the guidelines; 12 ton strength (nerfed) Luke Cage durability (check) mach 1 speed (check) Iron Man energy projection (check).

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: The Moon Bust is a bit much even for Iron Man Period. IM couldnt even blast away all MT. Everest and that would fit in earth 65,238 times much less the Moon that fits 49 times.

Also you Speed feats of a whole battle that no one knew happen is way beyond Mach 1.

Everything else is fine.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@CadenceV2: @nickzambuto: Iron Man's uni beam after absorbing the power of a city.

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

Nowhere near Moon Busting even after asorbing a City worth of Energy.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@CadenceV2: @nickzambuto: Iron Man's uni beam after absorbing the power of a city.

No Caption Provided

The Omnibeam can fire in billions of Petawatts at max output for a relatively sustained amount of time. That's far greater than the amount of energy needed to completely destroy a planet, in fact, that's about the output of a G-Type Star. Even his normal repulsor rays can put out enough energy to ignite nuclear fusion in the targets and make them burn at over twice the temperature of the surface of the Sun.

Your scan proves this. Harming Mangog isn't exactly easy.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto: @CadenceV2: @Mr_Ingenuity:

You realize it takes approximately 930,000 nuclear warheads to destroy the moon, and approximately 3,500,000 nuclear warheads to blow up a planet the size of Earth right?

Because if you realize this you would realize Iron Man isn't doing anymore than putting another crater in the moon with that sort of energy output...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By renamed040924

@Floopay said:

You realize it takes approximately 930,000 nuclear warheads to destroy the moon, and approximately 3,500,000 nuclear warheads to blow up a planet the size of Earth right?

Because if you realize this you would realize Iron Man isn't doing anymore than putting another crater in the moon with that sort of energy output...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Don't tell them dammit.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Floopay: @nickzambuto: Why are we talking math????

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Cause math is power. And my team is full of power.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Your team also breaks the rules. ◔_◔

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Only in strength, energy (apparently), and speed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Don't tell them dammit.

LOL

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Their Strength for the most part is fine as the rock scan showed. Speed needs nerf. Master Roshi Moon Busting cannot be used here. The Mountain Blowing is fine.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Their Strength for the most part is fine as the rock scan showed. Speed needs nerf. Master Roshi Moon Busting cannot be used here. The Mountain Blowing is fine.

That boulder feat puts them each in the several hundred ton range. A thought a dozen was the limit?

Uhh, I mean, yeah, strength is fine here...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

That boulder feat puts them each in the several hundred ton range. A thought a dozen was the limit?

I thought it was 16 tons?

Well cant use that either. unless the Boulder was hollow inside lol

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

I thought it was 16 tons?

Well cant use that either. unless the Boulder was hollow inside lol

Where did you get 16 tons from? Like I went over, a bit of math indicates the boulder to weigh in excess of 350, but for simplicity sake, that real life boulder weighs 340, and it's smaller.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: Do you have a rebuttal???

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Yes.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Yes.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Yes.

Ok ok! I'm on it right now.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By renamed040924

Gah! That damn Daken and his pheromones!

I was gonna try and play the "Saiyan's don't breath" card, Bardock was fine in space after all, but really, that's not right. Goku needs oxygen, the Bardock instance was an inconsistence. Frieza nearly drowned Goku after all.

I don't know how to get around that. You win.

Hear that?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: I feel honored. But I was expecting the kid goku "climbed to the moon" scan.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: I feel honored. But I was expecting the kid goku "climbed to the moon" scan.

That was in, like, the second chapter of Dragon Ball. Back then, it was a comedy/parody, so if it makes inconsistencies with the later chapters, that's why.

When Goku did that, he took 3 humans with him and they were all fine, so it's not really applicable.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pokergeist

@Mr_Ingenuity: @nickzambuto: Alright. Mr. I wins to gracious defeat.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@CadenceV2: Next match is when?