Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Green team Jediwaffles

Loken - Power Armour, Power Weapon, Bolt Pistol, Frag and Krak Grenade.

Kharn - Power Armour, Gorechild, Plasma Gun, Frag and Krak Grenade.

Lucius - Power Armour, Laer Blade, Lash of Torment, Doom Siren, Frag and Krak Grenades.

Zahariel - Power Armour, Psychic Hood, Force Weapon, Bolt Pistol, Frag and Krak Grenades.

Tarvitz - Power Armour, Chainsword, Bolter, Bolt Pistol, Frag and Krak Grenades.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Red team NicktheDevil

Captain Cold - Dual Cryotrons, Ice Grenades, Standard Parka and glasses

Heatwave - Dual laser/flamethrowers, extinguisher gauntlets, standard heat suit

Top - Light Top, Shrapnel Top, Topsy Turvy top, Pain crystals, Grenade top, Hologram top, Confetti Top, Sonic Boom top

Pied Piper- Flute

Dr. Alchemy - Philosopher's stone

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Ground:

Scenario:

Welcome to this Episode of THEME BATTLE. Where Master Hand collects the best of every Omniverse and throws them in the mix. Todays match is Flashes Rogues vs 40K Marines!!! We have a situation here! Zombies are EVERYWHERE and moving in. Each of you on the West (Next to the Arrows) have 3 guys battling them and eachother. The Other 2 (on the east) must hurry over to help (or kill the other 2 enemies and then hurry over to overwhelm) or be destroyed. Choice is yours.

As a benefit I will allow you to choose one of 3 options.

1) Fire Good. If you have a Character with Fire or Plasma the you can set up a Temporary Fire Barrier on your side. It will last 20 minuets of Zombie free for your upper or lower half of the map.

2) Get to there NOW! If you have a Character who can Teleport then 1 of your 2 guys can be brought to your side without traveling there.

3) Infected. Anyone can choose this option. It give your entire team Infection. This allows you enhance Durability from Feeling no Pain and shrugging of the worst KOing hits like a Brute Zombie.

Choose carefully and please the masses. This is where your Balance team comes to play. If afraid to make the First move PM Me Option and 3 fighters and I will post for both.

Rules: Morals On, No BFR, Power Neutral Universe, Everyone Knows the Basic (Unless from same Universe then Detailed) of Everyone.

When done Debating we will Vote.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

Nick. You better bring your Z-game.And Candace you may want to check the op.........

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

Why whats wrong?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

LOL I see it now.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nickthedevil

@JediWaffles @YoungJustice: @CadenceV2: Eh, guess I only qualify for the "fire good" option. alright, let's get started.

To begin, Pied Piper can start playing his flute. Since it's the Omega effect, It affects the zombes. Hartley can make the zombies not acknowledge my team at all as we regroup. the two that are on the east, will most likely be Pied Piper (I'll edit in his feats with a flute in a bit) and Dr. Alchemy.

Here's Dr. Alchemy at work. in this scene, he turns the ground into water (WIth awesome reflexes) and then turns it into Ice, sticking the flash inside of it. that will be helpful in destroying the zombie masses, entrapping them half way in ice.

Captain Cold and Heatwave can take care of themselves while Top just.... hangs around? lol. here we see Captain Cold's cold field at work. the thinker is trying to plug Captain Cold into himself with cords and wires. here we see the cords get frozen before they can get close.

also blocking off any attack from the opposing team

The Top can spin at indredibly high speeds, allowing him to rip through metal, and things of the like. shredding through zombies won't be hard. here we see that he was able to drill through the ground. imagine zombie paste everywhere.

HEatwave's guns alone should be able to drive away anything. being 1000+ degrees of raging hot fires, Zombies can walk in if they want, but they are not getting through. as an added bonus, I have the perk. AND to boot, I can melt the ground around us, heating it up to temperatures that would trap the zombies like Flys to fly paper.

here's a reaction AND heat feat.

within the safety of melted ground, and a cold field, Top can target my opposing team.Roscoe has the ability to bend people's perceptions, inducing vertigo-like symptoms on a bigger scale. The resulting effect on the Marines will leave them and their defenses down, and unable to defend against zombies after them.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I vote for nickthedevil for now.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gumflabica

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

I vote for nickthedevil for now.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

as do I

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil: Real Quick the 3 on 3 are battling the Zombies , the 2 guys on the east side (your right) either make it to the battle as fast as they can (Faster Characters or those with Flyers and Teleporters help) or engage the other 2 guys trying to make it back to there guys on the east.

Teleport Option be for Mirrir Master on your team as he has the ability for himself and others yes?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nickthedevil

Uh, i don't have mirror master? If ai could have, i would have. Anywho, i assumed that the entire place was filled with zombies.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoungJustice

Voting has started already?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil: Never Mind from how I read it it seem off. You have 2 Guys battling on one side and 3 battling on the other. In this case its just Zombies on the 3 man side. 2 Men are trying to get to them or kill (if easily possible) the other 2 guys running back.

Also I thought U had Mirror Master still. my bad.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nickthedevil

@CadenceV2: Ah. Got it. well, That makes it easier.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil: Yeah have at it.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nickthedevil

Bump

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By YoungJustice

Nick in a flawless victory.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Esquire

Of course Nick wins at this point, but it's only been two days. Most of the matches haven't finished yet, so couldn't we hold off a bit and see if can show up at some point?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nickthedevil

Agreed with Esquire.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By greenteaforme

Can the Zombies be transmuted, since they are no longer living matter? Because that'd make this entire thing trivial.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nickthedevil

Even if they were living matter, Albert Desmond can still transmute organics.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JediWaffles

@Esquire said:

Of course Nick wins at this point, but it's only been two days. Most of the matches haven't finished yet, so couldn't we hold off a bit and see if can show up at some point?

Someone called?

In any case, here goes.

First things first, i choose the Fire benefit, setting up the fire wall using Kharn's plasma gun.

My marines are immune to all viruses, including that of the zombie one, rendering them practically immune. The zombies in this case, are a non-factor to my marines. If ever, they pose only a slight nuisance due to the fact that it takes a micro-second to kill one, and knock one out of the way. Ahhh the beauty of Space Marine physiology. And that's not even it. A marine can take any virus ingested into their system, and then transfer it. So essentially, any of my marines can transfer the zombie virus into anyone from Nick's team.

The two marines i'll have on the other side would probably be Tarvitz and Loken. Bring on the drum roll, because here's my incredible plan!!

Both my marines shoot them. In the head.

Against the Pied Piper and Dr. Turns-water-to-ice, it is a fairly simple matter to just shoot them. I doubt they have reactionary feats to dodge a bolt shot at super-human speeds. If ever, only the Alchemist does, as he showed a great reaction time in the feat posted. That reaction time, however, doesn't make him a bullet-timer, but allows him to probably transmute something in response to the bullets being shot. After their opponents are dispatched, Saul and Garviel sprint on over to their teammates where they help out with the fight.

Now, my other three guys only have to worry about Top, Heatwave, and CC. First, the Top.

Marines are immune to all nausea-inducing effects, vertigo included, so the Top's ability to do so is rendered useless.

On to CC.

Not quite sure how strong his cold field thing is, but can it block plasma? I'm not sure. Either way, a single shot from Kharn would finish him off.

Heatwave

Here's the tricky bit, the fact that he can melt the ground should pose a slight impediment to my marines, but can he do so before they manage to close the distance between them and him? Remember, a space marine's agility/speed feats are on par with Spiderman.

So anyway, just a little info on my marines.

Lucius:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/123120/2548779-lucius_the_eternal_3rd.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/123120/2548780-lucius_the_eternal_4th.jpg

His armour adds extra durability, but his whip is a key factor here. The Lash of Torment feeds off fear, and translates it into terror. I highly doubt anyone from Nick's team is immune to fear, and they WILL feel it, especially being confronted by a zombie horde and a bunch of pissed off marines. That fear is absorbed by the whip and radiates pure terror outwards. There is a high chance any of the 3 members of the opposing team will make a run for it. Not only that, Lucius is one of, if not THE best swordsmen of the 40k universe. A regular space marine would give an H2H trashing to anyone from Nick's team, and Lucius trashes most marines. Just to put things in perspective.

Kharn:

http://www.comicvine.com/kharn-the-betrayer/29-84752/

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/123120/2548792-kharn_the_betrayer_3rd_edition_001.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/123120/2548793-kharn_the_betrayer_4th_edition.jpg

Essentially, Kharn's just a monster. His armor tanks plasma shots all the time, which should render him immune to Heatwave's stuff. Throw in his daemonic blessing, and he should be impervious to most attacks. A note, on his durability, he once got gored and impaled on a TANK. This was before his daemonic blessing, even. Yea, he lived through it. In any case, his plasma gun should be able to wipe out most of the other team in one shot.

Zahariel: Essentially a psyker, who can cast Force Barriers around anyone, making them more impervious to damage than they already were. Also an incredible fighter.

So there ya go, i'll be glad to respond to any rebuttal comes up with, and sorry on the delay of the post.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nickthedevil

@JediWaffles:

Nice.

@JediWaffles said:

Against the Pied Piper and Dr. Turns-water-to-ice, it is a fairly simple matter to just shoot them. I doubt they have reactionary feats to dodge a bolt shot at super-human speeds. If ever, only the Alchemist does, as he showed a great reaction time in the feat posted. That reaction time, however, doesn't make him a bullet-timer, but allows him to probably transmute something in response to the bullets being shot. After their opponents are dispatched, Saul and Garviel sprint on over to their teammates where they help out with the fight.

Alright, as I said in my own strategy, Pied Piper is playing his flute, making him invisible to everything and everyone of his choosing. Like so:

No Caption Provided

Since it's the Omega Effect, It affects everything, including your space marines. With that, It will leave my pair to do what they will, when they want to, or kill your team without knowing what hit them. If I wanted to, I can have your team kill each other. maybe turning your insides to chalk, or your armor to salt.

No Caption Provided

@JediWafflessaid:

Marines are immune to all nausea-inducing effects, vertigo included, so the Top's ability to do so is rendered useless.

You sure? Even mind bending effects? Top's powers work by bending peoples visions and light that hits the retina. With this power not only can he make them see what he wants them to see, but he can bend their perceptions, causing them to think left is right, right is left, or even feel upside down. their entire perception of movement can be greatly handicapped with this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also means he doesn't need his top to be able to do what he did back then, but just in case, here's the added bonus for my team.

@JediWaffles said:

On to CC.

Not quite sure how strong his cold field thing is, but can it block plasma? I'm not sure. Either way, a single shot from Kharn would finish him off.

Here's his cold field standing up to a huge lightning bolt From Weather Wizard

No Caption Provided

@JediWaffles said:

Heatwave

Here's the tricky bit, the fact that he can melt the ground should pose a slight impediment to my marines, but can he do so before they manage to close the distance between them and him? Remember, a space marine's agility/speed feats are on par with Spiderman.

Yup, he can. (refer to the scan above, He was able to shoot before Kid Zoom could close the distance.

and another feat, here the Rogues are being mind controlled, however, His reaction time is intact, and the speed of his gun's effects are so fast, that even with Wally's speed, it'd be futile to try and save them. the people died instantly on contact with the flame.

No Caption Provided

This Kharn guy... can He regenerate from being scorched to ashes?

your move.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JediWaffles

@nickthedevil: Hold up, it might just be me, but i can't see any of the pics you posted.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nickthedevil

@JediWaffles: Really? WTF. hold up....

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Chaos Prime

If nickthedevils team focus too much on taking Kharn out they are doomed imo,Zahariel is the one that they should be focusing on because he has wot it takes literally to rip there hearts out(say no more) :)

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JediWaffles

@nickthedevil said:

Take your time!

@Chaos Prime said:

If nickthedevils team focus too much on taking Kharn out they are doomed imo,Zahariel is the one that they should be focusing on because he has wot it takes literally to rip there hearts out(say no more) :)

And yeah, was saving that for my next rebuttal. Haha i'll get into more detail in a bit.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nickthedevil

@JediWaffles: Fixed?

@Chaos Prime: I'm not focusing on any of them. Each of my team's attacks can be spread out to the entire team, taking them all out simultaneaously. for example, Dr. Alchemy can shoot multiple beams

No Caption Provided
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Chaos Prime

@JediWaffles said:

@nickthedevil said:

Take your time!

@Chaos Prime said:

And yeah, was saving that for my next rebuttal. Haha i'll get into more detail in a bit.

Sorry about that ;) dont want to nick ur Thunder Lol

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chaos Prime

very good plan of action, but beware Zahariel imo.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sherlock

Jeez Nick i thought you said it was up for voting and here i see it has only just begun.I feel ripped off

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nickthedevil

@Sherlock said:

Jeez Nick i thought you said it was up for voting and here i see it has only just begun.I feel ripped off

PFfttt, i'mma impatient man! he was two days late! come at your own discretion!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

Force Barrier and the Immunity to Vertigo is key.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

The flute only affect you if you have Hearing? Like a Deaf man be uneffected?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

LOL I see it now.

WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM???

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nickthedevil

@CadenceV2 said:

It's the Omega effect. it even works on machines, dead, animals, etc.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nickthedevil

@CadenceV2 said:

Also, Vertigo is just an ability. In the scan, he state's "I can bend and twist the way way your retinas interpret light. He's even made Rogues fight each other, by controlling them that way. same goes here. immunity to nausea =/= immunity to Top's powers.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JediWaffles

@nickthedevil said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@JediWaffles:

Nice.

@JediWaffles said:

Alright, as I said in my own strategy, Pied Piper is playing his flute, making him invisible to everything and everyone of his choosing. Like so:

Since it's the Omega Effect, It affects everything, including your space marines. With that, It will leave my pair to do what they will, when they want to, or kill your team without knowing what hit them. If I wanted to, I can have your team kill each other. maybe turning your insides to chalk, or your armor to salt.

@JediWafflessaid:

You sure? Even mind bending effects? Top's powers work by bending peoples visions and light that hits the retina. With this power not only can he make them see what he wants them to see, but he can bend their perceptions, causing them to think left is right, right is left, or even feel upside down. their entire perception of movement can be greatly handicapped with this.

Also means he doesn't need his top to be able to do what he did back then, but just in case, here's the added bonus for my team.

@JediWaffles said:

On to CC.

@JediWaffles said:

Heatwave

Yup, he can. (refer to the scan above, He was able to shoot before Kid Zoom could close the distance.

and another feat, here the Rogues are being mind controlled, however, His reaction time is intact, and the speed of his gun's effects are so fast, that even with Wally's speed, it'd be futile to try and save them. the people died instantly on contact with the flame.

your move.

How does the Piper's invisibility work? Because if he is merely invisible, the marines have a sense of smell/hearing on par or greater than that of Wolverine's. They can smell him, or simply change settings on their masks to show heat scans. No matter where he is, he should be emitting heat, and that shows up on the machine. Secondly, he's not gonna start the battle straight up playing his flute, so it's a race as to who plays/shoots first, which the marines obviously will. Lastly, wtf is Slenderman's wife doing in that picture.

On to the alchemist, easy enough to deal with, you can see his beams are getting dodged. Not sure what the beams are made of, but even if they travel at the speed of, say a laser, there are many enough feats of marines dodging projectiles at that speed. Also,you can see that when the Flash was hit by one, only his gloves were transmuted, therefore it is safe to say that even if the marines were hit,only a portion of their armor would be converted per hit. By the time this has happened, they can get off some quick and easy shots to kill the alchemist.

On to captain cold. Is his shield up at all times? There's the problem. I have no doubt in my mind that it can be worn down over time, but that's going to be the hardest part. So i'll move on to Heatwave first.

Okay yeah, he's impressive, but i haven't seen enough speed feats to put him above any of my guys. Here's the general problem with your guys, none (save alchemist who had a pretty good feat you posted) have speed/reaction feats ANYWHERE close to any of my marines. Hence, what's to stop a simple blitz from happening? Also, Kharn won't have to regenerate from ashes when the heat isn't doing anything to him in the first place. He tanks that kinda stuff on a regular day. Heat isn't getting through his armor, or even baking him inside it.

Once the rest of the team is taken down, they can proceed to beat down CC. Or let Zahariel take care of him.

On the top's mind-bending whatever thingy, Zahariel's barrier prevents all mental attacks on any of his teammates. There is simply no way around it, unless you mentally/psychically break it aside, which takes, i believe, Top can't do. Not only that, Zahariel has an ability that allows him to essentially stop time, or slow it down to such a crawl, that people are practically not moving. In this mode, he can see within everything, kinda like x-ray vision, and then pinpoint your heart, and then rip it out. Or you know, he could just to TK it out without having to resort to that.

Also, you never posted an argument that would prevent any one (or more) of your team members from fleeing off in terror due to the Lash of Torment. That's a pretty big deal.

@nickthedevil said:

@Sherlock said:

My apologies for the delay, i wasn't aware the thread existed up until recently haha.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By ShootingNova

@CadenceV2: @YoungJustice: What was wrong? I'm obviously too late, but I'm curious.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nickthedevil

@JediWaffles said:

@nickthedevil said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@JediWaffles:

Nice.

@JediWaffles said:

@JediWafflessaid:

@JediWaffles said:

On to CC.

@JediWaffles said:

Heatwave

your move.

How does the Piper's invisibility work? Because if he is merely invisible, the marines have a sense of smell/hearing on par or greater than that of Wolverine's. They can smell him, or simply change settings on their masks to show heat scans. No matter where he is, he should be emitting heat, and that shows up on the machine. Secondly, he's not gonna start the battle straight up playing his flute, so it's a race as to who plays/shoots first, which the marines obviously will. Lastly, wtf is Slenderman's wife doing in that picture.

On to the alchemist, easy enough to deal with, you can see his beams are getting dodged. Not sure what the beams are made of, but even if they travel at the speed of, say a laser, there are many enough feats of marines dodging projectiles at that speed. Also,you can see that when the Flash was hit by one, only his gloves were transmuted, therefore it is safe to say that even if the marines were hit,only a portion of their armor would be converted per hit. By the time this has happened, they can get off some quick and easy shots to kill the alchemist.

On to captain cold. Is his shield up at all times? There's the problem. I have no doubt in my mind that it can be worn down over time, but that's going to be the hardest part. So i'll move on to Heatwave first.

Okay yeah, he's impressive, but i haven't seen enough speed feats to put him above any of my guys. Here's the general problem with your guys, none (save alchemist who had a pretty good feat you posted) have speed/reaction feats ANYWHERE close to any of my marines. Hence, what's to stop a simple blitz from happening? Also, Kharn won't have to regenerate from ashes when the heat isn't doing anything to him in the first place. He tanks that kinda stuff on a regular day. Heat isn't getting through his armor, or even baking him inside it.

Once the rest of the team is taken down, they can proceed to beat down CC. Or let Zahariel take care of him.

On the top's mind-bending whatever thingy, Zahariel's barrier prevents all mental attacks on any of his teammates. There is simply no way around it, unless you mentally/psychically break it aside, which takes, i believe, Top can't do. Not only that, Zahariel has an ability that allows him to essentially stop time, or slow it down to such a crawl, that people are practically not moving. In this mode, he can see within everything, kinda like x-ray vision, and then pinpoint your heart, and then rip it out. Or you know, he could just to TK it out without having to resort to that.

Also, you never posted an argument that would prevent any one (or more) of your team members from fleeing off in terror due to the Lash of Torment. That's a pretty big deal.

@nickthedevil said:

@Sherlock said:

My apologies for the delay, i wasn't aware the thread existed up until recently haha.

1: Piper's flute uses the Omega effect. look it up, i posted a link. not invisibility, it's making your team do/say whatever piper wants you to. And no they won't? can I see reactionary time? Piper has lots of it. so does Doctor Alchemy (LOL that's the newer question XD)

2: Uh, yeah, the alchemists beams are getting dodged.... By the freaking Flash, even leaving after images from how fast he's moving. tell me, which of your characters run faster than light? ALso, that's because Albert wanted to turn the suit to chalk. if he wanted to, he could have turned his blood to formaldyhde. In this scan, he hits Gorrilla Grodd and turns his blood to the chemical. if it were to go as you described it, then his skin would have been transmuted, not his blood.

3. No, he has the reflex time to put it up, before Weather Wizard can shoot him with lightning. (Lightning which, on panel, has been said to travel 3 times the speed of sound)

4: LOL Wut? shooting and firing on Kid Zoom before he can reach them isn't a good speed feat? really? how about eve this one? hitting a full speed Flash.

5: Refer to the scan above, man. he bends light, it's not a mental attack. if your guys' eyes take in light (Which i'm sure they do, because thats how vision works) then it affects them.

6. Yes, I forgot I do have it. In Rogue War, the ROgues are able to resist a portion of the Omega effect, emanating from Libra's voice. in blackest Night, Captain COld rresists the fear that the Black lanterns try putting into him. the man has one of the best will powers ever, really. i'll get scans up later.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Esquire

Reading this, I see why you love the Rogues. They are super cool. Although I'm not giving them the win just yet.

And also, stop quoting the entire debate in every singe post, darn it! My scroll wheel is smoking!

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JediWaffles

@nickthedevil: Quick thing i just wanna touch up on, i honestly don't see the Alchemist or Heatwave ever hitting the Flash without PIS. Unless they happen to have enhanced speed/agility/reflexes? It just shouldn't happen. You'll have to bear with me here, i'm completely in the dark when it comes to the Rogues.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nickthedevil

@JediWaffles: Well so would Batman lifting 1000+ tons, but the feats are consistent, eradicating the speculation of PIS.

The rogues have been tagging Flashes for over 60 years. they are the quickest drawers in comics

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nickthedevil

@JediWaffles: also, here's their will power to resisting such effects. note that Libra's voice is filled with a portion of Omega Effect, and The Rogues are able to resist it's effects. Libra's gained the following of the ENTIRE villain community, except the Rogues because they can resist it.

No Caption Provided

in this next set of scans, Captain COld resists the effects of his Black Lantern sister, putting the emotion of Love in his heart.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JediWaffles

So isn't the Pied Piper's thing essentially mind control? Which isn't allowed?

Also, okay yes, their speed feats are great. But where they can react and shoot any of my marines, i have seen nothing that shows them to be able to dodge bullets. So while they can get off a few shots on my marines, my marines will undoubtedly also shoot them back. Difference is, my marines can take anything your guys can throw at em, while all your guys (except for CC) are OHKO. Exception being Alchemist who has his gay transmutey thinger. So at best you'll take out a single marine.

Another thing,you still haven't quite come up with a counter to Zahariel, who can simply TK destroy your team, or stop time and rip their hearts out. And kudos, btw, on finding feats on resisting terror.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nickthedevil

Careful with the "gay" comment bud. And no, pied piper's thin isn't mind control, seeing as how he's done it before to Brother Eye. Truth be told, i can't tell if your post is sarcastic and rude, or you're just being blunt. Lol

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JediWaffles

@nickthedevil said:

Careful with the "gay" comment bud. And no, pied piper's thin isn't mind control, seeing as how he's done it before to Brother Eye. Truth be told, i can't tell if your post is sarcastic and rude, or you're just being blunt. Lol

Haha sorry if i gave that impression, i wasn't being sarcastic or rude in the least. It's quite hard to take on a tone of voice through text. On topic, if Pied Piper's power isn't mind control...What is it?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By nickthedevil

@JediWaffles: It's the Omega Effect. it isn't mind control, and it isn't anything else... it is one of those concepts never explained, and never expanded on. I provided the link for it a few posts back.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JediWaffles

@nickthedevil: Yeah, but the link just showed the Omega Effect as wielded by Darkseid. Hmmm. So it just IS, right? Has approved of its use here in this tourney? If so, then i guess the only counter to it is to have one of my guys kill off the Pied Piper before he puts everyone under his effect. How fast are his reaction speeds/times? What does he have to EXACTLY do before the Omega Effect takes place? Just so i know how to argue against it. Thanks.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil: @JediWaffles: Okay Im sketchy on Pied Piper myself. This is my bad in this case. Is the Omega Effect like Flute can be resisted or defended against? If not that falls under the Instant Win which clearly stated Omega Effect, Penace Stare, Ect. Anything that cant be blocked or defended against is illegal.

if that is the case we will DROP this Thread and I will personaly make a new one (with same scenario) since myself and others will have time to spare till second round. Floopay be off for a long while. So there is plenty of time. Nick if Pied Piper cant be defended against by any means and controls all with this weapon then he is illegal. I will let ya switch him out and start the thread new.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nickthedevil

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickthedevil: @JediWaffles: Okay Im sketchy on Pied Piper myself. This is my bad in this case. Is the Omega Effect like Flute can be resisted or defended against? If not that falls under the Instant Win which clearly stated Omega Effect, Penace Stare, Ect. Anything that cant be blocked or defended against is illegal.

if that is the case we will DROP this Thread and I will personaly make a new one (with same scenario) since myself and others will have time to spare till second round. Floopay be off for a long while. So there is plenty of time. Nick if Pied Piper cant be defended against by any means and controls all with this weapon then he is illegal. I will let ya switch him out and start the thread new.

It's applied by sound. the moment he stops playing, or is stopped, the omega effect doesn't take hold. some few have been able to resist it, like Libra, or other weilders of it. aslo, you said no omega beams.

@JediWaffles said:

@nickthedevil: Yeah, but the link just showed the Omega Effect as wielded by Darkseid. Hmmm. So it just IS, right? Has approved of its use here in this tourney? If so, then i guess the only counter to it is to have one of my guys kill off the Pied Piper before he puts everyone under his effect. How fast are his reaction speeds/times? What does he have to EXACTLY do before the Omega Effect takes place? Just so i know how to argue against it. Thanks.

He has to make noise with either his flute, or his tuning fork. that's it. the tuning fork focuses on the nervous system, locking up muscles entirely. mostly, it has to do with any music he makes, though, his standard is a flute. he's used a telephone before, though when he didn't have a flute on hand.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil: @JediWaffles: However it cant be defended against as everyone speed is Mach 1 here. So no one is legaly fast enough in this to couter the Flute. If some have resisted the effect then it could be argued that Space Marines (with 100s of years of will power and mind disciplin against such things of Chaos) can do the same. Further more the Warp can be argued as defence against it as it to in many forms simply is. We all know God of the DC Universe can negate the Omega Beams (effect) like nothing so can the power of Warp as it is the comparable same as the Source.

Run with this. I may not know alot of DC but I know alot of 40K and Space Marines can be tortured with the worst for days and mentally resist temptation or breaking of will power than most of those Rogues. They should be able to resist and the Librarien Warp Mind should be even more resisting thanks to his Psy Hood.