• 93 results
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Superparody

nope wont work...Bugs bunny controls the artist..he can control the fourth wall...making him the most powerful entity in all of fiction

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By heymanjack

Zohan stomps this. 

Lol at king saturn trying to make an arguement for the terminator

Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@Superparody said:
" nope wont work...Bugs bunny controls the artist..he can control the fourth wall...making him the most powerful entity in all of fiction "
Except it once did happen. I can't remember the name of the episode, but the artist's brush kept warping reality around Bugs and annoying him, toying with him. At the end it was revealed that Elmer Fudd was the artist and went to black in the classic "woo ooo ooop!" 

I think there was another very similar episode, but I can't remember who the "artist" was revealed to be in that one. I don't much fancy looking through YouTube in the vague hopes of finding it, but they're out there somewhere. But yeah, how does a serious robot held down by physics beat a character who can not only defy logic, reality, and physics, but is basically cartoonish? Would the Terminator defeat Stanley Ipkiss while he's wearing "The Mask"??? Hell no, that's just impossible. Zohan would lose to The Mask, but he's still done many impossible and cartoon-like things, and that instantly puts him in an entirely different league.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By King_Saturn
@heymanjack said:
" Zohan stomps this.  Lol at king saturn trying to make an arguement for the terminator "

Bullsh!t... and you havent even attempted to make an arguement at all... 

@Superparody said:

" @King Saturn said:
"@Superparody said:
" lets look at this logically speed wise...Zohan strength wise...Zohan durability...stalemate...zohan got his hand chopped off..and didnt even flintch plus his hand killed the gaurd  phisics dont apply to Zohan making him win automatically... "
how the hell is Zohan stronger than The Terminator ? Terminators can lift and push back several tons of weight and the T-1000 is listed at 10 ton strength levels...  "

Watch the movie and you will see "
none of these feats show that Zohan is a Ton Pressing Brick... its just enhanced human feats
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By King_Saturn
@Superparody said:
" @Bio Guyver said:
"As much as I love The Terminator, I can't see him beating a cartoonish character. Physics doesn't back Zohan, making him ridiculously capable of feats, like Bugs Bunny. Even Bugs Bunny would win the fight. "

Bugs bunny would DESTROY the terminator "
Bugs Bunny and Zohan are not equal... Bugs Bunny is a Reality Warper... Zohan is just some prick who beats up humans... Not The Same
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said:

" @Bio Guyver said:
"As much as I love The Terminator, I can't see him beating a cartoonish character. Physics doesn't back Zohan, making him ridiculously capable of feats, like Bugs Bunny. Even Bugs Bunny would win the fight. "

Bugs Bunny and Zohan are not equal... Bugs Bunny is a Reality Warper... Zohan is just some prick who beats up humans... Not The Same "
And the Terminator is a cybernetic prick designed by a computerized prick that shoots and beats up on humans. ;-P 

See? I can just use mean words aimed at the other combatant to argue my point, too. XP
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By King_Saturn
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said:

" @Bio Guyver said:

Bugs Bunny and Zohan are not equal... Bugs Bunny is a Reality Warper... Zohan is just some prick who beats up humans... Not The Same "
And the Terminator is a cybernetic prick designed by a computerized prick that shoots and beats up on humans. ;-P  See? I can just use mean words aimed at the other combatant to argue my point, too. XP "

correction... the Terminator is a cybernetic prick who beats up humans and other Cyborgs... Zohan only beats up humans...

See how reality always comes back to bite you in the buttocks...

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Superparody
@King Saturn said:
"@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said:

" @Bio Guyver said:

And the Terminator is a cybernetic prick designed by a computerized prick that shoots and beats up on humans. ;-P  See? I can just use mean words aimed at the other combatant to argue my point, too. XP "

correction... the Terminator is a cybernetic prick who beats up humans and other Cyborgs... Zohan only beats up humans...

"

The Zohan can defy phisics plus he can move so fast that he is a literly blur...you cant win this Saturn no matter how hard you try.. 
The Terminator will apear in slow motion to Zohan
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By King_Saturn
@Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said:

" @Bio Guyver said:

"
The Zohan can defy phisics plus he can move so fast that he is a literly blur...you cant win this Saturn no matter how hard you try.. The Terminator will apear in slow motion to Zohan "
nice try with the hyperbole... but like I said before Terminator will rip a hole in Zohan's chest and remove his Heart... killing the Adam Sandler character... using some enhanced strength feats in a video and him doing some dumb sh!t against a bunch of humans doesnt really help Zohan's cause here... 
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Superparody
@King Saturn said:
"@Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said:

" @Bio Guyver said:

"
The Zohan can defy phisics plus he can move so fast that he is a literly blur...you cant win this Saturn no matter how hard you try.. The Terminator will apear in slow motion to Zohan "
nice try with the hyperbole... but like I said before Terminator will rip a hole in Zohan's chest and remove his Heart... killing the Adam Sandler character... using some enhanced strength feats in a video and him doing some dumb sh!t against a bunch of humans doesnt really help Zohan's cause here...  "

explain how the terminator touches adam sandler...explain...if he can move that fast as seen in the video the terminator cant hit him nomatter how fast the terminator moves...plus he had his hand chopped off...he didnt even flinch...in fact his hand floated up and stabbed the gaurd with his own knife...then gave Zohan the thumbs up and reattached itself, also thier was no blood meaning the Zohan is not like a normal human being...plus he can take gernades, swim under water indefinitley, disassemble a gun into its basic componetnts in 1 seconds, produce a powerful sound with his voice so strong that it can blow a terrorist 500 feet into the air...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By King_Saturn
@Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said:

" @Bio Guyver said:

"
nice try with the hyperbole... but like I said before Terminator will rip a hole in Zohan's chest and remove his Heart... killing the Adam Sandler character... using some enhanced strength feats in a video and him doing some dumb sh!t against a bunch of humans doesnt really help Zohan's cause here...  "
explain how the terminator touches adam sandler...explain...if he can move that fast as seen in the video the terminator cant hit him nomatter how fast the terminator moves...plus he had his hand chopped off...he didnt even flinch...in fact his hand floated up and stabbed the gaurd with his own knife...then gave Zohan the thumbs up and reattached itself, also thier was no blood meaning the Zohan is not like a normal human being...plus he can take gernades, swim under water indefinitley, disassemble a gun into its basic componetnts in 1 seconds, produce a powerful sound with his voice so strong that it can blow a terrorist 500 feet into the air... "

he touches Zohan the same way he touched the T-X and T-1000 both of which moved faster than T-800 could... and also all of these other feats you keep using dont really mean anything... so what he had his hand chopped off and didnt flinch... if he has his heart ripped from his body... whether he flinches or not... he wont be standing up alive... as I said before... the body can survive without a hand... but without the Heart... no sir... and you keep using the gun dissembling feat as if it would work on The Terminator... they is a big difference between a Gun and Cyborg... especially this new Terminator Salvation T-800 thats even more durable that its earlier version

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By Bio Guyver

I found Arnie outmatched against T-X and T-1000 in the movies. Story-wise, they needed their main role to succeed. In a real fight without obstacles in the way, he falls. All these feats, ridiculous or not, are to show what he is capable of easily doing to humans without even breaking a sweat. He fought humans, but it doesn't mean he isn't capable of demolishing anything else. Arnie hasn't fought anyone like Zohan, he ain't Kyle Reese or John Connor.

Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@King Saturn: lol, I hope you're not taking this debate personally. I think the fact that Zohan's hand, even though it was severed, could still move and eventually reattach itself, and the fact he demonstrated superhuman speed that the Terminator has never, EVER been shown being capable of pretty much puts him up on AT LEAST even ground. Throw in weaponry and the fact he can dodge bullets, catch them with his nostrils, and break laws of physics and we've got ourselves a curbstomp. Let's look at this with logic... 

What weaponry can hurt Zohan? He's survived 'nades, caught bullets at point blank range with his nostrils, dodged bullets at close range, and displayed the ability to dismantle a gun via "speed blitz" in the time frame of 2 seconds max. The Terminator had no such speed, has no such speed, and never WILL have such speed. Sure, it's got super human strength, but how does it apply this strength when the opponent can move so fast they are a blur to the human eye as shown in the above video, and have such fast reaction time they can dodge bullets so close? That's like saying Flash will lose to Beast because Beast is physically stronger. It makes no sense whatsoever. Superior strength =/= victory. Has that been stated in numerous battle threads already? 

And if we're going to use Terminator vs. Terminator fights to base how strong and good they are at fighting, then how about we tackle this issue directly. 

T2: The Terminator was overall manhandled by the T-1000, getting thrown out of the store at the end of that hand-to-hand battle. Anytime they fought each other, the only thing Arnold could do was blow it up, or shoot it. Did that stop it? No. It merely slowed it down. In the last hand-to-hand battle the T-1000 owned the T-800. Spike through chest and the T-1000 continued unscathed as usual. Not only that, it was almost ALWAYS being shot at by more than one opponent, or was placed at a disadvantage via cars and heavy weapons. The T-1000 had... a pistol, and a small SMG. T-800 had a shotgun, assault rifles, grenade launchers, pistols, etc. The T-800 was ONLY a match for it when it had the weaponry, the extra manpower, or a vehicle to outrun it. Exactly where is it superior to the T-1000 with just the base strength? How did it die? Oh, that's right... A GRENADE blew it up and sent it stumbling into a vat of metal melting liquid.

T3: It's been some time since I last really watched this one, but the TX was even more superior to Arnold than the T-1000. Hell, it even reprogrammed him for God's sake. THREE people now taking it on, and it only lost when it had a small NUKE lodged in it's mouth AFTER losing half it's body and being pinned down. Every battle that was hand-to-hand she took with a half smirk and ended up whipping his ass. NONE of the Model 101s could take a melee beating from their clearly superior brethren - I thought both movies made that painfully clear? 

Oh yeah, sure, he grabbed them and hit them and threw them alright, but what did this accomplish in the end? Nothing. It merely bought time for those he was trying to protect to either run away, or grab a heavy duty weapon to put it down for a short time and then they would usually follow up this attack by.... RUNNING AWAY. Team effort, plus better weapons overall, plus environmental advantages =/= superior machine, it merely means teamwork, superior weapons, and environmental advantages.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By King_Saturn
@Bio Guyver said:
" I found Arnie outmatched against T-X and T-1000 in the movies. Story-wise, they needed their main role to succeed. In a real fight without obstacles in the way, he falls. All these feats, ridiculous or not, are to show what he is capable of easily doing to humans without even breaking a sweat. He fought humans, but it doesn't mean he isn't capable of demolishing anything else. Arnie hasn't fought anyone like Zohan, he ain't Kyle Reese or John Connor. "
The T-800 was outmatched against the T-X and T-1000 because of their extra powers... but physically the T-800 held his own against both of them for the most part... if you recall the Terminator 3 confrontation... the T-800 ( T-850 at that time ) was physically holding well against the T-X for a good part of the battle... its the extra powers that the T-1000 and T-X has that makes the battle a problem for him... T-1000's shape shifting and being able to manipulate its form to literally become invulnerable to the T-800's attacks making it like he is punching water... and the T-X has all of those extra weapons... Plasma Cannon... Flamethrower... Arnie couldnt withstand all of those things... but physically he held his own for the most part... and its not just the fact that the feats are ridiculous... its the level of the feats... they are enhanced human feats for the most part... instead of the whole feet uppercut and toe pushup feats and the gun tearing apart feat... but what exactly do those feats show anyway that would be helpful against the T-800 ? Nothing... now if you had Zohan lifting a car and tossing it like a baseball... the you may have something... but all that other crap dont mean nothing to me... its just goofy looking enhanced human feats... 
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Bio Guyver

Well said.

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Bio Guyver

@King

King, a lot of what's been shown really is shown to prove Zohan's capabilities. He may not of directly defeated a cybernetic organism in the movie, but he displays the possibility in an outlandish fashion. His speed is second-to-none against T-100 and T-X, as seen in the movie. His severed hand is just enough to show he is a cartoonish character, making him capable of breaking rules of science. No human is capable of having a severed hand walk around, or having both legs up in the air. And it's neither enhanced.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By King_Saturn
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @King Saturn: lol, I hope you're not taking this debate personally. I think the fact that Zohan's hand, even though it was severed, could still move and eventually reattach itself, and the fact he demonstrated superhuman speed that the Terminator has never, EVER been shown being capable of pretty much puts him up on AT LEAST even ground. Throw in weaponry and the fact he can dodge bullets, catch them with his nostrils, and break laws of physics and we've got ourselves a curbstomp. Let's look at this with logic...   What weaponry can hurt Zohan? He's survived 'nades, caught bullets at point blank range with his nostrils, dodged bullets at close range, and displayed the ability to dismantle a gun via "speed blitz" in the time frame of 2 seconds max. The Terminator had no such speed, has no such speed, and never WILL have such speed. Sure, it's got super human strength, but how does it apply this strength when the opponent can move so fast they are a blur to the human eye as shown in the above video, and have such fast reaction time they can dodge bullets so close? That's like saying Flash will lose to Beast because Beast is physically stronger. It makes no sense whatsoever. Superior strength =/= victory. Has that been stated in numerous battle threads already?  And if we're going to use Terminator vs. Terminator fights to base how strong and good they are at fighting, then how about we tackle this issue directly.  T2: The Terminator was overall manhandled by the T-1000, getting thrown out of the store at the end of that hand-to-hand battle. Anytime they fought each other, the only thing Arnold could do was blow it up, or shoot it. Did that stop it? No. It merely slowed it down. In the last hand-to-hand battle the T-1000 owned the T-800. Spike through chest and the T-1000 continued unscathed as usual. Not only that, it was almost ALWAYS being shot at by more than one opponent, or was placed at a disadvantage via cars and heavy weapons. The T-1000 had... a pistol, and a small SMG. T-800 had a shotgun, assault rifles, grenade launchers, pistols, etc. The T-800 was ONLY a match for it when it had the weaponry, the extra manpower, or a vehicle to outrun it. Exactly where is it superior to the T-1000 with just the base strength? How did it die? Oh, that's right... A GRENADE blew it up and sent it stumbling into a vat of metal melting liquid. T3: It's been some time since I last really watched this one, but the TX was even more superior to Arnold than the T-1000. Hell, it even reprogrammed him for God's sake. THREE people now taking it on, and it only lost when it had a small NUKE lodged in it's mouth AFTER losing half it's body and being pinned down. Every battle that was hand-to-hand she took with a half smirk and ended up whipping his ass. NONE of the Model 101s could take a melee beating from their clearly superior brethren - I thought both movies made that painfully clear?  Oh yeah, sure, he grabbed them and hit them and threw them alright, but what did this accomplish in the end? Nothing. It merely bought time for those he was trying to protect to either run away, or grab a heavy duty weapon to put it down for a short time and then they would usually follow up this attack by.... RUNNING AWAY. Team effort, plus better weapons overall, plus environmental advantages =/= superior machine, it merely means teamwork, superior weapons, and environmental advantages. "

okay... here is the problem with what you are saying... you ask me what weaponry could hurt Zohan... and you give this list of weapons he has survived... then we have the example of Zohan having his hand severed from his body... now if Zohan is so indestructable... how is his hand severed from his body ?. I would think that the blunt force of a 10 - 12 ton strength Cyborg hitting him dead in his chest would pierce his body... if his hand can be severed away... 

now lets get on to the Speed Issue... now the whole dodging the bullets feat is pretty impressive... but I dont recall Zohan having Flash like speed or reflexes... yeah he took apart the gun real quick... but not to the point that The Terminator wouldnt be able to attack him... 

and as I said earlier... The Terminator ( T-800 ) lost to the T-1000 and T-X because of their extra powers... physically The Terminator did hold his own for a while with both of them... well at least the T-X... and the T-X is even more powerful than the T-1000... sure it took Arnold and some enviormental advantages to win against these Terminators... but thats expected since both Terminators are more advanced that he is...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

People are actually debating this? WTF is the Zohan going to do to a Terminator?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By King_Saturn
@Bio Guyver said:
" @King   King, a lot of what's been shown really is shown to prove Zohan's capabilities. He may not of directly defeated a cybernetic organism in the movie, but he displays the possibility in an outlandish fashion. His speed is second-to-none against T-100 and T-X, as seen in the movie. His severed hand is just enough to show he is a cartoonish character, making him capable of breaking rules of science. No human is capable of having a severed hand walk around, or having both legs up in the air. And it's neither enhanced. "
based on what I have seen so far he isnt The Flash in terms of speed... he seems pretty quick... but not impossible to hit... and the severed hand is reason enough for me to believe he can be hurt by The Terminator alone... if The Zohan's hand can be severed then his body isnt totally impervious to physical damage... meaning he can be penetrated physically... and whats to stop a 10 - 12 ton strength Robot from punching a hole in his chest... 
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70  Edited By Sparda

The level of sincerity of the debate found in this thread is mind-boggling.

Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@King Saturn: I want you to look at cartoon characters from like Looney Tunes or The Mask and take note they have done everything and anything. One second they can dodge any weapons thrown at them, then the next they are hit and blown to bits, but still live. Do they ever actually die? Nope. It's call reality warping/immortality. Zohan has already shown he can defy reality by having a lost hand FLOAT in the air and attack someone, then reattach itself. 

Just because The Mask actually gets shot by a ton of guns and has holes in his body that leak out his drink does NOT mean he's actually able to be killed, now does it? It's a damn slapstick comedy movie so of COURSE no logic or rules can be set in it. The Terminator does not have the leisure of being unable to be damage and destroyed. It cannot reattach lost limbs. You keep going on with this "heart out of chest" tactic and, that's it. As if Zohan just stands there, not that it'll help the Terminator anyway. How does losing a heart stop someone who's own hand continues to live and function and even levitate itself DESPITE no longer being connected to the brain? Your logic is quite heavily flawed.
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@Vance Astro said:
" People are actually debating this? WTF is the Zohan going to do to a Terminator? "
Oh, I don't know. The same thing other human beings have done to the Terminator, such as blow it up, but have the advantage of being an enhanced human in every way imaginable including super human speed, and the ability to have a limb severed yet still function, fly, and reattach itself.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#73  Edited By Sparda
@Vance Astro said:
" People are actually debating this? WTF is the Zohan going to do to a Terminator? "
Die?
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Bio Guyver

Then saying Arnie was able to defeat T-100 and T-X is kinda pointless, he had advantages from different factors. In a REAL fight, he loses. So there goes him being able to destroy cyborgs. Look, Arnie can destroy other models with easier fashion, and so could the humans in the resistance. Zohan isn't the resistance, he is not geneticly enhanced either. The movie proves him able to manipulate physics, that alone makes him capable of a lot of things. I wouldn't be surprised if his head was severed and later re-attached, 'cause the writers made him that way. He HAS shown speed in fighting a group of guys, by hilariously dancing disco. It shows him both his speed(he appeared like a blur) and the fact he wasn't fighting at full potential. How is  catching bullets not show enough reflex to beat Arnie  lol? If speed wasn't enough, there's insane reflex and body usage. He caught a bullet with his nostrils lol. Zohan taking the part gun apart shows the speed of his hands: how quickly can he punch(literally a blur), and among other things.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By King_Saturn
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @King Saturn: I want you to look at cartoon characters from like Looney Tunes or The Mask and take note they have done everything and anything. One second they can dodge any weapons thrown at them, then the next they are hit and blown to bits, but still live. Do they ever actually die? Nope. It's call reality warping/immortality. Zohan has already shown he can defy reality by having a lost hand FLOAT in the air and attack someone, then reattach itself. 

Just because The Mask actually gets shot by a ton of guns and has holes in his body that leak out his drink does NOT mean he's actually able to be killed, now does it? It's a damn slapstick comedy movie so of COURSE no logic or rules can be set in it. The Terminator does not have the leisure of being unable to be damage and destroyed. It cannot reattach lost limbs. You keep going on with this "heart out of chest" tactic and, that's it. As if Zohan just stands there, not that it'll help the Terminator anyway. How does losing a heart stop someone who's own hand continues to live and function and even levitate itself DESPITE no longer being connected to the brain? Your logic is quite heavily flawed.
  "

why do you assume that Zohan is the level of Reality Warper that a Looney Tunes or Mask character is... you say I should watch a Looney Tunes cartoon... and yet you use possibly the worst analogy between the idea that the Zohan is like a Looney Tunes character like Bugs Bunny... or even like The Mask... Bugs Bunny and The Mask are true Reality Warpers... while Zohan is the lowest form of Warping Reality... a floating hand after its severed ? feet uppercuts ? toe pushups ? thats supposed to compared to the level of Warping that Bugs Bunny does ? Bugs can make the very creator of his Cartoon leave and take control of it himself... he can also manifest objects out of thin air... and The Mask has levels of Warping even to the point of he also can manifest virtually anything he wants out of thin air...

I dont know why you assume that cause Zohan did a few low level warping feats he is somehow on par with a Looney Tunes character... and fine you dont like the Punch throw Chest Feat ? How about if the Terminator would just rip Zohan's to pieces period ? and also... how do you know Zohan would live if his Head wasnt connected to his body ? Oh Yeah... its just an assumption since it worked with his hand... which happens to be a limb that as I have said multiple times... the body can if fact live without anyways... 

Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@King Saturn: Dear God. I never said he's on their level, and even said in an earlier post "The Mask would destroy Zohan", but you go on ahead and lie to yourself that I'm thinking he's on their level. Not going to try and stop or argue with you anymore, dude. This is just ridiculous.
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Bio Guyver
@King Saturn said:
" @Bio Guyver said:
" @King   King, a lot of what's been shown really is shown to prove Zohan's capabilities. He may not of directly defeated a cybernetic organism in the movie, but he displays the possibility in an outlandish fashion. His speed is second-to-none against T-100 and T-X, as seen in the movie. His severed hand is just enough to show he is a cartoonish character, making him capable of breaking rules of science. No human is capable of having a severed hand walk around, or having both legs up in the air. And it's neither enhanced. "
based on what I have seen so far he isnt The Flash in terms of speed... he seems pretty quick... but not impossible to hit... and the severed hand is reason enough for me to believe he can be hurt by The Terminator alone... if The Zohan's hand can be severed then his body isnt totally impervious to physical damage... meaning he can be penetrated physically... and whats to stop a 10 - 12 ton strength Robot from punching a hole in his chest...  "
He is not the Flash, I know lol. But I've seen both movies, and the models aren't as quick as people perceive them to move. No, a severed hand means it can be removed, but Zohan shared no pain, because he doesn't feel any pain. For his heart to be ripped out like you said, he'd have to just stand there.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By King_Saturn
@Bio Guyver said:
" Then saying Arnie was able to defeat T-100 and T-X is kinda pointless, he had advantages from different factors. In a REAL fight, he loses. So there goes him being able to destroy cyborgs. Look, Arnie can destroy other models with easier fashion, and so could the humans in the resistance. Zohan isn't the resistance, he is not geneticly enhanced either. The movie proves him able to manipulate physics, that alone makes him capable of a lot of things. I wouldn't be surprised if his head was severed and later re-attached, 'cause the writers made him that way. He HAS shown speed in fighting a group of guys, by hilariously dancing disco. It shows him both his speed(he appeared like a blur) and the fact he wasn't fighting at full potential. How is  catching bullets not show enough reflex to beat Arnie  lol? If speed wasn't enough, there's insane reflex and body usage. He caught a bullet with his nostrils lol. Zohan taking the part gun apart shows the speed of his hands: how quickly can he punch(literally a blur), and among other things. "
no its not pointless because he was able to hold his own with them physically... this is something we dont even know if the Zohan could do against either one of these opponents... and you think humans in the Resistance could tear apart a T-600 like he was a can of sardines like the T-800 did ? Sure the Resistance could beat T-600's... but no where near as easy as the T-800 could... and like I said before... just because he showed this low level feats of warping doesnt mean he is totally impervious to being killed... thats all assumption... like when you said you wouldnt be surprised if Zohan could reattatch his head if it were severed... well that in itself is merely an assumption... Zohan may have good speed feats... but he is not untouchable... he may look like a God among the Humans... but in a sense so does a T-800... 
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Bio Guyver

And we can assume he can't die either, because there's no science to back up his other feats, like I've said, he's just a cartoonish character. He has displayed feats impossible before, and not even on a serious level. I still don't see Arnie touching him, because Zohan wasn't touched, unless he simply just allowed it. I only merely compared him to Bugs Bunny to the reasons behind him being a cartoon-like character, like Bugs, that's all.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Sparda said:
" The level of sincerity of the debate found in this thread is mind-boggling. "
This.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By King_Saturn
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @King Saturn: Dear God. I never said he's on their level, and even said in an earlier post "The Mask would destroy Zohan", but you go on ahead and lie to yourself that I'm thinking he's on their level. Not going to try and stop or argue with you anymore, dude. This is just ridiculous. "
alright I will retract my last statement... but you have been drawing a lot of these Looney Tunes and Zohan comparisons here so much... I thought you were saying they were the same in level... and I dont remember seeing you say that The Mask would destroy Zohan... you must have been talking to someone else when you said that... 

@Bio Guyver said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @Bio Guyver said:
based on what I have seen so far he isnt The Flash in terms of speed... he seems pretty quick... but not impossible to hit... and the severed hand is reason enough for me to believe he can be hurt by The Terminator alone... if The Zohan's hand can be severed then his body isnt totally impervious to physical damage... meaning he can be penetrated physically... and whats to stop a 10 - 12 ton strength Robot from punching a hole in his chest...  "
He is not the Flash, I know lol. But I've seen both movies, and the models aren't as quick as people perceive them to move. No, a severed hand means it can be removed, but Zohan shared no pain, because he doesn't feel any pain. For his heart to be ripped out like you said, he'd have to just stand there. "
if Zohan's hand can indeed be severed... then that means his body can be in fact penetrated... and who is to say The Terminator will stop at the heart... he could just rip him up altogether... 
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Superparody
@King Saturn said:
"@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @King Saturn: Dear God. I never said he's on their level, and even said in an earlier post "The Mask would destroy Zohan", but you go on ahead and lie to yourself that I'm thinking he's on their level. Not going to try and stop or argue with you anymore, dude. This is just ridiculous. "
alright I will retract my last statement... but you have been drawing a lot of these Looney Tunes and Zohan comparisons here so much... I thought you were saying they were the same in level... and I dont remember seeing you say that The Mask would destroy Zohan... you must have been talking to someone else when you said that... 

@Bio Guyver said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @Bio Guyver said:
He is not the Flash, I know lol. But I've seen both movies, and the models aren't as quick as people perceive them to move. No, a severed hand means it can be removed, but Zohan shared no pain, because he doesn't feel any pain. For his heart to be ripped out like you said, he'd have to just stand there. "
if Zohan's hand can indeed be severed... then that means his body can be in fact penetrated... and who is to say The Terminator will stop at the heart... he could just rip him up altogether... 
"

but In a fair fight..you have to touch the Zohan...and since Zohan can catch bullets and take a bullet in the nostril...I say his durability is high and uneven and his speed is beyond anything the terminator is programmed for...all he has to do is at the start of the fight...move superfast and undo every screw,nut,bolt, weild mark on the terminator's body for a win. And your saying that the terminator will rip out his heart is flawed because the Zohan is not going to stand thier and take it...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By King_Saturn
@Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Ultimate Magneto said:

@Bio Guyver said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @Bio Guyver said:
"
but In a fair fight..you have to touch the Zohan...and since Zohan can catch bullets and take a bullet in the nostril...I say his durability is high and uneven and his speed is beyond anything the terminator is programmed for...all he has to do is at the start of the fight...move superfast and undo every screw,nut,bolt, weild mark on the terminator's body for a win. And your saying that the terminator will rip out his heart is flawed because the Zohan is not going to stand thier and take it... "
this is all ridiculous to me... the whole discussion here... the idea that I took time to even make a case for the Terminator has got my mind blowed... probably out of sheer boredom I guess... but honestly I dont really care who wins here... never really did... its a Joke Thread... 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MKF30

@speedlght, actually yes in T2 Terminator caught a bullet with his mouth/teeth, spit out the bullet and said "Don't do that" lol 

But yeah, Terminator gets my vote here.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By King_Saturn
@MKF30 said:
"

@speedlght, actually yes in T2 Terminator caught a bullet with his mouth/teeth, spit out the bullet and said "Don't do that" lol 

"

Oh Sh!t... Nice Call

I Forgot About That Scene... 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MKF30

I have to correct myself on one thing. It's T3 actually my mistake ^ it's T3, I said T2 but meant T3. :)
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#87  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" @Sparda said:
" The level of sincerity of the debate found in this thread is mind-boggling. "
This. "
lol
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Superparody
@MKF30 said:
"

"
The Zohan caught a bullet in his nostril
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MKF30

I'm sure a Terminator can catch a bullet if it tried since he caught one with his mouth lol. I like the Terminator here vs. Zohan overall, just more of a pain to deal with especially if it's T3 version or T4 prototype version

thedarkgodzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By thedarkgodzz

in first match zohan will win
in second match zohan will lose because sky net will have a zohan data and then remake T-Series which able to withstand or even stronger than zohan power

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!!

TheNatty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeez, King Saturn was delusional in this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zohan stomps with ease