The Ziggy H-bomb, Doomsday, and Thor vs Goku

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

I am freaking sick of hearing about DBZ this DBZ that. So here's the thread to stop it all.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

That's one vote against Goku.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The Mighty Thor

the people with thor

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Apparition

ziggy, doomsday and thor

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

I would like no love to see how those DBZ fanboy's squirm outta this.
Post Edited:2007-09-06 18:15:33

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

it should definitely be fun to watch.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul

If goku fought any of them alone he's already screwed. The ziggy h-bomb can annhialate him with his famous line "Ziggy Buggy Doog" and after that happens an H-bomb explosion occurs. I estimate it to be the equivalent of 50 megatons of tnt. Thor could godblast goku into hell. And Doomsday can do what doomsday does best. BEAT ZE SNOT OUTTA GOKU!!!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

Bumpy

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lantern Prime

Scrin Supervisor 925 Unit Alpha says:

"I would like no love to see how those DBZ fanboy's squirm outta this.
Post Edited:2007-09-06 18:15:33"

What DBZ fans? Thers only 2 left.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Alright if you are tired of the DBZ fans, why create a thread for them to come argue in? Doesn't make sense. I am not sure about Ziggy H-Bomb(I have no clue who that is), but Goku could take Thor. Doomsday would also fall but just keep coming back until Goku eventaully loses. So there side would win just on the fact that Doomsday will eventaully win. Together they could probably take out Goku with only losing a person maybe none. Though that depends on what it is Ziggy can do.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

spiderman621 says:

"Alright if you are tired of the DBZ fans, why create a thread for them to come argue in? Doesn't make sense. I am not sure about Ziggy H-Bomb(I have no clue who that is), but Goku could take Thor. Doomsday would also fall but just keep coming back until Goku eventaully loses. So there side would win just on the fact that Doomsday will eventaully win. Together they could probably take out Goku with only losing a person maybe none. Though that depends on what it is Ziggy can do."

Ziggy creates h-bomb explosions of various explosive power with the mere utterance of these 3 words "Ziggy Buggy Doog". He is also pretty much indestructible as he is not affected by his own explosions. He looks like the fuse charge ball shaped black colored bomb with a demented face on it.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lantern Prime

spiderman621 says:

"Alright if you are tired of the DBZ fans, why create a thread for them to come argue in? Doesn't make sense. I am not sure about Ziggy H-Bomb(I have no clue who that is), but Goku could take Thor. Doomsday would also fall but just keep coming back until Goku eventaully loses. So there side would win just on the fact that Doomsday will eventaully win. Together they could probably take out Goku with only losing a person maybe none. Though that depends on what it is Ziggy can do."

I agree, Doomsday would have to come back to beat him. But thats been done before though.

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Goku could just isntant transmission Kamehameha everyone.

Just kidding hahahahaah. Goku loses I guess. Do I really care? Probably not.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian

Terminal Velocity says:

"Goku could just isntant transmission Kamehameha everyone. Just kidding hahahahaah. Goku loses I guess. Do I really care? Probably not."
Thats an interesting point acutally. Goku could instant transmission everyone away from Earth. Well he would have to kill Thor cause he could just bring them back. But he could just leave them in space somewhere.
Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman621 says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
"Goku could just isntant transmission Kamehameha everyone. Just kidding hahahahaah. Goku loses I guess. Do I really care? Probably not."
Thats an interesting point acutally. Goku could instant transmission everyone away from Earth. Well he would have to kill Thor cause he could just bring them back. But he could just leave them in space somewhere."

I was just kidding :( please dont let Goku win. Thor throws his hammer and hits Goku 5 billion times in a second.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian

Terminal Velocity says:

"spiderman621 says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
Thats an interesting point acutally. Goku could instant transmission everyone away from Earth. Well he would have to kill Thor cause he could just bring them back. But he could just leave them in space somewhere. "
I was just kidding :( please dont let Goku win. Thor throws his hammer and hits Goku 5 billion times in a second."
Well I didn't think he would win mostly due to doomsday. But if he doesn't acutally beat Doomsday butt teleports him so far away that he could live a full life before Doomsday could ever get back, then I guess he wins.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

spiderman621 says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
"spiderman621 says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
Thats an interesting point acutally. Goku could instant transmission everyone away from Earth. Well he would have to kill Thor cause he could just bring them back. But he could just leave them in space somewhere. "
I was just kidding :( please dont let Goku win. Thor throws his hammer and hits Goku 5 billion times in a second."
Well I didn't think he would win mostly due to doomsday. But if he doesn't acutally beat Doomsday butt teleports him so far away that he could live a full life before Doomsday could ever get back, then I guess he wins. "

The ziggy h-bomb has the ability to spontentaneuosly appear wherever the bomb pleases so where goku goes Ziggy will be there first and then the moment goku comes to his destination the bomb says "Ziggy Buggy Doog" and the resulting h-bomb explosion kills goku.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lantern Prime

I guess that idiot Broly isn't comign back anymore! Or he would have post here already!

@spider-Man: you like that cover eh?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By vegeta

this is kinda unfair aint it

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vrakmul

This was aimed at gotteta/broly2. But apparantly he ran away from this site. He was such a rabid DBZ fanboy he makes you look like a kitten in comparison.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vegeta

"spiderman621 says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
"spiderman621 says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
Well I didn't think he would win mostly due to doomsday. But if he doesn't acutally beat Doomsday butt teleports him so far away that he could live a full life before Doomsday could ever get back, then I guess he wins. "
The ziggy h-bomb has the ability to spontentaneuosly appear wherever the bomb pleases so where goku goes Ziggy will be there first and then the moment goku comes to his destination the bomb says "Ziggy Buggy Doog" and the resulting h-bomb explosion kills goku."

he could withstand an hbomb man he withstands blasts that would blow up a planet

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vegeta

lol he is pretty stuborn

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul

You know wherever "Ziggy buggy doog" is uttered a h-bomb explosion is made even over television or radios. So he just have to say it on a universe wide broadcast and the universe dies from h-bomb blasts.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vegeta

"You know wherever "Ziggy buggy doog" is uttered a h-bomb explosion is made even over television or radios. So he just have to say it on a universe wide broadcast and the universe dies from h-bomb blasts."

i have no clue what your talking about

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul

Make an explosion cover the universe. And everything in it goes Boom.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vegeta

"Make an explosion cover the universe. And everything in it goes Boom."

i mean who is ziggy h-bomb

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vrakmul
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vegeta

what the hell was that your kidding right reminds me of spy vs spy

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vrakmul

It's random. And it's supposed to be random. Plus the ziggy h-bomb is pretty much god.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tevnoba

You people are pathetic.

I would love to see GOKU loose, but . . .

1) The Ziggy H-Bomb's explosions can be all big and bad at 50 megatons, but Goku has survived bigger. His spirit bomb alone, which CELL used against him and and other people have used in similar power on many many many occasions, GOKU has blocked, deflected and absorbed. The difference these explosions were stonge enough to destroy the entire planet he was on! 50 Megatons barely destroys a metropolitan city.

2) Would people stop with the Thor's hammer can attack some one millions of times per second. . .it can not. Yes it is very fast and maybe could attack many times per second. But Goku and such have been attacking, dodging and moving faster. Without Instant transmission. When Goku was a kid (the first time) he was already faster the the eye could see. His speed has gone up exponentially through out his life.

3) Now Thor could use the Odinforce and that would be the end of the argument.

4) Goku can not kill Doomsday, not permentaly (BUT HE Could take him to HELL!)
Post Edited:2007-09-07 21:06:13
Post Edited:2007-09-07 21:07:01

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vrakmul

Tevnoba says:

"You people are pathetic. I would love to see GOKU loose, but . . . # 1 The Ziggy H-Bomb's explosions can be all big and bad at 50 megatons, but Goku has survived bigger. His spirit bomb alone, which CELL used against him and and other people have used in similar power on many many many occasions, GOKU has blocked, deflected and absorbed. The difference these explosions were stonge enough to destroy the entire planet he was on! 50 Megatons barely destroys a metropolitan city. # 2 Would people stop with the Thor's hammer can attack some one millions of times per second. . .it can not. Yes it is very fast and maybe could attack many times per second. But Goku and such have been attacking, dodging and moving faster. Without Instant transmission. When Goku was a kid (the first time) he was already faster the the eye could see. His speed has gone up exponentially through out his life. #3 Now Thor could use the Odinforce and that would be the end of the argument. #4 Goku can not kill Doomsday, not permentaly (BUT HE Could take him to HELL!)
Post Edited:2007-09-07 21:06:13"

The ziggy h-bomb has another word up his sleeve. "GLEE SNAG ZIPP!!!" it instantly destroys whatever celestial body the speeker was standing on and everything on it instantly note The Ziggy H-bomb is impervious to said dying and he apparantly can or some random guy of screen can recreate the planet multiple times. And note the ziggy h-bomb can trick Goku into saying "Blah" which would cause Goku's head to pop off.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Apparition

thank God you edited that.
Post Edited:2007-09-07 21:08:37

Avatar image for private_leonardo
Private Leonardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Private Leonardo

goku goes down hard.even thor alone could defeat him.this is a battle for those DBZ lovers to begin crying.

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahahaha bump this to lock hahahaha

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers