Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

The Zerg

No Caption Provided

Vs

The Tyranids

No Caption Provided

-Who's the most efficient at devouring worlds?

-Who is the more versatile?

-Who would win in an all out fight between races?

-Who's the ugliest?

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

This would be a crazy match. They are essentially the same concept. What a horrific fight this would be.

I would say however that this would go to the Tyranids. They are much more adaptable and have more firepower.

Tyranids are certainly ugliest and more versatile. Devouring worlds would be a draw, especially if Operation CWAl is activated.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

The Zerg

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ChaosMarvel

First of all LOVE this match up and I would hate to be on the planet these two were fighting over.

1. I don't know. Possibly a draw? Tyranids do have more feats though and are a lot more discreet than the Zerg. Are they more efficient though? Not sure.

2. Giving that to the Nids. They have a lot more varied troops.

3. Giving this to the Nid's as well. They are more versatile and have the ability to turn bio-mass into more troops so every Zerg they kill could be turned into their troops. I'm assuming the troop numbers are equalized as well? Because if we are including the entire Tyranid race then they would probably stomp. The combined hive fleets numbered in billions of Nids. On equalized numbers though the Nids swing a slim majority due to versatility.

4. They are both pretty damn ugly gonna call that a draw lol.