The Zerg Invade the Pokemon World

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I had this argument with a girl who was a huge Starcraft fan back in middle school.

The Zerg invade the Pokemon world at the strength of 7 billion units (roughly the population of current earth). The Pokemon of the world band together under the leadership of a single Mew.

• Mew is the only legendary in the fight. Pokedex feats are allowed with the exception of Magcargo (it can fight but it isn't hotter than the surface of the sun, only as hot as other fire-types).
  • Sarah Kerrigan leads the zerg in the form she takes at the end of Heart of the Swarm.
  • The Pokemon muster 3 billion troops, they are all working together, and they are all under the command of Mew.
  • The battle ends when either all of one side dies or their leaders die.
  • Kerrigan enhances the claws of her troops with psionic blades. This allows their physical attacks to harm Ghost-types, but it isn't very effective. For example, it takes an Ultralisk six hits to kill a Gengar for the purposes of this battle.
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Zerg are going to get slaughtered when they start fighting fairy types, psychics, and ghost and possibly ice types if they use sheer cold but maybe the zerg can survive in absolute zero temp.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eevee army solos

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spitfirepanda: Pokedex feats? Don't know the Zerg, but I do know that the pokemon can put up one he!! of a fight.

IKillTeammates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are a significant portion of those 7 billion zerg drones? Because if there are they can just keep reproducing

Even if they aren't I'm tempted to say the Zerg win just cause they have so many lethal abilities as opposed to the pokemon world, where a lot of things aren't lethal.

Although there are some legendary pokemon like Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, etc. that can make a huge difference and possibly solo (although potentially killing most of their allies in the process)

I'd still give it to Zerg more often than not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zerg gets stomped. You should have put the Hybrid Reavers against the pokemon.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first wave of zerg get slaughtered.
but the resulting zerg from this newly gathered dna is terrifying.

pokemon powered zerg then go on to lay waste to the tyrinid.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By those_eyes

first wave of zerg get slaughtered.

but the resulting zerg from this newly gathered dna is terrifying.

pokemon powered zerg then go on to lay waste to the tyrinid.

No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zerg gets stomped. You should have put the Hybrid Reavers against the pokemon.

What can those things do?

I honestly dont see any way possible any of the zerg can win. If planned correctly all pokemon who can use perish song are just teleported across the zerg army and sing. All the zerg who can hear will instantly die/faint. Muk can multiple and is immune to physical harm (in the manga) and can cover its body in acid which makes me think they would just increase the numbers that the pokemon lack and just smother the zerg but honestly i dont know much about the zerg. There are other ways pokemon could end this but i just named a few that came to mind but you may be able to know how hybrid reavers can counter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Hyrbid Reavers were the Zerg/Protoss cross species that killed all sentient life in the future that Zeratul witnessed in Wings of Liberty.

The Hybrid reavers all have extreme psionic abilities, are incredibly durable (can tank multiple nukes without harm), and every one of them is immortal.

The regular zerg has no chance against the pokemon.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

Kerrigan alone could probably take control of a good portion of the Pokemon..in fact if this is her HotS incarnation then she solos with galaxy-wide telepathy and psionic storms.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Hyrbid Reavers were the Zerg/Protoss cross species that killed all sentient life in the future that Zeratul witnessed in Wings of Liberty.

The Hybrid reavers all have extreme psionic abilities, are incredibly durable (can tank multiple nukes without harm), and every one of them is immortal.

The regular zerg has no chance against the pokemon.

WTF! dang. They sound pretty tough.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@deathbyants: I don't remember then surviving nukes, but I haven't played that game in a while. They're immortal but still killable aren't they? I remember that you kill some hybrids in the Zerg campaign, but they're really tough. Normal zerg units can still take them down though.