• 126 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win in a fight with all team members on each side?



#2 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

Every single X-men and Watchmen people ever? Or just the ones in the pictures?

#3 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

Just the Pictures

#4 Posted by JediXMan (30584 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhattan kills them all.
 
Seriously. Who on the X-Roster is going to hurt him?
 
Oh, and any one of those X-Men solo the Watchmen roster, excluding Manhattan.

Moderator
#5 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Manhattan solos. 
 
(Sits back and waits for "Storm can curbstomp Manhattan" posts)

#6 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: the Phoenix maybe?
#7 Posted by JediXMan (30584 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jetshade said:
" Doctor Manhattan solos.   (Sits back and waits for "Storm can curbstomp Manhattan" posts) "
Ha ha ha! I love those.
 
The only way the X-Men can win is if Manhattan can be hit with telepathic attacks. We don't know how that works.
Moderator
#8 Posted by JediXMan (30584 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @JediXMan: the Phoenix maybe? "
You said just in the pictures:
 
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" Just the Pictures "
She's not in the picture...
Moderator
#9 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: she's not?oh wait......well i lets just say she is so the x-men have a tiny chance of winning.
#10 Posted by JediXMan (30584 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @JediXMan: she's not?oh wait......well i lets just say she is so the x-men have a tiny chance of winning. "
With Phoenix: X-Men win.
 
Jean without Phoenix: X-Men win only if Manhattan can be taken down with telepathic attacks.
Moderator
#11 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @JediXMan: she's not?oh wait......well i lets just say she is so the x-men have a tiny chance of winning. "
With Phoenix: X-Men win.   Jean without Phoenix: X-Men win only if Manhattan can be taken down with telepathic attacks. "

#12 Posted by The Dave (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" Manhattan kills them all.  Seriously. Who on the X-Roster is going to hurt him?  Oh, and any one of those X-Men solo the Watchmen roster, excluding Manhattan. "
This, although I would say Ozymandias may be able to take out some of the weaker X-Men, he has Dr. Manhattens tech afterall.
#13 Posted by JediXMan (30584 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dave said:
" @JediXMan said:
" Manhattan kills them all.  Seriously. Who on the X-Roster is going to hurt him?  Oh, and any one of those X-Men solo the Watchmen roster, excluding Manhattan. "
This, although I would say Ozymandias may be able to take out some of the weaker X-Men, he has Dr. Manhattens tech afterall. "
How does he get his tech? Also, Beast has tech of his own.
 
I don't see him beating any of those X-Men. Let's remember that his greatest feats were against people with street-level skills. Cyclops might just be a better fighter than Adrian.
Moderator
#14 Edited by The Dave (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Well I was referring to the explosion he caused in the movie, but now that I think about it that's probably non-canon since it wasn't in the actual book.
#15 Posted by JediXMan (30584 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dave said:
" @JediXMan: Well I was referring to the explosion he caused in the movie, but now that I think about it that's probably non-canon since it wasn't in the actual book. "
That would require prep. And he doesn't carry it around with him.
Moderator
#16 Posted by intothetempest (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Well its a very quick battle, Manhattan kills them and the watchmen go home.If he wasn't there however, the battle would still be quick, only in the x mens favour. 

#17 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@intothetempest: i forgot to add the phoenix to the team,does it help the x-men in your opinion?
#18 Posted by intothetempest (288 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: In my opinion.. it kind of does. Depends which phoenix, but yeah.
#19 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

All the Watchmen dies at the hand of the X-Men except Dr. Manhattan who solos the fight...


How can you kill an immortal like him? If this is a K.O. Emma and Psylocke can probably do something about it combined by Cloak and Dagger's power. I don't know how Dr. Manhattan will fight dark dimension in Cloak's body.

#20 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @intothetempest: i forgot to add the phoenix to the team,does it help the x-men in your opinion? "
Yes.
#21 Edited by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone on the X Men roster solos the Watchman cast other than Manhattan, who the Phoenix burns to ash.
#22 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

If Phoenix is here... Dr. Manhattan will be slaughtered.

#23 Posted by The Mango (1477 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean with the Phoenix force shouldn't be considered part of the x-men IMO. Jean without the phoenix force still couldn't touch Manhattan.
 
If X-Man was in the battle it might be interesting.

#24 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mango said:
"Jean with the Phoenix force shouldn't be considered part of the x-men IMO. Jean without the phoenix force still couldn't touch Manhattan.
 
If X-Man was in the battle it might be interesting."

X Man would demolish the good Doctor in the astral plane.
#25 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mango said:
" Jean with the Phoenix force shouldn't be considered part of the x-men IMO. Jean without the phoenix force still couldn't touch Manhattan.
 
If X-Man was in the battle it might be interesting. "
White Phoenix of the Crown could.
#26 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mango said:
" Jean with the Phoenix force shouldn't be considered part of the x-men IMO. Jean without the phoenix force still couldn't touch Manhattan.
 
If X-Man was in the battle it might be interesting. "

I beg to differ...

Jean's mutant power and the X-Man's gene are the same... Jean has a more refine use of her powers needless to say, Psylocke and Emma backing her up.

I think at her fullest potential Jean can be one major threat to Dr. Manhattan.

#27 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490 said:
" @The Mango said:
" Jean with the Phoenix force shouldn't be considered part of the x-men IMO. Jean without the phoenix force still couldn't touch Manhattan.
 
If X-Man was in the battle it might be interesting. "
White Phoenix of the Crown could. "

Supreme over kill.  
Either way I believe he is saying without the PFJean wouldn't pose much of a threat to Manhattan, which could be debatable depending entirely how telepathy works on him.
#28 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dave said:
" @JediXMan said:
" Manhattan kills them all.  Seriously. Who on the X-Roster is going to hurt him?  Oh, and any one of those X-Men solo the Watchmen roster, excluding Manhattan. "
This, although I would say Ozymandias may be able to take out some of the weaker X-Men, he has Dr. Manhattens tech afterall. "

Beast would snap Ozy in half with ease.
#29 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhattan solos. 
 
Oh wait, Storm is in the picture... they're coming.

#30 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @intothetempest: i forgot to add the phoenix to the team,does it help the x-men in your opinion?"

Jean Grey, since she's able to bring people back to life, might be more than capable of turning Manhattan back to a regular human since her full Pheonix power gives her energy/matter manipation powers on a much vastly more massive scale than anything Manhattan has shown. Perhaps this battle should exclude being with matter manipulation powers.  
 
Without Manhattan & Phoenix, any of the X-men can solo the wanna be Batman crew. They're just humans in costumes, nothing more.
#31 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jetshade said:
" Doctor Manhattan solos.   (Sits back and waits for "Storm can curbstomp Manhattan" posts) "
LOL.
#32 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

(In my most sarcastic voice,) Strom would defeat Manhattan with pure ease, just like how she electrocuted an airplane and Cable. 

#33 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

Scene #1 (Without Doctor Manhattan and Phoenix)  = X-Men wins (any member can actually solo)
 
Scene #2 (With Doctor Manhattan and No Phoenix) = Watchmen wins (Doctor Manhattan Solos)
 
Scene #3 (With Doctor Manhattan and Phoenix) = X-Men wins (Phoenix slaughters Doctor Manhattan in a curbstomp of biblical proportions)

#34 Posted by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-Men pic is from Agents of Atlas vs X-Men right?
#35 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"Scene #1 (Without Doctor Manhattan and Phoenix)  = X-Men wins (any member can actually solo)  Scene #2 (With Doctor Manhattan and No Phoenix) = Watchmen wins (Doctor Manhattan Solos)  Scene #3 (With Doctor Manhattan and Phoenix) = X-Men wins (Phoenix slaughters Doctor Manhattan in a curbstomp of biblical proportions) "

CORRECT ON ALL LEVELS
#36 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: let me check.

#37 Posted by growup (525 posts) - - Show Bio

You have to give it to Manhattan, by himself, not even the entire x-men can handle him. However if you were to take Manhattan out of the picture, the x men would take this easy.

#38 Posted by lastdrag0n89 (590 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men win. Dr. Manhattan wont even get involved because he will either:
 
A) Not bother with such trifle human things such as a fight 
or
 
B) Find that the X-men mutant gene is intreresting and believe that they are the next step in human evolution and decide to aide them against the inferior beings of the Watchmen universe. 
 
lol
 
so yea X-men win

#39 Posted by Erik (32767 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men. Easily. 

#40 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio

 Doctor Manhattan Solos

#41 Posted by Erik (32767 posts) - - Show Bio
@--Anubis-- said:
"  Doctor Manhattan Solos "
No. He is the first to fall. 
#42 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
No. He is the first to fall.  "
how?
#43 Posted by Erik (32767 posts) - - Show Bio
@--Anubis-- said:
" @erik said:
No. He is the first to fall.  "
how? "
Emma will shut him down immediately. 
#44 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#45 Posted by Erik (32767 posts) - - Show Bio
@--Anubis-- said:
" no "
Yes. Unless you are able to prove otherwise?
#46 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
Yes. Unless you are able to prove otherwise? "
if you can't  prove your own words, why should i have to prove mine.
Manhatten could just as well vaporize her with a thought.
He can create 100 copies of himself just as the fight starts and then it's over
#47 Posted by Erik (32767 posts) - - Show Bio
@--Anubis-- said:
" @erik said:
Yes. Unless you are able to prove otherwise? "
if you can't  prove your own words, why should i have to prove mine. Manhatten could just as well vaporize her with a thought. He can create 100 copies of himself just as the fight starts and then it's over "
He has to form a thought before he can do anything at all. Making more copies of himself will not do anything when he still has one mind. Hoping Manhattan is immune to telepathic assault is not proving it good sir. 
#48 Posted by JediXMan (30584 posts) - - Show Bio

We have no reason to believe Manhattan is immune to telepathic assault. Manhattan isn't exactly fast, and so Emma could kill him before he kills her.

Moderator
#49 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
Making more copies of himself will not do anything when he still has one mind.
wrong
 
@JediXMan said:
" We have no reason to believe Manhattan is immune to telepathic assault. Manhattan isn't exactly fast, and so Emma could kill him before he kills her. "
He can look into the future, he will see emma attacking him, and will attack her before she even thinks of using her TM on him.
#50 Posted by JediXMan (30584 posts) - - Show Bio
@--Anubis--: 
 
He's not wrong.
 
He can look into the future yet has no control over what `happens. He is powerless to change his visions from coming to pass. So he can see Emma attacking him, but he can't do anything about it.
Moderator