Jotaro Kujo
Josuke Higashikata
Jolyne Kujo
Yoshikage Kira
Dio Brando
Enrico Pucci
Hermes
Rohan Kishibe

Who wins? Both sides are bloodlusted. Any action that causes a character unable to battle is considered a win (ie. KO, trapped, killed, etc).

#2 Edited by Shiryu (3005 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. I can't believe you never got any posts in this thread. Jojo character's are awesome.

As far as the battle, I think Enrico can solo. Yes, even Jean Grey. He'd need Stairway to Heaven though.

#3 Edited by DeathandGrim (2012 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu:

I prefer to stay away from Anime threads that I don't know (or care) about because honestly every Anime character becomes strong enough to dethrone god through ridiculously loopy plots

#4 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10372 posts) - - Show Bio
@shiryu said:

Wow. I can't believe you never got any posts in this thread. Jojo character's are awesome.

As far as the battle, I think Enrico can solo. Yes, even Jean Grey. He'd need Stairway to Heaven though.

Staieway to Heaven...to beat Jean...no, anyway Dio Solo.

@shiryu:

I prefer to stay away from Anime threads that I don't know (or care) about because honestly every Anime character becomes strong enough to dethrone god through ridiculously loopy plots

I don't think you've seen enough anime or manga for that manga to make that assumption.

#5 Posted by Shiryu (3005 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: Hey, I'm not a Jojo expert... so I didn't think it was a big deal... but whatever. I said that because I heard it was more hax than Gold Experience Requiem.

#6 Posted by Shiryu (3005 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: Also, isn't it assumed that characters are in their most powerful version unless otherwise specified? That means Jean is White Phoenix of the Crown. I seriously doubt Dio even with his time stop is going to be able so stop her too.

#7 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10372 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu said:

@thatguywithheadphones: Also, isn't it assumed that characters are in their most powerful version unless otherwise specified? That means Jean is White Phoenix of the Crown. I seriously doubt Dio even with his time stop is going to be able so stop her too.

I though that we are to assume a character is at their standard or current powerlevel

#8 Posted by Shiryu (3005 posts) - - Show Bio