Magma

Round 7

Iceman

Round 8

Magneto

Round 9

Jean Grey

Round 10

Hope (With Storm/Emma/Cyclops/Namor/and Psylocke powers)

Bonus round: Storm vs Valkyrie.

#2 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes it to round 4 because she's not quick enough to beat Emma's TP... but she beats Namor and Magma... but not Iceman

#3 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: how does she beat betsy who also has tp? lets say with a little luck she can take frenzy, magma i buy that. but namor?!??! are you high?? he gives hulk a good fight.

#4 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

Makes it to round 4 because she's not quick enough to beat Emma's TP... but she beats Namor and Magma... but not Iceman

Didn't stop her the other two times. A single psi-bolt from Emma is not capable of taking Storm out. Emma isn't powerful enough to hurt Storm, AND deal with the consequences.

#5 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion: i concur

#6 Posted by Roddy010 (5257 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

Canon says otherwise...

@KainScion said:

@202122: how does she beat betsy who also has tp? lets say with a little luck she can take frenzy, magma i buy that. but namor?!??! are you high?? he gives hulk a good fight.

For starter Storm has a completely different powerset from Hulk...She's not gonna brawl with Namor and he can easily be bfr'd...

Anyways she stops at 8...

#7 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010: how does she bfr namor? and how does she handle iceman?

#8 Posted by progenitor (7548 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto prevails.

#9 Posted by Roddy010 (5257 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@Roddy010: how does she bfr namor? and how does she handle iceman?

Her winds have bfr the like of Hulk, Rulk, Grey Hulk etc...Namor shouldn't be a problem. Since morals are on I don't see Bobby going for the dehydration/ freeze every molecule kill...He's still vulnerable to her elemental attacks even in Ice form...I believe she has the firepower to at the very least KO him...

#10 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

she loses at namor. mags and jean can beat her also.

#11 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she could stop at Namor. He can one-shot her if he catches her, and he can fly so BFR is not going to work.

And the bonus round - Storm would stomp Valkyrie. She won't have the plot to save her.

@KainScion said:

Storm has handled attacks from more powerful telepaths than Betsy. IIRC, on will power alone, Storm overcame Betsy's TP assault before, and resisted a subsequent attack from Psylocke long enough to take her, Dazzler and Havok (all under Nanny's control) out in classic uncanny. And she wouldn't need luck to beat Frenzy or Magma. Namor's a different story though.

#12 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

1) She has handled her TP before she can do it again

2) Storm doesn't need luck to handle frenzy or magma

3) Namor Vs Storm is completely different to Hulk Vs Storm. Storm is smart enough to know not to even touch the ground and what's the Hulk going to do to her in a blizzard or fog? Anyway she may not be able to kill him or bring him down but she can BFR him. Back to Storm Vs Namor, she wins because she is more powerful and a better fighter she has to many different powers for Namor to know what to do.

#13 Posted by NCC1396 (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears it until Jean Grey. maybe loses at Iceman.

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

I seem to recall Emma bypassing Storm's natural telepathy resistance (and Wolverine's for that matter) with a powerful enough psi-bolt to render both of them unconscious but I think both were fighting it and it was an ambush, but it's been awhile since I've seen it and idk if I have the scan or not. Anyways, I have always debated Storm beats Emma in a direct confrontation, much to my chagrin, so no ambushes. But I'm just throwing that tactic out there.

#15 Posted by Lord Shiva (794 posts) - - Show Bio

If she get pass Namor (and I do mean "IF"), she stops at Magneto. She has the power to defeat Namor but it would mean using her powers in a morals off/bloodlust way.

#16 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

I seem to recall Emma bypassing Storm's natural telepathy resistance (and Wolverine's for that matter) with a powerful enough psi-bolt to render both of them unconscious but I think both were fighting it and it was an ambush, but it's been awhile since I've seen it and idk if I have the scan or not. Anyways, I have always debated Storm beats Emma in a direct confrontation, much to my chagrin, so no ambushes. But I'm just throwing that tactic out there.

It happened.............before the body swap. After that, Emma sealed her fate. Storm hated her, and her psi attacks couldn't save her. In X-Treme X-Men, she tried to wipe her mind.......Storm made her go into diamond state, after resisting her assault. And it's not just Emma. There is always that Bogan situation where Storm hurt him when he tried to enter her mind without permission.

Essentially, what I'm saying is that the only way for Emma to beat Storm, is for Storm to be taken back a few decades in experience.

#17 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm also tempted to say that Storm has a greater will than Wolverine

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Emma was just trying to reprogram Storm in X-Treme X-Men. I consider a psi-bolt and the telepathic intrusion/mind washing a different type of telepathic attack since I've seen psi-bolts have various effects. I think X-Treme X-Men was a pretty accurate depiction of how their fights would play out for the most part though. I don't think Emma can take a majority over Storm.

#19 Posted by BMEZY (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she stops at bobby...is she susceptible to being flash frozen??

#20 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY said:

I think she stops at bobby...is she susceptible to being flash frozen??

I'd argue no

@god_spawn said:

@White Mage: Emma was just trying to reprogram Storm in X-Treme X-Men. I consider a psi-bolt and the telepathic intrusion/mind washing a different type of telepathic attack since I've seen psi-bolts have various effects. I think X-Treme X-Men was a pretty accurate depiction of how their fights would play out for the most part though. I don't think Emma can take a majority over Storm.

Interesting thing is, she psi-blasted her BEFORE she took that opportunity to drop her to the ground via turning to diamond and weighing her out of the sky.....I can't tell if the slowness getting up was the result of the blast, the diamond Sumo Slam, or the spinal injuries that had occurred before this fight

#21 Edited by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Just checked the fight, you're right she did give her a psi-bolt to stun her then did the diamond driver then tried to reprogram her, then the lightning bolt etc. But like I said I've seen Emma do various things with psi-bolts from attacking on a physical level, to throwing people, to something similar to a telepathic assault, to just stunning them etc. She has a few options but it still won't be enough for Emma to beat Storm.

What are we exactly debating on again lol?

#22 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@White Mage: Just checked the fight, you're right she did give her a psi-bolt to stun her then did the diamond driver then tried to reprogram her, then the lightning bolt etc. But like I said I've seen Emma do various things with psi-bolts from attacking on a physical level, to throwing people, to something similar to a telepathic assault, to just stunning them etc. She has a few options but it still won't be enough for Emma to beat Storm.

What are we exactly debating on again lol?

Part of it was the large-scale psi-bolt tactic. The other part was me just talking......I do that sometimes.

#23 Edited by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: No worries. It was an interesting if brief conversation.