Rules

• Random encounter
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted
  • Standard gear
  • No bfr

Battlefield: Avengers Mansion

#2 Posted by Cgoodness (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

SF, WC are all class 10 ton and rely on their strength to fight (and some weapons that are strength based) but the SF are all class 50 and have way more going for them with their powers

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Um mismatch!

Toxin by himself was capable of beating Pile Driver and Wrecker.

#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Symbiotes stomp.

#5 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

How is it that Spiderman's enemies are stronger than Thor's lol?

#6 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: No thats just P.I.S which The Wrecking Crew fall victim too very often but Wrecker himself has often taken on Thor alone and handled his own business.

#7 Posted by Oni_Bane (1563 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wrecking Crew is fodder. Toxin solos

#8 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that's pis, toxin supposedly has the combined strength of venom and carnage, putting him in the 80 ton range

#9 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that's pis, toxin supposedly has the combined strength of venom and carnage, putting him in the 80 ton range

but the image above show's one of them destroying an entire building solo with one move.

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr: Problem is Wrecking Crew are average 30 toners and the Wrecker has been de powered and needs energy to re empower.

Not PIS at all. On average without a plot device energy to leech from, the Crew are 30 toners wannabe Luke Cages.

#11 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

It most certainly is, WC ar emuch more powerful than normally displayed

#12 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr said:

@hyperviper97 said:

The scans with Beta Ray Bill is an AMPED Wrecker. Non valid.

#13 Posted by Visemoon (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr said:

@cadencev2: No thats just P.I.S which The Wrecking Crew fall victim too very often but Wrecker himself has often taken on Thor alone and handled his own business.

IIRC, that was before Wrecker start sharing his powers with the Crew. When his Crew's around he splits his powers with them

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon said:

@izzr said:

IIRC, that was before Wrecker start sharing his powers with the Crew. When his Crew's around he splits his powers with them

Correct.

@izzr said:

@hyperviper97 said:

The scans with Beta Ray Bill is an AMPED Wrecker. Non valid.

Exactly. the scans are a fail. Wrecker vs BRB was a demonicly amped Wrecker. Wrecker banishing Loki was Wrecker empowered again!

As I said Wrecker's best feats are when he is Solo or Amped with a Plot Device form of Energy.

The New Avengers of Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider Man, Bucky, and Mocking Bird beat the wrecking Crew with ease! Luke Cage soloed Wrecker even with a car slam!

GTFO of here with the out of context scans.