#1 Edited by hyiena (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

In a empty New York city, If not even who would make them fight to a stand still?

#2 Posted by BillyBonzo (400 posts) - - Show Bio

i dnt know nothing about powder keg so id say the wrecking crew  win this easy 

#3 Posted by hyiena (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

He has super strength and his punches cause explosions, I replace the thing with rhino thought he would be to much.
#4 Posted by BillyBonzo (400 posts) - - Show Bio
@hyiena:  not really the wrecking crew give thor good fights so thing wont be major trouble 
#5 Posted by hyiena (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean't with the other two helping also isn't the numbers thing the biggest reason they give him trouble?
#6 Posted by BillyBonzo (400 posts) - - Show Bio

oh ok yeah they were out numbered as well haha still it would be a good fight  
rhino and luke cage would struggle I reckon 

#7 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wrecking Crew.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 "SLAUGHTERHOUSE" :p

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic Crowbar FTW.

#11 Posted by hyiena (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

Powderkeg has super strength, toughness,and sweats nitroglycerin like compound    that's what causes the explosions.
#12 Posted by spiderpigbart (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#13 Edited by BillyBonzo (400 posts) - - Show Bio

why does team 2 win?? cause of power keg?? cause otherwise wrecking crew should wreck team 2

#14 Posted by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
@hyiena said:
" Powderkeg has super strength, toughness,and sweats nitroglycerin like compound    that's what causes the explosions. "
He's also slow and dumb and the Wrecking Crew has numbers.
#15 Posted by hyiena (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so it four to three i shoulda added one more.
#16 Posted by BillyBonzo (400 posts) - - Show Bio
@hyiena:  i thought you made it luke cage, power keg, rhino and thing vs wrecking crew right?? 
i would still say team 1 have the advantage 
#17 Posted by hyiena (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the wrecker was orginaly a bit weaker than hulk then his power is spread between the four so i would think booth rhino and thing are stronger than any of the crew and then the keg and luke would be like backup to keep them out numbered
#18 Posted by weapon x badazz (631 posts) - - Show Bio

The combined strength of the crew is 40 tons(10 for each of them i think) rhino is at about 60 to 70 mybe more, dont knw powder keg and Cage is at 30 or has he had an upgrade?  i think team 2 could win this but the crew do work well as a unit  

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio
@weapon x badazz said:
" The combined strength of the crew is 40 tons(10 for each of them i think) rhino is at about 60 to 70 mybe more, dont knw powder keg and Cage is at 30 or has he had an upgrade?  i think team 2 could win this but the crew do work well as a unit   "
I don't know where you got those numbers but the Wrecker is class 40 by himself and Cage is at 25.
#20 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @weapon x badazz said:
" The combined strength of the crew is 40 tons(10 for each of them i think) rhino is at about 60 to 70 mybe more, dont knw powder keg and Cage is at 30 or has he had an upgrade?  i think team 2 could win this but the crew do work well as a unit   "
I don't know where you got those numbers but the Wrecker is class 40 by himself and Cage is at 25. "
i can explain this
when Wrecker first appeared,he was only class 40 when he was ALONE AND ALONE ONLY!
with the crew it became 10 tons
BUT (well,at least according to Comicvine and others sites),the Wrecker has learned to give the strength to his team mates (10 tons each),WHILE keeping his class 40 strength
 at least,thats what i read

that is what makes me give the victory to the Wreacking Crew
#21 Posted by weapon x badazz (631 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @weapon x badazz said:
I don't know where you got those numbers but the Wrecker is class 40 by himself and Cage is at 25. "

My bad thought Cage was higher tho?  
#22 Posted by weapon x badazz (631 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @weapon x badazz said:
i can explain this when Wrecker first appeared,he was only class 40 when he was ALONE AND ALONE ONLY! with the crew it became 10 tons BUT (well,at least according to Comicvine and others sites),the Wrecker has learned to give the strength to his team mates (10 tons each),WHILE keeping his class 40 strength  at least,thats what i read that is what makes me give the victory to the Wreacking Crew "

yea thts wat i was tryin 2 get at lol
#23 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@weapon x badazz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @weapon x badazz said:
i can explain this when Wrecker first appeared,he was only class 40 when he was ALONE AND ALONE ONLY! with the crew it became 10 tons BUT (well,at least according to Comicvine and others sites),the Wrecker has learned to give the strength to his team mates (10 tons each),WHILE keeping his class 40 strength  at least,thats what i read that is what makes me give the victory to the Wreacking Crew "
yea thts wat i was tryin 2 get at lol "
lol
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @weapon x badazz said:
Nice pick up Matezoide.
#25 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @weapon x badazz said:
Nice pick up Matezoide. "
heh,i do my best