#1 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs.

Rules

Random encounter

Bat family have 5 mins prep

Standard equipment

Morals off

Location: Gotham Park

#2 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite the Wrecking Crew being big jobbers, they win this.

#3 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat family win. Via Clark and Billy on speed dial

#4 Posted by acer51 (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Bat-family should win this but there's no reason why they should be able to.

So Wrecking crew.

#5 Posted by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Each member of the wrecking crew is 50+ tonner. they should "wreck" the bat family.

#6 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Despite the Wrecking Crew being big jobbers, they win this.

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Crew vs Alpha Flight.

Crew vs Defenders

Crew vs Thor and Herculese.

Crew vs Avengers.

Crew beaten on Juggs like the red headed step child he is.

Wrecker by himself takes out New Avengers before SWs Pheramones kicked in.

Wrecking Crew can win this. The mere four of them stood against Better Teams.

#8 Posted by Gritterr (489 posts) - - Show Bio

this is spite and should be locked

#9 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Crew vs Alpha Flight.

Crew vs Defenders

Crew vs Thor and Herculese.

Crew vs Avengers.

Crew beaten on Juggs like the red headed step child he is.

Wrecker by himself takes out New Avengers before SWs Pheramones kicked in.

Wrecking Crew can win this. The mere four of them stood against Better Teams.

Wow. This is like a mini Wrecking Crew respect thread. Wreaking Crew Stomps.

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Glad ya like it :)

#11 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Crew vs Alpha Flight.

Crew vs Defenders

Crew vs Thor and Herculese.

Crew vs Avengers.

Crew beaten on Juggs like the red headed step child he is.

Wrecker by himself takes out New Avengers before SWs Pheramones kicked in.

Wrecking Crew can win this. The mere four of them stood against Better Teams.

Wow. This is like a mini Wrecking Crew respect thread. Wreaking Crew Stomps.

Wrecking Crew gets insufficient respect on the vine. Wrecking Crew murderstomp.