The Worthy Run the Gauntlet

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By xxxddd

Fully rested before each round, if they survive each round, they are completely healed afterwards.

X MEN

Round 1: Movie Storm.

Round 2: Movie Xavier

Round 3: Movie Jean Grey(Phoenix)

AVENGERS

Round 1: Movie Abomination

Round 2: Movie Superman(Henry Cavill)

Round 3: Movie Superman(Brandon Routh)

COMICS(final round)

Round 1: Rulk

Round 2: Silver Surfer

Round 3: Thor(with the entire Odin Force and Destroyer Armor)

Round 4: Iron Man(Celestial Armor)

Round 5: Molecule Man

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By xxxddd

Anyone???

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They clear

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blackleg

thor should be above apocalypse, apocalypse above iron man and they clear

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxddd: movie versions are fodder IMO

its stomp up to thor in the comics.

apocalypse and iron man are the only major threats.

You got a big team that has perfect teamwork and each individual member has a good move set that can take out the gauntlet.

iron man w/ celestial armor was a really close call as it could go either way.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: why can telepaths or thor only lose?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackleg said:

Thor is above Apocalypse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae6527167c26
deactivated-5ae6527167c26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is even fighting?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about celestial Iron Man but Nul solos his way through the rest.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:

1. The Worthy have not shown to be immune to molecular disintegration, and even if they are immune, they aren't immune to telepathic attacks.

2. Why could Thor not beat them? He could teleport them all away, or freeze time and take as long as he wants to beat them, or god blast them, or hit them with a planet-destroying Thermo-blast. The Worthy may or may not be able to harm Thor, considering the durability of his hammer's shields.

3. Apocalypse is stronger and more powerful than Thor, Apocalypse would also be durable enough to withstand the Worthy's physical and energy based attacks. I say he won't be harmed at all, considering that most of how powerful the Worthy are is based on hype alone. And the Worthy only harmed Thor(the only heavy hitter the Worthy faced)when Thor was weakened, and even then, Thor still managed to survive their attacks for an extended period of time.

4. Celestial Armor Iron Man has the capability to destroy universes, I'm pretty sure he's more than a major threat, he's the reason the Worthy will be buried(if they surpass all of the other previous combatants).

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxddd said:
@blackleg said:

Thor is above Apocalypse.

i said that...

@xxxddd said:
@lpnq said:

1. The Worthy have not shown to be immune to molecular disintegration, and even if they are immune, they aren't immune to telepathic attacks.

2. Why could Thor not beat them? He could teleport them all away, or freeze time and take as long as he wants to beat them, or god blast them, or hit them with a planet-destroying Thermo-blast. The Worthy may or may not be able to harm Thor, considering the durability of his hammer's shields.

3. Apocalypse is stronger and more powerful than Thor, Apocalypse would also be durable enough to withstand the Worthy's physical and energy based attacks. I say he won't be harmed at all, considering that most of how powerful the Worthy are is based on hype alone. And the Worthy only harmed Thor(the only heavy hitter the Worthy faced)when Thor was weakened, and even then, Thor still managed to survive their attacks for an extended period of time.

4. Celestial Armor Iron Man has the capability to destroy universes, I'm pretty sure he's more than a major threat, he's the reason the Worthy will be buried(if they surpass all of the other previous combatants).

well Kuurth is immune to TP and matter manipulation and actually he is the most powerful of the worthy.

I like Thor, he is my favorite character, and i agree that he should defeat them in a one o one... in a good or difficult fight, but Hulk and Juggs with the power of the serpent plus the others... they are a hard match for him even if he uses the godblast, or other stuff.

Apocalypse is not stronger than Thor and way less durable...

some feats about that ?

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xxxddd

@blackleg:

1. You said Thor should be above Apocalypse.

2. Yeah, Kuurth could easily solo in most rounds, not going to clear this gauntlet though, even with the help of the others.

3. I think Kuurth is the only major threat against Thor, tbh. Thor either teleports Kuurth's hammer so thor will take on regular Juggernaut, or Kuurth solos. None of Thor's powers can work on Kuurth(I realized it a while after I responded to your comment way earlier).

4. Iron Man hasn't destroyed a universe with the Celestial Armor, but he gained the power of Celestials(who are cosmic entities capable of annihilating universes), meaning Stark, by default, can do what Celestials have done.

@blackleg: You think Kuurth can't even be harmed by Odin Force Thor? Or Rune King Thor? Or even Thanos or Molecule Man?

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxddd said:

@blackleg:

1. You said Thor should be above Apocalypse.

2. Yeah, Kuurth could easily solo in most rounds, not going to clear this gauntlet though, even with the help of the others.

3. I think Kuurth is the only major threat against Thor, tbh. Thor either teleports Kuurth's hammer so thor will take on regular Juggernaut, or Kuurth solos. None of Thor's powers can work on Kuurth(I realized it a while after I responded to your comment way earlier).

4. Iron Man hasn't destroyed a universe with the Celestial Armor, but he gained the power of Celestials(who are cosmic entities capable of annihilating universes), meaning Stark, by default, can do what Celestials have done.

@blackleg: You think Kuurth can't even be harmed by Odin Force Thor? Or Rune King Thor? Or even Thanos or Molecule Man?

ohh well that changes all in the first post it was regular Thor with that amp he stompfest all of them, and RKT stomps everyone excepting MM thanos is a chump to him.