• 60 results
#1 Edited by RadioHPedroS (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Read this first:

I don't know if it has been done before but this fight seems quite interesting, so here it goes:

Batman and Superman have prep time. Batman have seen and study every one of the Avengers (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, The Black Widow and Hawkeye). He has developed an strategy for him and Superman to follow, and he has brought every possible gadget that can fit in his car and belt lol (He has studied every one of them so, yeah, there are very useful gadgets here). They are both fully prepared and ready to kick ass!

The Avengers know some about this two (although not much). They know that Superman is a really heavy hitter and that the Batman is practically unpredictable, but they don't know their particular weakness or what to do to take them down (Witch means there is no kryptonite here). The Avengers are assembled and ready for everything! Note: These Avengers are the same ones from the movie (Cap, Iron man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye)

So, what do you say? Can the World's Finest Superheroes beat The Earth's Mightiest Heroes? Leave me your opinion and your toughs about it. I'll leave mine for last :)

#2 Posted by RadioHPedroS (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Just some other pics about it lol:

#3 Edited by SheenLantern (6886 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, Hawkeye, Tony and Widow all drop in the first second of the fight.

It all comes down to whether Batman's strategy can keep either Hulk or Thor occupied long enough for Superman to take one down, and then the other.

EDIT: Wait, so is this Comic World's Finest vs. Movie Avengers? In that case all of the Avengers drop in the first second of the fight.

#4 Posted by i_like_swords (17303 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos without prep. Giving Batman this level of prep on the Avengers made it a complete godstomp.

Mismatch and has practically been done a million times.

Welcome to the vine, though.

#5 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@radiohpedros: Welcome to ComicVine ^_^

Cap, Hawkeye, Tony and Widow all drop in the first second of the fight.

It all comes down to whether Batman's strategy can keep either Hulk or Thor occupied long enough for Superman to take one down, and then the other.

EDIT: Wait, so is this Comic World's Finest vs. Movie Avengers? In that case all of the Avengers drop in the first second of the fight.

this pretty much sum up my thoughts. Also, why is there no "World's Finest" Movie in production, it's a darn crime =P

#6 Posted by Perethorn (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Avengers get completely obliterated from existence by comic book Supes.

#7 Posted by RadioHPedroS (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: No, these are all comic versions. The movies are just for the pics

#8 Posted by RadioHPedroS (42 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Kid_Alex93 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

so OP is a DC fag, second its unfair how batman got to know all the weakness of the avengers when they havent even fought. sum it all up this thread is SHIT along with OP .

by the way Avengers win either way

#10 Edited by SheenLantern (6886 posts) - - Show Bio

@kid_alex93 said:

so OP is a DC fag, second its unfair how batman got to know all the weakness of the avengers when they havent even fought. sum it all up this thread is SHIT along with OP .

by the way Avengers win either way

Dude, it's hypothetical, in case you didn't know 99% of ComicVine threads are like this.

Also Superman easily solos this line up of Avengers.

And swearing is against the rules.

#11 Posted by RadioHPedroS (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@kid_alex93: I'm trying to be fair you stupid shit! I'm giving them prep time because in my opinion they would loose without it.

#12 Edited by SheenLantern (6886 posts) - - Show Bio

@radiohpedros said:

@sheenlantern: No, these are all comic versions. The movies are just for the pics

But you said these were the Avengers from the movies..

Oh well, Superman solos either way.

#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (8657 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos without prep. Giving Batman this level of prep on the Avengers made it a complete godstomp.

Yes

this pretty much sum up my thoughts. Also, why is there no "World's Finest" Movie in production, it's a darn crime =P

Yes

@dratini1331: I'll watch the shit out of that movie

And hell yes!!

#14 Edited by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello everybody! To start off, I'm just going to go straight to the question. And my answer is that Bats and Supes would win. By a lot actually. Kind of a huge curbstomp if you ask me. Giving Bats prep AND Superman is borderline omnipotence for all intents and purposes.

With that being said, I'd like to revert back to multiple previous statements about Superman being able to solo. Sorry to get off topic, but there just is no way that Supes is taking Hulk AND Thor. Hulk alone, debatably. Thor alone, debatably. But not both. That's just crazy.

Well, that's just my opinion.

Jmarshmallow

#15 Posted by fiodestromus (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

It really all depends on how it starts off.

But seeing as Supe and bats know about their full profile

Superman will most likely go for Thor and Hulk I don't think he can take both of them at the same time

Hawkeye could be giving trouble to bats with arrows and they still have Iron man and Captain America.which with prep Batman can probably throw knockout gas at Cap Hawkeye and Black widow,Batman is unpredictable but Cap is a Battle field strategist so the avengers wouldn't really be going in blind and swinging. But he would still have to deal with Iron man and would say Ironman takes this.

It could go either way in my opinion.,It just depends on how it goes

#16 Posted by i_like_swords (17303 posts) - - Show Bio

No it doesn't.

Superman will most likely go for Thor and Hulk I don't think he can take both of them at the same time.

Yes he can.

Hawkeye could be giving trouble to bats with arrows and they still have Iron man and Captain America.which with prep Batman can probably throw knockout gas at Cap Hawkeye and Black widow,Batman is unpredictable but Cap is a Battle field strategist so the avengers wouldn't really be going in blind and swinging. But he would still have to deal with Iron man and would say Ironman takes this.

Regardless, Superman kills them.

Can we all please either stop kidding ourselves that the Avengers most popular line up has any chance against Superman alone, or for those of you who don't know the full extent of a characters powers, do some research.

#17 Posted by fiodestromus (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

@fiodestromus said:

No it doesn't.

@fiodestromus said:

Superman will most likely go for Thor and Hulk I don't think he can take both of them at the same time.

Yes he can.

@fiodestromus said:

Regardless, Superman kills them.

Can we all please either stop kidding ourselves that the Avengers most popular line up has any chance against Superman alone, or for those of you who don't know the full extent of a characters powers, do some research.

Dude I have done my research.Nothing said they were out of character so I don't know how they are killing them

Can you tell me how Superman is Beating Thor and Superman at the same time

#18 Edited by dondave (38885 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#19 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was just the current comics versions.Avengers would win.

#21 Edited by i_like_swords (17303 posts) - - Show Bio

@fiodestromus: Wiki pages isn't research. Look up Superman vs Thor threads on this site. And Superman vs Hulk threads.

Okay, knocking them out.

Superman is vastly superior to Thor in speed, which is basically the deciding factor in any fight involving them. Superman speed blitzes Thor and knocks him out. Having said that, he knocks out/incapacitates the rest of them, and knocks out Hulk after slight difficulty.

Side note: Superman isn't fighting on the ground so he isn't fighting Hulk and Thor at the same time.

#22 Posted by fiodestromus (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: What do you mean by Wiki pages????

I think you need to do some research on both Hulk and Thor.Because every battle on here that consist of them fighting have concluded:

Superman has trouble vs Thor alone and people still argue who would win out of the two

Hulk vs Superman has concluded that Superman "only" wins via versatility but still has trouble even with that.

And No Superman is not knocking out the Hulk or out slugging him for that matter everyone knows you can not out Brawl the Hulk in a Slugfest

He is not taking both of them at the same time unless this is some type of PIS

And I don't see why he would be in air when his enemies are on ground

Superman does not always fly when dealing with a person who does not fly

like i said it could go either way

#23 Posted by i_like_swords (17303 posts) - - Show Bio

@fiodestromus: Someone get this man a trophy for effort.

Seriously, I've been where you are right now. I used to spend hours arguing on JL vs Avengers threads on the side of the Avengers, but after people started showing me feats I actually realized how powerful Superman is compared to the characters in this thread. You'll learn in time.

Wiki pages.. as in wikipedia/wiki pages.. as in pages of general, but sometimes vague/not entirely specific, information about a person/character/topic of some kind?

What problems would Superman have with Thor exactly? Supermans too fast to be hit by Thor. Recently, Thors been described as slower than Wolverine. Let that one sink in.

Hulk has problems tagging Wolverine and Spider-Man because they are faster than him. Can you imagine what problems he'll have against Superman who can go to light speed and well beyond, and throw millions of punches in seconds?

"Superman only wins via versatility." Not only is that a silly way to put it, because winning by being more versatile isn't a bad thing, but Superman has Hulk beat in plenty of key areas. Superman can fly. Combine that with heat vision. Combine that with Ice breath. Combine that with his vastly superior speed. Hulk is completely outmatched. They are likely even in strength in a good fight, and I'm sure Superman trumps Hulk at Hulks base strength.

"And No Superman is not knocking out the Hulk or out slugging him for that matter everyone knows you can not out Brawl the Hulk in a Slugfest"

Superman has the speed and strength to knock out Hulk. Who the hell said the guy who is the superior combatant and has the advantage of flight, heat vision, ice breath and speed, is going to slug with the Hulk?

"He is not taking both of them at the same time unless this is some type of PIS"

I can almost see your case for this. If, Superman was on the ground trying to outpunch both of them at the same time. However, he can probably do that due to his speed. Fact is, he doesn't have to. He could hover above them spamming heat vision all he wanted. Thor would have to come up and fight him. Thor would lose that fight. From there Hulk is easy pickings. He doesn't have to fight them both at the same time, but even if he did, he'd win.

"And I don't see why he would be in air when his enemies are on ground"

Because he has ranged attacks? Because flight is a great advantage to have over grounded opponents? Because he'd likely bait Thor in order to avoid fighting them both at the same time?

"Superman does not always fly when dealing with a person who does not fly"

Common sense disagrees.

"like i said it could go either way"

It really couldn't. I'm leaving it at that.

#24 Edited by PreCrisisFlea (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap's tactics and Iron Man's genius being in play negates the Batgod thing to large extent.

But, by raw power, Superman solos effortlessly.

Superman with only invulnerability, strength, and speed solos as long as he keeps dodging or phasing through lightning, space portals, anti-energy, god blasts, etc long enough to punch Thor once.

Superman with only invulnerability and strength solos Avengers listed except Thor.

Superman and Batman vs current Avengers team with Thor, Captain Universe, Hyperion, Starbrand, Hulk, etc would be a good fight.

#25 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Worlds finest win. Firstly they switch costumes... Theyve done this before, avengers having vague knowledge have thor hulk and ironman go after batman in supermans armor..... As seen in action comics the kryptonian armor is very durable, he flash bangs hulk and emps ironman. He can last the two seconds for superman in batmans suit to take out black widow hawkeye and cap then come back and imp thor. Leaving hulk vs superman which is only a close fight if superman slugs it out with hulk which would only be done with pis as supes has way too many advantages to do that.

#26 Edited by fiodestromus (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@fiodestromus: Someone get this man a trophy for effort.

Seriously, I've been where you are right now. I used to spend hours arguing on JL vs Avengers threads on the side of the Avengers, but after people started showing me feats I actually realized how powerful Superman is compared to the characters in this thread. You'll learn in time.

OMg dude you act like i'm new here(You are making me lol like the Joker)

Wiki pages.. as in wikipedia/wiki pages.. as in pages of general, but sometimes vague/not entirely specific, information about a person/character/topic of some kind?

I knew what you meant dude

What problems would Superman have with Thor exactly? Supermans too fast to be hit by Thor. Recently, Thors been described as slower than Wolverine. Let that one sink in.

That could also be PIS. "You" know Thor has been downgraded alot for the sake of the plot lately.

Hulk has problems tagging Wolverine and Spider-Man because they are faster than him. Can you imagine what problems he'll have against Superman who can go to light speed and well beyond, and throw millions of punches in seconds?

We know Superman can throw fast punches but Superman does not do this all the time It never said he was Bloodlusted or out of character

"Superman only wins via versatility." Not only is that a silly way to put it, because winning by being more versatile isn't a bad thing, but Superman has Hulk beat in plenty of key areas. Superman can fly. Combine that with heat vision. Combine that with Ice breath. Combine that with his vastly superior speed. Hulk is completely outmatched. They are likely even in strength in a good fight, and I'm sure Superman trumps Hulk at Hulks base strength.

Alot of people would trump Hulk at his base strength if his base strength didn't change the first second they start wailing on him

"And No Superman is not knocking out the Hulk or out slugging him for that matter everyone knows you can not out Brawl the Hulk in a Slugfest"

Superman has the speed and strength to knock out Hulk. Who the hell said the guy who is the superior combatant and has the advantage of flight, heat vision, ice breath and speed, is going to slug with the Hulk?

Many feats have shown him to have resistance to Heat based and get out of Frozen enocounters.And he might just slug with the Hulk seeing as he does it many times

"He is not taking both of them at the same time unless this is some type of PIS"

I can almost see your case for this. If, Superman was on the ground trying to outpunch both of them at the same time. However, he can probably do that due to his speed. Fact is, he doesn't have to. He could hover above them spamming heat vision all he wanted. Thor would have to come up and fight him. Thor would lose that fight. From there Hulk is easy pickings. He doesn't have to fight them both at the same time, but even if he did, he'd win.

That is one way he could possibly but there are many things Hulk and Thor to do to get him out of the sky.And unless they changed him losing power when he uses heat vision excessively He is going t have to find another way to attack Hulk because blasting him is just going to make him more durable.I'm sure Superman still has a weakness to magic(If he doesn't correct me) but Thor Could also blast him with magic lighting and after fighting Thor even if he did win,unless he sundips he is not beating Hulk that easily if not at all

"And I don't see why he would be in air when his enemies are on ground"

Because he has ranged attacks? Because flight is a great advantage to have over grounded opponents? Because he'd likely bait Thor in order to avoid fighting them both at the same time?

His ranged attacks use up alot of his power

"Superman does not always fly when dealing with a person who does not fly"

Common sense disagrees.

I never said he just stops flying against some one who is ground based but he does become more ground based Comic sense agrees

"like i said it could go either way"

It really couldn't. I'm leaving it at that.

But giving the both prep and prior knowledge team 1 would win most There are ways both teams can win I had just pointed out one of way the avengers could possibly win.

#27 Posted by Deranged Midget (17962 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. As pointed out, this is really Hulk + Thor vs Superman. I'm going with Hulk and Thor.

#29 Edited by RadioHPedroS (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. And heres my opinion: I think Supes and Bats would win, not an easy one thoug. Bats could take hawkeye and widow while superman is distracting the other four. When Bats is done. Then EMP for iron man and an extreme tranquilizer for Hulk (He got prep, and the tranquilizer stuff have been done before so dont give me bad eye) then we got supes vs thor And bats vs cap. That would be freacking cool to see in a movie btw. Anyway, the real winner of the fight is defined by the superman vs thor fight. Wich I personaly think Superman wins. When thors down there is only the captain left. And, if bats hasnt already took care of him then Supes easily will. If you think emp is too little to take iron man down then make it a Superman punch WITH and emp lol

#30 Edited by RadioHPedroS (42 posts) - - Show Bio

The final result: Injured Batman and Superman. K.O. with some broken bones for Black Widow, Hawkeye and Captain America. Tony stuck in a powerless almost completely destroyed suit. Unconscious Bruce Banner and K.O. Thor. But this is just my humble opinion.

#31 Posted by TJSH96 (875 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers stomp. Spite match.

#32 Edited by ThorAlmighty (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman given this much info & prep is stupid, this is just a failed 'lets big up DC thread'.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that people say superman solos, he most certainly does not, hulk or thor could solo him or stalemate and iron man could give him a good battle, so when the others (Iron man solo (unless Batman has EMP), Captain America solo (debatable), Hawkeye, Black Widow and Thor/hulk) wreck batman they could team up on Superman, which is not really needed.

I don't actually see what Batman could possibly come up with when it's just him and Supes against the 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes'.

#33 Edited by TheMGR (194 posts) - - Show Bio

GUESS WHAT!!!! The Avengers get battered. Lets go through it.

First of all batman with all the info might be able to beat all the avengers apart from Thor by himself. But superman can beat all the avengers anyway.

Hawkeye:out in first second

Black widow:out in first second

Iron man: a hard battle with batman but loses to EMP

Hulk: deals damage but is taken out by major tranquilizer

Cap:taken out by batman because of batmans tech

Thor: Injures supes but loses in the end

#34 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman given this much info & prep is stupid, this is just a failed 'lets big up DC thread'.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that people say superman solos, he most certainly does not, hulk or thor could solo him or stalemate and iron man could give him a good battle, so when the others (Iron man solo (unless Batman has EMP), Captain America solo (debatable), Hawkeye, Black Widow and Thor/hulk) wreck batman they could team up on Superman, which is not really needed.

I don't actually see what Batman could possibly come up with when it's just him and Supes against the 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes'.

I can see arguments for Thor or Hulk, but Iron man? Not a chance. Also, It's not like they fight one at a time, they both fight at the same time. They can't just ignore superman, or he most definitely smacks them into orbit, rips them in half, or Laser visions them out of existence.

Superman would give both thor and hulk trouble without prep, let alone with well layed plans. Bats easily 1 ups HE or BW, but washes vs Cap. I say with prep they wash, and Thor/Hulk vs Supes is mostly a wash, so arguments can be made either way. But it's pretty silly to say they ignore superman and focus on batman, that just gets them owned.

#35 Posted by ThorAlmighty (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't say i ignored superman, it's just hulk or thor could handle him while the rest fight batman.

#36 Posted by HolySerpent (12795 posts) - - Show Bio

Sup solos

#37 Posted by Batfan4445 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Superman win this with ease

#38 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

batman with prep is dangerous here is a scan from the new book superman unchained 2

#40 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5656 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. Why the prep crutch?

#41 Posted by RadioHPedroS (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Its funny that I posted this world finest fan made poster a few weeks before the official announcement of the movie

#42 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

#43 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos but allows Superman to help cause they're friends.

#44 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Batman solo?

#45 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@radiohpedros:

:D

I swear to god they are going to get into a hissy fit every ten seconds

The villain will be Lex Luthor who has set himself up as a wealthy gothamite (or Darkseid if you want)

Superman comes in and Batman attacks him at night

They tussle, Batman gets owned

Batman comes back with an epic anti-Superman suit

Batman and Superman nearly fight to the death before realizing Lex has almost won

Then they attack in a spectacular scene that includes the supposed deaths of Comissioner Gordon and Lois

But then Batman saves Lois and Superman saves the Comissioner, getting over their differences in the process

Lex attacks with an epic suit and they own him

#46 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

How does Batman solo?

Prep.....Insider Suit.....Superman could be his prep........boom

#47 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: OH LOL SRRY i THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT BALE BATMAN LOL!

#48 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

How does Batman solo?

He doesn't.

#49 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: lol o hahaha no he doesn't have as many good prep feats as comic batman by a long shot lmao.

#50 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3450 posts) - - Show Bio