The World Breaker Hulk vs Silver Surfer

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hulk_inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hulk_inside

DO NOT GET WORLD BREAKER HULK CONFUSED WITH WORLD WAR HULK! WORLD BREAKER IS A MORE POWERFUL INCARNATION THAN WORLD WAR

No Caption Provided

no prep, Silver surfer does NOT have any help from Galactus, both at their full potential, who would win? (btw both Bloodlust)

Hulk_inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hulk_inside

@TheAcidSkull: i think so but silver surfer was beating Thor's ass for a bit and as much as i hate to admit it; Thor is more powerful the WB hulk so quite a difficult one.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Surfer again and again and again. Always has, always will. Surfer is just a bad opponent for any Hulk to be put up against cause they lose.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer.

Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

We will never know the extent of World Breakers abilities since he can't even walk without tearing the world apart. That said, SS doesn't need to get anywhere close to Hulk and Hulk is very limited when it comes to ranged fighting. So I'd say Hulk could kill the Surfer if he got his hands on him, but that would require CIS on Norin's end.

Maluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Maluke

@The_Peter_Cosmic said:

We will never know the extent of World Breakers abilities since he can't even walk without tearing the world apart. That said, SS doesn't need to get anywhere close to Hulk and Hulk is very limited when it comes to ranged fighting. So I'd say Hulk could kill the Surfer if he got his hands on him, but that would require CIS on Norin's end.

Couldn't agree more. As much as I love Hulk, he will always be defeated by SS, unless he gets his hands on him.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By samuel_larson_10

I think norrin would just hang back and blast hulk full of planet-destroying-cosmic-beams

Hulk_inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hulk_inside

@samuel_larson_10: he hasn't got that much power straight away, he would have to take a while to make that sort of power and by then hulk would of already got his hands on him. I don't think he can just shoot that much power from nothing.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By beyonder2012

look,im a huge hulk fan but going against surfer wouldn't be good for big green.he could suck the gamma radiation out of him,create a black hole,just go intangable and start blasting him.it just wouldn't be good

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@god_spawn said:

Surfer again and again and again. Always has, always will. Surfer is just a bad opponent for any Hulk to be put up against cause they lose.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Hulk_inside said:

@samuel_larson_10: he hasn't got that much power straight away, he would have to take a while to make that sort of power and by then hulk would of already got his hands on him. I don't think he can just shoot that much power from nothing.

False. Surfer can and has released that much energy easily without no build up. He did it against Ravenous just to teach him a lesson.

GreenKnight100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GreenKnight100

@The_Peter_Cosmic said:

Exactly

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@god_spawn said:

@Hulk_inside said:

False. Surfer can and has released that much energy easily without no build up. He did it against Ravenous just to teach him a lesson.

This.

Norrin wins against pretty much any version of the Hulk.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By beyonder2012

@TheAcidSkull: i usually agree with you bud but not on this one.surfer has to wide of a power set and as powerful as world breaker is,surfer can just go intangible and drain him of gamma radiation.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Emperorb777

@god_spawn said:

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AngryHulks

In physical fight, Hulk should wins.

But in realistic situation, Surfer can use so many other powers, he definitely wins.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@god_spawn said:

@_slim_ said:

Surfer.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Malevolent1

If we are talking about a battle written for a comic book, then probably Hulk.

If we are talking an honest appraisal of each character's power set, CIS/PIS off, both combatants going all out? Silver Surfer wins and twice on Sunday. Surfer is way too fast for Hulk to realistically deal with.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TERMINATORXX

SS

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By stonerthps
No Caption Provided

This is spite. Hulk really has no chance with surfer. Please stop making pointless threads with Surfer as if he's some run of the mill super hero.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Floopay

Silver Surfer, by any of the following methods:

1 - Throws him into space, win via BFR

2 - Drain gamma radiation from him

3 - Uses planet busting blasts against him

4 - Lets Hulk use his planet busting power, roast the planet, and then defeat himself because now Hulk is floating in space and worthless

5 - Can't Silver Surfer BFR people to the Astral Plane?

6 - Surfer gives him a hug, calming him back into Bruce Banner state

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ximpossibrux

fail thread SS stomps

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull said:

@beyonder2012: it's cool man, we can't always agree, but silver surfer can't really drain this particular hulk because he was generating so much gamma energy that that he nearly around him, that even armaggedon could not channel , and he has defeated the silver surfer by using the power cosmic against him , so i still give this to WBHULK

When has Hulk ever defeated the Silver Surfer by using the PC against him? Hulk couldn't even defeat a weakened SS on Planet Hulk if not for the Warbound. Surfer on his death bed also had no problem manipulating the Big Crunch which killed both Aegis and Tenebrous so I fail to see any reason he can't manipulate or drain the energy from Hulk other than a weak explanation of "he just can't cause there was so much".

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#26  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Makes me sad as a Hulk fan, he's in an awkward power area where he either seems to stomp a win on this site or the much more frequently get stomped in a loss. In this case, I believe it is the latter, I don't see how if Surfer is truely fighting Hulk, going all out, how Hulk would ever even lay a hand on him. Surfer takes it.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

SS definitely takes it.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

@TheAcidSkull said:

world breaker hulk wins this, i he is var to powerful and strong besides he emits ton;s of gamma energy, and more importantly he can absorb radiation

None of the reasons you gave are sufficient for the Hulk to win.

Unless this is purely physical, SS definitely wins.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#31  Edited By TDK_1997

SS will take the Hulk down again.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull:

i never said he did, i said armaggedon defeated silver surfer by using PC against him , the only thing i can say is that neither armaggedon was able to completely drain WBH energy even though he was getting stronger as the hulk got mad since he was channeling his power, and rulk couldn't drain world war hulk ( not that rulk is anywhere near silver surfer) , thats all i've got

IIRC he defeated Silver Surfer and Hulk was like 15+ years ago, correct? If so, then I find it useless as Surfer has only gotten much stronger since then. From the looks of the scans you presented this guy wasn't draining Hulk, he was using Hulk's own power against him and Hulk's body naturally absorbs his gamma rays. It's like stealing solar energy from the sun then shooting it right back. Surfer's already manipulated an energy source when he could hardly stand that killed 2 Galactus level beings.

And Rulk is no Silver Surfer as far as energy manipulating draining goes so it really is pointless. Hulk is very rudimentary in manipulating his own energy and pales in comparison to Surfer's manipulative abilities. so I find saying SS can't drain Hulk or manipulate his energy away from him to be ridiculous.

But I'll say SS can't for debate purposes. Surfer tends to fight ranged, he isn't coming in close for Hulk all that often. So how is Hulk going to catch him exactly? Thunderclap? Leap at an opponent that is marginally faster in pretty much all forms of speed, travel and reflex? And on that ranged notion, Surfer can casually blow up planets. He did it to Ravenous just to teach him a lesson while when Worldbreaker Hulk did it he had to combine the attack with Red-She Hulk. Whether Hulk can or can't blow up planets by himself is irrelevant (though I believe he can) it was a dual feat. Surfer did this on his own and did so just to prove a point.

It is indeed a planet.
It is indeed a planet.

Hulk would have died after that attack with Red-She Hulk if I'm not mistaken and they only survived due to someone's wish. So Hulk is in no way durable enough to withstand multiple blasts from the Silver Surfer without being KO'd let alone killed if Surfer is bloodlusted.

As for the rest of the response regarding Planet Hulk, they were all hampered due to the disks with Surfer the most. However, even cheap shotting him at first, Hulk didn't react when he was in deadlock with Surfer and then Surfer was prepared to attack him again but Hulk was knocked back some distance with Surfer saying "good bye" then Hulk told the Warbound to shut up and get at it. The Warbound provided a distraction then Hulk caught Surfer flatfooted and then proceeded to pound on him breaking the obedience disk and Surfer got up almost immediately afterwards and freed everyone. In that fight Surfer could have killed Hulk at his own game in physical strength if not for the Warbound.

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Spiderman22

WWH Have u ever read marvel zombies well zombie hulk bites off sufers head

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull: Depends on the Hulk. Surfer vs Savage Hulk, Surfer has already shown he can block Hulk's punches in midair with out much difficulty or so it seemed. Base Surfer against WB Hulk, I would agree with you. But Surfer is also able to increase his strength to incalcuable levels via power cosmic so theoretically he can just keep matching Hulk at will. I say theoretically cause I can't recall an instance where he really needed to do it since he fights with mostly energy projection.

And thank you. I'll admit I learn a bit more and respect Hulk a bit more from you. I hope I did the same thing for you and Norrin.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Spiderman22 said:

WWH Have u ever read marvel zombies well zombie hulk bites off sufers head

Non-canon to the 616 so the point is irrelevant.

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Spiderman22

God. Spawn to be honest I'm going for bulk in this 1 but in the marvel universe it was ridicule how they killed surfer and galactus i just wanted to have evidence that hulk beat surfer even in another universe

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ghostrider2

Silver Surfer.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

Silver Surfer wins. Honestly Hulk loses and will always lose.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS wins. He's way too powerful for a lot of characters on this site. Usually you have to be herald level or Skyfather to beat him.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JohnnyWalker

surfer. he only beat him that time because his powers were dampened.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Spiderman22 said:

God. Spawn to be honest I'm going for bulk in this 1 but in the marvel universe it was ridicule how they killed surfer and galactus i just wanted to have evidence that hulk beat surfer even in another universe

Then make a case for Hulk using actual evidence. Other universal stuff has no merit so even mentioning it is useless. I can't think of anything short of Surfer standing there with his shiny little fists up that Hulk would beat him.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By beyonder2012

@god_spawn: im a fan of both hulk and surfer.that was very informative.thanks

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@beyonder2012: Glad I could help.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By beyonder2012

@god_spawn: use seem to know your stuff.this doesn't pertain to this thread but i have a question.if surfer was to fight flash is it possible for surfer to drain the energy from the speed force??if so would he than be able to use the speed force??

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

SS takes this one, too versatile for WBH.

Scarlet_Spyder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Scarlet_Spyder

@ChaoticSuperman said:

Silver Surfer wins. Honestly Hulk loses and will always lose.

This pretty much sums up this thread.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#49  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Surfer.

World Breaker Hulk - or any Hulk for that matter - is incredibly overrated.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ghost_rider1
@JediXMan

Surfer.

World Breaker Hulk - or any Hulk for that matter - is incredibly overrated.

No he is underrated. He still loses to surfer tho