• 81 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

These two titans of magic battle it out for control of Harry Potter.
Both will fight to the death
Who will win?

#2 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

The Witch King

#3 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"The Witch King"
Wanna give a reason?
#4 Posted by Mr.Pie (546 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are talking about movie versions, then Dumbledore owns. This trailer makes Dumbledore look so badass it's not even funny. Best part is, the movie seems to be better then the books.

  

#5 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr.Pie said:
"If we are talking about movie versions, then Dumbledore owns. This trailer makes Dumbledore look so badass it's not even funny. Best part is, the movie seems to be better then the books.

  
"
Yeh looking at that, Dymbledore would own the Witchking.
#6 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
"SUNMAN said:
"The Witch King"
Wanna give a reason?"
I have out grown Harry Potter, and all the Wizards in that Universe are overrated a lot
#7 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

Dumbeldore did nothing in the trailer you just posted I don't see the argument. He gets killed just like he does in the books

#8 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Legend.Killah said:
"SUNMAN said:
"The Witch King"
Wanna give a reason?"
I have out grown Harry Potter, and all the Wizards in that Universe are overrated a lot
"
You call that a reason?


#9 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's face it:


#10 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Let's face it:
"
nuff said. What can Dumbledore do to him?!
#11 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Legend.Killah said:
"SUNMAN said:
"The Witch King"
Wanna give a reason?"
I have out grown Harry Potter, and all the Wizards in that Universe are overrated a lot
"
You call that a reason?"
I'm joking cause this fight can't be serious. Witch King Curbstomp
#12 Posted by Mr.Pie (546 posts) - - Show Bio

lol fail

#13 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Nmae one way in which the Witch King would even get close to Dumbledore.
The witchking was defeated by a female women.

#14 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
"Nmae one way in which the Witch King would even get close to Dumbledore.The witchking was defeated by a female women."
That's kinda the point, he could only be defeated by a woman, and nothing else. Even Glorfindel, who was powerful enough to vanquish Balrogs, knew he couldn't kill the witch king.


Also, female or woman, you don't both. it's redundant.
#15 Edited by Mr.Pie (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Dumbledore turns the Witch King into a ferret. LOL and keeps it as a pet.

#16 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

do you guys know about the Witch King? Dumbeldore can do nothing to him unless he turns himself into a women, and without prep that will not happen.

#17 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Legend.Killah said:
"Nmae one way in which the Witch King would even get close to Dumbledore.The witchking was defeated by a female women."
That's kinda the point, he could only be defeated by a woman, and nothing else. Even Glorfindel, who was powerful enough to vanquish Balrogs, knew he couldn't kill the witch king.Also, female or woman, you don't both. it's redundant. "
  I meant to put human but as you can see I put women and you still havent stated how  The Witch king can defeat Dumbledore.


#18 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
"  I meant to put human but as you can see I put women and you still havent stated how  The Witch king can defeat Dumbledore."
I haven't seen the last two HP movies, but I still don't see what's wrong with a mace connecting with Dumby's skull?
#19 Posted by Mr.Pie (546 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr.Pie said:
"Dumbledore turns the Witch King into a ferret. LOL and keeps it as a pet. "

#20 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Legend.Killah said:
"  I meant to put human but as you can see I put women and you still havent stated how  The Witch king can defeat Dumbledore."
I haven't seen the last two HP movies, but I still don't see what's wrong with a mace connecting with Dumby's skull?"
Lol so true. Dumbledore will tire before the witch king breaks a sweat

Mr.Pie said:
"Mr.Pie said:
"Dumbledore turns the Witch King into a ferret. LOL and keeps it as a pet. "
"
why quote yourself we all saw it the first time.
#21 Posted by Mr.Pie (546 posts) - - Show Bio

To make sure you're not deluding yourself. Seems i am mistaken. Dumledore doesn't have to kill anyone since he doesn't like to kill. All he does is turns the Witch King into a ferret and he has an instant pet. No killing needed. So tell me again how the Witch King wins?

#22 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr.Pie said:
"To make sure you're not deluding yourself. Seems i am mistaken. Dumledore doesn't have to kill anyone since he doesn't like to kill. All he does is turns the Witch King into a ferret and he has an instant pet. No killing needed. So tell me again how the Witch King wins? "
the witch King can't be turned into a ferret. Dumbledore's magic will bounce off him. And Witch King will just knock of his head.  Go read LOTR
#23 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sure Dumbledore could sue some simple magic to deflect The witch King's mace
Dumbledore could just use a freezing charm on the Witch king and then cast any manner of spells he wishes, to kill/ incapacitate him.

#24 Posted by Mr.Pie (546 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Mr.Pie said:
"To make sure you're not deluding yourself. Seems i am mistaken. Dumledore doesn't have to kill anyone since he doesn't like to kill. All he does is turns the Witch King into a ferret and he has an instant pet. No killing needed. So tell me again how the Witch King wins? "
the witch King can't be turned into a ferret. Dumbledore's magic will bounce off him. And Witch King will just knock of his head.  Go read LOTR
"
No. This is a debate. you tell me reasons as to why the magic won't work. And seeing as magic is far different from magic of lotr, then as it stands, Dumbledore turns him into a ferret and makes him do the rain dance


#25 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
"Im sure Dumbledore could sue some simple magic to deflect The witch King's maceDumbledore could just use a freezing charm on the Witch king and then cast any manner of spells he wishes, to kill/ incapacitate him."
It's always difficult to tell in these battles considering how different natural laws are for the two worlds, but I believe that, so long as his master's (Sauron's) will is upon him, the witch king can shrug off anything thrown at him (minus the one thing prophesised to destroy him, women).
There is a good scene in ROTK in which Gandalf the white and the witch king face off at the gates of Minas Tirit. It implies that WK's power is a match or perhaps greater than Gandalfs. Unfortunately, nothing emerges from that stand off, as the Witch king is immediately called off to deal with the armies of Rohan.
#26 Edited by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr.Pie said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Mr.Pie said:
"To make sure you're not deluding yourself. Seems i am mistaken. Dumledore doesn't have to kill anyone since he doesn't like to kill. All he does is turns the Witch King into a ferret and he has an instant pet. No killing needed. So tell me again how the Witch King wins? "
the witch King can't be turned into a ferret. Dumbledore's magic will bounce off him. And Witch King will just knock of his head.  Go read LOTR
"
No. This is a debate. you tell me reasons as to why the magic won't work. And seeing as magic is far different from magic of lotr, then as it stands, Dumbledore turns him into a ferret and makes him do the rain dance "
Because the witch King only has one weakness. One. He is not vulnerable to any thing else except to a being on Sauron's level or higher and a woman
#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

No man can kill the witch king.  Dumbledore is a man, a crotechety old overrated man who really needs to die of a heart attack but a man nontheless.  Also, undead cannot have their shape changed against their will.

#28 Posted by Nibiru (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Witch King, because he's cool :p

#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Dumbledore dies of a heart attack when the witch king's mount uses it's roar of fear. 

#30 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Since it is to the death, the Witch-king is the obvious choice for the easy win.

#31 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Because the witch King only has one weakness. One. He is not vulnerable to any thing else except to a being on Sauron's level or higher and a woman"

+

Dreadnaught said:
"No man can kill the witch king.  Dumbledore is a man, a crotechety old overrated man who really needs to die of a heart attack but a man nontheless.  Also, undead cannot have their shape changed against their will. "

These two kind of say it all. I read most of the HP books, and I have read LOTRs, I never saw anything to suggest Dumbledore is as powerful as Gandalf, who had thousands of years experience and knowledge Albus is lacking. Albus might be the best in his universe, but his universe isn't populated by beings as powerful as LOTR.

JK Rowling was't writing a story that would be remembered for its big fights, its a story of a boy confronting his destiny and overcoming personal and emotional hardships more so then beating the snot out of people. LOTR's was written with an epic, great powers walk the land, theme behind it. Witchking would solo every male in Hogwarts, and because of the general frown on using the killing curse, which I imagine the women would be loath to use, he'd probably solo all of Hogwarts because none of them would take the step to stop him. His willpower, boosted by Saurons, would provide him with too much protection for anything short of intent to kill.
#32 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
Primarch said:
SUNMAN said: "Because the witch King only has one weakness. One. He is not vulnerable to any thing else except ... [more]

So your saying he would beat Dumbledore, but he'd lose to Ginny, is that right?
#33 Posted by Captain Solaris (125 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:

Considering his weakness...yes.

But Ginny would have to get close to him first.
#34 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Legend.Killah said:
" Nmae one way in which the Witch King would even get close to Dumbledore.The witchking was defeated by a female women. "
As opposed to a male woman?...
#35 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Dumbledore...

#36 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Dumbeldore does a gender-bender operation i don't really see a way for him

#37 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

The Witch King takes this. Go for the guy who can face down a Maiar.

#38 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" Let's face it:
"
I agree, but that's Sauron, not the Witch - King of Angmar.
Moderator
#39 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd still have to go with Dumbledore, he's the best at what he does. A lot better than you think if you just look at him.if you read the book, he's stronger than the movies show him to be.

#40 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Witch King in a curbstomp.

#41 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" Let's face it:
"
Thats not witchking lol thats  SauronBut in any case dd wouldn't kill him not his style also isnt the witch king unkillable by men? "
That's the witchking in his full suit of armor.
Dumbledor is a man therefor he cant kill him
#42 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"Legend.Killah said:
"Im sure Dumbledore could sue some simple magic to deflect The witch King's maceDumbledore could just use a freezing charm on the Witch king and then cast any manner of spells he wishes, to kill/ incapacitate him."
It's always difficult to tell in these battles considering how different natural laws are for the two worlds, but I believe that, so long as his master's (Sauron's) will is upon him, the witch king can shrug off anything thrown at him (minus the one thing prophesised to destroy him, women). There is a good scene in ROTK in which Gandalf the white and the witch king face off at the gates of Minas Tirit. It implies that WK's power is a match or perhaps greater than Gandalfs. Unfortunately, nothing emerges from that stand off, as the Witch king is immediately called off to deal with the armies of Rohan."

You should watch the extended version. Gandal tries to use some magic on WK and the WK just brakes Gandals staff to pieces and trows Gandalf a few meters back. Then WK just flyes away. From this i can assume WK can take preaty much any magic that mr. D can trow at him also he could brake mr. D wand in half ...

WK wins
#43 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth:  And who would this be, then ?



 


Moderator
#44 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

witch king since he can only be killed by an female

#45 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth:  And who would this be, then ?



 

"
The witchking!

I guess I did get there pictures messed up LOL!
#46 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
No matter!
Moderator
#47 Posted by SSGL1 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

witch king


 

#48 Posted by TheMightyThor (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Dumbledore is no mere man, AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

#49 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8857 posts) - - Show Bio

Witchking would kill him without effort. Dumbledore would die horribly.

#50 Posted by sam51 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

No man cant kill the witch king, a woman did, so unless dumbledore turns into a woman he is geting raped.