Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LuciusTheEternal
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gerald of The Witcher series vs Enzio of the Assassin Creed series.

Death or KO.

Standard Gear.

Battle in the old town of London.

Who wins?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio is peak human

Geralt is Super-Human

That should tell you all you need to know.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@reikai said:

Ezio is peak human

Geralt is Super-Human

While this is the case for THIS fight, It is not always the case for every one.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Etzio doesn't really have anything to counter Geralts magic

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Yeah it pretty much is for anyone from AC. Geralt is, rather simply, super-human compared to them all. And that's not counting the Signs/Magic he can use.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@pr0metheus: Yeah it pretty much is for anyone from AC. Geralt is, rather simply, super-human compared to them all. And that's not counting the Signs/Magic he can use.

Yeah I know there is a difference here. I've only played like an hour of Witcher 2 and what he's already shown could let him take a big majority with the magic.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Ezio is peak human

Geralt is Super-Human

Is Ezio really peak human? I don't think so, he hasn't really done anything above athlete-level.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: As far as agility is concerned. Not so much strength like Cap.

@pr0metheus: I watched all the cutscenes from 1&2. It's pretty clear Geralt murderizes them.

Inphase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Inphase

Geralt without breaking a sweat, he is simply a superior human, Triss Merigold said so herself that Geralt was engineered via alchemy to skip over thousands of years of natural selection, he has evolved passed his species individually. He is a much more skilled swordsman than Ezio can ever hope to be, the best of all the witchers in fact. He has faster reaction times than a normal human and can hear the quietest of footsteps in his vicinity all around him, he can even tell the condition of the people around him from the smallest hints. Possess superior strength as well, he could beat steroid buffed individuals in an arm wrestle with ease. Darknes is also a non factor due to his eyesight. Geralt has better feats as well, he takes on beasts that would tear Ezio in half within a couple of seconds like Werewolves, harpies, griffins, undead and demons from the world beyond. Ezio is not winning this.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Emperorb777

The White Wolf wins without much trouble.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WarBlade539
No Caption Provided

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassin's Creed 2 was a better game at least.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The White Wolf wins with much trouble.

lol, funny joke.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The White Wolf wins with much trouble.

@super_buck said:

lol, funny joke.

No joke.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Its factual. More sales, more high ratings. Clearly the majority liked it.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Its factual. More sales, more high ratings. Clearly the majority liked it.

If those are the only things that make a game the best COD is the greatest game in history. I could see if you said in your opinion AC was better then I'd take you more serious. I don't care what the majority like when the majority haven't even played the game.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck said:

If those are the only things that make a game the best COD is the greatest game in history. I could see if you said in your opinion AC was better then I'd take you more serious. I don't care what the majority like when the majority haven't even played the game.

I was just comparing the sequels not the entire series. CoD is a great game for its genre. I like Action Adventure games, but Witcher 2 falls short for me.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

@super_buck said:

I was just comparing the sequels not the entire series. CoD is a great game for its genre. I like Action Adventure games, but Witcher 2 falls short for me.

That's nice that Witcher falls short for you but it still doesn't mean AC 2 is a better game. I think AC is a sh!tty series that's just copy and pasted bs but that's my opinion not a fact.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Super_Buck

@super_buck said:

@immortal777 said:

@super_buck said:

That's nice that Witcher falls short for you but it still doesn't mean AC 2 is a better game. I think AC is a sh!tty series that's just copy and pasted bs but that's my opinion not a fact.

I was joking about the factual thing btw.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

@super_buck said:

@immortal777 said:

@super_buck said:

Games are a serious business these days lol.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck said:

@immortal777 said:

@super_buck said:

@immortal777 said:

@super_buck said:

By this logic, Tetris is the greatest video game ever created.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Ezio is peak human

Geralt is Super-Human

While this is the case for THIS fight, It is not always the case for every one.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Emperorb777

@floopay said:

@immortal777 said:
@super_buck said:

@immortal777 said:

@super_buck said:

@immortal777 said:

@super_buck said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Tetris is the greatest game created lol.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: No, it's the greatest time waster ever created, there is a difference. :-P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@immortal777 said:
@super_buck said:

@immortal777 said:

@super_buck said:

@immortal777 said:

@super_buck said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Tetris is the greatest game created lol.

Indeed.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sword fight with no preparations/ with preparations - both Geralt for majority.

Standard gear without preparations = Ezio wins

.Standard gear with preparations = Geralt.

So i am going with 7/10 for Geralt.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Goodbye Ezio. :(

even if Geralt doesn't use magic, he still murders poor Ezio. Probably make it slightly more fair by giving Ezio the Eden artifacts, but i think Geralt has faced similar things before...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enzio

What a noob.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

Geralt is Super-Human

Why? Geralt was beaten by Vilgefortz twice in close combat, and Vilgefortz is just a human.