#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2220 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Doom and The Wishmaster. Booth extra-dimensional travelers of immense powers. Here's the deal;

Kid Frankin Richards finds a Red Stone and accidentally frees The Djinn. The Wishmaster grants him 3 wishes and one bonus. While that, Dr.doom was planing his first visit to Franklin, and he scares the hell out of Franklin. Richards then asks to The Wishmaster to protect him. Who wins?

"As you wish."

"Ohhh boooooy."

#2 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

Dr.Doom and The Wishmaster. Booth extra-dimensional travelers of immense powers. Here's the deal;

Kid Frankin Richards finds a Red Stone and accidentally frees The Djinn. The Wishmaster grants him 3 wishes and one bonus. While that, Dr.doom was planing his first visit to Franklin, and he scares the hell out of Franklin. Richards then asks to The Wishmaster to protect him. Who wins?

"As you wish."

"Ohhh boooooy."

Dr. Doom: "I see you have the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak...... I will leave now..."

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2220 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Frocharocha said:

"As you wish."

"Ohhh boooooy."

Dr. Doom: "I see you have the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak...... I will leave now..."

Dr.Doom getting lost? LOL.

#4 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

Wishmaster

#5 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wishmaster. There is nothing Doom can do to stop someone who can do practically anything it's asked to do.

Give Doom the same level of prep he used to strip the Beyonder of his powers and he'll trump the Wishmaster with ease.

#6 Posted by dondave (34441 posts) - - Show Bio

Wishmaster

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Wishmaster.