#1 Edited by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
Tommy Vercetti
The Warriors vs. Tony Montana, Michael Corleone, Nikolai "Niko" Bellic, Carl "CJ" Johnson, Tommy Vercetti, Vito Corleone, Sonny Corleone, Fredo Corleone, Ace Rothstein and Nicky Santoro. Fight is in a sporting goods store. They can use anything they can find as a weapon, NO FIREARMS
The Warriors
Tony Montana
Michael
Niko
CJ
Vito
Nicky

Sonny
Ace
Fredo
#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Then the warriors wins this. That guy looks like he knows how to use a bat lol 

#3 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

haha ever seen the movie?

#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the warriors movie. But i know that the gangsters can't fight for shitt! except for the video game characters. 

#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Baby cause i'm a thug

#6 Posted by Nightwolf3 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

the warriors easy...plu thr movie was way sicker anyway...they could take NYC, they could take a few gangsters

#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't even believe Vito is in this. Poor guy is going to get slaughtered

#8 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I love the Warriors movie...it is an awesome freakin movie lol

I figured there would be a few wannabe gangsters who would argue for the gangster team

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224815 posts) - - Show Bio
The Gangsters win  !  Do you guys know how many motherfu#kers Vito Corleone could call up and totally wipe out the Warriors ? Vito was a Don... that dude has got the muscle to get rid of the Warriors
#10 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The Gangsters win  !  Do you guys know how many motherfu#kers Vito Corleone could call up and totally wipe out the Warriors ? Vito was a Don... that dude has got the muscle to get rid of the Warriors
"

Read the set-up
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Gangsters win  !  Do you guys know how many motherfu#kers Vito Corleone could call up and totally wipe out the Warriors ? Vito was a Don... that dude has got the muscle to get rid of the Warriors
"

Read the set-up"
OWNED! :P 
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224815 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Read the set-up"
Already did but... it doesnt really matter. I mean why would a Don be caught without a few men even if he goes shopping ? Especially Vito Corleone... he would no doubt have a few men around somewhere
#13 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I know this is a contrived set up.....but please let's just go by the set up lol

No firearms I think the Warriors could take 10 of Vito's best goons anyways

#14 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

thats the greatest movie

#15 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

What kind of sporting goods store doesn't have any firearms in it?

#16 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
" What kind of sporting goods store doesn't have any firearms in it?"
the non-american one. :)
#17 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Madness, pure madness. Poor Gangsters..

#18 Posted by King Saturn (224815 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Lunacyde said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Read the set-up"
OWNED! :P "
NOPE
#19 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

All the firearms are SOLD OUT......go figure

#20 Posted by hulkbuster94 (634 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight goes to the gangsters easy sonny was a badass fighter don corleone just calls Luca Brasi to hack the warriors up and al neri to top it off lol

#21 Edited by KillerForHire (946 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's no guns The Warriors.

#22 Posted by Bones309 (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if the Warriors know who these men are they won't dare lay a hand on them. Been forever since I've seen the Warriors but many of these gangsters are vicious psychopaths too. While the Warriors were a bunch of teenagers.