The Warden vs Captain America

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hawke is teleported to New York City where he fight Captain America so he can get teleported by TOAA back to his universe. Who wins?

-The Warden has aces to the best weapons and all possible magic and skills.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cap

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HeWhoSees

Even if it was Dr. Sivana versus the Warden, I'd say Sivanna because of how much I hate Bioware games and hope they go under like Westwood and Origins.

However, since we have a peak human/possibly low level Superhuman with an unbreakable Adamantium shield that's taken hits from power houses like Thor and Hulk, I gotta give it to Cap.

Speaking of which, if there was a fic where Cap, teamed up with Samurai Jack, were sent to Azeroth to stop something from a higher power than them, would you read it?

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if it was Dr. Sivana versus the Warden, I'd say Sivanna because of how much I hate Bioware games and hope they go under like Westwood and Origins.

However, since we have a peak human/possibly low level Superhuman with an unbreakable Adamantium shield that's taken hits from power houses like Thor and Hulk, I gotta give it to Cap.

Speaking of which, if there was a fic where Cap, teamed up with Samurai Jack, were sent to Azeroth to stop something from a higher power than them, would you read it?

I believe the shield is True Vibranium and not Adamantium, not that it matters much.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees said:

I believe the shield is True Vibranium and not Adamantium, not that it matters much.

Sorry. Meant to say Vibranium-Steel Allow shield.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Hyperlight
HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers