@spinnercomix

• Name: KingSpinnerz
  • Power: Emotion Empowerment
  • Class: Brawler
  • Crew: Ozymandias and Noh-Varr

Blue:

@kendell

• Name: kendell
  • Power: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Malefic_Force_Manipulation and http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Manipulation
  • Class: hybrid
  • Crew: Cassandra Cane and Deathstroke

Rules:

HERE

• No BFR

Mission:

Battle for the Ban Hammer

No Caption Provided

The Ban Hammer was once Legendary Tool once used by The Moderators and Staff of Comicvine to dispel evil all throughout the site. After The Fall, most of the Higher Ups destroyed their weapons so that no enemies of the Vine could get their hands on it. Unfortunately, one Mod kept his tool and ruled over a sub-sect of the forum with an iron fist. That was long ago, he and his followers are all long past life, leaving only his Hammer behind.

Now you seek The Ban Hammer so that you can have the powers the Mods once had. But your opponents stand in your way. Your goal is to take the Hammer and leave before the other team can. Your opponents are not the only obstacles in your way, you see, the Hammer itself knows you are not it's rightful owner, and it resists you. It nullifies the one who holds it's power, reverting them to a mere human.

Red team starts at red, Blue team starts at blue, The Ban Hammer rests at the top in the black
Red team starts at red, Blue team starts at blue, The Ban Hammer rests at the top in the black
SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By SpinnerComix

Alright here we go.

The Plan

First I'll tell my team to make fun of me so I get pissed, tripling my stats.

Noh-Varr will probably go for CC and Ozymadias for Deathstroke.

Since Noh-Varr will probably have no problem against Cassandra he will go straight for the Ban Hammer (since he isn't human does he still get reverted... or?)

Ozymandias may or may not be able to take Deathstroke, I honestly think it could go etiher way, but if DS were to win, Noh-Varr would be able to clean up no problem before going to the hammer.

As for kendell, the Malefic force thing isn't really a threat to me, but the light manipulation may be a threat... if I couldn't speed blitz >:) (Don't think he could perceive something moving at 750 mph, even if he could not enough to react). I'm sure a 45 ton punch will destroy your brain.

I kick azz, 8/10.

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kendell

@spinnercomix: im basically a green lantern, i got light and dark energy construct so no one on your team will be able to even hurt me besides you, if you get pissed.

While your doing that ill get cass to get the hammmr the create a giant hammer and pwn you.

I won 9/10

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kendell said:

@spinnercomix: im basically a green lantern, i got light and dark energy construct so no one on your team will be able to even hurt me besides you, if you get pissed.

While your doing that ill get cass to get the hammmr the create a giant hammer and pwn you.

I won 9/10

Did you even read my post? I already said who fights who. I can move at 750 mph, and you won't be able to react to me (or create a construct to defend) by the time I punch your skull through your brain. Cassandra gets stomped by Noh-Varr, and Ozymandias and DS would go at it. If Ozy doesn't win, he would get cleaned up by Noh-Varr. After that Noh-Varr gets the hammer, we win.

I win 8/10

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: It emotion empowerment, so endless you start with a certain emotion it will take a bit of time, not to mention DS can react to you. Like i said earlier due to the fact that it will take you some time even if its seconds i should be able to get my shields up

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kendell: I start at the other side, and like I said I just get my teammates to insult me (Ozymandias is really smart, so he could probably make Jay Z cry). You wouldn't know what to do because you don't know who you're fighting, so I'd just run around and pimpslap you into oblivion before you could react (I'm attacking YOU, not DS). As the other guys fight I help who I need to (if I even need to). I win.

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kendell

@spinnercomix: im always bending the light making me invisible with shields, as comicvine is in ruin anybody could attack me. The way my teams set up is me in front, cass to my left and DS to my right. So even if you see me deathstroke and move me or attack you. Also if we dont know were there how will you know to get mad and speed blitz.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kendell: because we both know we are in a fight, and I know how to use my powers. So I do what I said. And if I can lift 45 tons then I could just carry my team with me. And you never said you are always invisible, so you should tell me that next time. And besides once you attack me, I can see the light when you attack. Since my senses would be boosted too, I'd be able to hear and smell you.

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kendell

@spinnercomix: sorry, an yes you would see my constructs, and smell me, but if we know were fighting im bringing shields up. So now the fights are noh - var vs cass, me vs you and DS vs the guy hows name i don't wanna spell, noh beats cass fairly quickly, then They double team DS and take a win, i will still be fighting you so now its 3 vs 1 but no one gets past my constructs i beat ozy and noh, you manage to avoid me due to your super speed for a bit but i eventually hit you, and win, Not to mention my light manipulation gives me flight, so ill be airborn too.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kendell: my skin is 3x as hard as iron, so I don't even know if it would hurt. And you said that I could get through to you, and Noh-Varr can lift 25 tons, and has explosive fingertips (I wish I was joking). He could break through your shields, or at least do some damage. Noh-Varr has super hearing too, so he could spot you too.

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: how much damage do his fingertips do, my constructs should be able to tank a missile, and do as much damage so i should be able to hurt you. Your strength will be able to get pass my shields after some hit, but that's what staying airborn for, and for your powers too work you will have too stay angry

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kendell: well if I couldn't hit you I'd probably get a little pissed. his fingertips are pretty much grenades, so they'd only really do a little damage, but he could keep packing it on. He also has gauntlets that can be turned into weapons, even blasts that can destroy buildings. And he has armor that is lined with a strong material, that could take a couple hits.

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kendell: @spinnercomix: Just wanna say nothing in the tourney is suppose to live through a missile level attack.

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: my shields can tank a missile before collapsing, but my person has regular human durability.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: I probably couldn't, but joe said my stats are tripled, so I was using that.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell I think we are pretty much done here. kendell hasn't responded, and he hasn't really countered any of my attacks.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NotATreeABush
SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: wow. thanks man. and no he doesn't. Both of my teammates are superior to his (even if DS beats Ozy, he will be weakened and Noh-Varr will have no problem cleaning him up), and with the combined force of all three of us, he can't win. Noh-Varr could probably solo him.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Frisky4

@frisky4: wow. thanks man. and no he doesn't. Both of my teammates are superior to his (even if DS beats Ozy, he will be weakened and Noh-Varr will have no problem cleaning him up), and with the combined force of all three of us, he can't win. Noh-Varr could probably solo him.

I'm sorry.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Frisky4
SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, why'd he have to kill Sub-Zero, why couldn't he fatality like Fulgore or something?.... i lik Sib-Zrr

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kendell

@spinnercomix: alright here we go.

Power 1 light manipulation, some useful applications are invisibly, flight, light constructs, and light blast

Power 2: malefic force manipulation, applications are dark energy constructs, demonic energy manipulation, and mind control

My plan

As you have pointed out my crew are useless just in this fight While you have noh-var, but i don't think he is durable enough to take any of my shots or fast enough to dodge. Speed blizting will not work as my shields will take your hits,added i can fly so you have no way of touching me. I can also mind control to make you stop and resist it or maybe even control you. My raw power is just too much for you or noh-var to handle

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kendell: um, no its not. like I said Noh-Varr's tech is enough to destroy a building (though it will be depowered for this fight). if he gets one shot on your shields, you're shields are down. after that it is an easy shot for him or for me to jump and hit you. if my strength is tripled, I could actually probably break your shields.

So here is the plan (again)

Ozy and Noh-Varr insult me, making me mad so I'm already powered up.

Ozy fights Deathstroke, and Noh-Varr takes on CC. CC gets pummeled and DS and Ozy fight it out. Eventually, Deathstroke is going down, by Noh-Varr or Ozymandias.

You and me will be fighting. I won't have any problems dodging your attacks, but you will be a problem for me to hit you. Ozy and Noh-Varr come to my aid. You attack all three of us, and you probably take out Ozymandias. Noh-Varr has excellent reaction speed, so he can dodge as well as me. He gets a powerful shot on your shields, bringing them down. I throw him at you in the sky, and he shoots you in the head. I jump with him towards you, so if he doesn't kill you there, I'm high enough up there to grab you and punch your skull through your brain.

GG no re

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: ima take the max durability we can in this tournament, which is missle damage, they take more than buildings out. Noh-var will not be able too dodge for long, and can he resit my mind control, or even see me as i am invisible. I also have 2 shields, one of light and one of dark energy. Also you act as if we will wait till one of us too finish foghting. I can attack all your crew and you at the same time with multiple constructs, and help cass and DS while Cass will prob sill lose i can hit him while he is busy or helping ozy.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kendell: there isn't anything that says you can increase your durability. Noh-Varr has superhuman hearing so he can hear you (plus how hard do you think it is to see light attacks?). You act like I won't be attacking you either. You will be occupied with me.

New Plan:

Ozy and Noh-Varr insult me, making me mad so I'm already powered up.

I carry these two on my shoulders, and attack Deathstroke, easy KO.

CC gets killed no problem. You may be attacking us, but we all can dodge. You could try to mind control us, but we don't know how powerful it is, or how many you can control.

Me and Noh-Varr are easily fast enough to dodge you, and you're constructs are easy to dodge too. Ozymandias isn't really helpful here, so he'd go for the hammer. Me and Noh-Varr will be your biggest threat so if you focus on him for a second, you're dead from a plasma blast through your brain.

Or:

I go straight for the hammer, carrying them both with me.

You guys try to attack us. Noh-Varr shoots you through the head. Then, my teammates fight yours, we take you dowm.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: Whenever I can get my computer. It's been sent away for a couple days so I can't really continue this until it's back. I offered my spot as tourney leader up for grabs though, if anyone wants it.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: oh. I don't think you should do that, someone may change the tourney in a way you don't want it. Just wait till you get your pc, and get it running again