The Void & Silver Surfer vs Thanos and Superman Prime

• 74 results
Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@newecho: I agree that this is between Bob and Thanos, however, I do believe that the Void would eventually be able to take him down. Especially if he pulls out what he did in Dark Avengers.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: yeah siege was definitely a Bob arc. I do however think thanos is tougher than Ares and everyone of those particular asgardians. I wish Odin would have gotten involved..

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho:

I was talking about the Molecule Man fight. I forgot that Siege was apart of the Dark Avengers arc as well. If he pulls out what he did in the MM fight, then he could take out Thanos.

Also, Odin did get involved. He allowed for Loki to have the Norn Stones ;)

Void/Sentry has decent feats. Just a memory of the Void was beating the Fantastic Four, X-Men, Avenger, the Inhumans (including Black Bolt), Dr. Strange (SS Strange), Namor, Spider-Man, and shield, combined. Sentry remembering who the Void was made him stop.

Controlled Molecule Man's own molecules, a feat that has never been duplicated by anyone.

Then of course he wiped their existence out of the minds out of billions of people (including a Watcher, Professor X, Emma, etc.).

He has actually never been soloed in Marvel as of yet, and was often called a universal threat (twice mentioned by Strange).

Among other things...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: yeah I meant Odin actually fighting.. The molecule man fight Bob just toyed with Owen so that was pretty cool. The billions memory was done with the help of reed and that machine but still pretty cool. Bob has been soloed but not when he was void unless we count when he wanted to die. Thanos can bfr bob tho so idk if that is allowed or not but if not then its a heck of a fight..

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@newblood2333: yeah I meant Odin actually fighting.. The molecule man fight Bob just toyed with Owen so that was pretty cool. The billions memory was done with the help of reed and that machine but still pretty cool. Bob has been soloed but not when he was void unless we count when he wanted to die. Thanos can bfr bob tho so idk if that is allowed or not but if not then its a heck of a fight..

Yeah, I know what you meant. But I believe Odin was thought to be dead or returning from death at the time. Apparently Loki knew he was alive.

No, actually he did that twice. Once was with a machine and the other time was under his own power.

Yes, Bob has but mainly do to his unstable memory set. I was talking about the Void though.

BFR'ing Bob wouldn't mean anything. He has made it back from other universes and even the microverse with no problem. So this wouldn't count as a win if he can come right back. Besides, OP says death or KO.

And I agree, it would be a good fight.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Without much effort

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

hyperion_13034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperion_13034: I don't see anyone on team 2 being able to take down the Void. Nice try low-balling though

Lmao who cares what you see or don't see ? They lose deal with it, Void got one shotted by Thor

hyperion_13034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix: Sentry is not a reality warper lol get that through your skulls

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Newblood2333

@newblood2333 said:

@hyperion_13034: I don't see anyone on team 2 being able to take down the Void. Nice try low-balling though

Lmao who cares what you see or don't see ? They lose deal with it, Void got one shotted by Thor

Actually, to refresh your memory, this is how the fight between the Void and the Avengers was ending before the Norn Stones came in. Do you see Thor being killed?

No Caption Provided

The Norn stones took the power from everyone else in the fight (left panel) and gave it to the people fighting the Void. Seeing that there were all of Asgard, plus three different teams of Avengers, and more there, that was a pretty big boost. However, This still proved ineffective, as Void got rid of the problem easily.

Then, at the end, after seeing who all he killed, the Sentry allowed himself to be killed by Thor. This was even confirmed by the writer, and it was shown on panel.

So please, try and lowball some more

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperion_13034: Stop trolling Pual Jenkins said that Sentry is a reality warper

No Caption Provided

hyperion_13034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix said:

@hyperion_13034: Stop trolling Pual Jenkins said that Sentry is a reality warper

What ? no dude...

No Caption Provided

Lmao you were saying ?

hyperion_13034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kryptonianprime
KryptonianPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix said:
@hyperion_13034 said:

Prime and Thanos, superman Prime alone is enough, Void got owned and one shotted by Thor, Thanos already stomps Surfer every time they meet lol

Sentry wanted to get killed also in a What if? Sentry one shooted the avengers and destroyed the earth

Superman prime hasn't shown any resistance to reality warping

Actually yes he has, and he is immune to reality warping powers LOL

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't see the Void falling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianprime: No he isn't

Superboy prime was immune to magic because he was an anomaly, now earth prime exist again so vulnerable to magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperion_13034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By hyperion_13034

@atomix: sentry is only a molecule manipulator not a reality warper, your second pic does not prove anything about him being a reality warper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperion_13034: Paul Jekins said that Sentry powers can be interpretated in different ways, with reality warping you can control molucules

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MaZeRaIII

@atomix:

Bendis said that Sentry only thinks he has the power of MM.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26287

I think we've all met crazy people in our lives, and I think you learn pretty quickly that when you're dealing with a crazy person, you can't trust what they're saying to be true. Just because the Sentry/The Void announced that he had the power of the Molecule Man, it doesn't mean that he actually did.He just thought that he did. He was a crazy person and maybe a drug addict, as the character's creator, Paul Jenkins, put out there. So not everything he was saying wasn't necessarily true. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. I know that's difficult for some people, because when they read a story, they don't want to feel like they're being fucked with. That character, though, was not in control of himself. There wasn't one second throughout the run of "DarkAvengers" where he was in control of himself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: All you said maybe is true but when did I said that Sentry has the power of MM?

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix:

All you said maybe is true

Bendis was writing the Sentry in Dark Avengers, his words are true.

but when did I said that Sentry has the power of MM?

You didn't.
I simply posted that to show that Bendis said that Sentry only thinks he has the power of MM, in other words, he only thinks that he is a Molecule Manipulator.

CubeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos and Surfer are nonfactor

I believe Superman prime is more overeal powerfull than Void, but does he have way to put him down? :/

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rustled much?