• 54 results
#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Try to think of how the Vision could win before you all just write, THOR!

#2 Posted by Icoop (310 posts) - - Show Bio

If Vision could "phase out" and just grab Thor's heart like he does(or at least should do) to most everyone he comes up against, he wins.

If not he gets torn in half or bolted by some lighting or teleported into some dimension to never return?

#3 Posted by Thor fan94 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor all the way

#4 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, easily.  Thor was always the HEAVY hitter on the team, not Vision, and Thor's powers with Mjolnir trump anything Vision can do.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor wins here easy
#6 Posted by Fresh Prince (5186 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Thor wins here easy
"

#7 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fresh Prince: @King Saturn: @Push: @Thor fan94: and how exactly can Thor defeat vision?

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34016 posts) - - Show Bio
@troller said:

@Fresh Prince: @King Saturn: @Push: @Thor fan94: and how exactly can Thor defeat vision?

by pulling some magic trick out his ass like he usually does 
#9 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: I know your taking the mick of Thor, but for all the Thor fanboys here, what exactly could he do to vision?

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

The avengers always treated Thor as there heaviest hitter, and everyone on the team seemed to respect that.

#11 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Mjolnir can counter react Vision's intagibility so, Thor wins

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller said:

@spiderbat87: I know your taking the mick of Thor, but for all the Thor fanboys here, what exactly could he do to vision?

Throw his hammer threw him
Throw him into the sun
Godblast him
Lightning bolt him
Punch his head in
There was a time when Vision put his body to his fullest density,and Thor still punched him away with ease.

Also Thor has way more ways to defeat him too.

#13 Posted by space_coyote (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or is Vision slowly climbing up to the ranks of Storm and Zoom?

I mean seriously; Thor? Martian Manhunter?

#14 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@space_coyote said:

Vision can't beat either Zoom. He can't even see them, let alone touch them.

@Sling Shot said:

Try to think of how the Vision could win before you all just write, THOR!

He could go intangible and then solidify while his hand is inside Thor's heart. But that won't work because Thor's hammer can disrupt characters going intangible. So Vision will be made solid by Thor before any major damage can be done. And once that happens, Thor can:

• use alpha particles to atomize him

• bfr him

• god blast him

• use lightning strikes

• create a force field inside of his body and expand it until he explodes

• use energy blasts to take Vision out

• And the list goes on and on.

m99

#15 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

But vision is more powerful than thor

#16 Posted by acer51 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@space_coyote said:

Well he was powerfull enough to fight the Surfer to a standstill..i think he's allowed to fight Thor.

#17 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I know, I would say Thor, granted my knowledge on Vision is limited, but I believe Thor's hammer can interact with intangible people, which I would say, is the only "chance" Vision has at all in this fight. As I said though I don't know much about Vision, maybe there is something in his power-set more capable then the credit I'm giving him, but I don't believe so.

#18 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@troller said:

Throw him into the sun
Godblast him
Lightning bolt him
Punch his head in
There was a time when Vision put his body to his fullest density,and Thor still punched him away with ease.

Not that I don't believe it happened, but I would love to see that, scans or issue?

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@AsgardianXeno929 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@troller said:

Throw him into the sun
Godblast him
Lightning bolt him
Punch his head in

Not that I don't believe it happened, but I would love to see that, scans or issue?

Can't find it.

#20 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: its ok, i'll look it up :)

#21 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sling Shot: @AsgardianXeno929: @jeanroygrant: @Uno_Oscuro: @acer51:

Here is Thor disrupting the Vision's intangible form, from Avengers Annual #8:

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

All Thor has to do is throw Mjolnir threw Visions head.

#23 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

I say thor and lol@jeanroygrant:

#24 Posted by Bo88gdan (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 

#25 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

I say thor and lol@jeanroygrant:

#26 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

When did Vision stalemate Silver Surfer and what were the extenuating circumstances?

#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Thor wins here easy
#28 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

When did Vision stalemate Silver Surfer and what were the extenuating circumstances?

Never.

#29 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thor fan94 said:

Thor all the way
#30 Posted by ThanoStomp (793 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Perfect! Gotta love it when a Viner answers the exact question you're were wondering about with a sweet scan. Thanks!

#31 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanoStomp said:

@majestic99 said:

Perfect! Gotta love it when a Viner answers the exact question you're were wondering about with a sweet scan. Thanks!

yup it rocks :)

#32 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thor fan94 said:

Thor all the way
#33 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor....

#34 Posted by Clark_EL (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor takes this.

#35 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#36 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

I've seen the scans. They are equals blow for blow in the physical area. They didn't seem to do much but brawl.

#37 Posted by Spidermeat101 (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision puts his hands in Thor multiple times and Thor is out.

#38 Posted by New_World_Order (13326 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision puts his hands in Thor multiple times and Thor is out.

It has already been shown. Thor is unaffected by Visions phasing. Thor wins this easily.

#39 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Vision pick Thor's hammer up? Vision is smarter than Thor what if he did something smart and solidified in Thor's hand and forced him to drop his hammer? Would Vision be able to pick it up and use it against Thor? I would say Mjonir but I feel like I'm spelling it wrong :P

#40 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Vision pick Thor's hammer up? Vision is smarter than Thor what if he did something smart and solidified in Thor's hand and forced him to drop his hammer? Would Vision be able to pick it up and use it against Thor? I would say Mjonir but I feel like I'm spelling it wrong :P

no because it's enchanted.

#41 Edited by Clark_EL (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor...no way vision could pull a win.

#42 Edited by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is immune to the majority of Visions attacks, Thor wins.

#46 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6780 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#47 Edited by Minusjenta (7 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqbLNNUMUxU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVDsRT6clzg

A
nd here the whole episode: http://vodly.to/tv-2726641-The-Avengers-Earths-Mightiest-Heroes/season-2-episode-14

The Vision is described as being "...every inch a human being—except that all of his bodily organs are constructed of synthetic materials."[36] The Solar Jewel on the Vision's forehead absorbs ambient solar energy to provide the needed power for him to function, and he is also capable of discharging this energy as optic beams; with this, he can fire beams of infrared and microwave radiation. In extreme cases he can discharge this same power through the Solar Jewel itself which amplifies its destructive effects considerably, albeit at the cost of losing most of his resources. The Vision also possesses the ability to manipulate his density, which at its lowest allows flight and a ghostly, phasing intangibility, and at its heaviest provides superhuman strength, immovability, and a diamond-hard near invulnerability. The Vision is capable of reaching a density ten times greater than that of depleted uranium.[37] On one occasion, the Vision uses this extreme durability to render unconscious the villain Count Nefaria.[38] The Vision often uses his ability to alter his density against foes, by phasing an intangible hand through them and then partially re-materializing it—a process he describes as "physical disruption." This effect typically causes great pain and results in incapacitation, as is the case when used against the Earth-712 version of the hero Hyperion.[39] Being an artificial life-form/android of sorts, the Vision possesses multiple superhuman senses—as well as superhuman stamina, reflexes, speed, agility, and strength (even without being at high density). The Vision was trained in unarmed combat by Captain America, and is an expert in the combat use of his superhuman powers. The Vision is an expert on his own construction and repair, and is a highly skilled tactician and strategist. The Vision controls his density by interfacing with an unknown dimension to/from which he can shunt or accrue mass, thus becoming either intangible or extraordinarily massive. The Vision also possesses superhuman analytical capabilities, and has the ability to process information and make calculations with superhuman speed and accuracy.

The Vision of the Young Avengers is able to use Iron Lad's neuro-kinetic armor to recreate the former Vision's abilities, including strength; density manipulation, and flight. The solar cell on the Vision's forehead can also emit a beam of infrared and microwave radiation. The Vision is also capable of energy and holographic manipulation, shapeshifting, and time travel.

VISION all the way! :)

I rest my case!

#48 Edited by brainstorm01 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

vision

He can go intangible

Maybe he cant phase throw thor but he still can phase throw earth and surrondingthings

And then he can attack from any where . I dont think so thor can handle that

#49 Edited by Minusjenta (7 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

@minusjenta You do realize that vision dropping on thor didnt do much at all in the cartoon and it shows like 3 mins later that thors already overpowered him and about to smash him to pierces before hawkeye destroys the satellite