• 90 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Making a New Tourney Now.

Its a open for all.

Rules.

Human Stats!!! (Note can be Aliens, Demons, ect if stats fit)

Strength must be under a Ton.

Speed / Reflexes cannot be faster than Street Level Bullet Dodgers.

Durability cannot NOT BE KO from a Ton+ hit (like Wolverine not being KO by Hulk) and cannot be immune Piercing Damage (like Luke Cage Steel Skin).

Can have powers! Powers are limited to effect of street level however cannot involve Pheromones, BFRing powers, Mind Rape (mind reading and communication only is allowed), Wolverine Level Healing (Minor Healing below wolverine is allowed), TK over a Ton, or destructive power (Beams, Electricity, ect...) that surpasses a Stick of Dynamite.

Gear!!!

Gear get tricky. They can pack ONLY whats realistically can be carried. No one is lugging around Sniper Rifle, RPG, Heavy Machine Gun, Dual light Machine guns, and a Bazooka around at the same time. Thats stupid and excessive.

Gear Range Weapons can consist of whats labeled above in Power Damage. As in TNT level. However only weapons as destructive as Small arms (.50 Caliber or lower) are infinite Reloads. Anything higher than Small Arms you have 3 of and thats it. This Includes Grenades, Mines, Explosives, or a full Belt / Clip of Explosive Rounds. Arrows, Throwing weapons, ect are also Infinite Reloads.

Special gear like Cyro Pellets of Batman, Flash Bangs, Taser Arrows of Hawkeye, Boba Fetts Knock out Gas, ect are all labeled as Special gear. You can take Max of 3 of these as well.

Protective Gear includes Body Armour, Armour, and Shields. All this can be no stronger than Bullet Proof. Small Arms. Small Hand Held Shields can be Indestructible.

Gear Hand Weapons can be Indestructible and project range power that is in line with TNT or lower power.

Teams

Teams consist of a duo.

Pick 2 guys that compliment eachother.

Additional Rules and Tourney Info

Every match will see PERKS again :)

Can choose different versions of same character.

Every match will involve a unique Battlefield with BFR scenarios, prep, dangerous terrain features, Hunting the other, or a case of survival.

Make sure you tag me with your potential picks so we can keep a good track of this.

My Team.

Roland Deschain

Gear: His Dual Six Shooters, Billy Bumbler, Speakon Demon Jawbone, Gilead Armour.

Liara

Gear: Armour with Shields and Predator Pistol.

#2 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Tourney Team will be put in here.

Will Edit this post.

1) CadenceV2: Roland and Liara

2) Floopay: Spike Spiegel and Pip Bernadotte

3) Esquire: Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes

4) Comicace3: Batman Pre Flashpoint and Green Arrow Pre Flashpoint

5) ImtheDamnBatman: Kakashi Pre Time Skip and Kiba

6) Sethlol: Gordon Freeman and Kaiba

7) Nickzambuto: Nathan Drake and Sly Cooper.

8) Antiwipped: Mister X and Task Master

9) J

Gambit and Hei

11) Youngjustice: Will Alphard and Finnesse

12) Jokergeist: Joker and Sweet Tooth

13) The Segman: Afro Samurai and Deadshot

14) Slacker the Hacker: Ladd Russo and (?)

15) The X: Bucky Barnes and Captain America

#3 Posted by comicace3 (6009 posts) - - Show Bio

So is batman allowed? And deadpool? Oh and I'll add green arrow....

#4 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

No one is lugging around Sniper Rifle, RPG, Heavy Machine Gun, Dual light Machine guns, and a Bazooka around at the same time. Thats stupid and excessive.

Ahem. Deadpool.

#5 Posted by laflux (16800 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm

Online
#6 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Spike Spiegel

Pip Bernadotte

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: Deadpool's Healing Factor is way too powerful.

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. For the awesome factor and genuine teamwork.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Awsome! Loving the badass Soldier of Fortune.

@Esquire: Sweet Tag team. Ninjas with guns.

#9 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

So is batman allowed? And deadpool? Oh and I'll add green arrow....

Batman is allowed. Deadpool is not at all. I will give ya GA with Batman if that what your asking for.

I also put them down as Pre Crisis version unless you want a certain version.

#10 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I think you mean pre-Flashpoint versions. Pre-Crisis means the 80s versions.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: There ya go lol.

#12 Edited by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Time Skip Kakashi and Deathstroke for me.

#13 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Gordan Freeman and Kaiba.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: Is Deathstroke Human with Wolverine Healing and over a Ton strength? The guy regularly fights Teen titans and tank Wonder girl hits while tagging kid Flash. Doesn't seem very much in the limits unless Im over estimating him.

I know New 52 DS is a multi Toner. Kakashi is in.

@Sethlol: Gordon is good but a quick wiki search on Kaiba mentions he can be invulnerable? Can he be harmed by bullets without Body armour?

#15 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Yes hes quite human, its just the anime portrays him as god-like in some scenarios. He isnt really a fighter but mostly bad ass that can use playing cards as shurikens.

#16 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@ImTheDamnBatman: Is Deathstroke Human with Wolverine Healing and over a Ton strength? The guy regularly fights Teen titans and tank Wonder girl hits while tagging kid Flash. Doesn't seem very much in the limits unless Im over estimating him.

I know New 52 DS is a multi Toner. Kakashi is in.

@Sethlol: Gordon is good but a quick wiki search on Kaiba mentions he can be invulnerable? Can he be harmed by bullets without Body armour?

Doesn't Gorgon have a Wolverine level healing factor, mind reading, and can turn people to stone by looking at them?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I'll replace Deathstroke with Kiba.

#18 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: He using Gordon from Half Life Games. @ImTheDamnBatman: Whos Kiba? @Sethlol: your good.

#19 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/kiba-inuzuka/29-44279

#20 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Ahhh, that makes sense. I was gonna say, wtf? :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#21 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't the point of this tourney to not use guys like Batman?

#22 Edited by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

^ these guys

#23 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Cole MacGrath and Master Chief. Is this alright?

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Batman is the perfect standard as he is Human (tho does have PIS feats). also your guys are good.

@TheMightyAvenger: cole has some uber powerful attacks, more so than a TNT Stick. Master Chief is nowhere near the limits. He is Multi Ton, way too powerful armour and Shields, as well Superhuman Spiderman like Reflexes.

@ImTheDamnBatman: Is he faster than say Batman Bullet Dodging?

#25 Edited by antiwhipped (205 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2

Mister X and TaskMaster

#26 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2. His speed is what gives him an edge, but it's in no way bullet timing.

#27 Posted by joewell (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Percy Jackson with Riptide, Tyson's Shield, Hermes Shoe's, 2 Explosive Spears, and 5 squares of Ambrosia

Red X with his suit

#28 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@antiwhipped: Your in. looking forward to seeing Mister X play out.

@ImTheDamnBatman: Okay he is in.

@joewell: Red X will be allowed (basically Robin so he is in).

Percy Jackson tho is like Super Speed, more Power than a Tidal Wave in that weapon of his, and above human stats already being a demi god or am I wrong on this?

#29 Posted by joewell (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: He's not superspeed. At most he's high athlete level. Riptide is a sword. Not really, mabey higher reactions ( not bullet doging tho ) and slightly higher stats for some one his age but i'd only call him around peak human if even that

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Okay then he can be in.

#31 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Creeper and Hawkeye

#32 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower: Creeper? Floopay convince me of his insane durability and healing. i think he is way above the healing there. Guy rode a Space Ship i think to a crash and was not even phase.

#33 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: True, I guess they are a bit too much. Just saw the TNT stick restriction. I'll have to think about this.

#34 Posted by LostMind (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Daddy and Big Sister from Bioshock 2 (Just cause they go so well together).

#35 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Batman is the perfect standard as he is Human (tho does have PIS feats). also your guys are good.

Batman benches 1,000 pounds and uprooted a giant metal shaft that was twice as big as him. He's moved faster than humans can see, which is pretty much mach friggin 5. Bleh.

Sly Gear - Cane, Hat, Decoys, Optimizer Goggles

Nate Gear - AK, 92FS-9mm, Grenades, RPG, Tactical Vest

#36 Edited by Sherlock (7273 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2: How dare you make this so the gear has to be realistically carried.I would have used Link with more gear than you can bat an eyelash at.CURSE YOU! 
 
Ill use this team up 
 
 Gambit and Hei 
 
Gambit has his cards,body armor,bo staff ,and his Trench Coat 
Hei has his mask,knives,wire,and his Trench Coat 
 
Because lets face it trenchcoats are awesome 
 
Just noticed the TP.So can i use Death Gambit so i can have his TP resistance?
#37 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@CadenceV2: How dare you make this so the gear has to be realistically carried.I would have used Link with more gear than you can bat an eyelash at.CURSE YOU!

Ill use this team up
Gambit and Hei Gambit has his cards,body armor,bo staff ,and his Trench Coat Hei has his mask,knives,wire,and his Trench Coat Because lets face it trenchcoats are awesome Just noticed the TP.So can i use Death Gambit so i can have his TP resistance?

Didn't Link toss around a giant monster? Seems a bit too much for OP even if there was no gear limit.

#38 Posted by Sherlock (7273 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

@CadenceV2: How dare you make this so the gear has to be realistically carried.I would have used Link with more gear than you can bat an eyelash at.CURSE YOU!

Ill use this team up
Gambit and Hei Gambit has his cards,body armor,bo staff ,and his Trench Coat Hei has his mask,knives,wire,and his Trench Coat Because lets face it trenchcoats are awesome Just noticed the TP.So can i use Death Gambit so i can have his TP resistance?

Didn't Link toss around a giant monster? Seems a bit too much for OP even if there was no gear limit.

Which monster?The really large Goron guy?Iv posted several strength feats without the use of items so im not sure which one your referring to.
#39 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

@CadenceV2: How dare you make this so the gear has to be realistically carried.I would have used Link with more gear than you can bat an eyelash at.CURSE YOU!

Ill use this team up
Gambit and Hei Gambit has his cards,body armor,bo staff ,and his Trench Coat Hei has his mask,knives,wire,and his Trench Coat Because lets face it trenchcoats are awesome Just noticed the TP.So can i use Death Gambit so i can have his TP resistance?

Didn't Link toss around a giant monster? Seems a bit too much for OP even if there was no gear limit.

Which monster?The really large Goron guy?Iv posted several strength feats without the use of items so im not sure which one your referring to.

I don't know. You posted a clip in your debate with Cadence of Link throwing some big dude, that's all I know :P

#41 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Batman is the perfect standard as he is Human (tho does have PIS feats). also your guys are good.

Batman benches 1,000 pounds and uprooted a giant metal shaft that was twice as big as him. He's moved faster than humans can see, which is pretty much mach friggin 5. Bleh.

Sly Gear - Cane, Hat, Decoys, Optimizer Goggles

Nate Gear - AK, 92FS-9mm, Grenades, RPG, Tactical Vest

All you listed for Bats is within the limits except the Mach 5 Speed which is just WIS/PIS due to he is a human and been tag by less.

@LostMind: Big Daddy is a bit much if i remember. There damn near bullet Proof.

@Sherlock: Your in.

#42 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Gambit??? Ahh, screw you all. Nathan Drake soloes Marvel and DC with his swag and you know it.

#43 Posted by Sherlock (7273 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto: Gotcha.I tend to think Batman could replicate that. 
BTW Gambit is second only to yours truly in swag department  
 
@CadenceV2: Coolio
#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@antiwhipped: @Sethlol: @ImTheDamnBatman: @Floopay: @Esquire: @comicace3: I need your ear still. PM it to me or post it on here and tag me.

@YoungJustice: Oh hell i miss u. I dont know either character. are they within the limits?

#45 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto: Gotcha.I tend to think Batman could replicate that.
BTW Gambit is second only to yours truly in swag department

I assume yours truly is referring to Nate.

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Maybe you want Solid Snake or Big boss or Leon or ... someone who is cooler than Drake lol.

#47 Posted by joewell (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: You need what?

#48 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Maybe you want Solid Snake or Big boss or Leon or ... someone who is cooler than Drake lol.

Those guys break the rules.

Least I THOUGHT they did... if we're gettin' Gambits and Batmen though maybe not.

#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Gear List from everyone. i have yours.

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Maybe you want Solid Snake or Big boss or Leon or ... someone who is cooler than Drake lol.

Those guys break the rules.

Least I THOUGHT they did... if we're gettin' Gambits and Batmen though maybe not.

Allowed. Truth is they fit the rules. I listed strength less than a Ton. Thats 2000 pounds. Batman Benches only 1000. Speed is Bullet Dodging. durability? They get shot and bleed. They fit the rules guy.

#50 Posted by Sherlock (7273 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto: Gotcha.I tend to think Batman could replicate that.
BTW Gambit is second only to yours truly in swag department

I assume yours truly is referring to Nate.

Are you saying that i am in fact Nathan Drake?