#1 Posted by Paulie21 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Both the Iconic professional wrestler of their worlds. Both finish with pile drivers. Huge, powerful men. I say that Zangief can not deal enough punishment to The Undertaker to put him away. Kinda goofy, but wanted some thoughts.

#2 Edited by Joygirl (18903 posts) - - Show Bio

Zangief: Wrestles bears for fun, can do battle and win against world-class martial artists. Undertaker: Normal american professional wrestler. Hmmm... tough choice. I pick Zangief.

#3 Edited by Paulie21 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going for the character not the normal human man behind the hat. The undertaker has survived the grave. Defeated every superstar wrestler for the past 2 decades. Has never been defeated at Wrestlmania; and he has every freak of a gigantic human put in his path only to knock everyone of them down.(I.E. Diesel, The Big Show, Psycho Sid, Kane, The giant Gonzalez, Yokozuna, The great Kali.) All Bears of men with huge legends. He has survived the stone cold stunner, the tombstone piledriver, the pedigree, the rock bottom, the super kick, choke slam, AA, GTS, and the Hulk Hogan leg drop. He does not wrestle bears but he walks on a different plane of existence. Again I am going for his legend not he man. what do ya think?

#4 Posted by Joygirl (18903 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, not a real follower of wrestling but I suppose of he is a mythical revenant-type character this may be closer. Zangief is still powerful though, the fact that he can survive Blanka's electricity attack alone gives him incredible durability, and the physics behind an across-the-screen Spinning Piledriver makes him an outrageous physical specimen.

#5 Posted by russellmania77 (14634 posts) - - Show Bio

UNDERTAKER WILL MAKE HIM REST IN PIECE, hes fought 8 foot mother fudgers before and won

#6 Posted by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio

undertaker toomstones him

#7 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2856 posts) - - Show Bio

Zangief easily.

#8 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Undertaker always wins in wrestlemania

#9 Edited by tparks (4387 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulie21:

Undertaker as a character stomps! Undertaker as a normal person in his prime, still an amazing athlete. He jumped from the mat, over the top rope, over a casket that was outside the curtain, and into 3 people at one of the Wrestlemanias (can't remember which one), oh ya, and he was in his 40's when he did that.

#10 Edited by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

The red cyclone wins

#11 Posted by dondave (34756 posts) - - Show Bio

Undertaker ftw

#12 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Zangief suplex bears into hurricanes as training?

#13 Posted by GhostRider2 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (7864 posts) - - Show Bio

Undertaker is the best and the most powerful overall wrestler of all time, but I don't know who wins here lol.