The Ultimates vs. The Avengers

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blob

The two similar teams from different universes collide. 

Rules-  
No prep 
Current Ultimates Members
The Avengers are current versions of each character
Morals on (except the Ultimate Hulk and Earth-616 Hulk who are almost always blood lusted) 

The Ultimates-  
Ultimate Hulk  
Ultimate Hawkeye 
Ultimate Iron Man 
Ultimate Spider-Woman 
Ultimate Thor 

The Avengers- 
Earth-616 Hulk 
Earth-616 Hawkeye 
Earth-616 Iron Man 
Earth-616 Spider-Man  
Earth-616 Thor 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

but...arent ALL the ultimates just weaker versions of their 616 counterparts?

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By YoungThriller
@The Stegman said:
but...arent ALL the ultimates just weaker versions of their 616 counterparts?
Indeed,the Avengers win.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@The Stegman

Pretty much. Ultimates don't have enough feats, and their greatest feats can't hold a candle compared to the 616 versions. 
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Suiken_Seiji: i think the only ultimate that was stronger than the 616 counterpart was Mr.Fantastic simply  because he no longer needed to sleep or eat, heck all of his organs shifted into one blob
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By YoungGunna

Avengers

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Thor solos. 616 Hulk solos.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By slimj87d
@The Stegman said:
@Suiken_Seiji: i think the only ultimate that was stronger than the 616 counterpart was Mr.Fantastic simply  because he no longer needed to sleep or eat, heck all of his organs shifted into one blob
There can be a good debate between the Captain Americas.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@SlimJ87D: possibly, i've only really read a few issues of Ultimates
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slimj87d
@The Stegman said:
The debate between those two is they have equal strength showings. But in their bios 616 is stated as peak human, but Ultimate is actually rated at 2 to 3 tons. So it's more like feats vs official bios.

People think that 616 has better fighting feats though (obviously because ultimate cap hasn't been around much and doesn't even have his own comic book to show feats).
Avatar image for deactivated-5f797850d03c6
deactivated-5f797850d03c6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well, I agree with you guys for the most part but the Ultimate Cap is pretty badass.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@SlimJ87D: yeah i've seen ultimate cap subdue (or at least stalemate) with ultimate spidey who has had some pretty impressive strength feats going toe to toe with Green goblin, rhino, hob goblin etc
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@The Stegman

Heh, that's pretty good capabilities on Reed. I forgot all about that. But like I told another viner, I lost interest in Ultimate-verse a while ago, when Mljinor no longer lived up to it's 616 counter-part, like Hulk lifting or Magneto having more control over it than Thor, etc.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@SlimJ87D

That's true. Ultimate Cap did manage to give it to Ultimate Hulk, but I don't really consider that much of a feat considering Hulk is much weaker compared to his 616 counter-part. But it all depends. But Ultimate Cap and Ultimate Hawkeye are impressive.
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RisingBean
@Suiken_Seiji said:
@The Stegman:  Heh, that's pretty good capabilities on Reed. I forgot all about that. But like I told another viner, I lost interest in Ultimate-verse a while ago, when Mljinor no longer lived up to it's 616 counter-part, like Hulk lifting or Magneto having more control over it than Thor, etc.

There is a mini out for Thor that explains why Mjolnir wasn't up to snuff and other things. Pretty good read. http://www.comicvine.com/ultimate-thor/49-35919/
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@RisingBean

Oh, I know. But my main thing is that Mljinor is clearly a inferior to the 616 Mljinor.

And... I never did like the goatee looking Thor, he looks weird with just a goatee. He needs a full beard or a clean cut.
Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By Duo_forbidden

Yea, I'm going with the Avengers. The only good fight would be out of Ultimate Cap and mainstream Cap. But maybe Hawkeye vs Ultimate Hawkeye wouldn't be a bad match up either.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RisingBean
@Suiken_Seiji:  Ultimate Mjolnir's teleportation properties have been used to great effect. I suppose it all comes down to how it is used.  

As per the thread, 616 should sweep.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Avengers stomp. Only Ultimate version who is superior to their 616 original might be Hawkeye, and even that is debatable.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By slimj87d
@JediXMan said:
Avengers stomp. Only Ultimate version who is superior to their 616 original might be Hawkeye, and even that is debatable.
Ultimate Hawkeye is nuts... the finger nail thing is one of my absolute favorite feats. It is revealed that he is enhanced too by SHIELD in ways we do not know besides his eyes. He has way above 20/20 vision.

H2H thought is another department. But shooting, Ultimate Hawkeye has impressed me more.
AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AtraCruor
@SlimJ87D:  
Utlimate Cap does have his own book
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By slimj87d
@AtraCruor: From what I remember, it was a limited series, not ongoing. I could be wrong. But compared to 600+ issues of 616, it'd only be natural that 616 would have a lot more feats to show.
Avatar image for wolverineaoaweaponx
wolverineAOAweaponx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:

@The Stegman said:
The debate between those two is they have equal strength showings. But in their bios 616 is stated as peak human, but Ultimate is actually rated at 2 to 3 tons. So it's more like feats vs official bios. People think that 616 has better fighting feats though (obviously because ultimate cap hasn't been around much and doesn't even have his own comic book to show feats).

meow

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#24  Edited By Deadcool

Avengers FTW

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By laflux

tempted to say 616 thor solo's

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Avengers

Avatar image for oppagangnamstyle19
oppagangnamstyle19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely the avengers- ultimates disgrace the whole marvel universe

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

616 Hulk>>>>1610 Hulk (HOWEVER....This Hulk is like Doomsday. He adapts and becomes resilient to whatever's attacking him.)

616 Hawkeye<<<<<<<1610 Hawkeye (no debate at all)

616 Iron Man <<<<<< 1610 Iron Man. Tony's nanites could probably shut 616 Tony down. OR, you have little Anthony who'd probably be able to hack 616's armor and being that Anthony is pretty much untraceable, there's nothing 616 could do. That and, if 616 tried hacking Tony, Anthony created a program similar to Steel's except 1610 doesn't need to be receiving a virus to be able to backward hack the hacker. He just has to be getting hacked....HA! hacked.

Spidey>>>>Spider-woman of course.

616 Thor>>>>>>>1610 Thor As time goes on, though, 1610's Thor is having more showings of strength.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers ftw

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dondave

@spydey said:

616 Hulk>>>>1610 Hulk (HOWEVER....This Hulk is like Doomsday. He adapts and becomes resilient to whatever's attacking him.)

616 Iron Man <<<<<< 1610 Iron Man. Tony's nanites could probably shut 616 Tony down. OR, you have little Anthony who'd probably be able to hack 616's armor and being that Anthony is pretty much untraceable, there's nothing 616 could do. That and, if 616 tried hacking Tony, Anthony created a program similar to Steel's except 1610 doesn't need to be receiving a virus to be able to backward hack the hacker. He just has to be getting hacked....HA! hacked.

616 Thor>>>>>>>1610 Thor As time goes on, though, 1610's Thor is having more showings of strength.

Little Anthony was removed from Tony's Brain before he died

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1610 Hulk = 616

Ultimate Hulk has the Ability to adapt to anything to survive and get stronger. He has no World Breaker Feats at all, however he has Survived Nukes twice in a calm state and has many good feats that outclass Professor Hulk and Grey Hulk Combine.

1610 HE > 616 HE

No Contest.

1610 IM > 616 IM

Even though 616 Iron Man been around awhile, Ultimate Tony has had less time and way better tech and feats for a younger Tony. He is also a genuine Techno Path. He also has a Nanite Army that can stop any Tech pretty much.

Spider Man > Spider Woman

A 16 Year Old Girl Clone of Ultimate Peter is just no matcj. She is cooler though. Wish they did more with her in Miles books.

616 Thor = 1610 Thor

Sure 616 has better feats in strength and what not. However Ultimate Thor has better powers that Classic Thor lost as Current Thor. Ultimate Thor also has better Speed Reaction Feats, Lightning use, BFR ability, and still beaten some of the heavy hitter list. Ultimate Thor beaten Hyperion and Power Princess together, Ultimates Roster twice, and Ultimate Loki who is a world level Reality Warper of Magic twice. So Thor deserves credit where it is due.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1610 Hulk = 616

Ultimate Hulk has the Ability to adapt to anything to survive and get stronger. He has no World Breaker Feats at all, however he has Survived Nukes twice in a calm state and has many good feats that outclass Professor Hulk and Grey Hulk Combine.

1610 HE > 616 HE

No Contest.

1610 IM > 616 IM

Even though 616 Iron Man been around awhile, Ultimate Tony has had less time and way better tech and feats for a younger Tony. He is also a genuine Techno Path. He also has a Nanite Army that can stop any Tech pretty much.

Spider Man > Spider Woman

A 16 Year Old Girl Clone of Ultimate Peter is just no matcj. She is cooler though. Wish they did more with her in Miles books.

616 Thor = 1610 Thor

Sure 616 has better feats in strength and what not. However Ultimate Thor has better powers that Classic Thor lost as Current Thor. Ultimate Thor also has better Speed Reaction Feats, Lightning use, BFR ability, and still beaten some of the heavy hitter list. Ultimate Thor beaten Hyperion and Power Princess together, Ultimates Roster twice, and Ultimate Loki who is a world level Reality Warper of Magic twice. So Thor deserves credit where it is due.

Ultimate Thor doesn't have powers anymore, so all past feats are inconsequential

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The Ultimates-

Ultimate Hulk

Ultimate Hawkeye

Ultimate Iron Man

Ultimate Spider-Woman

Ultimate Thor

The Avengers-

Earth-616 Hulk

Earth-616 Hawkeye

Earth-616 Iron Man

Earth-616 Spider-Man

Earth-616 Thor

That is my opinoin on who is the strongest. So it's 616 Thor, Spider-Man and Hulk vs. Ultimate Iron Man and Hawkeye who I don't think can beat the combination of Hulk, Thor and Spider-Man

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@dondave said:

@spydey said:

Little Anthony was removed from Tony's Brain before he died

Yeeeaaaaa, he's also dead. So I'm pretty sure we're basing this off before the recent issues lol.

And don't say, "No he's a robot or something now" either.

marvelnerd360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a start, Earth-616 Thor demolishes his Ultimate self. That leaves 616-Thor slightly damaged to help out someone else.

My instinct is that the two Hulks would run to each other and battle, ignoring everyone else. I do not know who would take the upper hand here so let's just assume that this is where 616-Thor comes in and kills Ultimate Hulk with the help of 616-Hulk. 616-Thor is weary and not much help while 616-Hulk is barely grazed and raging (stronger) because he couldn't defeat Ultimate Hulk independently.

Perhaps the most interesting battle would be your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man (616) and traitor as a former member of Hydra, Spider-Woman (Ultimates). However, with her military training and bio-stun powers and superhuman strength and agility and supersonic flight, Julia just takes the win.

Then 616-Hulk comes in and stomps on her face.

616-Iron Man is no more nor less advanced than Ultimate Tony when it comes to tech, but the Earth-616 version is by far a better fighter. This leaves him on top but his armour will probably not survive this close battle, leaving him an ordinary human. 616-Thor would probably try to protect him.

I do prefer the Avengers to the Ultimates, but I have to say, Ultimate Hawkeye is perhaps the best Hawkeye of any Earth. He won't be damaged - not much, at least - but then that leaves the battle line-up like this:

Ultimates: Hawkeye (status: unscathed)

vs

Avengers: Tony (status: no armour), Thor (status: unwell), and Hulk (status: raging and more powerful than ever before, unscathed and about ten feet tall.)

Yeah, my vote is on the Avengers.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Hulk < Savage Hulk

Ultimate Hawkeye >>> Hawkeye

Ultimate Iron Man = Pre Secrete Wars Iron Man

Ultimate Spider-Woman = Current depowered Jessica but < Skrulll Queen Jessica

Ultimate Thor = Unworthy Thor < Worthy Thor

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'd put ultimate Thor even lower than unworthy Thor lol

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By APEX_pretador

Ultimate Thor =< Jane Thor

Ultimate hulk =< Cho hulk

Ultimates could take this.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@darksercate: no way in hell. Ultimate Thor is far faster in speeds, has BFR abilities, better lightning ability, near enough in durability, and striking strength to match by feats. Not seeing Unworthy Thor as better in anyway when Angela kicks his ass consistently.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By katanalauncher

Rip Ultimates, with that said Avengers is almost better in everyway