#1 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Nnoitra walks into the Triskelion and starts killing the hell out of everybody.  Ultimates to the rescue.   Who wins?

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

are you serious?! Nnoitra. 

#3 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

What can he do?

I stopped watching/reading bleach for sometime now.

#4 Edited by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

He's the Espada equivalent of Kenpachi, or near enough.  He's the most durable of all the Espada, so he can take an obscene amount of punishment, and he swings around an enormous axe-like weapon with ridiculous force.  He can also use cero, sonido and other generic Hollow powers, but he seems to prefer straight-up raw balls combat. 

Edit: Oh yeah, and he's crazy.  Like, bloodthirsty-Joker-on-steroids crazy.  He loves killing like Kenpachi loves fighting, and he has a death wish.  His fondest dream is to die choking on a mouthful of his own blood.  Seriously.

#5 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

lol raw balls

#6 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

all the ultimates at the same time?...i don't know

#7 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

post deleted

#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Could they even hurt him? he's a spirit and the only way spirits, especially this guy can be hurt is through spiritual infused attacks. Zaraki proved that when he first fought Ichigo. Ichigo's large butcher knife just bounces off his body like paper. He could turn Iron Man into scrap metal, blitz most of the Ultimates like cap and other weak characters of street fighter levels. Colossus? please, his metal protects him. Sure, but these swords or weapons these guys uses aren't exactly made of metal. They are incarnations of spiritual matter formed into metal. Nnoitra could cut up Colossus into pieces with all his weapons. The only trouble i see is with Thor and even then i don't think Thor could even land a hit on him. 

#9 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Thor landed a hit on him it would do little damage...i was under the impression Hulk was involved and the combonation of all the Ultimates would be a pain in the...ya.

#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Nnoitra wins hard. And laughing all the way. And Cap will be shitting his pants. Thor would say something along the lines of "BY THE GODS, YE FIGHT LIKE ODIN HIMSELF" because he found someone mightier then him. Iron Man would be going all out with his hulk buster suite...and still be shitting his pants because the second he raises his arm to shoot a blast of energy, the arm would be gone. Hulk...."HULK IS RUNNING NOW! BYE!!" I'm not even gonna go on. 

#11 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Nnoitra is a flipping psychopath....i just watched how bad he whooped Chad's a$$ lmao....even Chad's arm of the the devil was nearly nothing. I was hoping to give the Ultimates the benefit of the doubt based on numbers and what not but ya......

#12 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke cage, cap, these street level fighers hell even Storm, Thor, Nnoitra would just blitz them if he went on a carnage of death. They would be dead even before they hit the ground. And comparing Luke Cage's durability to the death gods is a Joke. 

#13 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how bada$$ he his but i hate the way he looks and acts...he's a arrogant a$$hole to me. I need to read the manga of Kenpachi killing him.

i can't wait for Stark, Halibel and Barragan to show up some power....i think Stark is 3, Halibel is 2 and Barragan is 1.

#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"I like how bada$$ he his but i hate the way he looks and acts...he's a arrogant a$$hole to me. I need to read the manga of Kenpachi killing him.

i can't wait for Stark, Halibel and Barragan to show up some power....i think Stark is 3, Halibel is 2 and Barragan is 1."
possibly. But truthfully, i just want to see Aizen and Ichigo with there final fight at the end. And i seriously can't wait for that to come. Now that would be a true battle. 
#15 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

indeed.....

#16 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

But really, one thing i'm really curious about is "would Zaraki ever get his Zankpakto?" (damn, wrong spelling) and with the amount of power he has, just imagine with this....just the thought is scary. 

#17 Edited by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

I would fear for my life if i was an Espada lmao XDDDD

Truthfully a Zanpakuto in the hands of Kenpachi is total overkill....then you gotta think about Bankai O_O

#18 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"I would fear for my life if i was an Espada lmao XDDDD

Truthfully a Zanpakuto in the hands of Kenpachi is total overkill....then you gotta think about Bankai O_O"
oh shitt....i never even thought about a banki.
#19 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be fair for anyone to fight him....I think he will eventually unlock his Zanpakuto when Ichigo gets more powerful thus finishing their fight.

#20 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly but only time will tell....in this care more chapters. but from the looks of it, only less then 90 chapters are remaining. 

#21 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

we shall see....crosses his fingers

#22 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
hump de bump 

Just to clarify, this is the squad we're talking about for the Ultimates: 

caption
#23 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh Nnoitra :]

#24 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"hump de bump 

caption
"
Ultrons Bots? :P
#25 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"hump de bump 

caption
"
Are you actually serious Alex?! He would cut all of them before they could even blink. Wolverine is done for. Scarlet Witch could barely control her power and even then, she has to concentrate to go full out against something of spiritual nature and not of physical nature. Cap...oh poor cap. He couldn't even beat Chad the day he was introduced to bleach in terms of strength. Spiderman's spider senses would be too slow to even recognize the threat before his head gets sliced off. Wolverine would fall unconscious through sheer pain and Nnoitra would have fun doing so. Black panther, no matter how strong his suite is, it is no match for something of a blade made of spiritual matter. Iron Man as well. The swords get stronger and sharper the stronger the user gets and Nnoitra is one of the strongest who has ascended to a Vizard. Thor isn't that fast compared to Nnoitra and he would cut his tendons before he even lifts his hammer. And no matter how durable Thor is, Nnoitra would make it stronger on many levels. 
Nnoitra curnstomp 
#26 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
He would cut all of them before they could even blink.
Not a chance.  He'd play with them first.
#27 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"Hedatary said:
He would cut all of them before they could even blink.
Not a chance.  He'd play with them first."
True but he could if he wanted to.