#1 Posted by pkeps (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino, Wolverine, the Thing, and Silver Surfer vs. Magneto, Abomination, Apocolypse, and Dr. Doom. 
They are fighting in the Negative zone, so there is no chance of any collateral damage. 
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
The Surfer solos.
#3 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" The Surfer solos. "
agreed...

then Mr. Rogers comes and kills him.
#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" The Surfer solos. "
 then Mr. Rogers comes and kills him. "
?
#5 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" The Surfer solos. "
agreed...  then Mr. Rogers comes and kills him. "

ROFL love that song...
#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer beats them all. Unless Doom had prep time to make that cosmic energy battery thing.

#7 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" The Surfer solos. "
agreed...  then Mr. Rogers comes and kills him. "
ROFL love that song... "
Never heard of it, hence the question mark.
#8 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" The Surfer solos. "
? "
Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny  is a song by "Lemon Demon" featuring a lot of characthers fighting each other,at the end Mr.Rogers is the winner
the animation is very strange,but the song is cool :)

there are also many remix,using Video-Games,anime,etc...
#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" The Surfer solos. "
? "
Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny  is a song by "Lemon Demon" featuring a lot of characthers fighting each other,at the end Mr.Rogers is the winner
the animation is very strange,but the song is cool :)

there are also many remix,using Video-Games,anime,etc... "
Thanks for the tip Mat.
#10 Posted by pkeps (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so happy you guys got the referrence. I will also mention that there was prep time, he dose not get the battery, but I will give Doom a small squad of Doombots and Magneto gets the Morlocks.
#11 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@pkeps said:
" I am so happy you guys got the referrence. I will also mention that there was prep time, he dose not get the battery, but I will give Doom a small squad of Doombots and Magneto gets the Morlocks. "
Surfer still solos.
#12 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"The Surfer solos. "

I don't know Apoc/Doom/Mags is a tough threesome to face. They could pull it off.. 

GBD
#13 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"The Surfer solos. "
I don't know Apoc/Doom/Mags is a tough threesome to face. They could pull it off..  GBD "
without a way to siphon Surfer's energy away, Doom is out of the picture. giving him Doombots does nothing for him. Apoc is almost a nonfactor against Surfer, and Magneto's shield can't stand against him. i'd even go as far as saying Surfer could take all three of them out in one shot if he doesn't hold back.
#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"The Surfer solos. "
I don't know Apoc/Doom/Mags is a tough threesome to face. They could pull it off..  GBD "
I see nothing in their combined power set that would prompt me to say they can take him.
#15 Posted by zachyhavik (168 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @pkeps said:
" I am so happy you guys got the referrence. I will also mention that there was prep time, he dose not get the battery, but I will give Doom a small squad of Doombots and Magneto gets the Morlocks. "
Surfer still solos. "

You know it's funny I was with Pkeps when he made this battle and I said the same thing! It would be great to watch though.
#16 Posted by pkeps (20 posts) - - Show Bio
@zachyhavik: 
Yeah it would definately be a battle I would watch. It would be high pressured because you know that if mags went first he could take out both wolverine and domino almost at once, so surfer would have to take it.  Needless to say Mags wouldnt take them out quickly he would play w/ them for a bit, thus making it a fun battle to watch.