Wonder Man
Hercules
Gorgon
Mr. Hyde
Beast
Rage
Strong Guy
Wendigo
All vs. each other with no preptime and it takes place on an abendened planet WHO SHALL WIN?

#2 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry forgot to add The Gneral and Mongul(no power rings) so now WHO SHALL WIN?

#3 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos finds a way.

#4 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

lobo

#5 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Hercules lol just bcuz

#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

why is bane on the list?

#7 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"why is bane on the list?"

because he is a bulky guy
#8 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, which form of hulk, and define maddest ever.

#9 Posted by Kiesha_The_Vampire_Slayer (340 posts) - - Show Bio

reD HULK

#10 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiesha_The_Vampire_Slayer said:
"reD HULK"
No-o.
#11 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
RANDOMM said:
"ok, which form of hulk, and define maddest ever."

i guess WWH or if there is any madder version then that version
#12 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Doom said:
"RANDOMM said:
"ok, which form of hulk, and define maddest ever."

i guess WWH or if there is any madder version then that version"
WWH then.
#13 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos for the win
#14 Edited by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Thanos for the win
"
How strong is Thanos, exactly?
And OP specified no IG, but not no HOTU. Does Thanos have HOTU?

EDIT: Powerful, how powerful is thanos
#15 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
RANDOMM said:
Does Thanos have HOTU?
I'm guessing no...

Why would the thread creator give him the HOTU?
#16 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"Thanos for the win
"

EDIT: Powerful, how powerful is thanos"
Thanos without the IG is indeed powerful... he is far beyond the class 100 strength level... but it isnt his strength in particular I am thinking about here... its his Superhuman Intellect. Thanos wont just come out slugging in this fight... he will use his brain here and come up with a way of surving this fight without getting his brains beat in
#17 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not talking about just strength though. I'm talking about abilities. The guy said WWH, so I'm assuming he's referring to the WWH that was destroying the Eastern seaboard just by stepping. That's extreme power.

#18 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"Thanos for the win
"

Thanos without the IG is indeed powerful... he is far beyond the class 100 strength level... but it isnt his strength in particular I am thinking about here... its his Superhuman Intellect. Thanos wont just come out slugging in this fight... he will use his brain here and come up with a way of surving this fight without getting his brains beat in"
one thing he could do is just let all the other guys fight it out for a while...
#19 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday, how is anybody gonna stop that indestructible tank

#20 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
RANDOMM said:
"I'm not talking about just strength though. I'm talking about abilities. The guy said WWH, so I'm assuming he's referring to the WWH that was destroying the Eastern seaboard just by stepping. That's extreme power."
But World War Hulk isnt alone here... he has people like Doomsday or Despero who could bust his azz up... sure World War Hulk is powerful but he hasnt fought anyone as strong as Despero or Doomsday or even Lobo at that matter
#21 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"Thanos for the win
"

Thanos without the IG is indeed powerful... he is far beyond the class 100 strength level... but it isnt his strength in particular I am thinking about here... its his Superhuman Intellect. Thanos wont just come out slugging in this fight... he will use his brain here and come up with a way of surving this fight without getting his brains beat in"
one thing he could do is just let all the other guys fight it out for a while..."
Yes, adding his power when necessary just enough to tip the balances of power in each fight to suit his needs.  However, I doubt even Thanos or Darkseid could take out Doomsday - so I think Doomsday would win.
#22 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"Thanos for the win
"

one thing he could do is just let all the other guys fight it out for a while..."
Indeed
#23 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"RANDOMM said:
"I'm not talking about just strength though. I'm talking about abilities. The guy said WWH, so I'm assuming he's referring to the WWH that was destroying the Eastern seaboard just by stepping. That's extreme power."
But World War Hulk isnt alone here... he has people like Doomsday or Despero who could bust his azz up... sure World War Hulk is powerful but he hasnt fought anyone as strong as Despero or Doomsday or even Lobo at that matter"
yeah, but WWH at his most powerful never went against anyone. He just got shot by satellites and was turned back into Banner so he didn't destroy the planet without even trying to. I still say WWH wins. WWH doesn't even need to sit back, because he can regenerate most of his body in about 20 minutes anyways (this data actually being taken from a different Hulk, but eh), and a some of the others on the list WWH already singlehandedly crushed without any difficulty before he reached his most powerful. WWH also does, I believe, have Banner's intellect, which is one of the highest on the planet (not sure about superhuman, but maybe), and basically has limitless stamina. And don't forget, Doomsday, Despero and Lobo are also going to be fighting each other, so it's not like he'd have to solo one, then the next, then the next. WWH might not actually end up fighting any of them. And the OP forgot Skaar, but I wouldn't put Skaar as a real contender. At least, not yet.
#24 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo

#25 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"RANDOMM said:
But World War Hulk isnt alone here... he has people like Doomsday or Despero who could bust his azz up... sure World War Hulk is powerful but he hasnt fought anyone as strong as Despero or Doomsday or even Lobo at that matter"
yeah, but WWH at his most powerful never went against anyone. He just got shot by satellites and was turned back into Banner so he didn't destroy the planet without even trying to. I still say WWH wins. WWH doesn't even need to sit back, because he can regenerate most of his body in about 20 minutes anyways (this data actually being taken from a different Hulk, but eh), and a some of the others on the list WWH already singlehandedly crushed without any difficulty before he reached his most powerful. WWH also does, I believe, have Banner's intellect, which is one of the highest on the planet (not sure about superhuman, but maybe), and basically has limitless stamina. And don't forget, Doomsday, Despero and Lobo are also going to be fighting each other, so it's not like he'd have to solo one, then the next, then the next. WWH might not actually end up fighting any of them. And the OP forgot Skaar, but I wouldn't put Skaar as a real contender. At least, not yet."
The people that WWH was beating in the Marvel Universe were significantly weaker than Despero and Doomsday... they will give him hell man
#26 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down to Lobo,Despero,and Doomsday

#27 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Comes down to Lobo,Despero,and Doomsday"
Agreed. I see Thanos being in the mix too... simply because he is way too smart to go out early... he will probably let most of the guys just beat each others asses... and jump in  here and there...
#28 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
Agreed. I see Thanos being in the mix too... simply because he is way too smart to go out early... he will probably let most of the guys just beat each others asses... and jump in  here and there... "
Agreed,but Drax might give him open heart surgery again......
#29 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"King Saturn said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
Agreed. I see Thanos being in the mix too... simply because he is way too smart to go out early... he will probably let most of the guys just beat each others asses... and jump in  here and there... "
Agreed,but Drax might give him open heart surgery again......"
Damn your right... I didnt even see his name on the list

lol
#30 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos ftw.

#31 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero.

He beat all the JLA and JSA powerhouses in 1 battle without breaking a sweat. So that includes Superman, Capt Marvel, MM, WW and Powergirl.

He also has massive psionic domination powers .

#32 Posted by AtPhantom (14465 posts) - - Show Bio

So did doomsday, and i think he's immune to mental powers. Or if he isn't, he will be by the end of the fight.

#33 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is Beast doing here?

Thanos wins.

#34 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"What the hell is Beast doing here?

Thanos wins."
he's there to fight bane
#35 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
"Zoom said:
"What the hell is Beast doing here?