Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By plasozu

**=NOTE

Battle Synopsis:

An extremely powerful yet unknown cosmic (he however originates in the MARVEL Universe) Entity is bent on destroying the universes that contain both DC and Marvel characters in the hopes of ultimate conquest. Said deity can greatly influence particular heroes and villains and creates a Super Team, and grants them the ability to perform at THEIR ULTIMATE BEST AND POTENTIAL for galactic domination! ** (Other cosmic entities that would for sure stop the Entity's plans are thought of not existing in this timeline (unless otherwise stated) for both DC and Marvel e.g. Galactus, Thanos, Doomsday etc.) He is successful at dominating the Marvel Universe with his team (initial 4 members) and moves on to DC's Universe, with only a few of Marvel's remaining heroes up to the call following suit.

Battleground/Rules: DC's Earth and surrounding space (atmosphere.) No morals.

**Every hero/villain listed is at maximum potential/power. (unless otherwise stated.)

**Let's try and keep away from technicalities (with merit.)

**The Flight ability granted by The Entity is on par with Captain Marvel/Superman's level of flight.

Entity's Team:

Team synopsis:

The Entity's first pawn in conquest, Hercules, the Entity possesses and uses him at an attempt to influence Thor. (Asgardians are too much of a hassle to possess, the only Gods he considers too stubborn.) The Entity grants Hercules flight. Hercules proves more useful than first perceived by the Entity, so the Entity keeps control. The Entity recruits the Gladiator at promise of letting the Gladiator control a region of the Marvel Universe. The Entity recruits Ares at the promise of letting him rule Earthrealm and for maximum potential power unlock in the attempt of conquering other Norse realms, thus granting Ares flight. The Entity's second pawn, The Sentry; the Entity discovers The Sentry in a weakened mental state and uses the opportunity to possess The Sentry. He unleashes The Sentry's full power but keeps his telepathic abilities somewhat quelled. (defensively; The Sentry is still able to use his telepathic abilities offensively.) The Entity recruits Darkseid who then in turn recruits Bizarro and Captain Comet, at the promising of letting Darkseid and the others rule sections of the DC universe. Lastly, Superboy-Prime is recruited at the promise of controlling alternate timelines and Earths. Black Adam joins the team on his own accord, in hopes of defeating Captain Marvel and his friends once and for all.

The Opposition:

Team synopsis:

The Silver Surfer, startled by the Entity's power and the power of his initial team, he aligns himself with Thor and attempts to find more allies in order to put an end to the team and the threat it has to the known universes. Thor enraged by the use and manipulation of his friend, Hercules, by the Entity, as well as the threat of Ares, and the domination of Earthrealm, vows to fight the Entity's team to rescue his friend and to end the threat. Mar-Vell, recruited by Thor and Silver Surfer to help battle the team, Mar-Vell becomes very enthusiastic about the Entity and its teams downfall. Nova stubbornly aligns himself with the opposition to the initial disdain of the 3 original members (who are unknowing of Nova's true potential.) Upon entering DC's universe, Silver Surfer and his allies find Superman and alert him of what is to come, also requesting Superman to urgently recruit those readily available and strong enough to fight a great threat and who are capable of surviving in space. Martian Manhunter, Superman's first recruit, valiantly agrees. Wonder Woman, though reluctant at first she joins after listening to Silver Surfer and his allies plea. Captain Marvel, the last to be recruited, reveals to already be knowing of the threat as he sensed Silver Surfer's presence upon entering the DC cosmic.

WHO WINS?

**Let's try and be respective and modest in each hero and villains power. No "Silver Surfer solos, sentry solos, darkseid solos, etc." This would be an all out fight, no one here can simply overpower the entire team (unless powered by some OUTSIDE source, which the Entity does NOT do -- he only grants them MAXIMUM POTENTIAL and Hercules/Ares flight.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Army2442

I say that team 1 wins because prime and darkseid are too strong and would require double teaming leaving team 2 open and out powered.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eatmore_payless

Mar-vell can handle SBP, but depends on which version, and O think Diana and Billy can double team Darkseid. Silver surfer takes on Bizzaro and Captain comment, but if this version of surfer was the one before he got his powers decreased. Thor can take Hercules, Superman might take sentry but he got J'onn for backup whenever the sentry uses his TP, and J'onn takes on Gladiator while backing up superman and Nova takes Ares which I see pretty easy for Nova so he also backs up J'on in his fight with gladiator.

Avatar image for demifiendreturns
demifiendreturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By demifiendreturns
@Army2442 said:

I say that team 1 wins because prime and darkseid are too strong and would require double teaming leaving team 1 open and out powered.

agree.  

ares is non factor in team one
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eatmore_payless

@demifiendreturns: welcome back demifiend what happened to your other account? anyway I dont agree in you, team 2 can take this

demifiendreturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By demifiendreturns
@eatmore_payless said:

@demifiendreturns: welcome back demifiend what happened to your other account? anyway I dont agree in you, team 2 can take this

thanks, i was banned. :/ 

to be honest team one has powerhouses like SS or mar-vell. 

but i cant see them beat prime or Darkseid.  

Black adam is not joke too. 

anyway this isnt easy for team one
plasozu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By plasozu

I forgot to make bold that Ares was granted flight. This makes him more of a threat, though he still lacks energy projection. Also, don't underestimate Ares so much. He has battled Hercules and Thor. I'd agree though he is the weakest link, but that's he's no chump.

demifiendreturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By demifiendreturns
@syroco said:

I forgot to make bold that Ares was granted flight. This makes him more of a threat, though he still lacks energy projection. Also, don't underestimate Ares so much. He has battled Hercules and Thor. I'd agree though he is the weakest link, but that's he's no chump.

ares was destroy by sentry like nothing.  he isnt in supeman, MM, SS league at all. 
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By eatmore_payless

@demifiendreturns said:

@eatmore_payless said:

thanks, i was banned. :/ to be honest team one has powerhouses like SS or mar-vell. but i cant see them beat prime or Darkseid. Black adam is not joke too. anyway this isnt easy for team one

ohh that's too bad..

correction :) SS and Mar-Vell are on team 2

If this was Norrin Radd then he can solo both Bizzaro and Captain Comet,

and if it was Lord Mar-Vell then he can beat Superboy prime, I mean Lord Mar-Vell was nigh omnipotent

wait black adam wasn't there when I read the OP o_O

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1 stomps after prime Kills the whole team off on his rampage .

plasozu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By plasozu

Yeah let's avoid reasoning like that unless you can put my depth into so it can seem somewhat plausible.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NEEK_03

@eatmore_payless said:Mar-vell can handle SBP, but depends on which version, and O think Diana and Billy can double team Darkseid. Silver surfer takes on Bizzaro and Captain comment, but if this version of surfer was the one before he got his powers decreased. Thor can take Hercules, Superman might take sentry but he got J'onn for backup whenever the sentry uses his TP, and J'onn takes on Gladiator while backing up superman and Nova takes Ares which I see pretty easy for Nova so he also backs up J'on in his fight with gladiator. THIS.....except superman needs no help with sentry. sentry gets owned.

plasozu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By plasozu

In my opinion, it comes down to strategies.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathsHead2

BOTH Teams Die... !

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fetts

Storm solos.

plasozu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By plasozu

Storm?

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By RainEffect
@Fetts said:
Storm solos.
ROFL
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By nickthedevil
No Caption Provided

=P

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By emperorznb

What do you mean full power? does that mean this is CW Herc and Golden Supes?

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Black

@eatmore_payless said:

@demifiendreturns said:

@eatmore_payless said:

thanks, i was banned. :/ to be honest team one has powerhouses like SS or mar-vell. but i cant see them beat prime or Darkseid. Black adam is not joke too. anyway this isnt easy for team one

ohh that's too bad..

correction :) SS and Mar-Vell are on team 2

If this was Norrin Radd then he can solo both Bizzaro and Captain Comet,

and if it was Lord Mar-Vell then he can beat Superboy prime, I mean Lord Mar-Vell was nigh omnipotent

wait black adam wasn't there when I read the OP o_O

Norrin is the Silver Surfer... Lord Mar-Vell is from the Cancerverse, he isn't the hero Mar-Vell everyone knows and loves.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

This is tough

plasozu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers