The Ultimate battle between VG and Comics.

PROTOTYPE.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By PROTOTYPE.

that is a tough one but i think the comic characters would take the cake even though i'm a huge VG fan.

Duke Nukem Vs. Captain America - DN wins

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jax

Every Video Game character in the last 20 years vs. every Comic book character ever. For video games I mean every person who has ever been in a video game including Pokemon. Who Wins?

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jax

PROTOTYPE. says:

"that is a tough one but i think the comic characters would take the cake even though i'm a huge VG fan. Duke Nukem Vs. Captain America - DN wins"

This one I really don't know about. I think the Video game characters could take it but then again alot of the people in comics have some very crazy powers.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psi-Ops characters are pretty powerful.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jax

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Psi-Ops characters are pretty powerful. "

True but pokemon have reality warping then you have DBZ but then you have super-man and scarlet witch and magneto.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jax says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
True but pokemon have reality warping then you have DBZ but then you have super-man and scarlet witch and magneto."

Wait...you're right. Comics would win. Comics have The Fury, Doomsday, Odin, Thor, etc.

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Angelic Reaper

Thats really hard... EVERY comic book character as well as Video game characters within the last 20 years!? I think thats too big of a battle.

I mean, for comic book heroes you have The Avengers, Justice League, Fantastic Four, Teen Titans, X-men, Outsiders and HUNDREDS more.

For Video Games, you have all of Mortal Kombat characters, Street Fighter, Mario, Tekken, Soul Caliber, Sonic, Halo, and just another hundreds more!

I personally think its too hard to say. It would be too close of a battle.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jax

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Jax says:
"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
True but pokemon have reality warping then you have DBZ but then you have super-man and scarlet witch and magneto."
Wait...you're right. Comics would win. Comics have The Fury, Doomsday, Odin, Thor, etc."

Video games have some gods too. DBZ characters alone would wipe out most of the characters. Then you have the other VG characters who could demolish quite a few comic characters.

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Angelic Reaper

Video games have some gods too. DBZ characters alone would wipe out most of the characters. Then you have the other VG characters who could demolish quite a few comic characters."

Yeah but DBZ isnt just video games, or are we counting that too? if thats so then most comic book characters would be in the VD section too. A lot of comic books characters come out in video games now.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Sparda

Gonna have to go with videogames. Most characters are superhuman, and they have many gods, or even some omnipotence in there.

Heck, Saki in his final form from Sin and Punishment would kill the crap out of a lot of Marvel or DC Earth.

Then there's the unlimited amount of goons. Seriously, they would distract almost anyone in comics for a long, long time with the infinite amount of them.

There's the uber-powerful legendary Pokemon...