User Lists: 0

The Toxic Avenger

No Caption Provided

VS.

TMNT

No Caption Provided

Edit: Morals off.

Round 1: In the sewer

Round 2: On a apartment building rooftop.

Round 3: In Time Square

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@killerforhire: Never read the comic, just remember the movies. Does he get comic feats or movies?

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Man, the toxic avenger is freaking weird topic. there really isn't a whole lot of stuff with him in it, so it's hard to tell what he's capable of. (Except those god awful, and I mean AWFUL movies). I think he's only been in a few comics..

Basically what I'm saying is his powers, strength, and skills and really open for interpretation. Some people claim he can withstand bullets and others say he can get stomped by anyone with martial arts experience. Bottom line is there needs to be a new toxie comic!

But to answer the question.. I'd say tmnt got this.

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..Because the turtles have deadlier weapons

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tg_54: They almost never kill with their weapons. The OP didn't say if they were in character or not, so, Toxie is more willing to kill. He smashes people's heads open with a mop in characters. He's super strong, like maybe a couple tonner because he can at best push/lift buses. Durability is questionable, but he did survive a car crashing into and driving him through a city with no problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@killerforhire: Never read the comic, just remember the movies. Does he get comic feats or movies?

I've actually never read the comic either so I'm going to say both.

@tg_54 said:

Man, the toxic avenger is freaking weird topic. there really isn't a whole lot of stuff with him in it, so it's hard to tell what he's capable of. (Except those god awful, and I mean AWFUL movies). I think he's only been in a few comics..

Basically what I'm saying is his powers, strength, and skills and really open for interpretation. Some people claim he can withstand bullets and others say he can get stomped by anyone with martial arts experience. Bottom line is there needs to be a new toxie comic!

But to answer the question.. I'd say tmnt got this.

This is taken from the Heroes Wiki:

As the Toxic Avenger, Melvin possesses enough super strength to lift a Greyhound bus and turn it around, and some invulnerability, as he's seen on the cover of an issue to the short lived Marvel "Toxic Avenger" comic yawning as criminals open fire on him (his only weakness, according to the musical, is common, household bleach). He also has enhanced agility and reflexes, has a danger detecting sixth sense called "Tromatons", and urinates acid.

I don't know if any of this information is official.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: I think Toxi might rip them from limb from limb...if this is just standard IDW turtles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: Toxie in a possibly stomp. The turtles are skilled, but Toxie can rip them apart if they get close, and getting close is their only way to attack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway said:

@killerforhire: Toxie in a possibly stomp. The turtles are skilled, but Toxie can rip them apart if they get close, and getting close is their only way to attack.

@lukehero said:

@killerforhire: I think Toxi might rip them from limb from limb...if this is just standard IDW turtles.

Do you think The Turtles could take him down w/casualties? Only one Turtle standing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: Maybe Raph or Leo. Raph if he goes off the chain or Leo if he's at his best. If they are in character, then they all die horrible, horrible deaths.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: Should I edit to bloodlust everyone or just turn The Turtles morals off?

Edit: Or should I change the pick to the 9 foot tall Turtles from the new movie?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: You're gonna have to turn their morals off, make them bloodlusted, and give them unbreakable weapons. Toxic isn't very skilled outside of a few tricks with his mop, but he is really strong and he rips off limbs and crushes skulls.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@killerforhire: You're gonna have to turn their morals off, make them bloodlusted, and give them unbreakable weapons. Toxic isn't very skilled outside of a few tricks with his mop, but he is really strong and he rips off limbs and crushes skulls.

Ok, instead I turned morals off & added Master Splinter & Casey Jones.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I think the TMNT can take him without casualties.

And those movies were awful, that's what I get when I say yes to a friend going "want to see a terribad movie?"

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: With these new stipulations, Turtles, very much so.

Yeah I thought so too, I think I'm going to remove Splinter & Casey.