The Tournament: For Marvel assassins

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Yaujtapool

The setup here is very much like the movie The Tournament.

A Tournament is being held to judge who is the best assassin in the world. Many of the most skilled assassins in the marvel universe have been assembled to compete in this tournament but only one can walk out alive. 

Rules

•   All assassins have no knowledge of their opponents except for anything they might already know about them.
  • There is a 24 hour time limit, once the time is up all assassins will die in an explosion caused by the chip planted in their bodies(Even those with healing factors will die).
  • To make it interesting they cannot remove these chips.
  • All are aware that these chips are inside them and that there is a time limit.
  • They are also aware that there is $10 million for the winner. 
  • It takes place in an abandoned town in Middlesbrough, same as the town in the movie.
  • They start from the edges of the town and move inward to converge in the center of the town.
  • All are only armed with the equipment i give them.  
  • If they have guns they get 2 clips of ammo.

The Players

Taskmaster (Shield, 5 throwing stars)
No Caption Provided

Deadpool (Dual katanas and mini uzi)
No Caption Provided

Paladin (His armor, smoke bombs and pistol)
No Caption Provided

Silver Sable (Katana, chai and pistol)
No Caption Provided

Domino (Dual pistols, 1 flash grenade)

No Caption Provided

Bullseye (10 throwing stars, two sais)
No Caption Provided

Crossbones (Without his powers, mini uzi, 5 throwing knives)
No Caption Provided

GO !!

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crackerjack82

domino, she alters luck, aside from that it would be deadpool, he likes living, and would just keep getting up and killing people

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yaujtapool

bump

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Courage_

So this is basically a free-for-all? Not a judgement of who is the best assassin?
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By superdemon

Bulleseye. His aim is skill. Not luck. When he runs out of stars he uses rocks. I've seen this guy kill an old lady with a toothpick from the adjacent building, through a window, eyes closed.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yaujtapool
@_Courage_ said:
" So this is basically a free-for-all? Not a judgement of who is the best assassin? "
It is indeed a free for all,with the winner being crowned as the better assassin of all participants.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By PirateKing69

Maybe Bullseye or Taskmaster....idk Paladin he look pretty cool

Avatar image for ruhi_tugu--defunct
Ruhi_Tugu--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

well if it's too the death which makes sense Deadpool wins (immortal nobody can touch that) but i you take that away

then Bullseye wins I don't think anyone here has any extreme durability except maybe Crossbones, but Bullseye should still be able to take him down

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Courage_
@Yaujtapool:
In that case, I'll take Deadpool. I think Bullseye is the best assassin, however.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PirateKing69
@_Courage_: You dont think Bullseye could kill deadpool....if i read the op rite then there all in a city and not within site of each other..Bullseye should be able to tag Deadpool from a distance
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@PirateKing69 said:
"Maybe Bullseye or Taskmaster....idk Paladin he look pretty cool "

Deadpool has beaten Taskmaster and Bullseye before. 

Isay Deadpool or ulseye they've both beaten each other in the past though , so it could o either way.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mavfan626

Deadpool's got this.. he's beaten most of them already..

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By superdemon
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
"Maybe Bullseye or Taskmaster....idk Paladin he look pretty cool "
Deadpool has beaten Taskmaster and Bullseye before.  Isay Deadpool or ulseye they've both beaten each other in the past though , so it could o either way. "
Since it;s to the death there's no way for Bullseye to win.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mavfan626
@superdemon:  who said it was to the death?
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Courage_
@PirateKing69 said:
" @_Courage_: You dont think Bullseye could kill deadpool....if i read the op rite then there all in a city and not within site of each other..Bullseye should be able to tag Deadpool from a distance "

Yeah Deadpool should be able to tag him. But I don't see a way a tag by Bullseye could keep Deadpool down thanks to his healing factor.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PirateKing69
@_Courage_ said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @_Courage_: You dont think Bullseye could kill deadpool....if i read the op rite then there all in a city and not within site of each other..Bullseye should be able to tag Deadpool from a distance "
Yeah Deadpool should be able to tag him. But I don't see a way a tag by Bullseye could keep Deadpool down thanks to his healing factor. "
Guess it depends where there in the environment....and if the op counts one death is all that needed...Bullseye could put some stars and sais in deadpools head from a distance...but that would only help if one death is enough....But i could see DP winning to
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Courage_
@PirateKing69 said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
Yeah Deadpool should be able to tag him. But I don't see a way a tag by Bullseye could keep Deadpool down thanks to his healing factor. "
Guess it depends where there in the environment....and if the op counts one death is all that needed...Bullseye could put some stars and sais in deadpools head from a distance...but that would only help if one death is enough....But i could see DP winning to "

Does that really constitute a death? He really wouldn't die from that. Bullseye should be able to tag him with far more accuracy and efficiency, which is why I said he was the better assassin, but Deadpool has a mini uzi. Surely Deadpool can tag him with that.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PirateKing69
@_Courage_ said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
Guess it depends where there in the environment....and if the op counts one death is all that needed...Bullseye could put some stars and sais in deadpools head from a distance...but that would only help if one death is enough....But i could see DP winning to "
Does that really constitute a death? He really wouldn't die from that. Bullseye should be able to tag him with far more accuracy and efficiency, which is why I said he was the better assassin, but Deadpool has a mini uzi. Surely Deadpool can tag him with that. "
Yea your rite..but if he gets his head decapitated it would count as him getting beat because he cant heal without getting his head on his shoulders and no one is going to help him do that......depends how far Bullseye is i dont think a mini uzi is to accurate from a distance
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Courage_
@PirateKing69 said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
Does that really constitute a death? He really wouldn't die from that. Bullseye should be able to tag him with far more accuracy and efficiency, which is why I said he was the better assassin, but Deadpool has a mini uzi. Surely Deadpool can tag him with that. "
Yea your rite..but if he gets his head decapitated it would count as him getting beat because he cant heal without getting his head on his shoulders and no one is going to help him do that......depends how far Bullseye is i dont think a mini uzi is to accurate from a distance "

Deadpool isn't stupid, he could close the distance. I find it far more likely that Deadpool does this and sprays his uzi to deal with Bullseye than for Deadpool to be completely decapitated. Deadpool has katanas, Lester has sais. There's a big reach advantage.
Rowen545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Rowen545

I don't know who wins but I think it comes down to Domino and Deadpool in the end.