#1 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Which tv survivors are the best?

The world has ended, maybe its crapsack after end planet? maybe the US and Russia and China turned all major cities to dust nukes? maybe its a craptastic plague? zombie apocalypse?

What groups from movie or television are the strongest? smartest? most enduring?

Terminator resistance, MadMax vs The Road vs Revolution vs Jericho vs Defiance vs other tv Survivalists?

#2 Posted by rpottage (880 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on what other tv survivalists are involved; but I'm going to say the Buffyverse (if they're included) since they're constantly going through apocalypses.

#3 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yeah team angel got LA sent to Hell

#4 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

The Winchester Brothers. Future Dean managed to survive when Lucifer took over the world, filled with Croatian infected people and various demons.

#5 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

.

#6 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me who has had to shoot their mother in the head at point blank as a child right after watching her waist get cut open and see her bleed out like a stuck pig?

#7 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

.@rpottage said:

Depends on what other tv survivalists are involved; but I'm going to say the Buffyverse (if they're included) since they're constantly going through apocalypses

@Skaddix said:

lol yeah team angel got LA sent to Hell


.

@niBBit said:

The Winchester Brothers. Future Dean managed to survive when Lucifer took over the world, filled with Croatian infected people and various demons.

great answers

#8 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Eli, his friend, and his book

#9 Posted by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

i kind of wish you included video games in this one. In which case the fallout series may stomp

#10 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

I defy anyone to identify the 2 images at the top :D

#11 Posted by Pyrogram (36496 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: They honestly suck

#12 Posted by Dextersinister (5989 posts) - - Show Bio

The toughest bar none.

In the comics he survived when bound to a cross for days by biting at the mutant vultures trying to eat his flesh.

#13 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazingscrewonhead the 2nd picture is easily got, its from a cult movie called Zardoz? with Sean Connery

1st pic I'm not sure, possibly Cobat-60?

#14 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah Terminator is a great choice

@Dextersinister said:

The toughest bar none.

In the comics he survived when bound to a cross for days by biting at the mutant vultures trying to eat his flesh.

Is Dredd verse post Apocalyptic or New Dystopian World Order

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Tell me who has had to shoot their mother in the head at point blank as a child right after watching her waist get cut open and see her bleed out like a stuck pig?

My 2 picks.