#1 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Which are the top 10 fighters in the entire DC Universe from your point of view? And who would you rank as the best? Some reasons/ feats as justification would suffice.
Moderator
#2 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine Drakon is the top fighter

followed by [in no specific order]

Richard Dragon
Lady Shiva
Cassandra Cain
Connor Hawke
Batman
Dick Grayson
Bronze Tiger


a few others I cant think of any more

#3 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid
Master Kirigi
Natas
Sensei Otomo
Constatine Drakon
Bruce Wayne
Bronze Tiger
Lady Shiva
David Cain
& Oliver Queen..i know ive missed loads thats it for now.

#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmm. Odd choice for No. 1.
Moderator
#5 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus.Whos odd choice??

#6 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" Karate KidMaster KirigiNatasSensei OtomoConstatine DrakonBruce WayneBronze TigerLady ShivaDavid Cain& Oliver Queen..i know ive missed loads thats it for now. "
No Cassandra Cain? And good old Green Arrow? That is bound to spark controversy...
Moderator
#7 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" @Morpheus.Whos odd choice?? "
Constatine Drakon.
Moderator
#8 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" Karate KidMaster KirigiNatasSensei OtomoConstatine DrakonBruce WayneBronze TigerLady ShivaDavid Cain& Oliver Queen..i know ive missed loads thats it for now. "
No Cassandra Cain? And good old Green Arrow? That is bound to spark controversy... "
I know i missed loads.But thats one thing i like about DC martial atrists there very well matched & on  many occasions trained by the same person.Thats why i added David Cain & not Cassandra & added Oliver Queen.Have to admit how the hell did i forget Richard Dragon? Doh!!!!!!!
#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" Karate KidMaster KirigiNatasSensei OtomoConstatine DrakonBruce WayneBronze TigerLady ShivaDavid Cain& Oliver Queen..i know ive missed loads thats it for now. "
No Cassandra Cain? And good old Green Arrow? That is bound to spark controversy... "
I know i missed loads.But thats one thing i like about DC martial atrists there very well matched & on  many occasions trained by the same person.Thats why i added David Cain & not Cassandra & added Oliver Queen.Have to admit how the hell did i forget Richard Dragon? Doh!!!!!!! "
It is conceivable however, that a pupil can surpass the master. Were your choices in order? If not, who's your No 1?
Moderator
#10 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" @Morpheus.Whos odd choice?? "
Constatine Drakon. "
Hes the only person on DCEarth that can make Connor Hawke look like a total tool and humilate him
Cassie had trouble fighting Connor while he was trying not to fight back and Connor stalemated Shiva

Drakon is number 1 IMO
#11 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" Karate KidMaster KirigiNatasSensei OtomoConstatine DrakonBruce WayneBronze TigerLady ShivaDavid Cain& Oliver Queen..i know ive missed loads thats it for now. "
No Cassandra Cain? And good old Green Arrow? That is bound to spark controversy... "
I know i missed loads.But thats one thing i like about DC martial atrists there very well matched & on  many occasions trained by the same person.Thats why i added David Cain & not Cassandra & added Oliver Queen.Have to admit how the hell did i forget Richard Dragon? Doh!!!!!!! "
It is conceivable however, that a pupil can surpass the master. Were your choices in order? If not, who's your No 1? "
Just the first choice Karate Kid then in no order..
#12 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but I assume as in DCU he means the current DCU timeline... Karate Kid isnt from the base time line...

If ya count him then ya hes number 1

Otherwise Drakon FTW I think he would school Batgirl also

#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Watch it; someone took it literary...
Moderator
#14 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

:P

#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Oliver Queen is not on the list.

#16 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" Oliver Queen is not on the list. "
Why would he be? There are probably 10 overall fighters that are better then him
#17 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Care to give yours Zoom?
Moderator
#18 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Blazed: Richard Dragon tooled Connor Hawke as well.
#19 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Karate Kid
  2. Lady Shiva
  3. Richard Dragon
  4. Cassandra Cain
  5. Batman
  6. Bronze Tiger
  7. Drakon
  8. Conner Hawke
  9. Black Canary
  10. Shadow Thief
Moderator
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid
Richard Dragon
Shiva
Bronze Tiger
Batgirl
Deathstroke
Constantine Drakon
Connor Hawke
Batman
Nightwing

#21 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Johnny_Blazed: Richard Dragon tooled Connor Hawke as well. "
Connor gave him hell and Richard complemented him on his fighting ability

Drakon treats him like the fat kid who gets picked last in gym class
#22 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Karate KidRichard DragonShivaBronze TigerBatgirlDeathstrokeConstantine DrakonConnor HawkeBatmanNightwing "
great list
#23 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"
  1. Karate Kid
  2. Lady Shiva
  3. Richard Dragon
  4. Cassandra Cain
  5. Batman
  6. Bronze Tiger
  7. Drakon
  8. Conner Hawke
  9. Black Canary
  10. Shadow Thief
"
No Deathstroke? I'm shocked...
Moderator
#24 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Batman
2.Wonder Woman (even without powers, she is still a trained amazon)
3.Huntress
4.Batgirl
5.Karate Kid
6.Black Canary
7.Dick Grayson
8.Shadow Thief
9.Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke)
10.R.Dragon

#25 Posted by Kurosaki Ryuken (4 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Karate Kid
  2. Sensei
  3. Richard Dragon
  4. Batgirl
  5. Bronze Tiger
  6. Lady Shiva
  7. Connor Hawke
  8. Constantine Drakon
  9. Batman
  10. Wonder Woman
#26 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Gambler said:
"
  1. Karate Kid
  2. Lady Shiva
  3. Richard Dragon
  4. Cassandra Cain
  5. Batman
  6. Bronze Tiger
  7. Drakon
  8. Conner Hawke
  9. Black Canary
  10. Shadow Thief
"
No Deathstroke? I'm shocked... "
Deathstroke isnt that great a fighter..hes good don't get me wrong but its because of his physical stats and reflexes
#27 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
There seems to be a general agreement for the following:

Karate Kid, Batgirl, Batman, Drakon, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva, Connor Hawke.
Moderator
#28 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter?

#29 Edited by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
Ya know I was just thinking about that
I guess people dont consider him a Martial artist because boxing isnt technically a martial art
#30 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
He isnt any better than the people on those lists besides this one.@Caligula said:
"

1.Batman
2.Wonder Woman (even without powers, she is still a trained amazon)
3.Huntress
4.Batgirl
5.Karate Kid
6.Black Canary
7.Dick Grayson
8.Shadow Thief
9.Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke)
10.R.Dragon

"
In which he's better than about 3 of them
#31 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Gambler said:
"
  1. Karate Kid
  2. Lady Shiva
  3. Richard Dragon
  4. Cassandra Cain
  5. Batman
  6. Bronze Tiger
  7. Drakon
  8. Conner Hawke
  9. Black Canary
  10. Shadow Thief
"
No Deathstroke? I'm shocked... "
Deathstroke isnt that great a fighter..hes good don't get me wrong but its because of his physical stats and reflexes "
It's part of his fighting style though. Batgirl p.e. is great, but would people claim her to beat so many opponents around here without her movement reading ability? It's just part of her, what gives her an edge. Same with Slade.
Moderator
#32 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Gambler said:
"
  1. Karate Kid
  2. Lady Shiva
  3. Richard Dragon
  4. Cassandra Cain
  5. Batman
  6. Bronze Tiger
  7. Drakon
  8. Conner Hawke
  9. Black Canary
  10. Shadow Thief
"
No Deathstroke? I'm shocked... "
Deathstroke isnt that great a fighter..hes good don't get me wrong but its because of his physical stats and reflexes "
It's part of his fighting style though. Batgirl p.e. is great, but would people claim her to beat so many opponents around here without her movement reading ability? It's just part of her, what gives her an edge. Same with Slade. "
hmmm you have a point but...

Cassie actually trained to get her abilities ... Slade got his abilities through a special procedure ....
#33 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassie has metahuman speed. and she's allowed to be on lists

Deathstroke should too.

#34 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't think Slade should be on the list... His enhancements give him an unfair advantage

#35 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
He isnt any better than the people on those lists besides this one.@Caligula said:
"

1.Batman
2.Wonder Woman (even without powers, she is still a trained amazon)
3.Huntress
4.Batgirl
5.Karate Kid
6.Black Canary
7.Dick Grayson
8.Shadow Thief
9.Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke)
10.R.Dragon

"
In which he's better than about 3 of them"

and just wich ones is he betterm than, and i would love proof and explanations, cause Wildcat's a joke, to all of these lists, including mine
#36 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Gambler said:
"
  1. Karate Kid
  2. Lady Shiva
  3. Richard Dragon
  4. Cassandra Cain
  5. Batman
  6. Bronze Tiger
  7. Drakon
  8. Conner Hawke
  9. Black Canary
  10. Shadow Thief
"
No Deathstroke? I'm shocked... "
Deathstroke isnt that great a fighter..hes good don't get me wrong but its because of his physical stats and reflexes "
It's part of his fighting style though. Batgirl p.e. is great, but would people claim her to beat so many opponents around here without her movement reading ability? It's just part of her, what gives her an edge. Same with Slade. "
hmmm you have a point but...Cassie actually trained to get her abilities ... Slade got his abilities through a special procedure .... "
Well, you can't blame a person for having them; it's like getting mad at a Spider-man vs Batman thread, because Spidey accidentally got bit by a spider and has powers, while Bats does not.
Moderator
#37 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
Ya know I was just thinking about thatI guess people dont consider him a Martial artist because boxing isnt technically a martial art "
how is it not a martial art?
#38 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
He isnt any better than the people on those lists besides this one.@Caligula said:
"

1.Batman
2.Wonder Woman (even without powers, she is still a trained amazon)
3.Huntress
4.Batgirl
5.Karate Kid
6.Black Canary
7.Dick Grayson
8.Shadow Thief
9.Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke)
10.R.Dragon

"
In which he's better than about 3 of them"
and just wich ones is he betterm than, and i would love proof and explanations, cause Wildcat's a joke, to all of these lists, including mine "
When has huntress been a top fighter?

and why should Wonder Womans amazon fighting styles be above what wildcat knows.
#39 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
He isnt any better than the people on those lists besides this one.@Caligula said:
"

1.Batman
2.Wonder Woman (even without powers, she is still a trained amazon)
3.Huntress
4.Batgirl
5.Karate Kid
6.Black Canary
7.Dick Grayson
8.Shadow Thief
9.Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke)
10.R.Dragon

"
In which he's better than about 3 of them"
and just wich ones is he betterm than, and i would love proof and explanations, cause Wildcat's a joke, to all of these lists, including mine "
When has huntress been a top fighter?and why should Wonder Womans amazon fighting styles be above what wildcat knows."

for one, Huntress has survived against WonderWoman at full strength (did not win but was also not defeated) and you really think all the Training an Amazon must endure is easier than a boxers?
#40 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
He isnt any better than the people on those lists besides this one.@Caligula said:
"

1.Batman
2.Wonder Woman (even without powers, she is still a trained amazon)
3.Huntress
4.Batgirl
5.Karate Kid
6.Black Canary
7.Dick Grayson
8.Shadow Thief
9.Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke)
10.R.Dragon

"
In which he's better than about 3 of them"
and just wich ones is he betterm than, and i would love proof and explanations, cause Wildcat's a joke, to all of these lists, including mine "
When has huntress been a top fighter?and why should Wonder Womans amazon fighting styles be above what wildcat knows."
for one, Huntress has survived against WonderWoman at full strength (did not win but was also not defeated) and you really think all the Training an Amazon must endure is easier than a boxers? "
when was that?
#41 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
"@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
He isnt any better than the people on those lists besides this one.@Caligula said:
"

1.Batman
2.Wonder Woman (even without powers, she is still a trained amazon)
3.Huntress
4.Batgirl
5.Karate Kid
6.Black Canary
7.Dick Grayson
8.Shadow Thief
9.Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke)
10.R.Dragon

"
In which he's better than about 3 of them"
and just wich ones is he betterm than, and i would love proof and explanations, cause Wildcat's a joke, to all of these lists, including mine "
When has huntress been a top fighter?and why should Wonder Womans amazon fighting styles be above what wildcat knows."
for one, Huntress has survived against WonderWoman at full strength (did not win but was also not defeated) and you really think all the Training an Amazon must endure is easier than a boxers? "
when was that?"

watch the Justice League series, it's in of the last episodes
#42 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
Ya know I was just thinking about thatI guess people dont consider him a Martial artist because boxing isnt technically a martial art "
how is it not a martial art? "

martial arts

–noun
any of the traditional forms of Oriental self-defense or combat that utilize physical skill and coordination without weapons, as karate, aikido, judo, or kung fu, often practiced as sport.
Also, martial art.


martial artist, noun


I think boxing originated from Europe .... although this online dictionary isnt very reliable so it may not be too accurate

But yeah I think Wildcat should be in the top 10.. as far as pure fighting skill goes
#43 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: That's a cartoon


Wildcat does more than just boxing
#44 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
"@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
He isnt any better than the people on those lists besides this one.@Caligula said:
"

1.Batman
2.Wonder Woman (even without powers, she is still a trained amazon)
3.Huntress
4.Batgirl
5.Karate Kid
6.Black Canary
7.Dick Grayson
8.Shadow Thief
9.Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke)
10.R.Dragon

"
In which he's better than about 3 of them"
and just wich ones is he betterm than, and i would love proof and explanations, cause Wildcat's a joke, to all of these lists, including mine "
When has huntress been a top fighter?and why should Wonder Womans amazon fighting styles be above what wildcat knows."
for one, Huntress has survived against WonderWoman at full strength (did not win but was also not defeated) and you really think all the Training an Amazon must endure is easier than a boxers? "
when was that?"
watch the Justice League series, it's in of the last episodes "
No comment. And non canon...
Moderator
#45 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@the human Juggernaut said:
" so no one thinks that wildcat is a top 10 fighter? "
He isnt any better than the people on those lists besides this one.@Caligula said:
"

1.Batman
2.Wonder Woman (even without powers, she is still a trained amazon)
3.Huntress
4.Batgirl
5.Karate Kid
6.Black Canary
7.Dick Grayson
8.Shadow Thief
9.Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke)
10.R.Dragon

"
In which he's better than about 3 of them"
and just wich ones is he betterm than, and i would love proof and explanations, cause Wildcat's a joke, to all of these lists, including mine "
When has huntress been a top fighter?and why should Wonder Womans amazon fighting styles be above what wildcat knows."
for one, Huntress has survived against WonderWoman at full strength (did not win but was also not defeated) and you really think all the Training an Amazon must endure is easier than a boxers? "
lol dude that was DCAU





#46 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@Caligula: That's a cartoonWildcat does more than just boxing"

so what if it's cartoon, doesn't change the fact that it's one of here feats now like it or not. you are trying to act like the comics are okay but the show isn't just because you didn't like it doesn't change the fact it happened
#47 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya know actually...I believe Wildcat also mastered Muay Thai so that would technically make him a martial artist

#48 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Animation are not - repeat - are not canon.
Moderator
#49 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@Caligula: That's a cartoonWildcat does more than just boxing"
so what if it's cartoon, doesn't change the fact that it's one of here feats now like it or not. you are trying to act like the comics are okay but the show isn't just because you didn't like it doesn't change the fact it happened "
....
#50 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@Caligula: That's a cartoonWildcat does more than just boxing"
so what if it's cartoon, doesn't change the fact that it's one of here feats now like it or not. you are trying to act like the comics are okay but the show isn't just because you didn't like it doesn't change the fact it happened "
I don't think you even remember the episode then, since it was actually hawkgirl and vixen fighting wonder woman, while huntress ran off to find roulette.