Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By beautifulrevery

The Tomorrow people from the CW show of the same name take on movie/TV heroes and villains. For those that don't know of them their powers are the 3 Ts. Telepathy, Telekinesis, and teleportation. This evolution has stripped them of their power to kill except for John due to experimentation.

The Tomorrow People team consists of:

Cara(no mental breakdowns)

Russell

John(will kill if pushed to far)

and

Stephen(can use time stop only if he is the last person on the team)

Vs

Movie/Tv team:

Arrow

Bane

Nolanverse Batman

John diggle

(I know realize I should have named this The Tomorrow People vs Green Arrow/Batman team)

Starting distance: 100ft

Prior knowledge

Morals are on though Bane and the heroes will work together.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I haven't seen the last couple of episodes but John was able to move around a room dozen of times in under a second through teleporting,360 No Scope an Ultra agent that already had his gun on him before he reacted.

Stephen was able to time freeze a bullet after it was fired.

Because of their Telepathy,they know everything the GA/BM team thinks before they do.

GA/BM Team can't compete with their speed or telepathy.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus:

John had to seriously focus. And I mean seriously focus in order to teleport that quickly and it left him completely exhausted. I limited time freeze to. Only if he's the last one remaining ikon his team. And while it's great to think that they have the advantage because of their telepathy during combat they have no feats to show that they use it to determine their opponents next move. Everyone has prior knowledge so I think it's more even than you believe.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@pr0metheus:

John had to seriously focus. And I mean seriously focus in order to teleport that quickly and it left him completely exhausted. I limited time freeze to. Only if he's the last one remaining ikon his team. And while it's great to think that they have the advantage because of their telepathy during combat they have no feats to show that they use it to determine their opponents next move. Everyone has prior knowledge so I think it's more even than you believe.

I'm sure he'd focus once Bane drops one of his team. I saw that, I mean that as when he is alone but I also meant he was able to react to a bullet after it was fired which something that only Arrow has something close to.

That's true about the telepathy for some of them but it seems to be Kara's thing she does IIRC.

They can also win by BFR through teleporting them away.