The Tick vs The Thing

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Who wins in a battle between The Tick vs The Thing ? Battles takes place in New York City. Random Encounter. Fighters start 50 Feet Apart.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give this to the thing

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By New_World_Order

Tick feats?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 King_Saturn  Online
theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The thing can't hurt Tick, Tick wins.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By New_World_Order
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 King_Saturn  Online

Nah, it wont be that easy for The Tick.

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedckid said:

The thing can't hurt Tick, Tick wins.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say the Tick.

The almighty Toon-Force

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 King_Saturn  Online

Spoon !

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#13 owie  Moderator

The TV Tick, at least, was pretty darn indestructible. I think he'd win legitimately without the Toon Force, although his idiocy may get in the way.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Maybe the Tick

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

would like to see this one, 50/50.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPOOOON !!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing beats him around a bit, then just decides to outsmart him. Tick is not exactly a genius.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Well, I looked for a scan but I couldn't find it. However, sometime fairly on in the original run on The Tick it was stated that the Ticks superpower is basically that he becomes however powerful the plot needs him to become.

By that logic the Tick could hypothetically stand up to Superman or Thor. I don't think Ben stand's much of a chance.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thing is too smart to lose to this r*tard

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

@king_saturn: Well, I looked for a scan but I couldn't find it. However, sometime fairly on in the original run on The Tick it was stated that the Ticks superpower is basically that he becomes however powerful the plot needs him to become.

By that logic the Tick could hypothetically stand up to Superman or Thor. I don't think Ben stand's much of a chance.

I don't think there is enough to suggest that Tick could be on Thor or Superman level physically... I don't care what is stated.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onemoreposter said:

I don't think there is enough to suggest that Tick could be on Thor or Superman level physically... I don't care what is stated.

y u no care?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 King_Saturn  Online

@king_saturn said:

@onemoreposter said:

y u no care?

because "anything" can be stated... what's important is what is actually shown.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77 said:

@king_saturn said:

@onemoreposter said:

y u no care?

thats true

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Onemoreposter

@king_saturn said:

@russellmania77 said:

@king_saturn said:

@onemoreposter said:

y u no care?

thats true

Well, the fact that the Tick's level of strength/ability seems to adjust as is needed by the current plot has been shown. However, this has been shown of many, many characters. We also know that we have yet to see the upper limits of the Ticks strength and durability.

So Saturn King I'll say this, from what we've actually seen, the Thing has the Tick completely outclassed physically

However, I personally feel that the Tick would overcome the Thing in a fight, either through finding out that he can actually match Ben physically, or through sheer goofiness

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 King_Saturn  Online

@russellmania77 said:

@king_saturn said:

@russellmania77 said:

@king_saturn said:

@onemoreposter said:

y u no care?

thats true

Well, the fact that the Tick's level of strength/ability seems to adjust as is needed by the current plot has been shown. However, this has been shown of many, many characters. We also know that we have yet to see the upper limits of the Ticks strength and durability.

So Saturn King I'll say this, from what we've actually seen, the Thing has the Tick completely outclassed physically

However, I personally feel that the Tick would overcome the Thing in a fight, either through finding out that he can actually match Ben physically, or through sheer goofiness

Okay, but Tick's strength never seems to have to adjust much due to the low level of competition he has so it's almost a moot point.

That's Right

Toon Force is what will be Tick's key here...

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Tick has stood up to his fair share of robots, monsters, and even an evil god. While many of his adversaries are definitely low level, certainly not all of them are.

You keep referring to toon force. Are we using feats from the cartoon version of the Tick as well, because that would push the scales farther into the Tick's favor.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 King_Saturn  Online

Comic Tick has stood up to his fair share of robots, monsters, and even an evil god. While many of his adversaries are definitely low level, certainly not all of them are.

You keep referring to toon force. Are we using feats from the cartoon version of the Tick as well, because that would push the scales farther into the Tick's favor.

Superman and Thor are way above you average Robot, Monster and certain Gods as well. Think the Ares of the Marvel Universe for example... and since we don't know the level of these people Tick has fought... these feats are useless anyways. I mean it's not like The Tick has fought someone who could crush cities with a single blow or anything like that.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Floopay

In all good conscience I can't vote against the Tick. He got knocked into space, and was fully conscious by the time he came back down!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OhNos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OhNos

Just had to come here and say the Tick would win hands down, depending on the win qualifications. If its by KO then maybe the Thing because in the cartoon version he has been knocked out pretty easily by "sneak" attacks XD but to the death then the Tick but I doubt he would kill Ben unless its by accident since he's pretty dim. Not going to post this without his major abilities: nigh-invulnerability and "drama force" which increases his strength the more the situation calls for, so yes, Ben is going down if its to the death or whenever Ben just decides to give up because the Tick isn't going down permanently.