#1 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"I honestly don't see how he can even get a hit off...."

He has that resilience but yeah he wont hit her but it would be entertaining to see how many times she zaps him and he keeps getting back up. He may win just by her giving up beating on him.

#2 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the mighty man what cries spoon beat pheremones and tight red jumpsuits? This straight up Tick and Jessica no arthur no avengers. Who wins?

#3 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucky shot, or just human error gives this to Tick.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't see how he can even get a hit off....

#5 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

all she would need is her pheromone powers to beat him. lol

#6 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

You kidding me? I don't think Tick would really recognize the attraction. He's like a kid, remember.

#7 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"You kidding me? I don't think Tick would really recognize the attraction. He's like a kid, remember."

Yes does the Tick every indeed notice such things as physical attraction? I say he wears her down as she tries to reason with him an impossible feat.

#8 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually. Would Tick hit a woman?

#9 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad no Arthur. I think Arthur dating Spider-Woman would be cool.

Do you know what's funny? Avengers and Arthur would both be causes for Tick to lose. Avengers for straight up beat-down, and Arthur would try his damndest to talk Tick out of his current behavior.

#10 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think he would but he would inadvertently knock her from her precarious perch as he bounds from rooftop to rooftop causing the fight in the first place.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Actually. Would Tick hit a woman?"

He hasn't but that doesn't mean he wouldn't.

#12 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much. And every fight Spider-Woman is in means there's a chance of wardrobe malfunction.

#13 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes which is why we had to remove them from the equation Mighty Blue Justice needs some kind of advantage here. The truth is in this fight I think we all win in just the sheer entertainment value of the scenario.

#14 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is of course compounded by the mighty clumsiness of the Tick I say he accidently disrobes her the fight ends with her running into the building with him holding her costume and a confused spider zapped look on his face.

#15 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmm. This scenario is why I hate comics. Because by all acounts, it should happen. Yet, it never, ever will.

#16 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol never put anything past the House of Ideas! I can see Quesada now "Brilliant! Bendis you shall write this, and I shall draw it! Now go my minions and throw Sentry in their somewhere just for good measure."

#17 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely, dude. In fact, I've always wanted to see someone like Jim Lee's entire portfolio, because you know they've drawn sh-t like this all the time, and just keep it for themselves.

#18 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

I would buy it I have always felt Marvel needs a book in which they truly make fun of themselves. Plus I would be much Happier if the Inhumans got all pissed off cause chairface carved his name on the moon and they had to live in a canyon carved by part of his name. I mean they have Howard the Duck why not the Tick

#19 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Most def...I badly wanna read the Tick comics, dude, but they're impossible to find and I have no money.

#20 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Great Show a truly iconic character and I really would love to read this fight.

#21 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna see a comic where it's all comic universes, combined. Not like Amalgam. Just, like, Batman, Captain America, Spawn, Tick, Witchblade, Ash...all of it. And yes, I want to see Tick interact with the MU, badly.

#22 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude. Very great it would be.

#23 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol that kinda reminds me of that old antidrug cartoon where everyone from pop culture was there ah childhood. I mean seriously though how great would it be to see the tick crying "Avengers SPOON!"

#24 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio

The Tick would win here. The Tick isnt a conventional comic book superhero. He seems to have a level of durability to him thats like a cartoon character like Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck. He wont lose here to Spider-Woman cause he could overpower her.

#25 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"The Tick would win here. The Tick isnt a conventional comic book superhero. He seems to have a level of durability to him thats like a cartoon character like Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck. He wont lose here to Spider-Woman cause he could overpower her. "

I wonder. Tick vs Juggernaut.

#26 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"

King Saturn says:

"The Tick would win here. The Tick isnt a conventional comic book superhero. He seems to have a level of durability to him thats like a cartoon character like Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck. He wont lose here to Spider-Woman cause he could overpower her. "

"
Yeah. That would be a great fight to me. The Tick may actually defeat Juggernaut here.  But it wont be easy...
#27 Edited by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"

King Saturn says:

"
Yeah. That would be a great fight to me. The Tick may actually defeat Juggernaut here.  But it wont be easy...
"
No matter how unstoppable juggernaut is, he is no real match for human stupidity incarnate.