#1 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Deadpool faces off against the mighty Tick! Fight starts in The City.

Overview:

Deadpool has been hired to take on the Tick in this mighty crossover comic. The Tick is unaware of who Deadpool is. Arthur, annoyed with the Tick and his silliness, has decided to buy the Tick exclusive tickets to go see a local carnival while it is in town. The Tick, unaware that Arthur is just trying to get rid of him, decides to go to the carnival and bring the little wooden boy along with him. The Tick then arrives at the carnival and visit the attractions which include: Juggling Flaming Knives act, dunk tank, petting zoo, bearded lady, firebreathers, tight rope walk, man getting shot out of a cannon, strong man, several miscellaneous games, ferris wheel, elephant rides, a magician, and a large food court. Most importantly, the Tick plans to see all of them! When will Deadpool strike?

Rules

1. Win by KO, Incapacitation, Submission, or Death!

2. Morals on

3. Deadpool has 1 week prep, and 200,000 dollars to spend on his arsenal.

4. Please state who you think will win, and by what means. Where you think Deadpool will strike. Last but not least, who you think will be more hilarious!

The Tick

vs.

Deadpool

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Posted by Kraden (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead Pool shoots himself out of the cannon, with hidden blades goes for the Ticks Throat, which the Tick sees a spoon on the ground picks it up which makes Dead Pool miss and the Tick yells out SPOOOOOON!!!!!

#3 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5515 posts) - - Show Bio

They dont fight. They ride off into the sunset to annoy superheros everywhere. lmao I WOULD SO READ THIS CROSSOVER!!

#4 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5515 posts) - - Show Bio

To be serious..as hard as that is. Deadpool is the more skilled fighter here, Tick is stronger by far but wade has survived encounters with Juggernaut and Hulk..someone who is weaker shouldn't be a problem. Tick never had to fight he just walked through cats or landed on them lol. But I see these too being fast friends after a minor altercation..and as I said before they ride off to piss of the most iritable charecters they could find. Wolverine, Rulk, Hulk. Plus having Tick by his side wouldn't be such a bad idea. Iron Fist has Luke, Rick Jones had Hulk (dosen't need him much now) and Deadpool has the Tick. Oh yea...SPOOOOOON!! Had to be done. lol

#5 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

DP shoots himself in front of tick and as tick runs over to help him out we see the grenade in DP'S hand .btw the tick cartoon was awesome

#6 Posted by Nefarious (19663 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can't hurt Tick.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is that beside Deadpool?

#8 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool cant hurt the Tick....

I would pay to read a crossover of the two though...

SPOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: I wanna say that's Hercules but I'm not 100% certain

Also, I also really wish they'd do that crossover after I wrote that as well...it'd be epic.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

dp fanboy here

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, just putting this comment in to revive this thread. It makes me happy :P.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Deadpool can't hurt Tick.
#13 Posted by God_Spawn (37681 posts) - - Show Bio

MUST RESIST...THE POWER..OF PHYSICS!!!

#14 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

see these are the sort of questions that only God knows like, can a lightsaber hurt superman? or when is the COD series gonna end?

#15 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I like bumping this thread so...bump!

#16 Posted by P0wer (55 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool... He never dies. if he can't die than he can't get ko'd.

#17 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

To be serious..as hard as that is. Deadpool is the more skilled fighter here, Tick is stronger by far but wade has survived encounters with Juggernaut and Hulk..someone who is weaker shouldn't be a problem. Tick never had to fight he just walked through cats or landed on them lol. But I see these too being fast friends after a minor altercation..and as I said before they ride off to piss of the most iritable charecters they could find. Wolverine, Rulk, Hulk. Plus having Tick by his side wouldn't be such a bad idea. Iron Fist has Luke, Rick Jones had Hulk (dosen't need him much now) and Deadpool has the Tick. Oh yea...SPOOOOOON!! Had to be done. lol

The ticks powers grow with the drama of the situation if there is any buildup Deadpool may find himself faceing a hulk level threat. Sometimes he is a couple tonner and sometimes he can Do rythmic gymnattics with a train. Depending on that factor the tick may pose a threat. HOWEVEr if they are in character i see this ending with a draw.

#18 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can't really hurt Tick but there fight would be HILARIOUS! and Tick's powers increase as the drama increases and there won't be any drama in this fight so deadpool won't be beaten.... In the end they compliment eachother on there costumes and get cotton candy

#19 Posted by Nefarious (19663 posts) - - Show Bio

The Tick knocks his lights out since he is stronger.

#20 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

The Tick is nigh-invulnerable. Nothing Deadpool could throw at him would do anything. He can't even annoy him into submission since Tick would just banter right along with him.

#21 Posted by Kinasin_ (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

The Tick.

#22 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

The Tick has got this.

He's nigh-invunerable!!!