This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Vintendo11 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing Vs. The Hulk who would win and why?

#2 Posted by Saren (25117 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done, Hulk.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok hasn't this become obvious by now? Even a calm Hulk doesn't start too far from Ben and Hulk just gets better while Thing stays the same.

#4 Posted by beatboks1 (7533 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins pretty easily. Thing is at most an 80 to 90 Tonner, Hulk +100 and when Mad a lot +

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: By hand book definitions Thing is supposedly around there, but based off feats Thing should be well beyond that.

#6 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done to death. Hulk wins.

#7 Posted by Falcor (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Hulk's combination of strength, durability, healing and increasing all 3 as he gets madder is too much for the Thing to handle most of the time.

#8 Posted by McGrath (7 posts) - - Show Bio

big pile of rocks is how this'll end

#9 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce alone could take on the Thing.

#10 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

Amusing.
#11 Posted by The Stegman (26062 posts) - - Show Bio

i can finally say this.... 

Hulk wins 

ahhhhh

#12 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Amusing.

Hey! Bannertech shields are no pushover. Bruce was able to take a beating from the Juggernaut using them. As for offence, he carries around an Old Power taser that is capable of knocking Wolverine on his ass (he also boasts that it could scramble Logan's brains). Plus he has a pocket teleporter in his satchel that connects him to his labs. He's a walking armory.

#13 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Amusing.

Hey! Bannertech shields are no pushover. Bruce was able to take a beating from the Juggernaut using them. As for offence, he carries around an Old Power taser that is capable of knocking Wolverine on his ass (he also boasts that it could scramble Logan's brains). Plus he has a pocket teleporter in his satchel that connects him to his labs. He's a walking armory.

Knocking Logan on his ass is almost a prerequisite to being a recurring Marvel character. ;P 

Eh, I would still dispute that Ben would find a way to squash Banner if push comes to shove.
#14 Posted by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? A teleporting satchel?

#15 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hulk smashes Rock Man
#16 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

Really? A teleporting satchel?

Teleporting man-purses are the travel devices of the future.
#17 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Amusing.

Knocking Logan on his ass is almost a prerequisite to being a recurring Marvel character. ;P Eh, I would still dispute that Ben would find a way to squash Banner if push comes to shove.
You a bad man Banner....bad bad man
#18 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Amusing.

Knocking Logan on his ass is almost a prerequisite to being a recurring Marvel character. ;P Eh, I would still dispute that Ben would find a way to squash Banner if push comes to shove.
You a bad man Banner....bad bad man
Where's this scan from? 'Tis epic.
#19 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Incredible Hulk #603

The Hulk? Pffft please. Banner is real monster.
#20 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

I'm stealing these scans. 
#21 Posted by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

i can finally say this.... Hulk wins ahhhhh

enjoy it while you can ... as he won't win many on comicvine ..

#22 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Bow to one with skill far greater than your own! Jokes XD. Support the Banner movement, is all I ask in return ;D

#23 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum: Pfft. Banner needs to earn my respect. Tossing Logan like a softball just doesn't cut it. 
#24 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum: Pfft. Banner needs to earn my respect. Tossing Logan like a softball just doesn't cut it.

You dare?!

#25 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

You dare?!

I only jest, easily taunted one.
#26 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

You dare?!

Oh OK, because I was limbering my fingers to prepare for an all out war of the words. Tis a joke, like my previous post good sir.

#27 Posted by Nefarious (22932 posts) - - Show Bio

This ain't our first rodeo. This has been thousands of times. 

#28 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

You dare?!

Oh OK, because I was limbering my fingers to prepare for an all out war of the words. Tis a joke, like my previous post good sir.

.....BANNER SUCKS. 

*Runs in a terrified manner*
#29 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

You dare?!

.....BANNER SUCKS. *Runs in a terrified manner*

I now abduct you into the hall of fame of those who were brave enough to write that out loud in capital letters. I will now proceed to vacate my throne *stoops into a corner*

#30 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

You dare?!

I now abduct you into the hall of fame of those who were brave enough to write that out loud in capital letters. I will now proceed to vacate my throne *stoops into a corner*

All hail me, the conquering Hero!
#31 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

You dare?!

Did you just say that Doom sucks?

*Round 2*

Fight!

#32 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Illuminatus said:

You dare?!

Did you just say that Doom sucks?

*Round 2*

Fight!

In Latveria, Doom put YOU in blender!
#33 Posted by catfightfan (603 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ben were fighting to save Alicia or Sue, then I would place bets on him.

#34 Posted by HolySerpent (12819 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner or hulk wins

#35 Edited by SoA (5249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: didnt he kill butt load of people previous to that comic? the whole reason we have planet and world war hulk?

#36 Posted by Saren (25117 posts) - - Show Bio

This has gone on for 2 pages?

Moderator Online
#37 Posted by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

I'm stealing these scans.

The best part of that whole story other than Daken wiping the floor with that brat Skaar was Daken using Wolverine's head to block his sword slash. Good durability feat Logan too.

#38 Posted by RisingBean (4775 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Fixit Hulk won. Check out Incredible Hulk #350 for a great read.

#39 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk
#40 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: No, they were honestly just afraid of him and the massive damage he causes... plus he alone raised insurance costs to the the sky.

#41 Posted by NeptunianEagle (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash rocks.

#42 Edited by BecauseImSpiderMan (14 posts) - - Show Bio

heck even joe fixit STOMPS thing 

#43 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Even spikey, upgraded thing had a good fight with Grey Hulk. Normal thing vs Normal hulk? :/

#44 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk was beating Thing and Wolverine while being weakened by a concoction of Banner's. He wins.

#45 Posted by Dredeuced (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing's always just been there to take hits while his team pulls out the stops. He's a great character but greatly outmatched.

#46 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18808 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk.

unless thing gets more respect and unless he gets an amp, he won't be able to beat the hulk EVER.

even recently hulk beat the thing and wolverine while being weakened by a radioactive brew.

#47 Posted by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL im stupid I thought you's were talking about The Thing you know the one in the scary movie that can copy whoever it sees thats why i joined this. Not the The Thing from The Fantastic Four i mean the The Thing from the new movie that replaced the old one..............i'll shut up. '_'