• 65 results
#1 Posted by SSFMM (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win? they are all in there prime versions and its a fight till the death 
Who if anyone would get demolished?  

#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would win. Everyone else would get demolished.

#3 Posted by whacknasty (5596 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Superman would win. Everyone else would get demolished. "
Yes indeed.
#4 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2169 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
Umm....yeah. ;-)
#5 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos
#6 Posted by velle37 (6038 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes
#7 Posted by Renee (10265 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
"Superman would win. Everyone else would get demolished. "

QFT.  An easy win for the Man of Steel!
#8 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing and Luke don't have a chance.
It's gonna be a Superman/Hulk battle with more leaning towards Superman.

#9 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Cage even here?

#10 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"Why is Cage even here? "

the thing as well gets beat pretty quick,hulk ends up fighting supes,,,,,,,supes will win.
#11 Edited by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:

" @erik said:

"Why is Cage even here? "
the thing as well gets beat pretty quick,hulk ends up fighting supes,,,,,,,supes will win. "
Thing is in the 100 ton class so most can at least understand the mistake. Cage is nothing here.
#12 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman kicks all these guys to the curb.

#13 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik:
yep the thing always gives a good fight for sure,cage is a non-entity here,one bombed by supes hes gone,,,,supes gets a win here for sure.hulk vs supes is always nice to see though.
#14 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:
not wise to pee him off really is it now.
#16 Posted by hdorman1 (4633 posts) - - Show Bio

it is an outrageous fight really 
supes destroys 

#17 Posted by AlmightyBob (93 posts) - - Show Bio

it's rather uneven 2 b honest
#18 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless they pile on Superman early he's going to be the last man standing.

#19 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#20 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortanono: 

do you just pick the oposite of the obvious?
#21 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

In JLA/Avengers She-hulk, Iron-Man, Namor, and Wonder-Man(?) beat Superman unconscious.

#22 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
" In JLA/Avengers She-hulk, Iron-Man, Namor, and Wonder-Man(?) beat Superman unconscious. "
Which is complete bullcrap. Superman could solo all these guys without effort within moments.
#23 Posted by Jake Fury (19269 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" In JLA/Avengers She-hulk, Iron-Man, Namor, and Wonder-Man(?) beat Superman unconscious. "
Which is complete bullcrap. Superman could solo all these guys without effort within moments. "
#24 Edited by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
Which is complete bullcrap. Superman could solo all these guys without effort within moments. "
"

BRB. Told you so. Know your role and so on...
#25 Posted by ComicStooge (14109 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman with no effort at all.
#26 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone: please, if that fight had shown superman accurately he'd speed trash these guys within minutes. None of them could even keep up with him, let alone match his stomping power.
#27 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
1. Crossovers are non-cannon. 2. Even if it was cannon it would be obvious PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity)
#28 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
1. Crossovers are non-cannon. 2. Even if it was cannon it would be obvious PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity) "
Um, It IS Cannon. Marvel and DC wrote and produced and published it for the readers that way. Deny all you like but he was out cold for two pages.
#29 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
1. Crossovers are non-cannon. 2. Even if it was cannon it would be obvious PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity) "
Um, It IS Cannon. Marvel and DC wrote and produced and published it for the readers that way. Deny all you like but he was out cold for two pages. "
See number 2 for my response.
#30 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone: it isn't that it was written by marvel and DC does not make a story canon, if it was every Marvel what if story and DC elseworld would be canon, which we know they aren't.
#31 Edited by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

WRONG. This storyline is referenced in both universes after the fact. Not just in the Marvel Handbook, but in an issue of Green Lantern as well. Like I said Ignorance is bliss. This story was written and published as cannon of that you may be sure, Big Blue got stomped out by the Marvel B-team and that my friend is damn true.

What If? and Elseworlds are cannon and take place in the larger Multi-verse on paralell worlds elements from both have crossed over with the main universes before. Please see DC's "52" or read an issue of Marvel's "Exiles" None of you seem to know what you are talking about.

#32 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
@Thor's hammmer said:
" Superman solos "
@velle37 said:
" Supes "
@Crom-Cruach said:
" Superman kicks all these guys to the curb. "
@hdorman1 said:
" it is an outrageous fight really supes destroys  "
#33 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
"Superman would win. Everyone else would get demolished. "
#34 Posted by JEdThing (171 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing is too cool not to have a picture on this thread :)
#35 Posted by Danilo018 (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
"In JLA/Avengers She-hulk, Iron-Man, Namor, and Wonder-Man(?) beat Superman unconscious. "

The main reason the koed him was Herc. And Namor wasn't involved in the beat-down.
#36 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman
Hulk
Thing
Luke Cage

As long as Superman decides to take them out in order of strength/skill.

#37 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman slaughters and I die a little on the inside for even responding to this thread.

#38 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2169 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Fortanono:  do you just pick the oposite of the obvious? "
He always does that...
#39 Posted by oiHooliganismoi (517 posts) - - Show Bio

what hulk are we talking about? what thing are we talking about ?  not that it matters but just helps me decide who takes second between hulk and thing cause super man comes out on top

#40 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555: 

I have to give him credit for trolling that hard he's a regular with quite a few posts but he's always wrong
#41 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danilo018 said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
"In JLA/Avengers She-hulk, Iron-Man, Namor, and Wonder-Man(?) beat Superman unconscious. "
The main reason the koed him was Herc. And Namor wasn't involved in the beat-down. "
Sorry about Namor My Memory is "Cloudy". 
@Nobody said:
" Superman Hulk Thing Luke Cage  As long as Superman decides to take them out in order of strength/skill. "

Agreed, Though I will say there are a lot of unrealistic superman fans around here. He has been gradually de-powered since the Golden Age, and while he will always be the first and greatest to think this fight would be a cakewalk is just plain silly. I would assume Superman could triumph but I would not put any money on it.
#42 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

turoksonofstone  
Sry bub but your logic = faill 

First off yes from what i know that was cannon. 

Second. Superman has just defeated Thor (so its after a hard battle). . So this was Thor + that team that was able to take down Superman in a very PIS fight.

Now that thing is complete PIS. For that to NOT be PIS those guys should have never been able to even see Superman (hiting him is just ridiculous ). Imagine you traying to hit a bullet after it has been shot, or better yet try to catch it lol  
But Superman does not even need to use his speed to defeat those guys. He should have NO problem 1 shoting any of them. Also Superman could just sit there and let them hit him till they brake there hands, nothing else would happen. 

Yes that fight was PIS. The fact that its cannon means little if its PIS. There was a comic where Black Panter was able to put SILVER SURFER in a ARMLOCK and it was cannon. PIS is PIS and we don't use that on these forums. 

This fight is just to easy for Superman. The other ones can't even see Superman, they can't even hurt Superman. He could trow them all in the Sun before they even know what is happening ... 

Yes Superman stomps this.
#43 Posted by The Average Bear (2079 posts) - - Show Bio
Better dig three graves. Superman destroys.
#44 Posted by MrDirector786 (43652 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman very, very easily.

#45 Edited by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF is Luke Cage even doing here? If they're all at prime versions, then I'm assuming that we're talking about SA Supes. He sneezes and wins. 

#46 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" WTF is Luke Cage even doing here? If they're all at prime versions, then I'm assuming that we're talking about GA Supes. He sneezes and wins.  "
Golden Age Superman is the really weak one(compared to the other Supermen). You're thinking of Silver Age Superman.
#47 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" WTF is Luke Cage even doing here? If they're all at prime versions, then I'm assuming that we're talking about GA Supes. He sneezes and wins.  "
Golden Age Superman is the really weak one(compared to the other Supermen). You're thinking of Silver Age Superman. "
Yes. Yes I am. In my defense, it's almost 3 AM.
#48 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Indeed.
#49 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

... Wut...

What is this? I mean... Just... Wut...

#50 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@JEdThing said:
"

The Thing is too cool not to have a picture on this thread :) "

lol good point!!