Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
The Thing
The Thing

VS

No Caption Provided

Yep movie versions!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who wins?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Kurse FTW.3400th Post

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I don't remember movie Thing. At all. And I have no desire to watch the movies.

But at best he stalemates Kurse probably, since he only lost by BFR.

Kurse could probably be blown up or ripped apart, seeing as Loki was able to stab him (even though he ignored the pain), but I don't know how long that would take or if Thing has the strength/durability to last that long. And he obviously has no way to blow him up.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkbiscuit

Didn't movie Thing have troubles stopping the fire truck (or school bus) from falling off of the bridge? Meanwhile Kurse was giving Thor a nice God-level whooping. That was Thing when he first showed: the first movie. In Rise of the Silver Surfer I believe that his best feat was stopping The Eye (I forget the name, I'm going with the eye. I'm thinking of the giant ferris wheel in... London?Excuse my lack of world culture) from falling down...baaaaarely. Kurse takes, stomp

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't movie Thing have troubles stopping the fire truck (or school bus) from falling off of the bridge? Meanwhile Kurse was giving Thor a nice God-level whooping. That was Thing when he first showed: the first movie. In Rise of the Silver Surfer I believe that his best feat was stopping The Eye (I forget the name, I'm going with the eye. I'm thinking of the giant ferris wheel in... London?Excuse my lack of world culture) from falling down...baaaaarely. Kurse takes, stomp

The London Eye

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@dondave said:

@darkbiscuit said:

The London Eye

Oh shit really?

I need to rewatch that scene then...because that would put him at huge strength levels if he held it up.

The London Eye's total weight is about 2100 tons. That's pretty awesome if he holds it up/supports it weight.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill admit Kurse is a lot stronger than the thing. But durability wise they seem to be on par with eachother although I don't think ive seen the thing attempt to be stabbed by anything in the movies.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kurse

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@dondave: @those_eyes:

Kurse isn't stronger.

I just rewatched the scene and Sue + Thing supported the London Eye's weight.

assuming they are doing 50/50, that's 1050 tons each. Way above anything anyone has ever done in the MCU, including Kurse.

That's a pretty insane durability/strength feat to be honest.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darkbiscuit
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Oh wow I didn't know that it weighed that much. I didn't even realize the feat that I set up for Thing there. If that weight is accurate then Thing I suppose.

I didn't even remember the feat.

But I got the weight from the official website. I'd say its accurate.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

Kurse isn't stronger.

assuming they are doing 50/50, that's 1050 tons each. Way above anything anyone has ever done in the MCU, including Kurse.

No Caption Provided

Thing may very well stomp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are some inconsistent showings though. The thing lifting that to barely rocking doctor doom with a punch.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: There's always high/low feats for every character.

But even 500-600 tons is too much for anyone tbh.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Either go with the high end inconsistencies, or lowballing low ends

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse murderstomps.

Observer_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse isn't stronger.

I doubt it was 50/50. When the Eye fell off it's support, Sue stopped the Eye and was pushing it back up by herself before Reid and Ben even joined her. I doubt it was anymore than 20% of the objects weight for Ben considering Sue was shown holding it up by her lonesome.

That said Kurse displayed better striking and durability feats. How much punches did Ben gave Doom and Doom still beat him in that fight. Kurse was one shotting all those forcefields which is alot more impressive when you consider they were used as holding cells for gods and other superhuman characters. Kurse also pretty much ignored Mjolnir's blows and Thor definitely has more impressive striking feats than Ben.