• 90 results
#51 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

thing curbstomps

#52 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@zoom: dude i dont know why you are still under the delusion that Abomination is twice as strong as the thing. he isn't ok he may be stronger but isnt twice as strong as the thing

#53 Posted by russellmania77 (15847 posts) - - Show Bio

thing dies

#54 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

@zoom: dude i dont know why you are still under the delusion that Abomination is twice as strong as the thing. he isn't ok he may be stronger but isnt twice as strong as the thing

The Abomination is twice as strong as the Hulk prior to rage amps. Hulk is stronger than the Thing. Ergo, the Abomination is more than twice as strong as the Thing.

If you're going to quote a four year old comment and call a user that probably isn't around anymore "delusional," the least you could do is provide some sort of evidence to back up your claim.

#55 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Abombination. This is spite. Poor Thing

#56 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Thing is more durable, but other than that I don't think he's winning this battle.

#57 Posted by Bruticus112 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Thing, he doesn't stand a chance. Abomination is stronger, faster, more powerful and more durable than the Thing. Abomination can lift 200 tons and his punches are just as powerful as 500 pounds of TNT. The Thing can lift 85 tons, so he can probably punch with, idk, the force of 235 pound of TNT? That is also very powerful, so he can most definitly hurt Abomination, but since Abomination is stronger, faster, more powerful and has a tougher hide than the Thing, I doubt he can beat Abomination hand-to-hand.

#58 Posted by comic_book_fan (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

@vrakmul:

thing equal to base hulk abomination is stronger than base hulk but ben is more durable and a better fighter this could go either way.

#59 Edited by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination Kills him

#60 Posted by DanM (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing is completely outclassed here, Abomination is in an entire different league and would turn Ben into a pile of rubble.

#61 Posted by DWrathborne (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@vrakmul said:

Thing is weaker then hulk, abomination is stronger than hulk. Thing is no way stronger. And the abomination was trained as a spy, he has fighting skills as well. Thing is just out of his league, not to mention that abom has a tougher hide and has a healing factor and thing doesn't.

Abomination wasn't a spy like Bond or Bourne, he was a nobody that gathered intel and attempted sabotage. According to official stats, the Thing's fighting skill is ranked over twice that of Blonsky. Blonsky is faster, stronger, and does possess a heaing factor, but I don't think his hide is tougher. The durability of both combatants is ranked as roughly equal.

Still, I give it to Blonsky by a narrow margin, 6/10, but Ben can keep him occupied long enough for help to arrive.

#62 Edited by jackbensley777 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@lionheart: you do understand that hulk is bigger than the thing... and that hulk always beats the thing. If you know this explain how the thing is suppose to beat a blood lusted abomination?

#63 Posted by DanM (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@dwrathborne:

Abomination is stated to have twice the starting strength of the Hulk, while also keeping his intelligence, seeing how he has handled the Hulk quite easily in the past I'm inclined to believe that along with the notion of Thing not having time to do anything here other than get the beating of his life.

#64 Posted by DWrathborne (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@danm:

I didn't argue that Abomination wasn't stronger, he clearly is. I just pointed out that officially, Ben is a much better fighter. The Thing's gone several Rounds with an enraged Hulk on the fly before being downed for the count, I think he can last a while against Abomination. Abomination being smarter than Hulk is moot, because so is Ben (in fact Ben and Blonsky are both ranked the same in intelligence).

Arguments that Blonsky has handled the Hulk in the past are moot. The reverse of Hulk handling Blonsky is also true, but neither fact has any bearing on this match.

#65 Edited by DanM (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@dwrathborne:

The fact that Abomniation has faired far better than Ben in battle against the Hulk is not a moot point nor is the fact that unlike when Ben gets battered by the Hulk who isn't known for his intellect, Blonsky has similar intelligence which in addition to Abomniations superior strength leaves very little if any chance for Ben to win this fight. He simply lacks the firepower to put somebody of this caliber down.

#66 Posted by DWrathborne (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@danm said:

@dwrathborne:

The fact that Abomniation has faired far better than Ben in battle against the Hulk is not a moot point nor is the fact that unlike when Ben gets battered by the Hulk who isn't known for his intellect, Blonsky has similar intelligence which in addition to Abomniations superior strength leaves very little if any chance for Ben to win this fight. He simply lacks the firepower to put somebody of this caliber down.

Yes, it is moot. This is Abomination vs. Thing, not Hulk, and I thought the understanding was that ABC logic isn't a valid argument for these battles.

But did you happen to notice, that even though Ben is a much better fighter, I did give Abomination the win? I just don't think it'll be the stomp you do. I'm sticking to my guns, as I'm sure you are.

#67 Posted by Visemoon (465 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination for the solid majority 7 maybe 8/10. Ben makes him work for it. I think a better match would be Pineapple Thing (2 mutation) that would be an awesome fight

#68 Posted by Erkan12 (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

Emil.

#69 Posted by TBEMrMcCoy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_creator: preach. And after the 70's and 80's Thing has been downgraded a lot. He used to have awesome brawls with the Hulk and now he jobs more than the Brooklyn Brawler. But Abomination would know he got hit. Thing can box his ass off and you know he's gonna land a couple uppercuts, maybe a right hook lol.

#70 Edited by Dre_Savage (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote and say Abomination for 300 Alex.

No, but seriously, Thing would need Colossus, Rhino, the Los Angeles Police Department, The Expendables, etc.

#71 Posted by Hyperlight (6628 posts) - - Show Bio

its funny how all of the sudden thing is so strong. but anyway I think abom wins

#72 Posted by Jokerpoker (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination.

#73 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

#74 Posted by RogueShadow (12011 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination wins 10/10, but Thing puts up one hell of a fight 10/10.

#75 Posted by MasterKungFu (2865 posts) - - Show Bio

abomination

#76 Edited by ilikedonuts (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination will win cus he's superior in size, strength, power, durability, speed an' stamina. But the Thing aint goin' down without no fight. He has enough size, strength an' power ta dish out some damage to Abomination, durable an' stubborn enough ta take a lotta damage from Abomination's haymakers too without goin' down too early, enough stamina an' willpower ta keep fightin' an' he's also very skilled in boxin', brawlin', wrestlin', street fightin', judo an' jiu-jiutsu. The Thing will put up a great fight, but Abomination will win in the end.

#77 Posted by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

abomination one shots him since hes bloodlusted the thing is highly overrated guys like the rhino and wolverine have slapped him up

#78 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination would absolutely wreck Thing.

@son_of_simba said:

abomination one shots him since hes bloodlusted the thing is highly overrated guys like the rhino and wolverine have slapped him up

Too be fair Wolverine gives Hulk fights almost every time, and has even made Abomination look like a weakling.

@ilikedonuts said:

Abomination will win cus he's superior in size, strength, power, durability, speed an' stamina. But the Thing aint goin' down without no fight. He has enough size, strength an' power ta dish out some damage to Abomination, durable an' stubborn enough ta take a lotta damage from Abomination's haymakers too without goin' down too early, enough stamina an' willpower ta keep fightin' an' he's also very skilled in boxin', brawlin', wrestlin', street fightin', judo an' jiu-jiutsu. The Thing will put up a great fight, but Abomination will win in the end.

Nope Abomination will wreck Thing easily.

#79 Edited by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order What are you on about mate?Logan never thought the abomination and sure as hell wouldn't make him look like a weakling if they did

#80 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_simba: I'm on my phone right now, so I'll post the scan when I go on my computer later. By the way I don't understand why It's hard to believe, seeing as how Hulk has been downed too. Okay, maybe I shouldn't say weakling, but he took him down regardless.

#81 Posted by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order If your really asking why its hard to believe that wolverine would make the abomination look like a weakling you've clearly never read a marvel comic in your life and only know abomination from that hulk movie or maybe a cartoon so to answer your question yes its hard to believe cous he would never EVER beat the abominaion with ease unless the writers are high af or wolverine fanboys

#82 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order If your really asking why its hard to believe that wolverine would make the abomination look like a weakling you've clearly never read a marvel comic in your life and only know abomination from that hulk movie or maybe a cartoon so to answer your question yes its hard to believe cous he would never EVER beat the abominaion with ease unless the writers are high af or wolverine fanboys

Lol, stop this. What a funny guy, don't tell me that I haven't read a marvel comic my life, because clearly I've read plenty.

It's happened, suck it up and move along.

I don't necessarily agree with it, but it happened.

#83 Posted by Thedailybagel (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

Blonsky

#84 Posted by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order That doesn't look legit because wolverines cowl is hudge ive never in my life seen his cowl drawn that big plus dont wolverines claws go 'snikt' when coming in and out of his hands not 'svttt' that cant be cannon because there is no way in hell wolverine can down any 100 tonner with his fists because he clearly didn't slash blonsky

#85 Edited by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

Blonsky

#86 Posted by Thorverine (452 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thing would make Abomination work, but Abomination takes the win.

#87 Posted by OreoAssassin (6291 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

#88 Posted by MasterKungFu (2865 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

#89 Edited by c0ck_sukka (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order said:

@son_of_simba said:

Lol, stop this. What a funny guy, don't tell me that I haven't read a marvel comic my life, because clearly I've read plenty.

It's happened, suck it up and move along.

I don't necessarily agree with it, but it happened.

That cant be cannon dumbass that sh*t looks like fan art

#90 Posted by angrir (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@zee_crusher:

actually hes right thing wreckes abom after all hes not gonna get stronger

#91 Posted by angrir (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321:

thing bloodlusted is a sight no one has ever seen before, sooo you never know, thing might just do something amazing and kill im