vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/b/b6/Thingrs.gif Vs So who wins?"

close but i go with abom he matched up with hulk good for awile he acually beat hulk once

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

vegeta says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/b/b6/Thingrs.gif Vs So who wins?"

close but i go with abom he matched up with hulk good for awile he acually beat hulk once"

very true good point but I think the Thing can throw down with him and give him a run for his money lol.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
close but i go with abom he matched up with hulk good for awile he acually beat hulk once"
very true good point but I think the Thing can throw down with him and give him a run for his money lol."

http%3A//www.hollywoodshoppes.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/ata24371mv.jpg" />

but of course

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

The rock man lol

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"The rock man lol"

its clobberin time

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Phorqe

SeanAKAMisery says:

"The rock man lol"

Ha, my cousin's like 40, he was watching FF the movie and kept calling him ROCK MAN.

I think Nation would win, Thing is a good scrapper but Nation is pure power.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Phorqe says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"The rock man lol"

Ha, my cousin's like 40, he was watching FF the movie and kept calling him ROCK MAN.

I think Nation would win, Thing is a good scrapper but Nation is pure power."

very true good point Rock Man I love it lol

Mortal Kombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By Mortal Kombat

Abom would do it. He's stronger than Hulk initially, and Thing has never been able to match the Hulk.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Mortal Kombat says:

"Abom would do it. He's stronger than Hulk initially, and Thing has never been able to match the Hulk."

Ya i thought so

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Valkaad

I would say the comic of course would have the thing win, But based on power, Abomination would be just too much for him. The abomination is stronger and more resistant to injury.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the creator

Valkaad says:

"I would say the comic of course would have the thing win, But based on power, Abomination would be just too much for him. The abomination is stronger and more resistant to injury."

The Abomination also has more endurance incase it turns in a slggathon match.

However don't forget that the Thing is the more skillfull fighter and quite possibly faster and more agile. The Thing typically loses to the Hulk becuase of the Hulks growing strength level. For a while it is fairly balanced.

Against older handbook figures, the Abomination was always stronger than the Thing, about 15% stronger and more durable and even though Abomination would likely win, I would not rule out the Thing in this fight too early.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rotten gun

abomination. he's a leading hulk villain who's main super power is what hulk is himself "pure power" so thing does'nt quite cut it, thats why he's in a team. although in a comic thing wins

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acer51

@the creator said:

Valkaad says:

"I would say the comic of course would have the thing win, But based on power, Abomination would be just too much for him. The abomination is stronger and more resistant to injury."

The Abomination also has more endurance incase it turns in a slggathon match.

However don't forget that the Thing is the more skillfull fighter and quite possibly faster and more agile. The Thing typically loses to the Hulk becuase of the Hulks growing strength level. For a while it is fairly balanced.

Against older handbook figures, the Abomination was always stronger than the Thing, about 15% stronger and more durable and even though Abomination would likely win, I would not rule out the Thing in this fight too early.

Thing because he vault over Abomination and duck underpunchs more and get in way more good blows.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By emperorznb

@acer51: You quoted the comment of a guy that was 4 years ago...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

Abomination if he isn't jobbing. He is stronger.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By dernman  Online

Abomination

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By acer51

@emperorznb said:

@acer51: You quoted the comment of a guy that was 4 years ago...

I know but it was relevant torwards what i wanted to say besides he's not a dead user.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By emperorznb

I'd put my money on the Thing. He has the experience and the fighting skills to compete with abomination. I'd defend my answer till the very end!

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By emperorznb

@acer51: Yeah. But it's kinda awkward... Anyways, no harm done.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By acer51

@emperorznb said:

@acer51: Yeah. But it's kinda awkward... Anyways, no harm done.

I'd be gald if somone quotes me 5 years from now.

getting a tad off-topic though.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By emperorznb

@acer51: Well let's stay on the topic... We both agree that Thing wins right? xD

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acer51

@emperorznb said:

@acer51: Well let's stay on the topic... We both agree that Thing wins right? xD

Yeah that we do ( :

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fetts

Abomination should take this.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By PowerHerc

The Abomination is bigger and stronger but Ben has more skills and more heart.

Ben Grimm for the win.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sandiego008

Abomination should have this .. he is stronger and more durable. Thing 'might' be faster and a better fighter ... but it won't be enough to make up for abominations durability and strength.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By emperorznb

@sandiego008: What are Abomination's strength feats that put him above the Thing? And Thing being faster and a better fighter is a big advantage on his side since he can compete with Abomination in terms of strength.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44
@emperorznb said:

@sandiego008: What are Abomination's strength feats that put him above the Thing? And Thing being faster and a better fighter is a big advantage on his side since he can compete with Abomination in terms of strength.

Abomination is a 200 tonner. He starts off twice as strong and twice as durable as the hulk (Before ww hulk).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By acer51

That may be but i think Thing can beat someone bigger then him,

Abomination may have beatin Hulk a few times but most of the time Hulk pwns him.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sandiego008

@jashro44 said:

@emperorznb said:

Abomination is a 200 tonner. He starts off twice as strong and twice as durable as the hulk (Before ww hulk).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Hi-Five
Hi-Five

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Ben Grim.

Clobberin Time indeed.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#32  Edited By Joygirl

Bronski smushes him to a gravelly paste.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By emperorznb

@sandiego008 said:

@jashro44 said:

@emperorznb said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Hi-Five
Hi-Five

Abomination always gets pwned by the Hulk. Ben also stood toe-to-toe with the Hulk and I don't see him getting beaten that badly.Now if you wanna bring that up, then the Thing is a lot stronger than abomination coz he stopped a 30,000 ton building from falling and put it back into place. And to considering this...

No Caption Provided

The Thing's fighting skills and durability would really help a lot in here and eventually take Abomination down coz I don't really see Abomination winning without skills...

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By emperorznb

@Joygirl said:

Bronski smushes him to a gravelly paste.

No he doesn't.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008: lol thanks

@emperorznb: He is not stronger than abomination. Abomination is twice as strong as the hulks base level the thing is not. Bens skills are just boxing he will still be tanking a lot of abominations attacks. I rarely see the thing dodge. He can't withstand punches from abomination for ever.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nickthedevil

Can thing bleed? cause he's going to be oozing.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Joygirl

If you can name a time Thing beat Hulk, or even did decently against him, I might reconsider. But all of that "heart" and "Yancy street fighting skills" crap isn't gonna convince me. Thing is a brick. He punches, he gets punched, he clobbers. Abomination is MUCH bigger, stronger, and more durable than him, and was also a soldier in his own right. Thinking that Ben can use some kind of scrappy wrestling moves or whatever is silly, eventually strength just wins out. Black Panther can't put SS in an armor. Thing can't beat Abomination.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Joygirl

*armbar, poo

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By emperorznb

@jashro44: What are you're proofs that Abomination is twice as strong as hulk's base level... Him being stronger than Hulk's base level is acceptable but twice? I don't know... maybe just twice between 85-90 tons. From what I've seen, Ben is a lot stronger than Abomination. Ben's skill's are not purely boxing, he is also a wrestler. And I'm pretty sure that the Thing can withstand punches from Abomination for a long time. He took a blast from Abraxas and stood up fine on the next page, has handled Hulk's punches, and has gone toe-to-toe with Ultron (who had battled Thor) until Ultron decides to use hypnotism. Not to mention taking Blastaar's blast that can destroy a planetoid.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sandiego008

@emperorznb: Hulk > she hulk ... Abomination is hulks main nemesis ...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44
@emperorznb said:

@jashro44: What are you're proofs that Abomination is twice as strong as hulk's base level... Him being stronger than Hulk's base level is acceptable but twice? I don't know... maybe just twice between 85-90 tons. From what I've seen, Ben is a lot stronger than Abomination. Ben's skill's are not purely boxing, he is also a wrestler. And I'm pretty sure that the Thing can withstand punches from Abomination for a long time. He took a blast from Abraxas and stood up fine on the next page, has handled Hulk's punches, and has gone toe-to-toe with Ultron (who had battled Thor) until Ultron decides to use hypnotism. Not to mention taking Blastaar's blast that can destroy a planetoid.

Abraxs? The same guy who was killing multiple galactus's? I'm gonna have to call pis/wis on that....There is no way the thing can with stand such blasts unless abraxs was just blasting him for lawls and torturing him then that's difference. He hasn't beaten hulk in the majority so I fail to see how it proves his soupier to abomination given that abomination has also. Even in his death scene he was tanking punches from rulk who was leveling a near by city with the shock waves and was still conscience until rulk shot him. He may have been stomped but he still tanked really powerful punches. I have seen the ultron scans and there are many different ultrons some times wonder man is capable of defeating multiple ultrons. Scan of blastaar destroying a planetoid? I have seen far less hurt the thing.
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By emperorznb

@jashro44 said:

@emperorznb said:

Abraxs? The same guy who was killing multiple galactus's? I'm gonna have to call pis/wis on that....There is no way the thing can with stand such blasts unless abraxs was just blasting him for lawls and torturing him then that's difference. He hasn't beaten hulk in the majority so I fail to see how it proves his soupier to abomination given that abomination has also. Even in his death scene he was tanking punches from rulk who was leveling a near by city with the shock waves and was still conscience until rulk shot him. He may have been stomped but he still tanked really powerful punches. I have seen the ultron scans and there are many different ultrons some times wonder man is capable of defeating multiple ultrons. Scan of blastaar destroying a planetoid? I have seen far less hurt the thing.

And I've seen far less thing hurt hulk like Captain America... Abraxas blast wasn't at full so that wasn't PIS. The main idea is, Thing wins via his skills coz his strength is not far behind. Even Champion has commented on the Thing's abilities that he even crushed one of Champion's ribs in a battle. Thing also stated in that battle, that without the force fields, he should have been in outer space by that time so his durability can tank Abomination's punches. Wonder Man is out of question for a guy who can control ions and he even stated that his strength was on par with the Sentry.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sandiego008

@emperorznb: did you see my scan post?

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By emperorznb

@Joygirl said:

If you can name a time Thing beat Hulk, or even did decently against him, I might reconsider. But all of that "heart" and "Yancy street fighting skills" crap isn't gonna convince me. Thing is a brick. He punches, he gets punched, he clobbers. Abomination is MUCH bigger, stronger, and more durable than him, and was also a soldier in his own right. Thinking that Ben can use some kind of scrappy wrestling moves or whatever is silly, eventually strength just wins out. Black Panther can't put SS in an armor. Thing can't beat Abomination.

Why not? Abomination maybe bigger, stronger, but I doubt that he is more durable than the Thing. Abomination's fighting skills are a lot inferior to the Thing's and I'd have to say skills are the deciding factor to win here since their strength levels are not that far. Captain America defeated Hulk with pure skill and I'm pretty sure many had also done it. The only important thing is that Thing can hurt Abomination and eventually take him down.

And Thing did take Hulk down... but with a little help. Nonetheless, Thing still took down Hulk

No Caption Provided
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By emperorznb

@sandiego008: Yeah, well did you see my scan post? Hulk bearing a force that could push a planet... It's a better feat than the one where She-Hulk lifts something with one hand...

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sandiego008

@emperorznb: reposting b/c you are ignoring me.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By emperorznb

@sandiego008: I responded to the scan that you showed... it is you who are ignoring me.

It said that the automic hydraulo press has the power to push through a planet and the next frame said that the Thing's hand dug into the metal like paper.
It said that the automic hydraulo press has the power to push through a planet and the next frame said that the Thing's hand dug into the metal like paper.
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Joygirl

Captain America also kicked Carnage Cosmic in the face. Does that mean Thing could beat Carnage Cosmic? Even when Venom beat him? Cap's so laden with PIS it isn't funny, he's the worst measuring stick of all time.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By TifaLockhart

Last I read, Abomination was Class 100 and Thing was Class 85, but thing's might've changed since then.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By emperorznb

@Joygirl: So, he only kicked it, he didn't defeat it... it took a whole lot of heroes to take Carnage Cosmic down. And that wasn't PIS because Surfer is also susceptible to physical damage. And Venom beat him by reabsorbing the Symbiote not by any other means. It's like saying Flash Thompson beat Anti-Venom. The only thing I'm proving is that Thing's skills should be able to take out Abomination. Cap defeated Hulk with skill. And Thing exhibited his skill when fighting Champion and Black Bolt. He even beat Sandman and Blastaar at the same time.