GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GhostofOnyx

Ok fail I posted this battle on the off topic board XDXD

Any way like my other battle Zerg vs. Flood this is galactic battle. I will allow spartans in this but only if they played a major part in the so that it's not too overpowered, so yes chief will be involved. The terran have all units currently in HOTS. The unsc has all weaponry up to halo 4.

To give you an idea of what they have here are some videos even though the terran one isn't up to date...

FIGHT

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By GhostofOnyx

Seriously no one?

Towerworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Towerworld

Terrans smash them

FactualFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, so... FIRST POST!

Anyway, banshees can solo. Why? their 'weak' rocket pods are actually (verified by WoL campaign) ANTIMATTER MISSILES. Now, the AIM-9 sidewinder missile contains 188 pounds of explosive, which should be relative to the size of banshee rocket. A gram of antimatter is as strong as a Hiroshima nuke. SC-verse: 1, Transformers: 0.

FactualFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factualfanboy: umm... sorry, wrong board. But the fact still stands: Terrans stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FactualFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: how? UNSC have pea shooters compared to Antimatter missiles. Aside from that, Minotaur class Battlecruisers shoot lasers at such a high wattage that it causes damage to armoured soldiers and even tanks. Please tell me how aeronautical ballistics overcome this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factualfanboy:

Holy smokes you blow my mind away.

how?

UNSC has a bigger fleet than the Terran Dominion by a rather LARGE margin. The Terran Dominion fleet being only that of 100 ships. UNSC is similar to that of the TD in which shields may be applied, but mostly rely on their hull for defense. However, the difference is lasers don't matter as the UNSC has built their ships to resist high intense heat. Furthermore most of the ships as discussed in a PM thread by a far better SC debater bringing evidence to try and support his claim, showed that the TD ships, even the massive Gorgons bring very little other than PDWs into combat which PDW's are rather useless in a ship to ship fight. UNSC, ships are not only faster, but maneuver way better as well. They had to do apply this because the slower covenant ships could dish out way more damage than the UNSC could handle, and were man handled them in space.

With that said, UNSC has plenty of other things giving them the edge as well.

UNSC have pea shooters compared to Antimatter missiles.

Sorry couldn't hear you over the 80 megaton Havoc nukes, which a spartan can carry and deliver rather than requiring a ghost to point a laser and have a ship or a soil carry it, or requiring spaceships to carry these nukes even a ship to really transport it. Tell me how u do plan to land these missiles with we launch our own missiles, and have AI's run calcs at so incredible speeds that would make any TD AI crap itself? Even the dumbie AI's can perform tons of micro managing calcs during space or other combat missions in tons of situations and scenarios. These Antimatter missiles, that you keep speaking of, I dont recall them being on TD ships, but rather protoss fighters. Btw our Mac Cannons fire pretty heavy slugs as well, treking across space, and our mobile defense platforms also throw gigatons worth of these so called "pee shooters" as well, which again would wreck any TD ship as well. With that said the UNSC navy is not really that impressive, but they are good enough to not only compete with TD ships, but could best them depending on what is given to them as equipment.

Aside from that, Minotaur class Battlecruisers shoot lasers at such a high wattage that it causes damage to armoured soldiers and even tanks.

Please, those lasers are no better than the Covenant Pulse lasers, they are simply PDWs that would have little effect to that of the UNSC ships, especially capital ships..... Ugh your amount of ignorance is amazing. The fact you think damaging tiny armored soldiers and tanks is pretty high is flat out hilarious

Please tell me how aeronautical ballistics overcome this.

The same fact that they smash into the ships like the covenant, but only they have shields, while the TD doesn't?? The same fact that zerg explosives can dig into the TD ships without an issue is also a noteworthy case as well? Seriously, in what world would gigatons not effect TD ships, which have been killed with less........

@wut This guy man, this guy is trying to argue that firepower that can destroy little marines and siege tanks is going to effect the UNSC LOL!!!

FactualFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Wow. Just wow... Firstly, I apologize if I have offended you in anyway whatsoever. Secondly, I have had an idea: a competition to find which bombs and/or nukes can match Kirby's (yes, pink puffball Kirby) 200 megaton punches.

FactualFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: But that's off topic. Anyway; I concede defeat to you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factualfanboy: I'm not offended, but thank you. I wouldn't know, I mean theres tons bombs that can beat that, but I'm not sure if I could even list them all, if I had to start off with 1 It'd be the IoM's missiles marking at 610 Gigatons.

Destroyer0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Destroyer0x

Not really sure, on the ground the Terrans take this, Terran basic infantry are HEAVY infantry which honestly put ODST to shame , Maybe spartans can put up a fight though,

For armoured warfare, terrans have all kinds of crazy shit from heavy walkers like thors which would obliterate any scorpions UNSC has to transformer vehicles everywhere

Not sure about the fleet power of both factions so ill just assume they are on par

Sure UNSC has Chief , but Jimmy isnt your average human protagonist either, hes hold his own against the queen of blades which is pretty amazing for a human with no psychic abilitis (well he is heavuly armoured and armed but still)

Basicly im rooting for the terrans because lets face it...the UNSC have been fighting 1 enemy mostly and thats the covenant , and they are not even doing too well against an enemy that other Scifi human factions could deal with pretty swiftly *cough imperium of man cough*