#1 Edited by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

The Terminator - Terminator Salvation - T-RIP/T-800

Bane - The Dark Knight Rises

Scorpion - Mortal Kombat 9

Baraka - Mortal Kombat 9

Fight takes place in Gotham City streets to the death. Fire can't hurt the T-800 (least not Scorpion's). Beginning of fight, Scorpion vs T-RIP and Baraka vs Bane. Last not don't be biased by putting aside live action characters. Must defeat opponent before moving to next.

#2 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Which TERMINATOR From Salvation? The T-600 or T-800?

#3 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny said:

The Terminator - Terminator Salvation

Bane - The Dark Knight Rises

Scorpion - Mortal Kombat

Baraka - Mortal Kombat

Fight takes place in Gotham City streets to the death

Which Scorpion, I mean he's more powerful in the ladder games then he is normally. Deception Scorpion could solo this fight.

Standard Scorpion or Baraka take care of Bane, all they have to do is bust his mask and he's done.

Then I believe it'll come down to Scorp and Baraka taking on T800 prototype which they should overcome him. Unless Scorpion does not have his powers here, the MK team should manage. Bane from the movie wasn't nearly as impressive as comic versions

#4 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: That depends too if hes using the T-800 or T-600.

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (38885 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan Bane really has no business being in this battle.

Staff
#6 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Nolan Bane really has no business being in this battle.

Why? He beat Batman in a Random Encounter fight on that Balcony with ease and put Bruce away in pain for along time....... Not that movie Batmans impressive either.

Also he didnt put which T- Model is used for the fight either.

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (38885 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATORFAN: A lot of info is missing from the OP, but Bane stands little to no chance against Baraka or Scoprion.  Bane's ability to take blunt trauma well doesn't mean a thing if his opponents have piecing weapons.
Staff
#8 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Vaeternus: That depends too if hes using the T-800 or T-600.

Yeah, the T800 was far harder then the T600's no doubt. I think a T800 can take Baraka, not sure about Scorpion though since he has abilities and his swords which would definitely help against a Terminator.

I think Bane is a non-factor here though overall.

#9 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORFAN: A lot of info is missing from the OP, but Bane stands little to no chance against Baraka or Scoprion. Bane's ability to take blunt trauma well doesn't mean a thing if his opponents have piecing weapons.

I agree Bane would probably be the first to go and then it would lead down to the Team vs a T-800........... Not sure if the T-800 can take them both at the same time since Scorpion can teleport. The T-800 could take Baraka without a doubt..... Game/Movie....... Scorpion would be a huge problem because not only can he teleport, but he can blow that extreme heat out of his mouth, but since the T-800 ( prototype ) managed to walk out of Moltein Steel even, its unknown if Scorpions fire breath will do anything to the T-800's armor.

I agree Theirs not enough detail in the OP..... Doesnt say if prep can be used or if this is a random encounter fight.

#10 Posted by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane dies, Baraka dies. I'm curious as to how Scorpian can actually take down a terminator though, since it withstood a large amount of molten hot metal dumped right on top of it. Kinda makes Scorpians fire seem useless. Then again, I'm not sure what temperature Scorpian can produce fire at, let alone terminators melting point...

#11 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Vaeternus: That depends too if hes using the T-800 or T-600.

Yeah, the T800 was far harder then the T600's no doubt. I think a T800 can take Baraka, not sure about Scorpion though since he has abilities and his swords which would definitely help against a Terminator.

I think Bane is a non-factor here though overall.

I'm guessing hes using the T-800 since Arnolds model is the most common. I can see the T-800 taken out Baraka, but I think Scorpion vs the T-800 would be an interesting fight.

#12 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

Bane dies, Baraka dies. I'm curious as to how Scorpian can actually take down a terminator though, since it withstood a large amount of molten hot metal dumped right on top of it. Kinda makes Scorpians fire seem useless. Then again, I'm not sure what temperature Scorpian can produce fire at, let alone terminators melting point...

I was thinking the exact same thing.

#13 Edited by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Sabboth said:

Bane dies, Baraka dies. I'm curious as to how Scorpian can actually take down a terminator though, since it withstood a large amount of molten hot metal dumped right on top of it. Kinda makes Scorpians fire seem useless. Then again, I'm not sure what temperature Scorpian can produce fire at, let alone terminators melting point...

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Yup. Bane stands a chance against Baraka, but not much. After he's killed Bane, Terminator kills Baraka, then, well it's hard to say what happens after this.

#14 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth: Yeah it would probably lead down to the T-800 fighting Scorpion which I think would be a good fight due to Scorpions teleporting abilities. I just dont know how Scorpion could destroy it....... If the T-800 got ahold of him and pulled Scorion apart, then Scorpions toast, but thats if he got ahold of him.

#15 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Vaeternus: That depends too if hes using the T-800 or T-600.

Yeah, the T800 was far harder then the T600's no doubt. I think a T800 can take Baraka, not sure about Scorpion though since he has abilities and his swords which would definitely help against a Terminator.

I think Bane is a non-factor here though overall.

I'm guessing hes using the T-800 since Arnolds model is the most common. I can see the T-800 taken out Baraka, but I think Scorpion vs the T-800 would be an interesting fight.

@Sabboth said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Sabboth said:

Bane dies, Baraka dies. I'm curious as to how Scorpian can actually take down a terminator though, since it withstood a large amount of molten hot metal dumped right on top of it. Kinda makes Scorpians fire seem useless. Then again, I'm not sure what temperature Scorpian can produce fire at, let alone terminators melting point...

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Yup. Bane stands a chance against Baraka, but not much. After he's killed Bane, Terminator kills Baraka, then, well it's hard to say what happens after this.

Interesting points and for the most part agreed, however there is one thing to be considered well Sabboth mentioned one of them if Scorpion can alter the temperature or not...

And his powers are magical, which a Terminator has no feats against. But being as how humans have dealt with Terminators(albeit not easily but none the less) I'd wager Scorpion could manage. Baraka not so much, he got K.O.ed by Jade who is more or less a mere mortal(well 10,000 years old experienced to be fair) but a mortal none the less.

#16 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: Yeah, but whats humans dealing with T-800's got to do with logics between scorpion and the T-800? The T-800 has also dealt with far bigger problems then scorpion.

#17 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Vaeternus: Yeah, but whats humans dealing with T-800's got to do with logics between scorpion and the T-800? The T-800 has also dealt with far bigger problems then scorpion.

I mean humans have managed against them, and Scorpion is more or less a human with super natural abilities so he can manage. I'd say honestly the only foes a T800 has faced that's on par with Scorpion at least from a tough foe view is T1000 which has a great weakness to fire and more so a TX. The TX is impressive, T1000 not as much if it's fighting something hold or cold.

#18 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Vaeternus: Yeah, but whats humans dealing with T-800's got to do with logics between scorpion and the T-800? The T-800 has also dealt with far bigger problems then scorpion.

I mean humans have managed against them, and Scorpion is more or less a human with super natural abilities so he can manage. I'd say honestly the only foes a T800 has faced that's on par with Scorpion at least from a tough foe view is T1000 which has a great weakness to fire and more so a TX. The TX is impressive, T1000 not as much if it's fighting something hold or cold.

After rethinking it you're right. Baraka would die horribly going against a T-800 though. As I said above Bane would be the first to go, then probably Baraka unless they double team the T-800, but i'm guessing it will lead down to the T-800 and Scorpion fighting. Yeah the T-800 took on the T-1000 and the T-X however, neither had the powers Scorpion has such as teleporting and that fire breath. Since the T-800 ( prototype ) from Salvation is being used, it was able to walk out of Moltein Steel without a Problem, but the heat temperture of Scorpions fire breath is unknown. So its hard to say if it will affect the T-800 or not.

I might give it a 50/50 with The T-800 and Scorpion here. It would be a good fight.

#19 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Vaeternus: Yeah, but whats humans dealing with T-800's got to do with logics between scorpion and the T-800? The T-800 has also dealt with far bigger problems then scorpion.

I mean humans have managed against them, and Scorpion is more or less a human with super natural abilities so he can manage. I'd say honestly the only foes a T800 has faced that's on par with Scorpion at least from a tough foe view is T1000 which has a great weakness to fire and more so a TX. The TX is impressive, T1000 not as much if it's fighting something hold or cold.

After rethinking it you're right. Baraka would die horribly going against a T-800 though. As I said above Bane would be the first to go, then probably Baraka unless they double team the T-800, but i'm guessing it will lead down to the T-800 and Scorpion fighting. Yeah the T-800 took on the T-1000 and the T-X however, neither had the powers Scorpion has such as teleporting and that fire breath. Since the T-800 ( prototype ) from Salvation is being used, it was able to walk out of Moltein Steel without a Problem, but the heat temperture of Scorpions fire breath is unknown. So its hard to say if it will affect the T-800 or not.

I might give it a 50/50 with The T-800 and Scorpion here. It would be a good fight.

Totally, Baraka and Bane IMO are non-factors here then it comes down to T800 vs. Scorpion which could be interestings lol. T800 directly may even be stronger then Scorpion in terms of physical strength, but Scorpion has the powers with teleporting, fire, magical weapons on him, banishing to Netherealm etc

I do give the T800 props for the first few movies no doubt. TX and T1000 are more advanced, but you're right the molten lava was impressive feat no doubt so I'm thinking Scorpion may have to use his other powers here since fire may not cut it. Of course we don't know how the T800 from Salvation will react to magic which comes into play. His fire isn't standard fire it's Netherealm magical fire which as you said is unknown, it could mess with the T800's systems.

#20 Posted by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna have to go with Scorpian in the end. Once he realizes that punching and weapons are useless, he can keep the barrage of fire coming, which should be enough to melt the T800 eventually.

#21 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

Gonna have to go with Scorpian in the end. Once he realizes that punching and weapons are useless, he can keep the barrage of fire coming, which should be enough to melt the T800 eventually.

hmm, I never thought of that constant fire would wear it down eventually I suppose. If it jumped in water, that probably wouldn't be good for a Terminator right? Although, they can exist in Rain I'd wager. I think we saw it raining in Salvation with T600s standing in the rain no problem.

#22 Posted by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@Sabboth said:

Gonna have to go with Scorpian in the end. Once he realizes that punching and weapons are useless, he can keep the barrage of fire coming, which should be enough to melt the T800 eventually.

hmm, I never thought of that constant fire would wear it down eventually I suppose. If it jumped in water, that probably wouldn't be good for a Terminator right? Although, they can exist in Rain I'd wager. I think we saw it raining in Salvation with T600s standing in the rain no problem.

True. I say Scorpian because the T800 can't do much to keep up with his teleports, or likely him in general. Since Scorpians fire is magical you'd think that he could summon it within the T800 until a critical point is exposed, but in the T800's case all it would take is one burst of fire to the chip.

#23 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

@Vaeternus said:

@Sabboth said:

Gonna have to go with Scorpian in the end. Once he realizes that punching and weapons are useless, he can keep the barrage of fire coming, which should be enough to melt the T800 eventually.

hmm, I never thought of that constant fire would wear it down eventually I suppose. If it jumped in water, that probably wouldn't be good for a Terminator right? Although, they can exist in Rain I'd wager. I think we saw it raining in Salvation with T600s standing in the rain no problem.

True. I say Scorpian because the T800 can't do much to keep up with his teleports, or likely him in general. Since Scorpians fire is magical you'd think that he could summon it within the T800 until a critical point is exposed, but in the T800's case all it would take is one burst of fire to the chip.

Plus thought of something else, couldn't Scorpion just tag Terminator and teleport both into lava pits and Scorpion can just teleport back onto the ground lol

#24 Posted by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@Sabboth said:

@Vaeternus said:

@Sabboth said:

Gonna have to go with Scorpian in the end. Once he realizes that punching and weapons are useless, he can keep the barrage of fire coming, which should be enough to melt the T800 eventually.

hmm, I never thought of that constant fire would wear it down eventually I suppose. If it jumped in water, that probably wouldn't be good for a Terminator right? Although, they can exist in Rain I'd wager. I think we saw it raining in Salvation with T600s standing in the rain no problem.

True. I say Scorpian because the T800 can't do much to keep up with his teleports, or likely him in general. Since Scorpians fire is magical you'd think that he could summon it within the T800 until a critical point is exposed, but in the T800's case all it would take is one burst of fire to the chip.

Plus thought of something else, couldn't Scorpion just tag Terminator and teleport both into lava pits and Scorpion can just teleport back onto the ground lol

BFR FTW

Lol

#25 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

I just had to add to this thread as the thought of Scorpion vs Terminator, an un-dead terminator vs THE Terminator, is pretty intriging.

I agree with everyone else in the thread that Bane would be the first to die against either Baraka or Scorpion. Second, I would also agree that Baraka is the one that would die next, as I could see him trying to match the T-800 in terms of strength. Baraka is definately faster than a Terminator, but Baraka is a berserker through and through, and he would ultimately try to fight the thing straight up, and up close, which would end up with him dieing a horrible, and brutal death. I can see Baraka trying to cut through the term only to realize that it wasn't human and his blade didn't go through the T-800's skeleton. From there the T-800 would just dismantle Baraka, ripping of limbs and just crushing him. It would be a sad, sad day for Baraka.

Scorpion vs T-800 would be pretty fun as Scorpion is a much smarter fighter than Baraka so after engaging the T-800 up close and seeing it's strength, he would shift to keep away mode. Scorpion's fire would have a great affect on the Terminators body, but really wouldn't do anything more than what the molten steal did. I can see Scorpion letting loose with a wall of flame and the T-800 just tanking it, walking through the fire while all it's flesh would be turning to ash and just falling off.

Fromt this point on Scorpion would have to use his speed to guerilla attack the term, and with MK9 Scorpion the fight would most likely end up in the Netherrealm, where I can see Scorpion throwing/knocking the T-800 into a lava pool for the win. If this was Scorpion from MKD on though, (IMO) he would have just punched a hole straight through the T-800 "test-your-might" style FTW as soon as he saw what he was really dealing with.

#26 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN: T-800!!! there

#27 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: water doesnt effect terminators...

#28 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny said:

@Vaeternus: water doesnt effect terminators...

Rain wise you're right, but we never saw how a Terminator would swim lol. I don't think that would be good(especially since T800's weigh like 500-800 lbs something around this would pull them down)

#29 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny said:

@TERMINATORFAN: T-800!!! there

Ok, well Bane would be the first to die and the T-800 would destroy Baraka easily. Then it would lead down to Scorpion and the T-800 fighting which should be a good fight.

@Vaeternus: Water doesnt effect TERMINATOR's remember when the T-850 ripped that urnal off the wall and hit the T-X with it? Water from the wall sprayd everywhere and didnt effect either machines, TERMINATOR walked right through the water.

#30 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@gingerpenny said:

@TERMINATORFAN: T-800!!! there

Ok, well Bane would be the first to die and the T-800 would destroy Baraka easily. Then it would lead down to Scorpion and the T-800 fighting which should be a good fight.

@Vaeternus: Water doesnt effect TERMINATOR's remember when the T-850 ripped that urnal off the wall and hit the T-X with it? Water from the wall sprayd everywhere and didnt effect either machines, TERMINATOR walked right through the water.

Oh yeah I agree there, totally I'm just saying if a Terminator fell into an ocean lol that may not fair well for the T800 due to it's weight. lol

#31 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@gingerpenny said:

@TERMINATORFAN: T-800!!! there

Ok, well Bane would be the first to die and the T-800 would destroy Baraka easily. Then it would lead down to Scorpion and the T-800 fighting which should be a good fight.

@Vaeternus: Water doesnt effect TERMINATOR's remember when the T-850 ripped that urnal off the wall and hit the T-X with it? Water from the wall sprayd everywhere and didnt effect either machines, TERMINATOR walked right through the water.

Oh yeah I agree there, totally I'm just saying if a Terminator fell into an ocean lol that may not fair well for the T800 due to it's weight. lol

Well seeing Cromarter ( A T-888 ) walked out of the ocean, i'm guesing the T-800 could with ease. Although the TSCC isnt canon. lol i'm just guessing.

#32 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@gingerpenny said:

@TERMINATORFAN: T-800!!! there

Ok, well Bane would be the first to die and the T-800 would destroy Baraka easily. Then it would lead down to Scorpion and the T-800 fighting which should be a good fight.

@Vaeternus: Water doesnt effect TERMINATOR's remember when the T-850 ripped that urnal off the wall and hit the T-X with it? Water from the wall sprayd everywhere and didnt effect either machines, TERMINATOR walked right through the water.

Oh yeah I agree there, totally I'm just saying if a Terminator fell into an ocean lol that may not fair well for the T800 due to it's weight. lol

Well seeing Cromarter ( A T-888 ) walked out of the ocean, i'm guesing the T-800 could with ease. Although the TSCC isnt canon. lol i'm just guessing.

Hmmm, yeah the Terminator fans may dispute the canon vs. non-canon. Then there's the surviving all that water to the metal and sharks lol. But I can see that in a lake no doubt, Terminator just climbing his way out no doubt. lol

#33 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: In in Terminator Salvation Marcus Wright could swim. He may not be as big as a T-800 but he was still a big piece of metal, at most a 100 pounds less.

#34 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and I also think after a long brutal fight the Terminator would beat Scorpion, but I might be biased admittedly.

#35 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny said:

@Vaeternus: In in Terminator Salvation Marcus Wright could swim. He may not be as big as a T-800 but he was still a big piece of metal, at most a 100 pounds less.

That's true, but he's also part human literally a Terminator is way heavier being pure metal with a little bit of skin grown on the outside. I believe this was the sole reason he was able to swim and be more agile, faster then a terminator if you noticed at the end he was tossing it around, moving faster then it was as oppose to the T800 being more stiff yet effective. I think up close Scorpion could have trouble, but he does have other powers to defeat the T800 I think.

Would be interesting though.

#36 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny said:

@Vaeternus: In in Terminator Salvation Marcus Wright could swim. He may not be as big as a T-800 but he was still a big piece of metal, at most a 100 pounds less.

You have to remember Marcus is different from a T-800, hes no where near as strong or as physically durable as a T-800. He was part human, which explains why he survived in water. I'd imagine the T-800 could too, i'm sure its open ports are sealed tight enough so water couldnt flow in its system.

#37 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@gingerpenny said:

@Vaeternus: In in Terminator Salvation Marcus Wright could swim. He may not be as big as a T-800 but he was still a big piece of metal, at most a 100 pounds less.

You have to remember Marcus is different from a T-800, hes no where near as strong or as physically durable as a T-800. He was part human, which explains why he survived in water. I'd imagine the T-800 could too, i'm sure its open ports are sealed tight enough so water couldnt flow in its system.

Exactly, different model and Marcus is far more human then a T800 is which we also saw less metal components within Marcus vs. a T800 which is all metal and little skin on the outside. The continued stay in water for hours or days though for a T800 I'd imagine wouldn't do it good though, could rust eventually or if water gets to the CPU that could be bad(It should be protected) but if water leaks through IDK

#38 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: You would think the T-800 would rust in water? Well I'm guessing if Marcus didnt rust, then the T-800 probably wouldnt either seeing his armors even more durable then Marcuses.

#39 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Vaeternus: You would think the T-800 would rust in water? Well I'm guessing if Marcus didnt rust, then the T-800 probably wouldnt either seeing his armors even more durable then Marcuses.

Well I mean Marcus swimmed fast and wasn't in the water long, I mean if a T800 is T600 say were in the water for days, months etc eventually they would rust I'm saying. Marcus was only in for a few hours if that long and also far lighter as you said being mostly human and entirely different model.

I definitely agree that a T800's armor is most likely stronger but they're also far heavier.

#40 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus

:

I agree. Like in the Chronicles when Cromartie was in the Ocean he sunk to the bottom and had to walk out. I was suprised though, cause I would think the steep pressure in the ocean would blow up a TERMINATOR lol, but I know the chronicles isnt canon, but I still think the T-800 would be the same way, since they're made of that extremely durable metal, if the T-800 feel in an Ocean or a Lake, he would probably sink to the bottom because metal is less dence than water. thats why they cant swim in it like humans can.

If you watch 3:00 you can see he sinks to the bottom, but later after the scene in this vid he does walk out of the water.

#41 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus

:

I agree. Like in the Chronicles when Cromartie was in the Ocean he sunk to the bottom and had to walk out. I was suprised though, cause I would think the steep pressure in the ocean would blow up a TERMINATOR lol, but I know the chronicles isnt canon, but I still think the T-800 would be the same way, since they're made of that extremely durable metal, if the T-800 feel in an Ocean or a Lake, he would probably sink to the bottom because metal is less dence than water. thats why they cant swim in it like humans can.

If you watch 3:00 you can see he sinks to the bottom, but later after the scene in this vid he does walk out of the water.