User Lists: 0

Terminator Colossal stomp

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I dont remember Nemesis that much but i think the Terminator should win.

Could be wrong.

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terminator has higher durability, which is pretty much the only thing that matters in this fight since they're both bricks and neither one has weapons that can blow the other away from the get-go (even if Nemesis has way more firepower). After several hours of beating the hell out of each other, Terminator wins.

OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Nemesis should win here rather easily, don't forget t-800 was killed by a waitress, he's nothin

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@catchthegirl:

Alice was pretty far beyond human at the time. To compare Alice to Sarah Connor doesn't work.

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus: It does work. I agree with you due to her speed and skills, but she still wasnt as strong or durable like a T-800, she could still die if shot or stabbed. Using Sarah Connor beating A T-800 isnt all that impressive either. She pressed a button and had the machine do the work for her. Nothing impressive. Its not like she crushed it with her hands. The T-800 beat the T-1000 and the T-X, two models who would tear Alice and Nemesis both a new hole.

T-800 beat T-1000 the way Sarah Connor beat T-800 and Alice beat Nemesis - using the environment. T-800 kamikazed to kill T-X.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@catchthegirl said:

@onilordasmodeus: It does work. I agree with you due to her speed and skills, but she still wasnt as strong or durable like a T-800, she could still die if shot or stabbed. Using Sarah Connor beating A T-800 isnt all that impressive either. She pressed a button and had the machine do the work for her. Nothing impressive. Its not like she crushed it with her hands. The T-800 beat the T-1000 and the T-X, two models who would tear Alice and Nemesis both a new hole.

T-800 beat T-1000 the way Sarah Connor beat T-800 and Alice beat Nemesis - using the environment. T-800 kamikazed to kill T-X.

Pretty much.

OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Nemesis curbstomp cuz t-800 sucks donkey d*ick, there's really not much else to debate.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trollheim: im just trying to show these guys how there arguments are. The T-800 beat the T-1000 & The T-X the same way Sarah beat the T-800 might be so, but if people are going to bring up Sarah killing a T-800 and ignore the T-800s high feats, then i will go on about the T-800s high feats, which he has more than low feats.

I really get the feeling that you were going off only the high feats before any one introduced Sarah into the picture.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@orphancrippler: The waitress had to have a hydrolic Press do the work for her. Alice beat the shit out of Nemesis in a hallway, she would of broken her arms, fingers and her legs trying that on a T-800. Since Nemesis cant beat a girl h2h, it shows how weak he really is.

T-800 destroys.

Nemesis curbstomp cuz t-800 sucks donkey d*ick, there's really not much else to debate.

So we have trolls for trolls now? Both of ya need to give up the trolling.

Terminator Colossal stomp

I dont remember Nemesis that much but i think the Terminator should win.

Could be wrong.

Terminator has higher durability, which is pretty much the only thing that matters in this fight since they're both bricks and neither one has weapons that can blow the other away from the get-go (even if Nemesis has way more firepower). After several hours of beating the hell out of each other, Terminator wins.

Agreed.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VG version would win movie loses.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis rips Arnold in half pretty easily.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a bit rusty of my Resident Evil knowledge but isn't the Nemesis a Tyrant basically?

Tyrants are, in my opinion, more durable than a T-800.

Those guys are beastly.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Quartermaim

Nemesis doesn't have the feats to hang with a T-800.

Terminator has demonstrated higher strength, durability and speed (if comics are used).

T-800 wins this one with ease.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanna debate that >_>

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis doesn't have the feats to hang with a T-800.

Terminator has demonstrated higher strength, durability and speed (if comics are used).

T-800 wins this one with ease.

No way. Nemmy is lightyears stronger and more durable, not to mention he has very potent regen to aid him. Hell I might even bet Nemesis has better reflexes. Admittedly that's going off the movies, not the comics.

@nickzambuto said:

Wanna debate that >_>

Heck yeah! I'd love to defend Nemesis!

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Trollheim

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

I'm a bit rusty of my Resident Evil knowledge but isn't the Nemesis a Tyrant basically?

Tyrants are, in my opinion, more durable than a T-800.

Those guys are beastly.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Not every Tyrant is the same, just like not every Terminator is the same. I'll admit I liked that movie though. Both of the RE canon spin-off movies were fun, I guess because I think Leon is a bad ass.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@trollheim:

Well the OP says we are using a T-800 and Nemesis (a special Tyrant). I don't see why Nemesis wouldn't be capable of what the Tyrants did in the movie, since that is what all tyrants can do in general. Just like how the T-800 would apply to Arnie and the comic versions as well.

However, my knowledge on both topics are limited, so I could be wrong lol.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: @trollheim: The Tyrant seen in Damnation is Mr. X. Nemesis is actually a modified and enhanced Mr. X, so in theory yeah, he could replicate everything seen in those clips.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Ok since the Snake on Sanke is kinds, lame, we will debate that.

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: @trollheim: The Tyrant seen in Damnation is Mr. X. Nemesis is actually a modified and enhanced Mr. X, so in theory yeah, he could replicate everything seen in those clips.

That is not Mr. X. That appears to be an offshoot of Mr. X. Mr. X doesn't have bullet proof skin, has an exposed heart, and isn't nearly that large.

However, your argument did bring up something interesting - Mr. X feats should be able to be used for Nemesis, including surviving full submersion in a vat of lava.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got these feats off of the Terminator Respect Thread

Strength

Durability

Agility

Skills & Combat Ability

To be clear I'm not saying that Nemesis can't harm the T-800, it's completely destroying it that is the hard part. As long as it has a single limb attached its still a threat. Please post some Nemesis scans so we can get this debate rolling!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

That is not Mr. X. That appears to be an offshoot of Mr. X. Mr. X doesn't have bullet proof skin, has an exposed heart, and isn't nearly that large.

However, your argument did bring up something interesting - Mr. X feats should be able to be used for Nemesis, including surviving full submersion in a vat of lava.

The Tyrants seen in Damnation are the T-003 model, that much is confirmed. The exposed heart can just be attributed to different mutations, since Mr. X was chillin' in a smelting pool for about 20 minutes it makes sense he'd be a lot more damaged. He also was bullet proof as seen at the end of RE2 when Leon went to town on him with an entire arsenal, but failed to do any damage. It wasn't until Ada threw him the rocket launcher that Leon killed it.

The size difference was just an aesthetic effect I guess, I dunno, official lore gives no indication that the monster seen in Damnation was any different from the classic Mr. X.

@nickzambuto: Ok since the Snake on Sanke is kinds, lame, we will debate that.

I'm ready right now bro.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I made it bro. You get first post. Bring it!!!!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

I got these feats off of the Terminator Respect Thread

Strength

Durability

Agility

Skills & Combat Ability

To be clear I'm not saying that Nemesis can't harm the T-800, it's completely destroying it that is the hard part. As long as it has a single limb attached its still a threat. Please post some Nemesis scans so we can get this debate rolling!

No Caption Provided

Who made this awesome Respect thread!

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto : Mr. X was taken out by a Stinger Missile. After doing some research (I was originally going to make a post questioning why the rocket launchers gotten progressively less intimidating over the franchise), it appears to have as much high explosive as the RPG-7, the "signature" rocket launcher from 4 onwards that Leon fires at the Tyrant in Damnation (which explains the switch, stinger missiles look cooler and are more American, but against BOWs it makes more sense to use something with just as much firepower that is significantly lighter and cheaper, as the targeting system isn't used at all). Admittedly, the rocket does not land a direct hit, however, it still appears to impact fairly close to the Tyrant and doesn't appear to cause any damage, superficial or otherwise.

It does piss him off and he makes the effort to deflect the second one, so there's some evidence that he might have felt threatened by it. Also, Mr. X's lava bath may have stripped off some of his defenses, making him vulnerable to the rocket launcher.

I'm not sure how I feel about using the Damnation Tyrants' feats for Nemesis. There is some support for the argument, but at the same time there are definitely some counter points.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quartermaim:

As impressive as these scans are, there's really nothing that Nemesis couldn't or hasn't already accomplished himself. Smashing stone and metal is pretty standard fair for Tyrants, and though I admit an RPG is traditionally enough to kill them, I personally attribute that to PIS since it's very inconsistent with their other feats. Nemesis especially, is to this day still the most powerful T-Virus creation, and one of the most powerful creatures in the whole series. It's literally just an enhanced T-003 (Mr. X) infected with the Nemesis parasite for extra intelligence, making it anywhere up to a 30 tonner in strength, and nearly unkillable.

I actually had an entire reply typed up for you, but then Cadence went ahead and made a CAV for him and I to debate in. You can blame him for screwing you out of your debate :P

@nickzambuto : Mr. X was taken out by a Stinger Missile. After doing some research (I was originally going to make a post questioning why the rocket launchers gotten progressively less intimidating over the franchise), it appears to have as much high explosive as the RPG-7, the "signature" rocket launcher from 4 onwards that Leon fires at the Tyrant in Damnation (which explains the switch, stinger missiles look cooler and are more American, but against BOWs it makes more sense to use something with just as much firepower that is significantly lighter and cheaper, as the targeting system isn't used at all). Admittedly, the rocket does not land a direct hit, however, it still appears to impact fairly close to the Tyrant and doesn't appear to cause any damage, superficial or otherwise.

It does piss him off and he makes the effort to deflect the second one, so there's some evidence that he might have felt threatened by it. Also, Mr. X's lava bath may have stripped off some of his defenses, making him vulnerable to the rocket launcher.

I'm not sure how I feel about using the Damnation Tyrants' feats for Nemesis. There is some support for the argument, but at the same time there are definitely some counter points.

There's actually a load of difference between taking a direct shot from a missile, and just being exposed to the explosion. I'd actually argue it's PIS that Tyrants traditionally get taken out by rockets since they have high end feats that make it inconsistent, but hey I won't argue.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Doesn't Nemesis' standard gear include a big ass rocket launcher? 800 was blown in half with a homemade explosive. That buys Nemesis at least a few wins out of ten but I'm not convinced he takes a majority. Interesting battle here.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: C-Virus>>>T-Virus,G-Virus,ect.

T-Veronica>G>C>T. Veronica was stated multiple times to be the best, and G's near immortality potential gives it the edge over C that only makes zombies. C needs to be directly injected into the body to make J'avo, which is the only reason it beats T, and despite Simmons being very powerful, that was an enhanced strain he was shot with.

Personally though the classic T will always be the coolest ^.^

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By _Cerberus_

@nickzambuto: But the C-Virus gives Hax regen (to heal from head shots which most virus don't allow) and the G-Virus is apart of the C-Virus their is HAOS who showed more Hax regen than almost any RE enemy like eva.

the virus can also be spammed in the air ^_^! or injected via fluids.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto: But the C-Virus gives Hax regen (to heal from head shots which most virus don't allow) and the G-Virus is apart of the C-Virus their is HAOS who showed more Hax regen than almost any RE enemy like eva.

Haos was created through extensive experimentation, not just getting jammed with the virus. So while that is a testament to the virus's power, I believe the T-Veronica virus and G-Virus pick up the slack in that anyone infected will instantly become uber powerful immortals, without the extended cultivation.

Birkin had hax regen on par with Simmons, and the T-Veronica was simply immune to damage entirely. Alexia was only killed because the special linear launcher used against her was specifically designed to take her down years in advance.

So I still believe G and T-Veronica are the two strongest virus's. It takes years to make one Haos, but in an instant, there can be an army of William Birkin's and Alexia Ashford's.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

Haos was created through extensive experimentation, not just getting jammed with the virus. So while that is a testament to the virus's power, I believe the T-Veronica virus and G-Virus pick up the slack in that anyone infected will instantly become uber powerful immortals, without the extended cultivation.

Birkin had hax regen on par with Simmons, and the T-Veronica was simply immune to damage entirely. Alexia was only killed because the special linear launcher used against her was specifically designed to take her down years in advance.

So I still believe G and T-Veronica are the two strongest virus's. It takes years to make one Haos, but in an instant, there can be an army of William Birkin's and Alexia Ashford's.

true, but C-Virus has better quality troops that can be made into high quantity

Ogroman's could take out several Birkin,Alexia,Ashfords with just its immense size alone and they don't lack much in the numbers department, not to mention J'avo have much greater intelligence and can pilot helicopters+tanks and use turrets to even the odds.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@_cerberus_ said:

true, but C-Virus has better quality troops that can be made into high quantity

Ogroman's could take out several Birkin,Alexia,Ashfords with just its immense size alone and they don't lack much in the numbers department, not to mention J'avo have much greater intelligence and can pilot helicopters+tanks and use turrets to even the odds.

But like I said, Ogroman, much like Haos, are created through further experimentation after injecting the virus. The C-virus on it's own just creates zombies and J'avo. G and Veronica on the other hand, just stick whoever with a needle and bam, powerful monster.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By _Cerberus_

@nickzambuto: but the Orgoman is actually a mass of J'avo mutated together (we see this when it hatches in the air craft carrier) besides the C-Virus has a better and faster infection rate than the G and T (C can go air borne) in Lanshiang Chine just one C-Bomb spreaded the virus faster than the T-Virus ever could

(C-Virus also infects faster)

While the T and G virus can make uber troops most lack the control the C-Virus gives and the most powerful C-Virus monsters are better than the most powerful g's and t's

In my opinion

C-Virus is good for the long run while T- and -G are good for the short run.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: but the Orgoman is actually a mass of J'avo mutated together (we see this when it hatches in the air craft carrier) besides the C-Virus has a better and faster infection rate than the G and T (C can go air borne) in Lanshiang Chine just one C-Bomb spreaded the virus faster than the T-Virus ever could

While the T and G virus can make uber troops most lack the control the C-Virus gives and the most powerful C-Virus monsters are better than the most powerful g's and t's

In my opinion

Uroboros All the way.

No Caption Provided

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By renamed040924

@_cerberus_ said:

In my opinion

Uroboros All the way.

No Caption Provided

lol no

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

In my opinion

Uroboros All the way.

No Caption Provided

lol no

Eh, it does not matter, T-800 still wins this match!

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

In my opinion

Uroboros All the way.

No Caption Provided

lol no

Agreed

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By renamed040924

@_cerberus_:

"THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD IDEA I AM SO GREAT."

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Trollheim

Lack of T-Abyss in this thread...

No Caption Provided

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOOD.

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Trollheim

@trollheim said:

GOOD.

You didn't like Revelations huh? I thought it was a good return to classic-style gameplay and all the monsters were recognizable but had a thematic aesthetic consistent with other T-Abyss creatures (aside from the classic BOWs like Cerberus and Hunters). My only gripes about the game are that the Raid Mode is inferior to Mercenaries (it was an interesting concept, but didn't work that well for that game), and that the dodge mechanics were awful. I suppose the underwater segments were kind of gimmicky as well.